/Take-Out [[Private for Kernac and I]]

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

/Take-Out [[Private for Kernac and I]]

Postby GoldFox » Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:03 pm

Kurt yawned as he walked through the woods. It was about 2 in the mornring and though he felt tired, he wasn't ready to turn in just yet.

He wasn't called Nightcrawer for nothing! He barely slept, and so during the night, was often out and about.

As he walked tonight, just trying to tire himself out enough to sleep, he didn't know what was waiting for him among the trees.
Last edited by GoldFox on Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.
Be evil. :evil:

-GoldFox ^-^
Click over there for my stories --> http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=109644
GoldFox
---

Re: Take-Out [[Private for Kernac and I]]

Postby kernac » Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:33 pm

In the same forest, Kernac, a white dragon was exploring the surounding. For his part, Kernac was a earlyer bird... maybe too early for some. That fact was he just waked up and decided to explore this forest since he was new around, eventualy, his draconic eyes spoted a blue figure no so far.

It was hard to spot someone like Kurt in the darkness, but Kernac had a good nightvision. He was, after all, a dragon.

Kernac, opposingly to Kurt, was quite easy to spot in the darkness, harboring shiny white scales.
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re: Take-Out [[Private for Kernac and I]]

Postby GoldFox » Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:29 am

Kurt paused at seeing a flash of white in the trees and instantly and quickly climbed the neartest trees, using the cover of the branches to approuch, staring in shock at the creature below him.

What was THAT?! A dragon or something!? He just stared for a while, his tail flicking with curiosity.

It was about then that Kurt felt his belly growl. He winced and tried to ignore it, but his hunger was just too much and he grinned, beginning to plan his midnight-snack. He would have to be careful with this one...

[[ THIS RP HAS BEEN CANCELLED! ]]
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.
Be evil. :evil:

-GoldFox ^-^
Click over there for my stories --> http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=109644
GoldFox
---

Return to Private Roleplay