Pito's Big House Adventure (Me and Stray)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Pito's Big House Adventure (Me and Stray)

Postby Mellorine » Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:56 am

Name: Pito
Species: Pekenyo (Small, tail-less mouse)
Fur color: Silver
Height: 1/3 inch

Pito was doing something he never imagined: Going to a human neighborhood. The food supply in his secret cave was almost out, and he needed to get it elsewhere. The human's had more than he could imagine, so he figured that taking some wouldn't hurt. He was at the front door of a random house. "I hope I find a way in here." the rodent-like creature said to himself, searching for any small opening that he could squeeze through.
Mellorine
???

Postby Stray » Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:03 am

Inside the house, Jack, a large 4-year-old Japanese Akita dog was sleeping soundly, curled up on the rug in the front room, snoring gently with each breath. He yawned loudly in his sleep and stretched himself out briefly before he again curled up into his favourite position. At the moment he was unaware of the small intruder trying to find his way into the house and continued to sleep contently.
If your into canine vore or anything similar, take a look at my stories:
http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=136505

"Space Corps Directive 34124? No officer with false teeth should attempt oral sex in zero gravity."
Stray
Participator

Postby Mellorine » Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:08 am

Pito realized that an entrance into the house was right in front of him the entire time. There was a large, brass slit at the bottom of the door. Pito climbed up, and slid through the mail slot. He looked around, admiring the large surroundings of the house, and caught a glimpse of the now awake canine. "He's just like any fox or wolf I've met. I can deal with him no problem." Pito boasted to himself, trying to pay the dog no mind as he walked slowly towards the kitchen.
Mellorine
???

Postby Stray » Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:15 am

Jack awoke with a snort as he was suddenly disturbed by the distinct ringing noise of the postbox shutting. He lifted his head from his paws and glanced around the living room, he could see nothing in here just yet and so he got up with a stretch and a yawn and casually walked to the front door. Immediately his nostrils picked up the scent of something, an intruder of some kind.

"Hmm, rats maybe?" He said to himself quietly, sniffing from the postbox down to the carpet and followed the scent into the dining room. It seemed like whatever the intruder was, they were headed for the kitchen. With a tired sigh, he headed toward the doorway that connected the dining room to the kitchen.

"Space Corps Directive 34124? No officer with false teeth should attempt oral sex in zero gravity."
Stray
Participator

Postby Mellorine » Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:19 am

Pito wanted to get through with the task of gathering food as quickly as possible with no interruptions, so he scurried into the kitchen, taking in the smell of food. "All the stories I've heard were true!" he said to himself, not believing the overwhemling smell of foods that he couldn't even identify.
Mellorine
???

Postby Stray » Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:38 am

Halfway across the dining room, Jack stopped suddenly and his ears perked up high on top of his head. He smiled to himself as he heard an amusing scurrying sound coming from the kitchen, almost like a small rodent of some kind were running across the tiled floor. He casually proceeded across the dining room and stood in the kitchen doorway, seeing the distinct dark shape of a small rodent against the white tiling of the kitchen floor.

Stray
Participator

Postby Mellorine » Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:44 am

Pito stopped, realizing that it was going to be hard to climb to the top of the counter. He looked up at the giant canine in the kitchen. "Maybe he's friendly." he thought hopefully, realizing that not all animals that he had met wanted to eat him. "Hi. You wouldn't mind helping me, would you?" the Pekenyo asked him.
Mellorine
???

Postby Stray » Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:21 pm

Jack raised an eyebrow at the small creature as it turned around and spoke to him. He entered the kitchen himself and walked right up to the little creature so that it was right below him inbetween his forelegs.

"And just why would I want to help you?" Jack asked the creature with a rasied eyebrow. "I'm guessing you're just here to steal my master's food right?"

Stray
Participator

Postby Mellorine » Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:48 pm

Pito's eyes widened when he found out that the large creature was spot-on with his suspicion. "I don't want to steal anything." he answered. "But, I really need to find some food, and this is the only other place I could find. Please, don't get mad." Pito told the dog guiltily, and frightened.
Mellorine
???

Postby Stray » Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:17 pm

This is just pitiful... Jack thought to himself as he looked down at the frightened creature that was between his legs. "Though that may be the case my good rodent, I'm afraid I have a duty to protect my master's household and belongings." Jack replied with a sigh. "If you wanted food you should've gone into another house or gone through the garbage, but no, I won't get mad, I just have to do my job."

Stray
Participator

Postby Mellorine » Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:13 pm

Pito let out a sigh of relief, glad that the dog wasn't angry with him. "I'm glad you're not mad with me. I'll just find some other place to get food. I'm sure that there are other places I can go." he said, walking between the dog's front legs and under his belly.
Mellorine
???

Postby Stray » Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:58 pm

"I'm afraid it's not that simple I'm afraid." Jack replied to the rodent, taking a couple of steps back and blocking the rodent's path with his paw. "You see, I can never know if an intruder might return and try to steal something again. Also, what if you should disturb some of my master's friends in the neighbourhood?"

Stray
Participator

Postby Mellorine » Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:10 pm

"I promise, I won't do anything bad anymore!" Pito pleaded desperately. "Just let me go!" he said as he ran between the dog's legs again, and ran towards the door. Though it would be quite easy to chase after him due to his small stature.
Mellorine
???

Postby Stray » Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:31 pm

Jack sighed as the mouse ran past him, making a bid for escape. "Now you've done it." Jack said with a sigh to the rodent as he scurried away. "Now that you've ran I've got to chase you, you've no-one to blame, but yourself if this hunt ends badly for you." He added as he bounded past the rodent with his giant strides, standing in the way of the front door.

Stray
Participator

Postby Mellorine » Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:37 pm

*Pito gasped out in horror as the giant canine blocked his only exit from the house. He needed to find a place to hide, and quick. The Pekenyo then spotted a bookcase, and climbed to the topmost shelf. He found a tiny, narrow opening between two books that he could use for shelter. The dog couldn't catch him.
Mellorine
???

Postby Stray » Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:37 am

Jack stood at the front door for a few more minutes, glancing cautiously around the entrance corridoor. It seemed obvious to him that the mouse wasn't stupid enough to try and sneak past him, so instead he walked into the living room and started sniffing about. He caught the mouse's scent and followed it to the bookcase. Briefly he glanced up at the top before putting his head down again, concealing a small smirk as he continued on past it.

Stray
Participator

Postby Mellorine » Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:26 pm

Pito kept as still as he possibly could. Sweat rolled down his forehead when he saw the dog pass by and sniff around for his scent. He sighed quitely, still trying his best not to move, even after he had gone out of his sight. The Pekenyo now needed to wait for a perfect to escape. But it would be impossible now with the canine's keen sense of smell.
Mellorine
???

Postby Stray » Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:53 am

Jack walked back and forth across the front of the bookcase for a few minutes, occasionally glancing to see if the mouse had shifted any, though he couldn't actually see him at the top, he could certainly smell him there. "I know you're there you know!" Jack called up to the mouse. "You may as well make this easy on yourself and come down now."

Stray
Participator

Postby Mellorine » Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:57 am

Pito was trapped between a rock and a hard place. He knew that he didn't have many options now. It was either: Stay up in the bookcase, or climb down to surrender. The Pekenyo decided to stay in his hiding place, and use his strength and hunter wits on the dog for whatever he had planned. He knew that he could tell where he was due to his powerful nose, so he called down to him. "I'm a Pekenyo hunter! There's no way I'm gonna give up and let myself get caught by something like you!" he boasted.
Mellorine
???

Postby Stray » Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:40 pm

Jack raised an eyebrow so that he made a somewhat lop-sided frown as he looked up at the bookcase as the mouse finally revealed himself. "A pekeno-a pekkyo-a pek- oh whatever, I'm not fussed." Jack stammered, struggling to say the word. "I'm afraid I'm not sure what you mean by that, but my stance hasn't changed. You are simply making things harder on yourself like this, you can either come down now and be done with it, or hang about for my master to wake up, though I'm afraid he's not as tolerant for intruders as I am."

Stray
Participator

Next

Return to Private Roleplay