The Ailurophilic Lustrate (Passion_25 and LoneCatboy)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The Ailurophilic Lustrate (Passion_25 and LoneCatboy)

Postby Deleteduser_120 » Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:51 pm

13:23

More saliva exited his mouth as the taste of the face of the now struggling and panicking catboy allowed him to revel in the exalt of both this and the sensation this bestowed. From the start he realized that he was committing a dreadful sign against his feline instincts and against his well-being, but now that he had advanced this far, it would be pure cowardice to pull away from him now.

He was just about to move on when he could feel sharp pains in his legs; his meal was kicking at him as a way of forcing him to release him. The first two times caused him to cry out in pain, although from the third onwards he managed to keep from doing so, trying as hard as he could to avoid paying any attention to the attacks. However, he came close to losing his balance one time, but managed to regain it just in time. Heh, this is sure to blacken my legs, chortled a supportive mind as he groaned with pleasure, but it'll be worth every fucking kick and punch.

With the head and face dealt with, he mustered as much strength as he could and lifted the yelling catboy off the ground, swallowing hard as he took his shoulders and upper arms into his mouth, the head forming a very large bulge in his neck as he breathed heavily. However, because he was still wearing his clothing, this presented him with no real taste of his skin, decreasing his mood and pleasure slightly. But what made up for this was his resistance and his alarmed cries, which he ignored but took great pride in without at this point showing an ounce of regret. But were he now able to speak, Wesley would have asked him to remove his clothing, tell him how much he loved the conjuration of his enjoyment, and remind him of being lucky that he had not stumbled across somebody who wanted to eviscerate him from the abdomen.
Last edited by Deleteduser_120 on Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deleteduser_120
Writer

Postby LoneCatboy » Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:39 pm

Reoku felt himself being pulled off the ground and out of position to continue kicking. He let out another scream as his body was pushed further into the catboy's mouth. He could feel his face, hair, and ears saturated by the saliva. Space was getting tighter and tighter for him, as his head was forced down the catboys throat. Reoku felt horrible. It was hot, sticky, and cramped where he was, and he wanted to be anywhere but there. Way to go, stupid. You've really done it this time. There's got to be a way out of this, there just has to be!

He kicked and flailed about, trying to cause enough commotion to lead to his escape. He was really in a jam, and it seemed that all hope was lost. He tried to break his hands free and claw at the catboy, but his upper arms were already to deep to be able to get a good swing. The direness of the situation starting entering his mind. Thoughts of his actions flew though his mind. He stared questioning his fate. Why did I have to rob this guy? Why did I have to get caught? What will become of me? The last though caused a lump in his throat.

He knew it wouldn't work, but he wanted to try anyway. He called to the catboy with a muffled plea, "Please, sir, deal with this another way. I can't understand how you can live with doing this to someone. Find it within yourself to free me." That was all he had. If that didn't work, he was as good as food. He felt tremendous frustration, anger, and sadness, all at once. If these were to be his last moments, they were sure going to suck.
LoneCatboy
Participator

Postby Deleteduser_120 » Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:10 pm

13:26

Now for the difficult part. said Wesley's mind as he continued to swallow the catboy, almost lurching forward and losing his balance as he continued to kick out, although now that the legs were out of position they seemed to be thrusting in any direction, desparately searching for their target, which were Wesley's legs. With every time the legs missed him, his pleasure only served to heighten, leading him to giggle aloud as his eyes beamed. He was clearly enjoying it despite only being able to taste the coat and shirt; the feeling of the catboy being forcibly inserted inside of him despite being very much weighed down allowed him a new form of energy which he could not reach for at any other time, which he grabbed once again when he almost lost his grip on his food, managing to regrip him after a few seconds.

Mustering more energy from within him, Wesley swallowed hard again, now taking in the catboy up to the lower stomach with the help of both of his paws, also fully engulfing his meal's arms and hands. By now his throat and cheeks had bulged out to the width of his shoulders, but despite sensing the stretching feeling his tail wagged wildly in the thought and process of his feeding. As the catboy tried pleading for help in the depths of his oesophagus, he could only chuckle again as the throat muscles contracted, guiding him down further as the head started to bulge out his chest. Heh heh heh, that's it, my boy. Plead for me; each call for help is a call for me to continue eating you. said his mind evilly as he pulled him in further by his hips.
Last edited by Deleteduser_120 on Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deleteduser_120
Writer

Postby LoneCatboy » Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:59 pm

While Reoku was waiting for a reply from the catboy, he felt himself get pulled deeper into his throat. He heard the catboy giggle. This only made Reoku more frustrated, as it seemed his pleads were being mocked. This guy really is sick! Come on, you gotta think of something. It can't end like this! Reoku tried to think, but all his mind kept telling him was how dark, sticky, and cramped it was in the catboy's throat. Feeling that his arms and hands were now engulfed, he had one more plan up his sleeve.

He slowly tried to position his hands to a spot where they would be close to the lining of the catboy's throat. He brought out his claws and, with no particular target or technique, he began slashing them around, trying to cause as much discomfort as he could. Oh, I hope this works. He'll pay for this! He poked and prodded the best he could in his cramped quarters. Most of his body was already gone, and if he couldn't get out now, the rest would soon follow.

Again, he tried to cover his fear with a little attitude. "Don't expect me to go easy on you just because you swallowed me. I'll rip your throat out from the inside!" He continued to thrash, secretly hoping he could back up his threat.
LoneCatboy
Participator

Postby Deleteduser_120 » Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:20 pm

13:30

By now the catboy's hips were the highest part of his body remaining outside him as Wesley continued to eat him. Still unable to taste any skin, Wesley gasped aloud as he remembered from his biology classes what would come next. Oh boy. warned his brain, That's gonna be a dodgy area to deal with. Followed by a short pause, Wesley swallowed again, now engulfing both of the hips. Just get it over with; it shouldn't be too bad.

Wesley couldn't help but giggle softly again as the catboy moved his hands around in his oesophagus. But this sensation was short-lived, however. He yelped in pain at the next movement; the catboy had attempted to slash his throat by a way of causing him noticable discomfort; he was obviously not willing to enter the body of another at this stage in life. And helplessly for Wesley, the catboy's plan was working. Oh my Lord. cried his brain out of alarm, What the heck's he doing? As the next slash shocked the nervous linings in his throat, he cried out again, hoping at all times that these attacks would not cause a penetration. Unfortunately though, even though he couldn't taste it, he thought he could sense blood slowly oozing from the wounds. Heh, I dealt with a mouse girl before now and she had claws. said his mind rebelliously despite this, This guy should be a piece of cake to deal with.

As a way of alleviating the pain and trying to stop him from squirming, he gave two sharp, audible swallows in quick succession, now engulfing the catboy up to his knees as he fully ignored his threat like he was a misbehaving child. He no longer required his claws to push, so he pulled both of his paws away, sticking them out from either side so that he could keep his balance as he continued to consume him. By this point he could feel his head being pushed through the sphincter into his impatiently-waiting stomach, sounding as though it had been waiting in a queue line for parking spaces for an hour. Oh, this feels heavenly! cried his mind in exalt as the shoulders entered, now causing his bare stomach to bulge out. The pleasure of him writhing around inside his oesophagus served only to make him giggle in his ego's conflagration again, as if the suffering of others was the only way to satisfy him. Even though he had taken damage inside his throat, his pleasure was still at quite a level, even though he was unable to taste any more of the catboy's skin. He regretted having taken his head in first and wished he could turn him around now, for he had also wanted to get a taste of the tail of his own species before completely swallowing him down.
Last edited by Deleteduser_120 on Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deleteduser_120
Writer

Postby LoneCatboy » Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:31 pm

Hearing a few cries from his attacker, Reoku figured that is plan was working. I caused some pain! Maybe this is working! The thought of being able to escape made him smile, and he hoped that the catboy would soon realize that Reoku was just too much trouble. His thoughts of victory were cut short, however, as two quick, loud gulps were heard, sending him further down the catboy's throat. He could feel his legs slowly disappearing from the outside world, and his head entering an entirely different place; the stomach. As the space for his head opened up, he could tell immediately where he was. Oh no, that bastard really did get me into his stomach! Oh, this is no good! His fate slowly entered his mind, and panic began to set in. There was no more room for pride, and very little for anger. All that was left was fear.

Tears began to well up in Reoku's eyes as he realized that he was not going to be able to escape the catboy's belly. He tried to wriggle and thrash the best he could to show that he was not happy being where he was. No...this can't be happening. I'm actually going to be eaten...and by another cat hybrid. Man, Reoku, you really screwed yourself over this time. The events of the day began to play back in his mind, from the pawn shop to sitting in the gardens, to his entrance and confrontation. His mind then recalled something the catboy had said about this not being the cause of his demise. I wonder if he was really serious about not killing me in here. But, what would he do with me? There really isn't much one can do in a stomach, except be food.

The catboy's words swirled in Reoku's mind. The more his body was pulled into the stomach, the louder the words got. He couldn't hold back the tears any longer and lightly began sobbing. He tried to hold back the best he could, but his emotions could not be contained. It doesn't matter if it happens immediately or not, I'm not getting out of this alive! He took one big swallow, to push back the lump in his throat and fight off some tears, and let out one last, loud cry of frustration, "Gaaaaaaaahhhh!!"
LoneCatboy
Participator

Postby Deleteduser_120 » Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:54 pm

(Hearty apologies for the delay in my response)

13:33

The final part. said Wesley through another swallow, hurtling more of his food into his waiting stomach, the bump in his stomach enlarging as the catboy's upper torso made its way through his sphincter. However, partway through this swallow which took up a considerable amount of his energy, he could hear the catboy scream as he stopped moving. Oh my God, this is awesome! cried his rapacity-addled brain as he swallowed once again, despite not having tasted much of his skin so far. He's granting my wish of a lifetime by screaming for me.

By now, only the catboy's feet remained protruding from his mouth, his legs bulging out his neck. Breathing heavily from the gaps that still existed, his desire to taste more skin as well as briefly looking at his shoes allowed him to conjure an idea. Ha ha ha ha ha, now it's time to increase his pain and to heighten my pleasure. commanded his mind as he pulled his arms back to his sides. Stretching his paws which exposed the claws, he grabbed onto each shoe, tugged, and pulled both of them off his feet before throwing them down to the floor and doing the same with the socks. He had to taste more skin before he fully ingested the catboy, even if it meant passing his tongue over a problematic area, which in this case were the tops of his feet. Pulling his claws to his chest, he slapped the bump once with a single paw before he pushed his meal's feet with both paws while licking at his feet, sending him sliding down his throat and into his stomach with the help of repeated swallowing, revelling at the feeling of his throat muscles, oesophagus and stomach muscles contracting and stretching as more and more of him entered.

The CD had finished playing a long time ago, but Wesley still remained somewhat entranced. Not by any playing music, but by the weight he now carried inside of him, grinning as he looked down at his now very bloated stomach. Licking his lips once again, he salivated again at the thought of what he had achieved. That was lovely. said his mind as he made his final swallow, now sensing the catboy's entire body entering the stomach. Noticably and graphically this was to weigh him down significantly, causing him to reach out to the wall for support.

"Wow," he sighed with a smile, wiping a layer of sweat from his forehead as the wagging of his tail slowed, "that...was great. I feel really full and...satisfied now. Thank you, sir - you're very kind." Allowing himself a chuckle at his victim's plight, he smiled again as he sat down against the wall, brushing his meal's shoes and socks aside as well as the scattered CD cases to create more space for him and his bulge.

However, his pleasure was not to live for long, for he soon found himself reciting the events of that day in the order they took place: waking up and having found his monitor missing, grabbing the milk bottle and strolling to the paper shop, coming back with the pasty, throwing his state of being overboard with his music, and then being awoken by the catboy whom he had just finished swallowing. Man alive, what was he thinking, trying to burgle me during the day? I mean, that's sure to get him caught. But I bet no burglar's ever been caught like this before! Even though the possible reasons for his lunch's actions confused him slightly, the mere thought of him now telling people how he had been caught if he released him now made him giggle once again.

But his happiness was soon cut short again as more recital arrived; their conversation beforehand. He seemed really skeptical about it all. Hasn't he heard of this sort of thing happening before? he asked himself, chuckling as he felt the catboy moving around. His eyes soon widened as the recital continued, however. Holy crap! I could kill the guy if I don't do this right! Slowly he straightened out his legs and stood himself up, again pressing a paw against his wall for support. Remain, he chanted in his mind continually, knowing that this command would halt all digestion and give the catboy time to explain himself.
Deleteduser_120
Writer

The Ailurophilic Lustrate (Passion_25 and LoneCatboy)

Postby LoneCatboy » Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:58 pm

(Hey, no problem. It was worth the wait!)

Reoku felt more of his body entering the catboy's stomach. The whole situation still baffled him. I still can't believe I'm actually being eaten. God, this was a huge mistake. Reoku was being squeezed more and more into the stomach when suddenly he felt a strange sensation happening to his feet. He felt his shoes come off and then air hit his feet. What the hell is he doing? He took off my shoes and socks! He really is a sick bastard! Soon, he felt an even stranger sensation; the catboy's tongue licking his feet. Reoku cringed and resisted the urge to thrash, as he was very ticklish. The last thing he could do while being trapped in the tight, humid space was laugh, so the urge wasn't that hard to fight off.

Before long, he felt his entire body enter the stomach. He wriggled in his tight confines, utterly disgusted at his situation. He thought he made out a word or two spoken from the catboy...thank..you? What the hell is with this guy? He has a few screws loose! He wiggled and squirmed, trying to get some comfort out of his position, grumbling as he kept realizing that someone finally got the better of him. Not only that, but they caught him and ate him.

Suddenly, his comfort level decreased as he felt his air supply begin to dwindle, and his coat began to dissolve a little. Oh no! He's gonna kill me right off the bat! The dissolving soon slowed and stopped as the catboy must have remembered what he'd said before he engulfed Reoku. Reoku slowed his breathing down as the danger of being digested subsided. All he could do was kick and struggle in the catboy's stomach.
LoneCatboy
Participator

Postby Deleteduser_120 » Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:44 pm

(Cheers - glad you're enjoying this so far!)

13:37

Before long he could sense his meal moving around in his stomach, which, combined with the weight he was providing Wesley with, was much to his liking. That feels wonderful! observed his mind, I could sit here all day and feel him struggling to get out of me. However, a portion of the recital came back to him just as this sentence finished. Would digesting him really kill him? Or was he just trying to scare me?

Despite the weight in his stomach visibly bulging out his belly and putting undue pressure on his spine, he planted a paw into the wall for support, gripping it with his claws, and slowly straightened his legs to inch himself off of the floor. Using his other arm and paw he placed it on the windowsill above him and pressed down, using it as a winch to eventually thrust him up to a standing position. However, in order to avoid straining his back, he had had to grab the lower part of his inflated stomach with both of his paws while he slowly ambled back to his sofa. With some difficulty he allowed himself to sit back down, although he had to do this slower than usual to avoid causing harm to either his skeleton, stomach or the catboy.

"Dear God, this is hard work," he sighed with a small miaow as he sank into the sofa's right-hand side, giving his stomach several light pats with his left paw before using it to stroke his tail. He allowed himself a heavy sigh as he and his stomach shifted into position, grinning with closed eyes at this. But when he opened them again, their shaping had switched to his deep blue feline shaping, and owing to his excitement still blazing within, the black pupils in the centre had expanded quite significantly.

But, despite him thoroughly loving how the catboy felt inside of him, he had to admit; the way that he had caught this catboy and how he had dealt with him was very strange and quite perverted to say the least, and while he realized that he had probably left him traumatized by doing this, he hoped that it would have given the catboy something to work with. But he was quite undecided at what he would do with the intruder. He really did not want to risk killing him by digesting him, and if he vomited now then it would give him a chance to redeem himself or carry on his life with the lesson in mind. However, what he had done had crossed the thin line between strange and insane, and he and the rest of his kind would turn into a hate figure if word got out about this, which meant that digesting him, therefore ultimately killing him, would be the only way to silence him; his type already possessed a bad reputation owing to what a minority had done.

However, before making a decision he'd decided that he would allow the catboy to explain himself to him. Anticipating what his motive could have been or what he would try to do as he communicated, he braced himself for his reply. He shifted in his seat before reaching over the table and sliding his sunglasses back over his eyes.

"Mate, can you hear me down there?" said Wesley quietly, yawning as a way of allowing the catboy more oxygen.
Deleteduser_120
Writer

Postby LoneCatboy » Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:06 pm

The cramped space that Reoku was trapped in barely gave him any room to move, but he wiggled around, trying to position himself where it was at least comfortable enough to think. He could feel the stomach shift, then he felt the support of the catboy's arms under him. He must be moving. I wonder where exactly he's going with me. The movement didn't last long, as he felt himself shift onto his side. Great, I guess after a big meal, he's gonna catch a nap. I hope he doesn't forget what he said earlier. Reoku knew his situation was hopeless, but he didn't want to go through the painful process of being digested, at least, not yet.

All Reoku could think about was what was going to happen to him. Would the catboy be merciful and let him out of this makeshift prison, or would this be the end for the catboy thief? He felt the movement of one of the stomach walls, as if someone was patting it from the outside. Guess he's really enjoying this. Well, I'm glad he's having such a freaking wonderful time. He gave a light pounding to protest the actions of the catboy.

Reoku grumbled to himself quietly for a moment before hearing the catboy speak. He barely could make out what he was saying, but he got the question. "Yeah, I can barely hear you, but I can," he said in a slightly annoyed tone of voice. He felt a slight increase in air enter the stomach. "What the hell do you want?" He couldn't believe the catboy was actually still trying to talk to him. Perhaps he wanted to rub in the fact that he caught and ate Reoku, or maybe he just wanted to chat before digesting him. Whatever his intention, perhaps Reoku could use the opportunity to talk some sense into the crazed catboy.
LoneCatboy
Participator

Postby Deleteduser_120 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:30 pm

13:43

"I could be really childish now and brag that I swallowed you," responded Wesley, increasing the volume of his voice slightly and trying as hard as he could to pronounce each word clearly, "but I won't - although to say the least it is a rather strange way to be caught, and feels quite nice for me - although I don't know about you."

Just as well he's able to breathe in there. said his mind as he repositioned himself in his seat, propping himself up and sliding his tail out from underneath him before sliding his trousers down to accomodate his bump.

"I'm not gonna digest you - but what I do want from you before I allow you to escape is, well..." He strained his mind for the right way to word his sentence as if he was speaking in a foreign language. "What I'm asking you for is...some reason as to...why you targeted me of all people." He knew that it sounded incredibly stupid and a very foolish move to say the least, but after considering his options again and what the catboy had tried to do, he'd settled on going through with this; this was the only way that he could safely deter the catboy from revisiting him without bringing any physical harm to him, although despite commanding his stomach to halt all digestion he'd realized that the acid that was already in there had probably caused some damage. Remain, he repeated to himself again.
Deleteduser_120
Writer

Postby LoneCatboy » Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:47 pm

Reoku was relieved when he heard the catboy say he wasn't going to digest him, but he still felt very uneasy towards his captor. The request for an explanation threw him off a bit. He never thought he'd have to explain his actions to anyone. He thought for a minute trying to find the words to explain. Thinking was a little tough to do where he was, but he tried the best he could, still wiggling for comfort.

He explained the best he could, "First off, let me say that this isn't as good for me as it is for you. It is cramped, humid, sticky, and all kinds of unpleasant in here. Also, I apologize right now if my reasoning sounds flawed to you. I've never actually had to explain myself before." He moved around a little more in the stomach, pushing on the walls.

He cleared his throat, "Ok, so, as far as why I targeted you to begin with, I can simply say I have no answer. Something just told me that this would be a good place to get something that I could use. You were just a random victim. Anyway, while I was looking around, before I settled on taking your monitor, I noticed that you had a substantial amount of music. One thing you must understand about me is that, besides stealing, I absolutely love music. When I got back to my place, all I could think about was getting that music. I was lost in the thought of making that music mine. I couldn't even concentrate. I was going to come back early in the morning, like my previous trip, but my short attention span wouldn't let that happen. You heard me come by here the first time, and I saw you. Believe me, that was the first time I realized I was robbing another hybrid. While I was up there, hearing the music you had on only made me want it more. I could hear it playing in my head, over and over again. Eventually, I was able to make it in, and you know how the rest goes. I blame the wanting of the music on my capture. It clouded my mind, so I was more careless."

He sighed as he finished explaining his actions, "I never thought that another hybrid would be so crazy. If anyone ever found out about this, we hybrids would never hear the end of it. I hope you realize what you've done." He felt no need to say anymore until he heard what the catboy's reaction would be. It wasn't the best explanation, but it was the only one he had.
LoneCatboy
Participator

Postby Deleteduser_120 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:46 pm

13:49

Wesley listened carefully as the catboy slowly explicated his echoed words from within him, which described, in very graphic detail, how he, like Wesley had earlier, had stolen his monitor before deciding to come back for a second time in the same day after having spotted some of the albums that he'd kept in the flat. He had also been taken aback when he had deciphered some of the music he had been playing in his flat, and as a result had driven up his determination to get his hands on his beloved music collection while he had been in his well-known state of hypnosis. Good enough for me, said his mind in response, You gotta love it when you force the truth out of someone. Slowly, Wesley tried his hardest to conjure up his response, choosing his words with great care. He allowed himself another long yawn and stretch before he began, concerned that the catboy thought that he was going to digest him. Remain. he repeatedly commanded again.

"You know," he answered logically, pronouncing each word slightly slower than normal so that the catboy would be able to decipher them without becoming impatient, trying to keep his tone as serious as was safe, "you raise quite a few interesting points with your words. I don't know what being inside a stomach is like myself, but I can visualize how cramped and uncomfortable it must be for you, although I can't quite understand. And stealing pencils was something I often used to do in my primary school, and when I got caught I had to explain myself there, so one knows the feeling of that. Getting to your entry, many of the CDs I've bought in that genre have been enough to entrance me every time, and I can see why you may have wanted to get your hands on the lot. It takes a hell of a lot of creativity and patience to be able to get this kind of music correct, especially when it comes to choosing the right notes for the breakdown. I mean, what fan of electronic music wouldn't go crazy for it?"

He paused, drawing in a deep breath as if he had been holding in this statement for a number of years. He patted his stomach softly with a single paw before continuing in the same would-be friendly tone.

"Ah, now come to think of it," he continued, blushing slightly as he recited the catboy's comments about his former perception of the hybrid kind, "despite my shyness I always have been a bit sadistic, even more so since the incident a few months ago that transformed me from a human...into this. But here's where you're a little misinformed; I've received jibes from others who lack knowledge about hybrids who made references to others having done this, the insults relating to having an insatiable hunger which a few hybrids cannot control. I should know - I was nearly swallowed alive by a dog before her boyfriend shot her, this being when I was all human. However, this isn't the first time a hybrid has done this; in fact, the papers have reported six instances of this happening already, one of which having happened with another burglar. Letting you go now I think may redeem us somehow.
"It sounds crazy, I know, but only one of the victims of the six reported lived to tell the tale, and one was even butchered alive before being consumed; you're just lucky you didn't run into her instead of me - I'm pretty merciful myself although this is only my second time. The other five were reported to have digested their victims - although I don't know what to believe with the papers; some of what they print is just crap. The guy who got away only escaped after bribing his predator with five grand - but you'll be pleased to hear that I won't be asking for anything more. I'll let you out in a few minutes - but I've just gotta tidy up first. And find your trainers too."

Bloody fool. scowled his mind, You sounded like such a tool. With this said, he gave another light pat to his stomach and with effort that caused him to groan, he slowly lifted himself off the sofa, again holding his stomach to support the catboy's full weight. Slowly he ambled back over to the window and crouched down to the carpeting, quickly locating and pawing the shoes and the socks across the floor while keeping his other paw underneath him for support. With each swipe, they jumped further over to the other side of the room, until eventually they reached his front door. But once he had stood himself back upright, a problem crossed his mind. Damn it - I forgot my key! But what had not crossed his mind was what he had revealed in his sentence; he had given away the fact that he had indeed consumed before and took a gentle approach with whoever had been lucky enough to fit his requirements. However, what would have put his head to slight rest was that he had mentioned it before consuming him.
Deleteduser_120
Writer

Postby LoneCatboy » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:05 pm

Reoku let the catboy's words sink in. He listened just as carefully as he was listened to. When he spoke of not knowing what it was like inside a stomach, it provoked a slight chuckle. Yeah, just take my word for it, it's not a place you want to spend time, that's for sure. He heard as the catboy gave an understanding for why Reoku wanted the music so badly. Ok, this is good. He understands my reasoning. Things were looking better for Reoku and he sighed, knowing that he had more of a chance of making it out alive.

His comforting feeling was interrupted for a brief moment when the catboy admitted that he had not always been a hybrid. So, he used to be human? That lucky sucker doesn't know how good he had it. The catboy then explained how other hybrids had eaten people. Reoku had only heard random chatter about this on the streets and never thought that it could ever be true. It all made a bit more sense now, seeing the ease that the catboy had in devouring him. Hearing some of the stories, Reoku truly was glad that this was the worst he had gotten out of being captured. It seemed a bit weird that someone would go to the lengths of eating someone alive like that, but the catboy said he'd done it before, so perhaps there really was pleasure in it from his end.

Reoku let out an even bigger sigh when he heard the catboy say that he would let him out in a few minutes. He never thought that he'd actually get out of this situation alive. He felt the catboy moving around again, and was sloshed about in his stomach. He was very grateful that the catboy was so forgiving and merciful. "I cannot thank you enough, sir, for being so kind. I really thought it was over for me. When you release me, people will know that not all hybrids that can consume people are heartless murderers." Reoku couldn't wait to be back out into the fresh air and out of his cramped prison, but he just hoped the catboy was being genuine, and not just toying with his emotions.
LoneCatboy
Participator

Postby Deleteduser_120 » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:09 pm

14:02

Oh wait, no I haven't. his mind said relievedly as he ran his free paw over his trousers, sensing the shape of the key in his trouser pocket. With great effort he squatted down onto the floor, and using his free paw for support he slowly straightened his legs until he was standing upright. He then exposed the claws of both of his paws and thrust the other paw underneath his large bulge as if worried it might fall off of him. My God, this is really heavy. complained his brain, panting as he struggled to walk with the catboy's weight inside of him.

"Heh, had you scared huh?," replied Wesley as casually as he felt safe as the catboy thanked him for his mercy, "You're welcome; though it's a pity there ain't anybody else here to see this. Things have been terrible up here since the cleaners disappeared, and now nobody else lives on this floor or the one below. I dunno what happened to 'em, but word's been going around that a catgirl had 'em for breakfast, so you wanna watch out for her. Was only recently we had a group of kids set fire to somebody's doormat; combine this place's crime and that predator and I suppose it's no wonder they buggered off.
"However, do take this experience as a warning, because next time you encounter a hybrid like either of us, they may not be so merciful. And may God help you if you bump into that vixen I said about - the girl who abducted, defleshed and eviscerated that poor security guard. I myself never digest unless I'm absolutely sure who I'm consuming can reform themselves, or are particularly hated - or indeed if they are a mouse, rabbit or bird. 'Cause we're both feline, it would be a terrible sin at least." This was of course certainly true, for whenever he had come across any of those hybrid species he had needed to work hard to keep his mind under control, and one time he had met a mouse girl near his apartment, where he had lost control of himself and devoured her whole. However, she later revealed that she was able to reform herself, although he'd accidentally digested her torso when he'd fallen asleep. But with any life forms other than those the feline species would normally consider to be perfect prey, he would often feel very guilty at the thought of consuming or digesting them, unless in situations where his mind's dark side would be in control over him. However, as he repeated his words to himself he realized what he'd said had given him away. Oh, what are you doing? moaned his brain in disgust, You've just given away your weakness to this guy.

Slowly he paced towards the front door, manoevuring the catboy's shoes using his feet, whose trainers he still hadn't removed yet. Although he tried to focus his mind on what he had been listening to earlier, he could not avoid the weight and senation of the catboy who had been forced within him to briefly stay, and before long he had to reach out to the wall for support again. By now his cheeks showed a visible reddening, and the weight had drained him of a large amount of energy, leaving him hunched over on the spot as he tried to catch his breath.

After a moment, his panting had slowed and some of the colour in his cheeks had disappeared. With great risk he abruptly removed his left paw from under him and dipped into his pocket. He pulled it out again with one of his keys latched onto a claw. Luckily for him this key was the right one, and with a brief boost in his mood he spun the key around on the claw until it latched into the keyhole. However, he would need both paws to do this, because he couldn't grab the key with only one.

"Just as well I bought an end table," he sighed to himself, now resting his bump on it as he tried to unlock the door. "Just have to open this door, then I'll be able to release you." After another unsuccessful try at gripping the outstretched key, he managed to clasp it and turn it around before grasping the door handle, readying himself to retch. But before he did this, a thought, mostly imitated by the voice he knew as his dark side, stepped in. Does he really deserve to live if he's been stealing all his life? You could always do what's most beneficial to you - and that's to digest him. Try as he might though, he tried to steer away from this message, but discovered that from that point, the decision that had been reached before had now taken a turn for the undecided route.
Deleteduser_120
Writer

Postby LoneCatboy » Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:59 pm

Scared was a bit of an understatement from Reoku point of view. It was definitely odd for him to be captured this way. However, he was just glad that he would be out soon. "Yeah, you caught me off guard, that's for sure." Reoku was glad that no one else was around, because it would be just a bit humiliating to have to explain the situation to someone who was watching. The bit about the catgirl eating the cleaners caught his attention. Wow, apparently I got the short end of the stick when it came to being able to swallow people whole. That's two cat hybrids that I've heard about that can do this! In any case, he would be sure to take this experience as a warning...not to get caught again. He would just have to be a lot more careful around hybrids next time. The comment the catboy made about the mice, rabbits, and birds made him chuckle. "I hear ya man, we got a rep to uphold, you know."

Felling the support of the catboy's arm under him for some time, Reoku guessed that he was quite a burden for the catboy to carry. The motion he felt stopped briefly, which he guessed was for a brief rest. Must not be easy trying to carry another person around inside you. Soon, the motion started up again, meaning that the rest was over.

Reoku heard what sounded like a key attempting to open a door. He felt a new support under him now, much harder than the catboy's arms. It was soon apparent what it was as he heard the catboy reference his end table. More relief filled Reoku as he heard the catboy say he would release him once the door was opened. He was ready to put the whole experience behind him and get home. However, Reoku was not aware of the mental intervention of the catboy's darker side, which was not working in his favor. Reoku waited for the door to be opened, hoping that he would be out of the cramped confines of the stomach very shortly.
LoneCatboy
Participator

Postby Deleteduser_120 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:00 pm

14:14

Screw it. snapped back his hero side. The guy's a feline just like you - digesting him would fuck your kind's reputation over further...and kill him. Surprisingly, his dark side did not reciprocate any further response, almost as if his hero side had blurted out an embarassing secret about it.

"Damn right that is," he answered curtly to the catboy's brief chuckling, hoping that he had not taken any acidic damage. Dismissing all of his mental activity, Wesley grasped the door's handle with both of his paws, slipping several times despite trying to use his claws. Damn these rounded handles. he thought angrily when he lost his grip for a third time, finally managing to turn it partway when he tried again.

"You still okay in there?" he asked with a friendly tone, although in his mind the catboy he had recently swallowed was far from it. But just as he was about to pull the door open, an almighty knocking at the front door caused much of the colour to drain from his face. Please, no. cried a now manic mind, the pupils of his eyes dilating at this, Not now, of all the times. With an audible gasp, he immediately let go of the door handle and tried his best to stay silent as the knocker introduced themselves. He couldn't believe that something as simple as this was to interrupt him in his bloated state, especially when he had somebody entombed within his stomach. Thinking quickly, he immobilized himself and clapped both of his paws to his stomach, trying his best to hold his fright back without success.

"Hello?" called a female voice which he recognized immediately, "Is Wesley in?" Oh, fuck! It's that girl who followed me around! I'm dead when she finds us like this, that's for sure. Slowing his breathing, he stayed rooted to the spot, clapping his tail over his mouth to quieten his breathing. If she forces her way in, you're dead.
Last edited by Deleteduser_120 on Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deleteduser_120
Writer

Postby LoneCatboy » Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:26 pm

Reoku waited anxiously for his captor to open the door and release him as he'd said. He could hear the catboy fumbling with the door handle. Come on, hurry up and let me out of here before you change your mind! His tail flicked the best it could with anticipation.

He heard the catboy's inquiry to his well being, and nodded. "Yeah, I'm a little hot and sticky, but I'm alive, so I guess I can't complain." He looked at the few holes that where burnt into his coat from the brief wave of acids, shaking his head. Damn...well, it's just a coat. I can swipe a new one.

Reoku's thoughts were cut short as he though he heard a slight pounding, almost like a knocking. He knew something was wrong as he felt the catboy clasp his stomach with both paws. His ears twitched as he hear a female voice inquire. Wesley...that must be his name. Perhaps I should ask for her assistance. The thought soon turned bad in his mind. Now, what would that accomplish? I'm not supposed to be here, and I'm in this guy's stomach. There's no way I'm gonna try explaining that to this lady...but, what if she finds us like this? Reoku grew concerned as he heard and felt Wesley's breathing slow. Things were starting to get very interesting.
LoneCatboy
Participator

Postby Deleteduser_120 » Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:17 am

(Dearest apologies for my lack of response over the past few days - lot of things came up which meant I could only stay online for a short time)

14:21

"He must be out," sighed the voice after a moment, and Wesley sighed lightly to himself as she began to walk away. That was close. Just hope she didn't see or suspect anything. Thankfully his front door was opaque and composed entirely of wood, and the only window on that door's wall was a frosted one that stood above the door, meaning that it was unlikely he would have been seen. To his relief she had not peered through the letterbox, although if she had she would have been in for a shock.

However, he could not do anything at this stage until he was sure that she was out of sight. Releasing his paws from either side of his bloated stomach, he peered through the peephole with great caution, taking care not to allow his bump to leave the small table. Thank God for that, sighed his mind when he found no other beings scaling the corridor apart from another resident's cat, let's go. He pulled back to the position he was in before, and allowed himself another yawn.

"Alrighty," he sighed, "let's get this over with." At this, he grabbed the key with his teeth and pulled it away from the lock. He dropped it into his trouser pocket before pulling the handle with both paws. The door swung open just before the cat disappeared into a recently vacated apartment (whose door Wesley noted had recently been stolen), although the light from the roof window being reflected by the mirror was enough to temporarily blind him. Placing both paws under his bump again he slowly ambled out of the door and onto the small slab of concrete just in front of it. Thinking quickly, he briefly pulled both paws away from underneath him, and as he reached for the door's handle he rapidly placed one of his knees underneath him to support it. He almost lost his balance just before he gipped it again, but managed to pull it shut again before returning his paws back to where they were before.

"Okay, you ready for this?" he chirped, knowing that he was now allowing his intruder to escape and likely steal again. Just don't come back to my apartment mate, he thought hastily, or next time I might not let you escape. "Hold onto your hat; you've got a tight squeeze ahead of you." Okay, that's it. Abort. commanded his mind to his stomach, while Wesley eagerly hoped that what he had said about his actions redeeming his kind's terrible reputation was correct, and that nobody would make any appearance while he did this.
Deleteduser_120
Writer

Postby LoneCatboy » Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:06 am

(Hey, don't worry about it. I know how crazy things can get.)

Reoku waited anxiously to see if Wesley's actions would be found out. When he hear him sigh, he knew she must have decided to leave. Man, that could have been awkward. Thank goodness she gave up. He still felt the support of the table under him as Wesley checked to see if the lady had actually gone. Soon, Reoku felt himself hoisted up again, being supported by Wesley's paws. He grinned when he heard the confirmation that he would be released. Finally, I can get out of here! His world got a little shaky as Wesley replaced the support of his paws with that of his knee. As his balance began to leave, Reoku was wobbled about momentarily. Luckily, Wesley's balance held, and the rough ride did not last very long.

Upon hearing the inquiry as to if he was ready, Reoku replied, "I've been ready since you stuck me in here!" He braced himself for what was about to happen. He wasn't exactly sure how this experience was going feel, but he figured it wasn't going to be pleasant. It was rough being forced in here. I just hope that it won't be as bad being forced out. As Wesley's command went to his stomach, the walls began to contract a bit. Reoku slowed his breathing as his tight confines got even tighter. He began to get very nervous. "Um, I am going to survive my exit, right? I mean...you have done this sort of thing before, haven't you?" His heart began to race, out of anticipation and a little fear. This was going to be it; he would finally be free of his prison.
LoneCatboy
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay