Sisters Private for me and Phroogle. :D

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Sisters Private for me and Phroogle. :D

Postby TW » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:41 pm

(( These sisters have an interesting relationship... ANd Pizza will be here shortly so they can eat and then do time skip. Do you wanna do the time skip or shall I?))

Sarah's hands roamed up and down her sisters body, gently rubbing her chest, then back down to her belly. Spending most of her time on the belly. gently rubbing, kneading and trying to illicit a pleasurable response from her sister. She giggled as she thought of what mom would say if she knew her two daughters were doing on their summer vacation.

The doorbell rang and Sarah actually jumped. Her belly wobbling as its contents shifted rapidly. "Sis! Pizza's here!" She called out, returning moments later with the four Pizzas.

"Lets eat!" She declared, opening up her first box.
I love bellies! Round, Soft, hard, Prey filled, food filled, Inflated, or Pregnancy, so long as it is big and round. :)

I am a maieusophile are you?

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby phrooglevore3 » Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:13 pm

---
Last edited by phrooglevore3 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
phrooglevore3
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TW » Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:00 am

Sarah plopped all the pizzas down on the table and started eating, gobbling up her first two pieces in a mater of seconds. She let out a soft belch before moving to the fridge, pulling out a couple cans of soda she returned, popping one open she downed it quickly.

Sitting down, she started in on her pizzas. Taking huge bites out of each piece in an effort to get the cheesy goodness down into her belly.

She kept staring at her sister and her sisters belly. She had enjoyed rubbing her belly more than she had realized. She wondered how big her sister was going to get.
I love bellies! Round, Soft, hard, Prey filled, food filled, Inflated, or Pregnancy, so long as it is big and round. :)

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby phrooglevore3 » Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:19 pm

---
Last edited by phrooglevore3 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
phrooglevore3
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TW » Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:34 am

Sarah watched her sister gobble up the food. Giggling as she saw the small bugle of pizza slide down. For some reason she was aroused at the thought of her sister being filled to bursting. She actually was so mesmerized by her sisters eating she swallowed a huge bite of her pizza and swallowed it without chewing. She didn't realize it till she felt it land in her belly. She stared at the slice for a moment, breaking herself from the trance of watching her sister eat.

She shook her head, gulping some more soda. Her belly expanding at a faster rate this time, filling with pizza as she finished her sixth slice. She gave a loud burp and blushed, covering her mouth with her hand. "Excuse me."

She kept eating her pizza. Feeling her belly expand with each and every bite. Stretching her shirt further and further the buttons straining to hold in her expanding flesh. She handed Emily a soda before taking another huge slurp of her own.

She could feel the buttons on her blouse shaking and took another bite, hoping she could pop one or two off.

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby phrooglevore3 » Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:40 pm

---
phrooglevore3
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TW » Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:18 am

Sarah continued to eat, chewing and swallowing as fast as she could. Her belly expanding and growing noisier as the moments passed. Her second pizza finished. she leaned back, her belly surged forward and her blouse finally gave, shooting buttons across the room. Causing her to giggle and pat her now visible tummy.

"Did you see that?" She asked before burping loudly. Her belly sloshing as it started trying to digest its massive meal. And she wasn't even done yet!

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby phrooglevore3 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:02 pm

---
phrooglevore3
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TW » Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:10 pm

Sarah giggled at Emily and quickly reached out a hand to rub her sisters now larger tummy. "We keep this up and we are gonna look pregnant!" She teased, licking some cheese off her finger before returning to eating and rubbing her sisters belly.

Sarah's nipples were rock hard from the pure arousal of eating so much food she felt as though she would pop. She grinned at her sister and moved onto her third pizza. Burping loudly as she finished off another can of soda. Her belly pushing further and further out. Causing massive strain on her pants. Her face was turning red from the pressure her jeans were putting on her belly.

(Sorry for not posting sooner. Long weekend.)

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby phrooglevore3 » Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:23 pm

---
Last edited by phrooglevore3 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
phrooglevore3
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TW » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:28 am

Several Pings were heard as the 12 year olds shirt finally gave up the ghost, shooting buttons across the room. Her belly surged forward to cover her lap. She stopped rubbing her sisters belly for a moment to start rubbing her own. She moaned softly as she felt all the food churning inside her now much large belly.

She pulled off the rest of her shirt, revealing her small breasts and bare tummy. She groaned softly as she stared at the last pizza. "I have to finish it. My belly feels too good this full to stop now... But I'm getting so full... " She eyes her smaller sister and grinned. "I need a good belch and I'll be able to get going again!" She paused for a moment before opening her mouth once more to release a massive belch.

(WOOO! 3 pages!)

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby phrooglevore3 » Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:59 pm

---
Last edited by phrooglevore3 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
phrooglevore3
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TW » Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:45 am

Sarah Moaned softly before taking another bite. She was starting to get soooo full. She was worried she may burst. Looking over at her sister, she noticed the small frown. Shaking her head she giggled and reached over to start rubbing her sister's belly once again. The belch that came from her sister start a giggling fit, causing her own belly to jiggle and send yet another belch out from between her lips.

She giggled some more before settling down to munch the rest of her pizza. Forcing bite after bite into her bloated tummy. Her belly was starting to hurt from having so much shoved into it. But she was determined to finish.

(I like it when they overeat to the point of pain a little.. >.> Its a guilty pleasure.
Man, if she gets pregnant and eats this much she is gonna get huge!)

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby phrooglevore3 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:48 pm

---
phrooglevore3
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TW » Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:15 am

Sarah moaned as her stretched tummy was pressed on, Grinning at her sister in appreciation, she gave out a loud belch, releasing some pressure from within her belly. Somehow she managed to eat the last eight slices of her pizza. "Thanks Emily," she told her sister, reaching over once more to rub her sister fat belly.

"At this rate, you are gonna look a lot bigger than me soon! though you are a bit smaller, so your gonna show the fat more than I will."

Sarah leaned back and patted her belly once more. "Now then, I'm stuffed, how about you?"

(I just like it when there is a little more realism. but yeah, can stay away from that. :) )

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby phrooglevore3 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:05 pm

---
phrooglevore3
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TW » Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:39 pm

"I'm sleepy again. How about you?" she asked her sister, too stuffed to move and put away the empty boxes. "How about we chill out here for a bit before dinner? Maybe we can have something huge and fattening..." Her belly grumbled as it started churning.

"If we keep up at this rate, we will roll around." She giggled at the thought of being a huge belly. "So sis, what do you think about getting so big?"

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby phrooglevore3 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:51 pm

---
phrooglevore3
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TW » Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:04 pm

"Well if your not tired, what shall we do?" Sarah asked, gently placing both her hands back on her smaller sister's belly and continuing to rub.

"I'm too full to eat anymore right now. Besides, we don't want to pop." Sarah looked down at her belly and noticed how big it felt. She wondered how much bigger she was going to get.

(Sorry for the short post, not sure what else to put into it. I suggest either you post a reply and then I'll jump ahead a couple weeks or you can just jump ahead. :D )

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby phrooglevore3 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:55 pm

---
Last edited by phrooglevore3 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
phrooglevore3
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay