Demons are Demons (tactiturntiger and DM)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Demons are Demons (tactiturntiger and DM)

Postby darkmark67 » Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:41 am

Mark awoke from the fake death and breathed heavily but then was hit again, and could not move. "bastard..."

Mark then saw Jori and heard the paladin and if he could, he would be trembling. after he heard her however he calmed down but his heart rate was still accelerating. He felt her bend over and open her mouth and his eyes wide in terror. He felt her saliva drip over in his hair and all over his head. He could only watch as he was being consumed by creature. The smell not too bad but it annoyed him as the fish smell was overpowering. He only could watch as he was being eaten.
Image Visit little exodusren!
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Location: Wandering the Moonlite forest, Black roses light my path...

Postby TaciturnTiger » Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:14 am

The paladin watched in amazement, unsure what to think as Jori kept on eating the half-demon Mark. A few more gulps left Mark sliding more further inside Jori, her dark inner flesh making sure there would be nothing but damp, warm darkness. Her muscles pushed him down, squeezing and rubbing gently as the warmth of her insides made the trip eerily relaxing.

As he reached being down inside her to his own belly, his legs hanging out, Jori moved her head back, vertically gulping him, with extra speed due to his weight and gravity working for her. As the time passed by, it was only about a minute until Jori sucked him in completely and took one of her favorite parts of voring: the final swallow. She closed her eyes tight, put her hands into fists, and gulped down Mark, sending him to curl up inside her belly.
TaciturnTiger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby darkmark67 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:29 pm

Mark was unsure what to do, or even think. He was just eaten whole and alive by this creature he met recently. His ees wide in fear and amazement as she swallowed him whole. He slid down into her belly, her insides warm and soft, and dark. He did not mind any of that, but what if she was lying? what if she just digests him here and now? that could be a problem. He wish he had a weapon just in case, but his staff was probably now in custody of jori, or the paladin...a treasure for them.

He curled up and took deep breathes and started to wriggle more...trying to get her to vomit...but he grew tired and started to slow down. Maybe the paladin will think him as dead if he just stays still? It was still amazing she could swallow him whole...only something he could do in wolf form that was much larger then Jori. He was at the mercy of Jori.
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Postby TaciturnTiger » Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:46 pm

Jori patted her stomach. "See? Done. He'll die soon enough."

The paladin was in awe. "How did you...? Ahem. Just stay until I'm sure he's gone."

Inside of Jori, her stomach muscles began to slowly rub away at Mark's body, acids beginning to lazily pour down all around him. Being saturated by her slime and saliva, he would not be able to feel any pain whatsoever as the churning muscle began to rub the warm juices into his skin.
TaciturnTiger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby darkmark67 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:14 am

Mark felt the muscles convolse him and started to squirm more and more feeling the slime hit him thinking it was acid and eventually wore himself out and passed out...he felt himself fading fast. He felt Jori pat her stomach and started to take shallow breathes and eventually faded out and stopped moving, his body started to relax and it appeared that he was dead or at least near death.
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Postby TaciturnTiger » Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:29 pm

As Jori's gut stopped wriggling about and it appeared as though Mark deserved a requiem, Jori looked up to the paladin with eyes unaffected by Mark's apparent death.

"...very well", said the paladin. "You are free to... eh?" By then, Jori had caught the paladin by his surcoat and promptly punched his face in. She ended up being thrown out literally by the bouncer, and sadly landed on her stomach, considering it had the most weight.

Jori retched a bit, yet was okay. She soon found Mark's staff lying on the ground. "I shall keep this... until he is alive yet again", she mumbles to herself.

(BTW, how far do you want to go with this RP? Also, I have an account on the chat for Jori; it's at JoriTrashantra.)
TaciturnTiger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby darkmark67 » Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:19 pm

(hmm...i dont know...we can end it here...otherwise if you extend too long it kinda loses its touch and well...ya, end it here. JoriTrashantra...okay, i will look for it. do you have msn? forgive me if i asked this before)
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Postby TaciturnTiger » Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:41 pm

(Alright, whatever works for you. And no, I do not have MSN, but it's okay even if you have asked this before.)
TaciturnTiger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby darkmark67 » Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:27 pm

(okay...i just ask cause i have a feling i have but my mind sucks and i forget alot ^^; okay...nice rp though!)
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Postby TaciturnTiger » Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:29 pm

(Likewise regarding this roleplay!)
TaciturnTiger
Advanced Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay