Jenn and Angie (Private with SImrobert and Me)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Jenn and Angie (Private with SImrobert and Me)

Postby TW » Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:56 pm

Angelina moaned in pleasure at the slightly salty taste of Jenn's arms. The thrashing was really getting her excited. She gulped again, pulling Jenn's head towards her mouth, her cheeks stretching out to spread across her meals forehead. Saliva trickling out of her mouth as she worked to slick up Jenn for her one way trip.
I love bellies! Round, Soft, hard, Prey filled, food filled, Inflated, or Pregnancy, so long as it is big and round. :)

I am a maieusophile are you?

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby Simrobert2001 » Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:53 pm

*Jenn feels her entire arms begin soaked with saliva. she tries to use her legs to pull out, her belly bumping up against Angelina as she tries to push away. she tries to push away with her feet, screaming "NO NO NO!"
I am the daughter of the song of the smiths of arrows. I am the woman who explores. I am the sisters of the same mind. I am the actress, the blackguard, and the hero. I am the woman with a gun.
I am Simrobert2001
Simrobert2001
???

Postby TW » Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:45 pm

Angelina simply moans at the taste of her meal. Sucking again, her lips parting to pass around Jenn's head. her throat bulging as she started the hard part of swallowing her meal's head and shoulders.

(Sorry for the long time between posts. Had a tough couple days with getting online)
I love bellies! Round, Soft, hard, Prey filled, food filled, Inflated, or Pregnancy, so long as it is big and round. :)

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby Simrobert2001 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:36 pm

(its allright, man) )
*jen struggles, her breasts leaking milk slightly as they were compressed inside of anigie's mouth, her round stomach, the biggest part of her body, was just in front of angelina's lips*
I am the daughter of the song of the smiths of arrows. I am the woman who explores. I am the sisters of the same mind. I am the actress, the blackguard, and the hero. I am the woman with a gun.
I am Simrobert2001
Simrobert2001
???

Postby TW » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:10 pm

Angelina swallowed hard, sucking those tantalizing breasts down her throat. tasting the milk, she moaned in pleasure. She wished she could tell Jenn just how good she tasted and how she wished that there was another way...

She eyed the belly with hunger. It would be hers. Her jaw started to stretch further and further out as it slowly moved its way around the massive dome of jenn's belly.

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby Simrobert2001 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:49 pm

*Jenn kicked wildly into the air, her feet striking the wall. Angelina's lips begin to began to encroach on her baby belly, the lips causing a tickign feeling inside of her stomach*
I am Simrobert2001
Simrobert2001
???

Postby TW » Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:30 am

Angelina's lips slowly spread across the massive expanse of Jenn's belly. Her teeth gently scraping against the taut skin. Her tongue pinned now due to the immense size of her meal. She could feel her own belly surging forward as Jenn's hands and head started filling it. Her stomach gave a loud gurgle as her favorite meal started filling it.

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby Simrobert2001 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:51 pm

*Jen felt herself sliding inward, Her legs kicking wildly in the air. She felt her stomach compress inside of angie's lips. she began to scream "NO! PLEASE! STOP!" *well, she tried to scream, but her voice was muffled by angie's body. she kicked, and screamed as the thunderous growl reached her ears, as her delicious clothed rump begins to slide closer and closer to angelina's waiting lips. *
I am Simrobert2001
Simrobert2001
???

Postby TW » Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:56 pm

Angelina moaned as she tasted the sweet flesh of Jenn's rump. Her mouth salivated as more and more of Jenn filled her belly. Which was now pressing tightly against the floor.
Angelina's lips slowly passed beyond Jenn's firm buttocks and moved down her squirming legs. She was almost done, and it was a good thing. She was getting tired.

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby Simrobert2001 » Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:49 pm

*Jen kicked and squirmed, and soon her legs were smashed together as they bent at the knees, tryign to kick her way out. However, she felt herself side inward faster and faster, until she's curled up inside of Angelina's immense belly*
I am Simrobert2001
Simrobert2001
???

Postby TW » Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:42 pm

*Angelina leaned back against the table, resting herself from the massive meal she had just eaten. She gave a small burp as the air began leaving her stomach.* "I'm going to get so fat now." She declared, patting the squirming Jenn inside her belly*

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby Simrobert2001 » Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:36 am

*Jen struggled inside of angielina's stomach* "God... help me! *she continues to try and kick and scream* "LET ME GO! PLEASE!" *Seh continues to kick. * *her hands move along the inside of Angelina's sotmach, moving aroudn as buldges*
I am Simrobert2001
Simrobert2001
???

Postby TW » Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:15 am

Angelina moaned as Jenn struggled, her hands attempting to reach down around her massive belly to release herself. But her belly was too big. Instead she leaned back, letting Jenn's weight press against her insides. Her legs rubbing against her belly. "Keep squirming Jenn, it feels so good..."

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby Simrobert2001 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:07 pm

*Her heart drops inside of her chest* "Dammit angelina, let me out! PLEASE! I dont' want to die! I want to raise my family! *there are powerful thrusts from her legs on each side of her stomach. Her legs are shoved uncomfortably aside. she can feel her chest bounce wildly as her breasts are pressed hard between her body and angelina's skin. she tries deseratly to get out. SOon, however, Jennifer begins to lie still as Angelina begins to digest her.
I am Simrobert2001
Simrobert2001
???

Postby TW » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:42 pm

Angelina sighs, feeling the squirms of Jenn fade. "So tasty. So filling... Yet I feel I could have eaten more..." Her belly is a sack full of meat now as it starts slowly breaking up its large meal. "I wonder how much is gonna stay with me?"

(end? Or did you have something else in mind?)

TW
Belly Loving Author

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay