Collegian Morsel (Reiko & The_Wacko)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Collegian Morsel (Reiko & The_Wacko)

Postby Travis_Hackett » Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:40 am

Trish sits beneath the shade of a magnificent oak tree, enjoying the gourmet lunch of overcooked noodles in bland fish broth regularly served at the University of St. Arving. Even if she isn't exactly enjoying her meal (how could she?), she enjoys the 45 minute reprieve from the hustle and bustle of campus courses and the annoyance of fraternity nut jobs hellbent on acquiring liver cancer before semester's end.
Forcing the last bit of unidentifiable noodle product down her throat, Trish reaches for the digital camera hanging from her neck about halfway down her drab-green button up shirt, making sure it doesn't bump into anything as she stands from her seat in the soil, using her gray cat tail to brush off the back of her cargo shorts.
"Time to get back to my assignment..." Trish says under her breath and manages to turn the camera on (apparently the on/off switch had been designed for the slender fingers of humans, not the paw digits of Catpeople), and proceeds farther into the forest.
"You'll all need at least 25 story worthy photographs by Thursday to pass the assignment" The words of the Journalism Professor ringing in her head as she searches for a suitable 24th picture, taking no regard to a stealthy advance as she casually walks through the thickets, keeping her gray ears perked for any sign of anything of interest...
Travis_Hackett
Heavy user

Re: Collegian Morsel (Reiko & The_Wacko)

Postby Reiko » Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:54 am

(Oooo I think i got an idea x3)

The suitable picture that Trish is searching for might not be too far away! For Reiko was only a short distance away. Reiko was a beautiful girl in all senses, she was young, voluptuous, pretty in personality (When not hungry of course) and in words, her voice was almost melodic as she spoke. When Trish would come to the bushes she would see the dog-girl, wearing a school uniform of the same collage...but she wasn't a familiar...maybe new? A transfer maybe? Either way the dog-girl was pressing a plump mouse girl against the wall, groping at the girls chest as she kissed along her neck. Trish might recognize the girl as the cute, shy mouse girl Regina from the very same journalism class! Reiko spoke words of sensual desires and lavish fun, and Regina seemed to be enjoying it, she was completely seduced by Reiko, the poor girl didn't even realize what was coming to her...

Trish could hear Reiko's voice, that slow sensual voice that might even enthrall the cat-girl herself! "Mmmmn...come on Regina...I have something I want to show you in the alley...Something very 'filling'." She nods.

Regina blushed and kissed Reiko's cheek. "Of course...so long I'm with you."

Suddenly Reiko jerked, pulling the girl into a dark alley between two of the dormitories, out of Trish's view...This must be some kind of scoop! Some new girl seducing a fellow journalist!
Reiko
---

Postby Travis_Hackett » Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:25 am

Trish's ears twitch to something in the distance, a sound so beautiful she had to turn tail and run towards this harmonious frequency.
"A new musician on campus?" Trish wonders aloud as she involuntarily falls to her front paws and runs on all fours, increasing her speed towards the increasingly audible sound. "Maybe the Choir is practicing today..."
Trish reaches the edge of the forest, but remains hidden in the shrubbery as she looks for who, or what, was making that sound. Instead, she sees something she wasn't exactly prepared to bare witness to as she spies two females; one unfamiliar Doggirl and the other...
"Wait... is that Regina?!" Trish's mind goes into shock at recognizing the second girl as her fellow classmate, apparently groping with this beautiful voiced and bodied stranger. She watches in shock as the gentle passion between the two seemingly disappears as the Doggirl violently pulls Regina into a nearby alleyway.
"I wonder what could be going on now..." Trish thinks to herself as she steps from the bushes and towards the alleyway. A mixed sense of curiosity and fear washes over her as she stands at the corner of the alley.
"If she ends up to be robbing Regina, I'll take a picture and do my best to scare that dog away... If they're 'doing it'," She blushes at the thought of ease dropping on them like that, "I'll walk the other way…” Trish swallows hard, and works her eye around the corner and into the alley…..
Travis_Hackett
Heavy user

Postby Reiko » Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:05 am

Reiko smiled, pulling the mousy into the alley, she immediately started to tear off her clothes. Soon that willingness in Regina disappeared and she struggled a bit. Reiko didn't care though, she shredded the poor girl's clothes, leaving Regina completely bare beneath the large, hungrier woman. Regina tried to call out for help but Reiko put her lips to the girls mouth, muffling out the sounds. The cat-girl would peak over to see the whole events happen before her very eyes.
What happens next would scare Trish senseless...
Suddenly, Reiko made a big -gulp- forcing Regina's head into her hot, tight mouth. Just like that the dog-girl had swallowed the poor mouse's head! And Reiko wasn't keen on stopping there...inch-by-slow-inch Reiko consumed all of Regina! The mouse girl tried to struggle and get free but it was no use, she was too small and weak, she was just a snack for Reiko! Slowly Reiko's lips found their way over Regina's feet, sealing over those cute little toes. With a hefty swallow, Regina was forced down into Reiko's stomach, ehr belly stretching out into a huge bulge, the walls tightly gripping around the poor girl. Even at a distance Trish could see the small awkward, bulges that pressed at Reiko's flesh...Regina was still alive and struggling in there!

Reiko was just enjoying herself now! Moaning and rubbing her tummy. "What? I can't hear you Regina?...You want mout...Whats Mout?...Your just food now anyways...and remember food doesn't talk, it gets digested!"
Reiko
---

Postby Travis_Hackett » Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:16 pm

Trish recoils back from the horrific sight before her. Quaking with fear she nearly collapses to the pavement as she looses the color in her face.
"That didn't happen... that didn't happen... Regina isn't trying to escape from anyone's belly because that never happened!" She repeats the phrase over and over, trying to convince herself that that strange dog-girl didn't just eat someone. But there is always the very back of her mind, the part that is telling, nay, screaming that Regina had just gotten herself eaten by some kind of monster in the body of a dog-girl.
"That couldn't have happened, it's impossible... but it was so real... I've gotta be sure I'm not crazy..." Trish whispers to herself and once again peeks her eye around the corner, and to her horror, she confirms that what she saw was indeed real. Trish watches in horror as the dog-girl seems to be enjoying Regina's struggles from within her bulging belly. Helpless to save her classmate, Trish slips away from the alley and walks away at a steadily increasing pace. She hasen't a clue where she's heading, just as long as it's away from that monster.....
Travis_Hackett
Heavy user

Postby Reiko » Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:18 pm

Reiko murmured a bit, slowly losing interest in her meal...though as she does, she uses her keen canine hearing to listen to some girl muttering. She looks up just in time to see a girl turn away from the alley and walk off! A very cute...delicious looking CAT-GIRL! Grinning Reiko started to digest her filling meal, her hands gently rubbing over her stomach. Smiling she buttons her uniform...which she got after eating the girl that provided it to her since she is a transfer student. Walking along down the empty lanes, her belly growls loudly as it digests. The poor mousy was being broken down with ease, the struggling ends and Reiko's belly starts to shrink!

The poor kitty was so stricken with terror that she didn't hear Reiko walk up behind her, gently tapping on Trish's shoulder, the busty dog-girl smiled softly, rubbing her bulging stomach. "Excuse me...You wouldn't happen to have seen what I did to little Regina, did you?...I hate to have to make a third student disappear..." She said, licking her lips at Trish.
Reiko
---

Postby Travis_Hackett » Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:29 am

"I have to get help..." Trish murmored to herself as she walked at a jogger's pace, "But who's gonna believe a story like that? 'Hi Officer! I just saw an overly attractive dog-girl gobble up one of my classmates!' Yea, that'll get me in the loony bin faster than-" Her verbalized thoughts interrupted by a gentle touch against her shoulder. Trish sighs with relief and turns, only to be looking into the face of that dog-girl! She jumps back, letting her feline side slip forward with the release of a frightened screech.
"N-no, I didn't see anything I swear!" Trish lies right off the bat, knowing the truth would most defiantly get her a free anatomy lesson.
"What does she mean by 'third'?" Her mind inquires that if the dog-girl was referring to her as the third (her lip licking being telltale), then that would have made poor Regina the second, "Who else has this monster eaten? Not that I could do anything to help them now... Or Regina for that matter..." Trish's final thought with her eyes on the dog-girl's belly, which as already lost half it's size.....
Travis_Hackett
Heavy user

Postby Reiko » Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:03 pm

"Hmmmn you did see me, cause I saw you...but I need you to swear that no one will find out...I don't need to be chased out of another town...Got it?" She said, sliding closer to Trish, slipping her arms around her in a big, strong hug, pressing the girl against her lovely breasts and that big, round stomach. Poor Trish could feel the remains of Regina sloshing around in the belly as it squished against her, the walls rumbling and releasing grotesque noises. Reiko smiled cutely down at Trish, it was as if she didn't care she just murdered a person!

"The name is Reiko though, hehe maybe we could be friends?" She asked cutely and slid a paw up and down the girls back. "Hehe more like we WILL be friends...I'm not letting you out of my sight...I'm being more careful this time...Regina was easy...but that bitch Cassandra screamed so loud I nearly got caught...So if I have a cute little kitty blabbing about me digesting school-mates...well I won't let that happen!" She nods then blinks, grabbing at Trish's camera. "Ooo whats this for? Regina had one too."
Reiko
---

Postby Travis_Hackett » Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:42 pm

"oy swer oy on't el awnyb'doy!" were the words of Trish who had tried to say 'I swear I won't tell anybody' though Reiko's smothering hug. A keen eye would have seen she'd crossed two of her paw digits, a lie in the fullest extent as she imagines Reiko being cased from town by a torch and pitchfork wielding lynch mob. At first Trish could have considered Reiko's embrace... heavenly? With the way her soft yet firm figure coutures to her own, but then came the low rumbles and gurgles from behind the plush skin of her round tummy, reminding her of the agonizing horrors of digestion going on within.
"Rest well Regina, for justice will be served... Trish's thoughts were noble, but with Reiko's release and the fact that she wasn't "Letting you out of my sight", would make such actions fool hearted and suicidal...

Feeling Reiko tug at the camera around her neck, Trish took a step back. Normally she would have hissed at whoever so dared to touch the camera, even strike them with her claws if they showed persistence. But being she was in no position to show that kind of aggression, she simply held the expensive device, running her paw over the phrase 'Andy's Cammy' written in white paint on it's side.
"The camera's for an assignment. We were suppose to take a couple pictures and write a small story behind the picture, like in a news column... I'm almost finished and I assume Regina was close..." A tear rolls down Trish's cheek as she fights to hold back her emotions, "We always finish assignments around the same time..."

(((Sorry for the delay, computer issues)))
Travis_Hackett
Heavy user

Postby Reiko » Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:59 am

Reiko smiled sweetly, as if to contrast to the malice in her words. "Come on, Kitty, I know you are lying to me...I'm not stupid...All the girls that spotted me say the same thing, then I have mobs or cops after me...Thats why I'm gonna be like your shadow...Course...I could just gobble you up right now." She said and licked Trish's cheek. "But whats the fun in that? And besides..." She stopped talking to reach down and massage her gut. "This little mousy was nice and filling!" She, then listened to the girl explain the significance of the camera...But what got her is when she saw the girls tear! Letting out a surprised meep, that also made her let out a small -UURP- she looked at Trish and blushed. "Oooh oopsies I just ate a friend of yours didn't I..." She said in a nonchalant manner and licked her lips. "I would say Im sorry but I didn't really know her...so not to sound evil but I don't really care...What happened to Regina is just poor coincidence...Though...I suppose i could help you out...What if I helped give you a article?..." She proposed and smiled
Reiko
---

Postby Travis_Hackett » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:38 pm

Unlike the bear hug, Reiko's lick proved less pleasant, and knowing that she probably enjoyed the flavor of Trish's cheek, made the experience somewhat frightening. Out of politeness Trish didn't wipe the saliva from her face, fearing the dog-girl would take offense if she did.
"Better to get licked than get eaten I suppose" Trish thought as the spit cooled on her face.
Trish tried her best to ignore Reiko's belch and the way she didn't care that she'd ended the life of a future news reporter, and maybe one of the only friends Trish had at this hell hole of a college. What did catch her attention was her offer to help get her an article. Intrigued by the suggestion, Trish pulls a small notebook and pen from one of the cargo pockets on her shorts.
"What did you have in mind?" Trish asks, slipping on a pair of dark plastic framed glasses, expecting to hear some kind of self promotional garbage, or something on the lines of 'Blond doggy looking for a lunch date'...
Travis_Hackett
Heavy user

Postby Reiko » Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:49 am

Reiko taps her lips. "Hmmmn lemme think...well...is there any girls here that really make you made? or that treat you like garbage?....Maybe you can make a story like 'Annoying bitch goes missing!' She said and smiled. Then shrugged. "Or just do a article about me...since I'm the only new girl to this place recently!" She nods. "You know since that one is easy...who said they had to be brain busters?" She said and smiled innocently as her tail swished around and her tongue streaked across her lips.
Reiko
---

Postby Travis_Hackett » Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:40 am

Trish could see where Reiko was going with her first suggestion; point out someone she didn't particularly like so Reiko could have her fun and Trish wouldn't feel too guilty for being the accomplice. Trish's proverbial angel and demon screaming back and forth as she, to her surprise, even considered doing such a thing, even to an enemy.
"C'mon that cheer leading bitch got a scholarship for shaking her ass while you had to work for it, and she thinks she's better than you?! if anything you'd be doing the world a favor by letting this puppy slurp the whore. And besides, if she eats her that takes you off the menu, for a while... No, you shouldn't let such a thing happen... Even if she has wronged you that gives you no reason to selfishly end her life. Turn the other cheek, forgive and forget, let bygones be bygones, any of this ringing any bells...?

Trish then considered her second option, which seemed boring but didn't involve anyone getting eaten... That is until she spotted Reiko staring at her, tail wagging and that pink tongue running over those lips.
"She'll still be hungry after the interview..." Trish thinks, the image of Reiko slurping down her hind paws and tail haunting poor Trish's mind, "Please, forgive me"

"There is... One person who doesn't exactly treat me nicely," Trish begins, not believing what she's saying, "Her name is Alex Doyle. She's one of the Varsity cheerleaders, the tall redheaded human with those over sized breast implants... I couldn't count on all my paws how many times she's taken my glasses, or my camera..." Trish holds the camera tight in her arms, protecting it from her memories, "...And it's not just me she torments, she also picks on Regina... Well. Used to..." Trish again glances at Reiko's round belly, which gurgles in response...
Travis_Hackett
Heavy user

Return to Private Roleplay