A Meal to Steal (MeTheMe and LoneCatboy)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

A Meal to Steal (MeTheMe and LoneCatboy)

Postby MeTheMe » Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:17 am

The lion-anthro walked down the street, his torn clothes and the black splotches on his fur getting odd looks. But Raeg didn't care, they didn't matter, he was headed to his personal hide out, and that's all that mattered to him. He was grabbing a break, a break from his gang, leaving some higher ups in charge in his absense. An amulet hanging from a chain, hanging from his neck, resting on his chest, was now open to see from his torn shirt.
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby LoneCatboy » Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:43 am

Reoku was sitting on the roof of the warehouse that he called home, and watched the sky. He was most at peace when staring into the vastness of space, for someday, he wished to venture off of this planet. His tail began to twitch as he grew impatient. I'm bored he thought to himself. Think I'll take a look around. He peeked over the roof and looked out into the streets. He noticed a lion-anthro walking down the street. Now this is an odd looking character. Don't think I've ever seen him here before. Suddenly, he noticed the amulet that this guy was wearing. The catboy's eyes grew wide. Good lord!. That is a nice prize he has! I think that warrants a closer look. It'll probably look better on me anyway. I think I'll keep my eye on him to see where he goes. Gotta be careful. He then began following the rooftops in the direction the lion-anthro was walking.
LoneCatboy
Participator

Re:

Postby MeTheMe » Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:50 am

He disliked his amulet being out like this, he ususally kept it under his shirt to hide it from veiwers. However, the fight he'd been in earlier that day had left his shirt torn and him with little choice but to just wear it out right now. He sarled at a random man passing him, watching him pick up speed suddenly and run the rest of the way down the street. Ha! That was fun, most people are so easily scared and he always enjoyed it! Not far now, his private hide out, and then maybe a day to rest and take it easy. And more time to hope his gang didn't kill each other before he got back.
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Re:

Postby LoneCatboy » Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:03 pm

Reoku kept following the lion-anthro as he made his way to wherever it was he was going. He chuckled a bit as he saw a man running away. He just rolled his eyes as he knew how scared people were. "I wish I could do that, but I'm just not intimidating enough." He said quietly to himself. Reoku noticed that this guy looked particularly scruffy, judging by the torn clothes he wore. He knew he would have to be very delicate if he wanted that amulet. "Time to get low." He climbed down from the roof and started to tail his prize from the ground, still keeping enough distance. He flicked his trench coat
back to give his tail some room to move. He got down low and proceeded to follow a little closer.
LoneCatboy
Participator

Re:

Postby MeTheMe » Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:12 pm

Raeg took a turn into an alley, and took his time walking down it's length to end. At the end were a couple doors, on each side of the alley, and turning to the right one, he pulled a key from his pocket and unlocked it with a small click. He didn't even turn to check that anyone was following him, figuring that noone would be that stupid as to get on Raeg's nerves. He went in the building, finding himself in a living room, stairs going to a second floor, and an open door leading to a kitchen on the right. It wasn't much, but then again he didn't stay here very often, so it didn't get much use either.
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Re:

Postby LoneCatboy » Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:54 pm

Reoku followed the lion-anthro to his destination, but figured it would be best to play it safe and wait for the best opportunity to strike. He would have to play his cards carefully if he wanted to be rewarded with that beautiful amulet. He decided to scale up the outside of the building and keep an eye on this guy from a window. Then, when everything was in order and the time was right, BAM. That amulet would be his!
LoneCatboy
Participator

Re:

Postby MeTheMe » Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:20 pm

Raeg walked up the stairs, a few of them creaking in the old house, and entered the one door at the top of them, a bed room. He simply tore his clothes off the rest of the way before putting on some more, simple jeans and a jacket, leaving his chest exposed with the amulet. His appearance didn't really matter while he was alone, not that he cared what other people thought either. He looked out the only window in the room, which stared out onto the alley. It was getting late now, not really late, but dusk was definitly here. He sat down on his bed and thought about just going to sleep now. He was tired, but then, it wasn't really that late yet...
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Re:

Postby LoneCatboy » Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:29 pm

Reoku noticed that his spot at the window was compromised for a bit, so he ducked out of sight so he was not seen. He held on to ledge that ran along the wall, and waited for the spot at the window to open again. He peeked up and noticed that the lion-anthro was sitting on the bed. This could be his opportunity! The minute it looked like he was asleep, Reoku would go for it. His tail jerked with anticipation as he waited impatiently for the moment to arrive. It was almost time, and he couldn't wait.
LoneCatboy
Participator

Re:

Postby MeTheMe » Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:50 pm

Oh, what the hell, if he was taking some time off, he should at least do whatever the hell he felt like, and right now he wanted to go to sleep. He laid down, face up, putting his paws behind his head and crossing his legs, leaving himself above the covers, just laying there right now. He clicked the light on a side table next to the bed, turning it out. He closed his eyes, and tried to go to sleep, focusing on rest, focusing on getting himself to sleep.
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Re:

Postby LoneCatboy » Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:42 pm

After a few moments, Reoku noticed that the lion-anthro finally laid down to rest. Just a few more minutes and he would be ready. When it looked like there was little movement coming from the sleepy individual, Reoku gently pulled the window up, thank goodness it was unlocked. Seeing in the dark was no problem for him, so he slowly made his way over to the bed. He smirked as he got a good look at the amulet. This was it! This was the mother load. Never before had he seen such a beautiful object. He moved in close, almost touching the sleeping lion, but he was able to hover over just enough to get a really close look at it. He slowly began to reach for it.
LoneCatboy
Participator

Re:

Postby MeTheMe » Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:34 am

Raeg began to drift into sleep, a light sleep he'd trained himself into when he first became a commander so long ago... but he could get himself into a deep if he needed as well. He was about to let himself into a deeper sleep, when something caught his attention. An odd feeling, like something was there, something particularly close to his proximity. There, the sound of the window, someone was coming in, heh, fool. Breaking into anything of Raeg's was inviting death itself. Raeg waited, now awake, for him/her to get closer, then he'd strike at them. There he was, he kept his eyes closed, but he could feel them there, he felt his proximity, and made his move. His paw lashed out, grabbing the hand of whoever it was, gripping it tightly, before saying. "Welcome stranger."
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Re:

Postby LoneCatboy » Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:58 am

Reoku suddenly felt a paw lash out and grab him. Oh shit! He had to think fast. This guy could tear him apart and it wasn't looking to good. Reoku's eyes widened. "Oh, hello there. I apologize for barging in like this." Reoku put on a goofy grin. "But I noticed your amulet from afar, and I just had to get a closer look. I didn't mean to invade your personal space, but it was just too beautiful for me not to get a closer look. Now, if you will just unhand me, I'll be on my way and will bother you no longer." Reoku started to shake a little. He had never been caught like this before and he really didn't know what to do.
LoneCatboy
Participator

Re:

Postby MeTheMe » Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:08 pm

Ha! He wasn't a particularly good liar, not that there was a good lie one could use at this point. He was caught, and was now at the mercy of Raeg, not a place anyone, innocent or not, would or should, want to be in. He got up, keeping his paw's grip on the wrist strong, and got a good look at the boy. He looked a little like a cat, ears and tail, but not much else, the rest seemed to be completely human. He walked across the room silently, bringing the bot along, and closed the window. He turned t othe catboy and stared at him a moment. "So, boy, what do you think I'm going to do with you? You break into my house, try to steal my amulet, and then lie about. What do -you- think I should do with you?"
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Re:

Postby LoneCatboy » Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:02 pm

Well, Reoku knew that his story wouldn't check out very well, but he thought he could try. He was in a bad way, and he knew it. The only thing he could think of was to try and plead his case. "Please, sir, I meant neither you nor your amulet any harm. You see, I am a bit of a klepto. I will honestly admit that, but I only wanted to see it up close." Reoku thought about the question he had been asked. If the roles were reversed, the thief would be dead where he stood. However, Reoku had a bit of a self-preservation agenda in mind. "Well, sir, if it were up to me, I'd say to just let bygones be bygones and let this catboy get home. But I can understand your frustration. Just, please, do not get the police involved. I beg you."
LoneCatboy
Participator

Re:

Postby MeTheMe » Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:37 pm

He roared out loud in laughter at the thought of the police. "The police?! Hahaha! No, no, I would never let the police get involved, but letting bygones be bygones? I don't think so, I think you're lying. So, what do you think -I'm- going to do?" An evil, wicked smile crossed his face, letting his sharp teeth show in it. His stomach suddenly growled, and he got an idea. But that was too easy, too quick, he was going to play with this kid first. He threw the boy to the ground easily, and held out a paw threatenly. "I want to play a game first." He felt the magic flow through himself, and into the boy, and it began shrinking him. Not too small, about the size of a household cat. "There, more fitting for one like you."
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Re:

Postby LoneCatboy » Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:28 pm

A sigh of relief was able to escape as Reoku was assured the police would not be involved. However, he knew he wouldn't get off that easy. He cringed as he was flung to the floor. He felt funny, and suddenly, everything started to get bigger. He looked up in fear as he saw the lion-anthro now much bigger than he was before. He began to panic. "What the hell did you do to me?!" He shouted. "You're crazy!" It then dawned on him what had been said just before this all happened. A look of stone-cold fear struck his face. "Um...what kind of game did you have in mind?"
LoneCatboy
Participator

Re:

Postby MeTheMe » Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:15 am

"Crazy? Unfair, malicious, evil, sadistic, but crazy? I'd say I disagree. Oh, your size? You're more accomadating now. I could keep you as a pet, I could use you as a toy, I could even..." He licked his lips menacingly. "...eat you." He advanced on the small boy, letting his grin widen a little. "But those would be too easy, now wouldn't it? So here's my game, you try to get out of a fully locked house at that size while I get ready to make you my dinner." He stood up, and began to head for his kitchen. "Ready? Go."
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Re:

Postby LoneCatboy » Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:02 pm

Reoku couldn't believe what had happened. He began to run around looking for a way to get out of this place. The thought of him being food outraged him. He frantically tried to reach for the window in the room, but it was of no use. Not even his claws could help him reach it. "Damn, this is gonna be tough." He ran into another part of the house looking for another way out. He was starting to get frustrated. He yelled out as loud as he could, "You think this is funny?!"
LoneCatboy
Participator

Re:

Postby MeTheMe » Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:03 pm

"No, I think it's hilarious, and quite fitting." He said casually, walking down the stairs to his living room, before making the turn into his kitchen. "I would start worrying about now if I were you." He was yelling from the kitchen, unsure of what room the cat-sized cat-boy was in now. He looked through the cabinets a little before pulling out some spices and a plate. "You haven't gjot much time before I come to get my meal, if you want to escape or hide, I'd do it now." He teased, knowing full well that he couldn't escape, and that hiding was futile.
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Re:

Postby LoneCatboy » Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:58 pm

Hearing the warning, his mind began to race. Come on, come on. He needed to hurry, but this wasn't working. All of the rooms he tried either had no window, or was completely shut off. He immediately though about hiding. He was wearing black so hiding in a dark place may buy him some time. He searched as quick as he could for somewhere to take shelter, and came upon a closet. "This is the best I got." He opened the door as quietly as he could and shut it behind him. He climbed as high as could and ducked in a shelf at the top of the closet. He slowed his breathing and remained as quiet as he could.
LoneCatboy
Participator

Next

Return to Private Roleplay