Dog Eat Dog (Stray/DarkDragon)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Postby Stray » Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:22 am

Jack felt what was like a blast of liquid nitrogen shoot through him as the rottweiler gave out his ferocious roar to warn off his subjects, though it wasn't directed at him, it still sent a shock through every nerve in his body. He had managed to stop his trembling as Bruce had nuzzled him moments earlier, more out of relief than anything that he seemed to have changed his mind about tearing him apart on the spot and also that the great rottweiler at least appeared to have a gentler, more empathetic side than his appearance let on.

"Thank you..." Jack muttered to Bruce, glacning up breifly to see that the stony gaze in the rottweiler's eyes had changed to a more gentle, almost fatherly gaze. He stuck his neck out a small amount and quickly licked the top of one of Bruce's huge paws before returning to his submissive stance. As he did so he caught a wift of what smelt like every patch of rotten ground Bruce had stepped on over the years, a human or other animal with such a sensitive nose might've gagged at the smell, but even as a house dog, Jack had smelt worst. "Thank you...for showing me pity my lord..."

Jack didn't know whether he might still be alive by the end of the day, maybe the rottweiler really had only got rid of the other dogs as a last request for him, so that he could kill him in private. Jack hoped that Bruce had even more mercy for him in his heart and that he would at least allow him to live, after all, he had already shown he had softer side by getting rid of the other dogs and even by the changed look in his eyes, one that now calmed the collie as opposed to filling him with blind terror.

Quietly Jack waited for Bruce's judgement, death or a life of absolute servitude to the rottweiler, neither seemed appealing, but Jack knew which option he would rather take...
If your into canine vore or anything similar, take a look at my stories:
http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=136505

"Space Corps Directive 34124? No officer with false teeth should attempt oral sex in zero gravity."
Stray
Participator

Re:

Postby DarkDragon » Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:20 pm

Bruce glances behind him briefly to make sure no dogs have summoned the courage to stay. Not a single pair of eyes remain watching now, the mongrels having dispersed in fright from his commanding roar. He smirks, and turns the face Jack. He knew that his power was clear to the intruding dog now, especially after having scared away dozens upon dozens of dogs with a single roar.

He looks back at Jack and smiles again, his eyes not so cruel-looking anymore. He moves in close to the collie's head and nuzzles him again, but more gently, in a caring manner, as if trying to comfort him. It's very much like the one before, but he appears to mean it this time, rather than teasing the poor dog.

"You've suffered a lot today, Jack." He murmurs quickly, his voice soft and smooth. He moves his face away, still smiling. He looks across suddenly, narrowing his eyes as if to see something far away. "Hrm... it's eleven fifty." He looks back at Jack. "I can't prevent your punishment. But I can postpone it. When the clock tower strikes twelve, your time is up."

He speaks as if he isn't giving someone a death sentence, but more as if he was offering doing them a favour. His smile remains, and he sits before Jack. "So, ten minutes. Do you have anything to say?"
DarkDragon
Participator

Postby Stray » Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:54 pm

Jack tensed up again as the rottweiler moved in on his face, closing his eyes tightly, expecting to a recieve a bite of some kind. Instead though, he opened his eyes to find Bruce showing signs of affection toward him, not fake, not something simply to make a fool of him, but a genuine caring nature toward him.

Jack relaxed at the gesture and let out a deep sigh of relief. He had thought the moment Bruce had moved forwards his life would be over, that he was planning to bite down on his neck there and then, but he had been wrong and perhaps he had been wrong about Bruce in more ways than one. He risked raising himself slightly off of the ground to speak to Bruce, nuzzling the rottweiler on the chin as he did so in order to show respect.

"Ten minutes?" Jack quizzed, startled not only by Bruce's sudden change of attitude, but the crypticness in the way he spoke. "Why wait ten minutes for what ever I'm sure you could do now? Just what is it your planning? And-thank you for getting rid of the others and being kind to me good lord..." He added in a murmur, remembering he was still very much at the rottweiler's mercy.

"Space Corps Directive 34124? No officer with false teeth should attempt oral sex in zero gravity."
Stray
Participator

Re:

Postby DarkDragon » Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:55 am

Bruce sits with his side to Jack, looking up at the moon. He smiles and glances at the collie, his eyes shining brightly. "The fate I have in store for you isn't one to be desired, my friend. There is a certain feature of me that you probably won't enjoy." He turns his head to face jack, still sitting. "In ten minutes, when the clock tower strikes twelve, I will be able to satisfy my hunger." At that very moment, a loud growling, gurgling noise can be heard coming from his stomach, and he smiles weakly. "I'm sorry you had to stumble across this place. I truly am." He sighs. "But I have rules... and you broke them."

The minute hand on the clock moves by one mark; 9 minutes left.
DarkDragon
Participator

Postby Stray » Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:13 pm

Jack tilted his head curiously after Bruce spoke, it was a canine habit, something he and many other dogs did when confused or interested in something. It wasn't until he heard Bruce's stomach growling that the hammer finally dropped and he at last understood what Bruce had been implying all evening. He had been sizing him up as a good meal, he had even tasted him, but he had been too terrified to get the hints.

"Just wait a minute!" Jack excalimed in alarm, standing and stepping a couple of paces away from Bruce.. "You're going to eat me!?"

What confused Jack was why Bruce was waiting until midnight, why he didn't just take one of the many opporutnities he had that night. Was Bruce allowing him a few more minutes of freedom out of respect? And why was he being so nice all of a sudden? It was almost as if Bruce didn't want to harm him in any way, but he had no choice but to. Jack decided to wait for Bruce's answer before he made any decision of what to do, he didn't want to die and Bruce had already shown a certain amount of reasoning and the pheromones weren't so potent or terrifying anymore, perhaps, Jack thought, they might come to some sort of compromise.

Stray
Participator

Re:

Postby DarkDragon » Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:13 am

Bruce sighs and gives Jack a look that kind of says 'Oh well'. "Yes, Jack... I'm sorry, but I'm going to eat you, whole and alive." He smiles awkwardly, and returns to watching the clock.

"Perhaps you are curious as to why I'm leaving things until midnight." He sighs and lowers his head and ears. "When such a time is struck, I... become capable of things I'd rather not be. It makes the act of swallowing you alive feasible. I'd prefer doing that to killing you right here and right now, and eating you the messy way, purely because I think you deserve no more pain than that you are already experiencing."

He stands and takes a few steps towards the collie, no longer intimidating, but appearing rather gentle all of a sudden. "If it were my choice, I'd let you go. But I don't have a choice. But I can promise you this much:" He nuzzles the dog gently again, and smiles down at him. "What is about to happen to you will be absolutely painless." His face is trustworthy, making the dog believe him; he even produces a subtle scent that tells Jack that this promise will be kept.
DarkDragon
Participator

Postby Stray » Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:06 pm

Jack winced in disbelief as the rottweiler confirmed his suspicion, in all of the possible fates he had milled over for himself that night, he never would've thought that the evening would end with him being devoured alive by the rottweiler that stood before him. As Bruce approached him again, he half thought about turning and running, but something about the look in the rottweiler's eyes made him think otherwise, his very stance was reassuring. Instead he closed his eyes as the rottweiler nuzzled him and smelt a sudden change in the larger dog's scent, one that said he would be true to his word.

He ended up resting his head on Bruce's chest, with his eyes closed, thinking back on the evening's events. He remembered more than one occasion where the rottweiler had licked him, actually tasted him. Makes me wonder how you t-...heh. And judging by the looks on his face, he had enjoyed it. There was also one phrase that stood out in Jack's memory above all others, something Bruce had said early on in the evening. I know somewhere that's very warm and cozy, where you're welcome to stay. He hadn't understood before, but now it was all too obvious, Bruce had been planning this all evening and judging, by what he had said about trust that evening, he had wanted Jack to give himself up willingly.

"You've been looking forward to doing this all evening haven't you and don't try to deny it." Jack said, finally opening his eyes and looking up at Bruce, who still had that caring look on his face. "You've tasted me and enjoyed it and even invited me to be eaten at one point, I just didn't take the hint. So why have you been aggressive all evening, been mocking me in front of your subjects? Only for you to change now? I get the feeling you wanted me to let you eat me all evening, even when you were nasty, so why so many different ways of expressing yourself?"

Jack wasn't trying to be accusing in any way, but now that he had finally understood all of the numerous hints all evening, he was curious for some insight into his apparent future predator.

"What I mean to say is; why not just do what you're doing now in the first place?"

Stray
Participator

Re:

Postby DarkDragon » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:25 am

Bruce looks at the collie and listens carefully to every word, and when he's done, he sighs again. "It's an insecurity thing, believe it or not." He shakes his head slowly, avoiding Jack's eyes. "I didn't get to where I am now by being nice to others and caring what the other dogs think. I had to be cruel, ruthless... I'm just lucky, really, that I have the power to consume, but unlucky at the same time."

He takes a moment to look at the stars dotting the night sky above, thinking deeply, a silence between the two dogs, before he speaks again.

"If I could get rid of this curse, I would. But it must be satisfied, every single night. You are just unfortunate enough to be the one to satisfy it this evening."

The clock tower strikes 11:59. One minute remains.

"Well, time is almost up. Anything left to say?"
DarkDragon
Participator

Postby Stray » Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:38 am

Jack stood quietly for a few moments, letting what Bruce had said sink in, playing over what had happened that night in his mind. For most of the evening he had though of Bruce as a monster, who got kicks out of striking fear into the hearts of others weaker than him, but it seemed that Bruce had suffered more that he had, Bruce had been cursed for a lifetime for whatever reason and yet he had had everything handed to him in a silver bowl his whole life up till now. Who knew? Maybe he was blessed compared to Bruce.

"I'm not sure there is much else to say." Jack replied, finally sitting down. "Just...thank you for being honest with me. Though I must ask-was it humans that did this to you?"

His instincts were telling him to run and he would've been inclined to listen to that instruction on any other evening and yet for some reason tonight he wouldn't. When he had been dumped by his human owners he had thought he could never trust anyone again and yet he trusted Bruce, a rottweiler who had just admitted he was about to eat him and Jack trusted him. Maybe it was because he felt sorry for Bruce or maybe he was just pessimistic of his chances of survival in this dump, why would he want to live in this dump anyway? Either way, he wasn't going to run, he would stay with Bruce and allow him to satisy his hunger.

Stray
Participator

Re:

Postby DarkDragon » Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:54 am

Bruce smiles down at Jack, and nods slowly. "Yes, I am afraid that humans are the culprit of my curse. I won't go any further into it than that though, partially because I don't remember most of what happened that night. All I remember seeing was red." He inhales the cool night air, pauses, and sighs it all out. He turns his attention to the clock tower not too far off in the distance, and finally, the minute hand becomes one with the hour hand, striking 12am, the bell starting to echo through the night.

Dong...... Dong......

Bruce looks around to Jack, staring at him oddly, and if Jack were to look right back into the rottweiler's eyes, he would notice them changing... they would turn a rippled brown-and-yellow, glowing slightly, as his mouth salivates quite dramatically. Bruce suddenly growls and lets loose a loud, ear-piercing howl as he appears to enlarge slightly, appearing very intimidating again all of a sudden as he looks back at Jacks eyes, Bruce seeming to have become a hungry, feral beast. Not much of him looks different; same build, same fur pattern... you'd still recognise him.

But he looks so much more deadly.

He takes a step towards Jack, looking the collie in the eyes, and growls a couple of final words. "I'm sorry."
DarkDragon
Participator

Postby Stray » Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:56 pm

Jack had thought he had prepared himself for what he thought Bruce might change into, but he had been gravely wrong, he had actually watched as his eyes changed to that of a wild animal's with no goal except to satify it's own primitive hunger. Jack had thought about just forgetting what he had told himself just minutes previously and just running for his life, that was until he heard Bruce speak an apology that was genuine in every way. He could tell Bruce was still there somewhere, simply carrying out the act that he had been forced to commit in order to survive, the border collie's concience stopped him from running as he thought about how Bruce had acted kindly toward him that night and instead he simply sat down as the rottweiler got right up into his face.

Slowly Jack leant forward until the pair's noses touched each others and he carefully rubbed his nose up and down against the rottweiler's, tickling the more sensitive nerves on the end of his own nose, almost making him sneeze. It was his way of letting the feral dog know that he was willing to stay and satisfy the hunger of the stomach which gurgled in anticipation, prompting Jack to look at the spot where Bruce's stomach would be, soon to be his new warm, cozy home in a sense, just as Bruce had promised. He gave the rottweiler's black, moist snout a single affectionate lick as he looked the rottweiler in the eyes.

"I won't run Bruce, do what you need to do satisfy you're hunger and control this beast the human's planted within you." He said, determined not to give in to his fear and besides, he had already accepted Bruce as his new master and king when he had gotten rid of the other dogs as he whimpered for mercy.

Stray
Participator

Re:

Postby DarkDragon » Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:39 am

Bruce stares down at the collie, digging into his pretty eyes with his own hunger-filled ones, and as their noses touch, he pushes ever so slightly, his entire body towering over the smaller dog's. A grin becomes visible on his face as Jack licks him and explains his intentions, which pleases Bruce. He was glad Jack wasn't going to run away. He was glad he had decided to remain where he was and accept his fate... something very few of his prey did.

He nods, and returns the lick, but the tongue spreads all over Jack's muzzle rather than one spot, an excuse to taste him while showing him one last morsel of affection. Without another word, he quite calmly opens his large, salivating maw, the ribbed roof of his mouth dripping in anticipation as the tongue quivers beneath it, the drool teasing it.

His mouth moves slowly over the collie's muzzle, gradually blocking out the light of the moon as the sky becomes not lined with stars, but with teeth. Sharp, ominous teeth, that seem to hover over Jack's face for a moment, before they close rather gently, but still in a firm fashion. Bruce sucks quite hard for a few moments, dragging all the flavour from the protruding part of the collie's face, up to his eyes in unpleasant-smelling doggy drool, the beast's nose huffing right into them. The process had begun.
DarkDragon
Participator

Postby Stray » Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:39 pm

Jack grimaced as the rottweiler ran his large, wet, pink tongue over his muzzle and face and sneezed as a clear drop of saliva ran down his muzzle to the end of his nose. As he raised his head again, his eyes met once more with those of the hungry, yet apparently pleased rottweiler for a fleeting moment before he opened his mouth wide, giving Jack a clear view of every detail inside the mouth.

The teeth were sharp and pointed, designed for ripping apart the flesh of prey, a tool Jack was glad to avoid; the hard rided palate at the roof of Bruce's mouth was salmon pink and was dripping thick strands of saliva onto the quivering pink tongue below; but the detail that stood out the most for Jack was dark red hole that was the entrance to the throat, Bruce's uvula hanging from the soft palate, swaying back and forth in time with Bruce's breathing, which blew warm, humid air into Jack's face, causing the fur on his muzzle to clump together.

It wasn't long before Bruce began to move closer toward him and soon the Border Collie's muzzle was engulfed by the rottweilers and was on the recieving end of an unforgiving assault by Bruce's lips and tongue, the fur and skin on the end of his muzzle being sucked dry of it's flavour, causing a shiver to run down Jack's spine at the unique sensation of his blood being pulled to the end of his nose. His instincts were telling him to run as a gust of air blew from the end of Bruce's dark, moist snout and his own nose was treated to the striking aroma of the rottweiler's breath, but it wasn't something he would do, no longer would he give in to his fear or impulses, even it were the last thing he would do, he would stay and accept his fate and in a way, finally come of age and grow up for once. Besides, he had already told his master that he would be eaten willingly and allow the rottweiler to satisfy his hunger and tame his terrible curse for a little while longer.

Stray
Participator

Re:

Postby DarkDragon » Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:49 pm

Jack's taste floods across the rottweiler's tongue, teasing the whole of his mouth with that unique, strangely delicious flavour. Even though most things tasted good while Jack was in this state, Jack's flavour was one to admire. Bruce's mouth seems to gnaw gently on the collie's snout for a while, being sure to drain it of all it's flavour, sucking it out and seeming to absorb it, the predatory canine's tongue running up Jack's nose to get a taste of that too. His legs quivered with excitement beneath him as his tail stood rigid. He was feeding, and it felt great.

He opens his mouth wider, his jaws appearing to dislocate to fit more of his food inside, promising the dog he won't chew or bring him pain. Instead, the beastly predator was rather gentle with him, as his lips slid over the entire head of the collie before him, the way a snake's would. Jack would now be able to see nothing but darkness infront of him... and it would be all he saw for the rest of the process.
DarkDragon
Participator

Postby Stray » Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:57 pm

Jack remained still the whole time his muzzle was engulfed by Bruce's, the border collie obediantly allowing the rottweiler to enjoy his flavour as he wished. He could feel everything that was happening to his muzzle inside Bruce's own large mouth, shivering as he felt the warm, pink tongue of the rottweiler run over the sensitive nerves at the end of his nose, tickling him and almost making him sneeze. He also felt a gentle pressure around the base of his muzzle constantly shifting as Bruce gnawed quietly on the flesh just before his eyes, which looked directly into the enthusiastic, hungry gaze of the rottweiler. The two dogs seemed to have been standing still for a long time now and Jack's muzzle was beginning to feel rather numb after how long Bruce had been trying to suck all of the flavour from it.

Finally, he felt the pressure relieved from his muzzle for a few moments as Bruce relinquished his grip to open his mouth wider and once more Jack found himself staring into Bruce's large maw, with the entrance to his throat pulsating eagerly, waiting for the Border Collie to begin his journey down it. The last thing Jack saw was the glistening red of the back of Bruce's throat before he was surrounded by darkness, forced to close his eyes as Bruce slid his mouth over Jack's entire head, otherwise he would have had warm saliva dripping into them. Jack felt his entire head engulfed in the warmth of Bruce's mouth, stoping at the base just before his neck, which was still exposed to the cold of the outside world. The end of his muzzle was met with a stranger, warmer feeling, it was surrounded by soft, warm fleshy muscle and Jack knew the rest of his body would be joined in the sensation in good time. Jack was now well and truly at the mercy of the rottweiler and he would not struggle, he would leave Bruce to do the rest, in the meantime, he decided to think again on just why he was in such a situation...

Stray
Participator

Re:

Postby DarkDragon » Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:48 pm

As Bruce's enormous muzzle came over and devoured the head of the collie, he didn't feel anything that told him to stop. Not now. Not at this time of the night. Jack was as good as food the minute Bruce had set his eyes on him. But at least Bruce was sentient enough to control himself and be gentle with the collie; he owed that to him.

Bruce's tongue wraps around Jack's muzzle briefly to get one final good taste of it, squeezing it a bit, before giving the nose and lick and taking his first gulp, the once well-looked-after dog's snout being pulled right down the rottweiler's oesophagus, the rippled walls massaging it as the dog proceeds to pull the collie's neck in. Bruce was hungry, and Jack was moreorless doomed. The clock tower struck another minute, and Bruce was very much enjoying his latest meal...
DarkDragon
Participator

Postby Stray » Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:06 am

Jack shuddered again, but not out of fear as he had done for most of the evening, but of the surprise of feeling Bruce's tongue wrapping tightly around his muzzle, once again tickling the sensitive nerves at the end of his snout. Out of all the things Jack had expected to feel during the experience, the least he had expected was the feeling of comfort that the rottweiler's mouth gave him, a warm, reassuring feeling one that he had never felt under his human masters. Of course they had taken care of him, but it was always out of necessity, never out of love or genuine care for him and yet Bruce, as intimidating as he had been for a lot of the evening, had managed to give him that feeling of comfort that every dog craved for, whether it was intentional or not.

Jack felt a sudden pulling motion beginning at the end of his snout, accompanied by a wet, gulping noise as Bruce swallowed pulling his entire muzzle into the wide, welcoming throat. Jack shivered a little again in response, as he felt another unique sensation brush over him, as his muzzle was massaged from all sides by the soft, slick throat muscles. He could feel the rottweiler's large, sharp fangs resting precariously around his neck, where his jugular was and once again again found himself grateful that he would be avoiding their crunch tonight. He did have to wonder though, he was sure Bruce had intended to eat him all evening, he had already realised that there had been many hints he failed to pick up on, Bruce had tasted him many times and had been visibly pleased by what he tasted.

That was all before Bruce had transformed into the feral beast that was devouring him alive now, so maybe Bruce had intended to eat him the messy way before midnight, to try and prevent his accursed transformation. Instead though he had decided to be unselfish and kind to Jack when he had seen him quivering in fear and realised that he had suffered enough that evening. If that was the case, then Bruce truly would be a good dog and master, but that was only one possibility.

Stray
Participator

Re:

Postby DarkDragon » Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:56 pm

Through the pink flesh of his very maw, Bruce feels Jack's quivers and shudders as he stands there, allowing him to feed upon his delectable body. It had been some time since he'd had a meal this size; Bruce normally ended up eating scrawny, smaller breeds that had lived in the junkyard for a while whenever he needed to cannibalise this way. Although he had tackled larger breeds in the past, he was incredibly grateful for the opportunity to eat a good, tasty collie for once. In fact, he couldn't recall consuming one of Jack's kind before... but he certainly wanted to do it again. Nothing quite has the strength of flavour and zing that a young collie has.

His lips stretch to a smile slightly, as if they weren't stretched enough around the dog's head, and he takes another swallow, the prey's entire cranium being forced down into that tight, fleshy tube, which massages over his muzzle and face as it slides deeper inside. Jack's nose would soon begin to pick up the scents of previous meals; an offensive smell to say the least, but at least it isn't so potent... yet. The contrasting temperatures affecting the collie's body would remind him that things would soon get a lot warmer for him - and wetter.

Bruce groans loudly with pleasure as he takes another strong, dominating gulp, and Jack feels his front paws begin to lose their place on the ground as the predatory Rottweiler tongues over his lovely, soft-furred chest... my, such a clean meal... so young, fresh, and delicious... But of course, he wouldn't say those things to demean his latest meal. He deserved the respect, in reward for his courage.
DarkDragon
Participator

Postby Stray » Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:43 pm

Jack remained still and obediant as the rottweiler gulped again and didn't try to fight as this time, his entire head was pulled down the tight fleshy tube that was the rottweiler's eager oesophagus. Jack let out a quiet moaning noise in his throat, as his head was kneaded and massaged the same way as his muzzle had been, but this time it felt more intense, stronger and tighter, it seemed that the larger the body part that entered the tube, the tougher the throat muscles had to work.

The border collie hadn't realised just how warm and humid, the slick throat had been until his head was pulled in and every inch of his face was grabbed at by the muscles surrounding his head. With his ears covered, all he could hear was the squelching of the unforgiving throat muscles doing their work, by pulling him nearer to the rottweilers gut as he heard another, stronger gulp and found his front paws stading on tip toe upon the filthy ground of the junkyard. The rest of his body still exposed to the outside world felt cold and insecure compared to his head and neck now engulfed by Bruce's ravenous throat and maw and against his better instincts, he felt the need for the rest of his body to join them in the warmth inside.

Jack could again feel the onslaught of Bruce's tongue, this time the slick appendage ran all through the fur at the top of his chest and Jack had to squirm as he felt the warm surface touch the skin beneath tickling him. At least it seemed that Bruce was enjoying devouring him, judging by the delighted moan that Jack felt more than heard, the throat muscle vibrating, making his skin tingle. It was enough even to distract him from the slight, pungent odour that had began to creep it's way into his nostrils earlier on...

Stray
Participator

Postby DarkDragon » Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:22 pm

Bruce groans once again around his latest meal, those fresh flavours flowing around his maw in the most delightful manner. His eyes scan the skies and find the clock tower - He had only been feeding for a short time. There was no rush - he just needed to finish before sunrise, which, at this rate, was going to be a piece of cake. He'd normally only just make it in time, But with Jack, he'll have time to lay on his side and show his appreciation with gratifying rubs. Such thoughts swim through his head as he takes another massive gulp, heaving Jack's chest and shoulders straight down the entrance to his gullet as his forepaws are torn from the floor.

"Nrgh...." His grin is still evident, his lips stretched to ridiculously wide levels as he continues to consume his meal, tongue trashing over it to get all the flavours out that he can aborb. Jack was proving to be quite the filling meal, and as Jack's nose starts to tap against the sphincter to his stomach, those smells become truly unignorable.
DarkDragon
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay