The Ailurophilic Lustrate (Passion_25 and LoneCatboy)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The Ailurophilic Lustrate (Passion_25 and LoneCatboy)

Postby Deleteduser_120 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:37 pm

14:48

It was only then that Wesley had realized the error in his ways in person, and from that point on he'd decided that he had said enough. He knew that he'd probably given enough away about himself for the catboy to be able to compose a painting of his personality, and use it against him if he burgled again, which he couldn't really see him doing. When he released his hand from his shoulder at last, he listened intently for the catboy to respond to him, the pricking up of his ears giving this away.

"Once again, you're welcome," said Wesley in a feigned friendly tone, trying to keep both of their moods positive, "never bother me again." Erm, whoops. commented his mind as his sentence finished. You should not have said that. "Er, I'm not familiar with where you live," he added, resting one of his paws on the wall behind him, "but I'll look out for ya - though there's nothing I can think of asking you for yet."
Deleteduser_120
Writer

Postby LoneCatboy » Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:30 pm

Reoku almost turned around to give Wesley a proper sendoff, but decided not to after he heard the words never bother me again. He could understand why Wesley would be upset, but it slightly hurt Reoku to be talked to like that. He simply put his hand up, still walking away. "You won't know where I live, just in case you want revenge. I'm sure if you're close enough, you'll see me again. The offer still stands if you decide to collect on it."

He opened the door to the stairwell, brushing his still moist hair out of his eyes. He paused for a brief moment, turning and looking up at Wesley. He had a very serious look on his face. "While I am grateful that you spared me, I warn you to never try what you did to me again. Rest assured, if you do, I will be ready for you." His face suddenly turned a bit more friendly. "Till next we meet, do take care of yourself, and try not to zone out too easily. It makes it more welcoming for the wrong people to invite themselves in..."

With that, Reoku shut the door behind him, sighing as he slowly climbed the stairs to get back to the roof. God, what a day. This is still gonna be the most awkward walk home I've ever had...
LoneCatboy
Participator

Postby Deleteduser_120 » Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:53 pm

(Heh, what a roleplay this has been. You really have played this out very well, and your roleplay level is, to me, quite impressive. Want to take the last post?)

14:50

Wesley realized the error in his wording when Reokú's attitude towards him dipped, sparing him any chance of an anomistic offering of some kind. Although he had said this in quite a cheerful tone, the words "Never bother me again" still stood to expose the same effect as if he'd said this in quite a threatening tone.

However, he thought it best if he did not respond yet; he wanted to see what more he would try to do before he said anything or did anything. Christ - he's obviously taken that wrong. "Well...I think it's easy to tell why I did that," he said seriously, trying to maintain a friendly expression, "but we don't want any of that, 'cos when they find out either of us are hybrids, they'll make us due targets for sure. I'll catch you later."

With that, Reokú finally pulled his front door shut and headed up the stairwell to the roof, out of Wesley's sight for what he hoped would be permanently. However, while a degree of guilt built up inside of him for his actions, he did at the same time feel very proud of himself for having achieved his intention: to scare him enough to make him reconsider his actions without harming him. Looking back as he swivelled around on his trainers, he turned the handle with both paws before shoving it open, and closed his door for the final time that day with a sigh. Once Reokú would have collected his supplies from the roof, Wesley's ailurophilic lustrate would be achieved in the way that displayed his best interests.

"What a day," he sighed to himself, "I feel like I've been given a sponge bath from the inside...urgh. Least I managed to scare the guy, heh heh."
Deleteduser_120
Writer

Postby LoneCatboy » Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:42 pm

(I agree, this has been a very good RP. Thank you kindly for the chance to play and the compliment. I really enjoyed RPing with you and hope we may RP again in the future! I would be honored to have the last post.)

Time passed slowly as Reoku collected his equipment from the roof. When everything was packed up, he made his way down the stairwell and into the lobby. Luckily, no one had seen him yet, but he knew that would change soon. Well, no sense in trying to sneak around the back. Might as well just leave out the front way. He quickly made his way through the front gate, slowly looking around. He was concentrating so hard on just getting home that he forgot to put his goggles back down.

He only made it down the street a little ways when he was met by the officer who harassed him in the park. Taking a long look at Reoku, the officer let out a slight chuckle. "Heh, what the hell happened to you? Go for a swim with your clothes on?" Reoku's tail twitched with annoyance as he barked out a reply. "It's really none of your business where I've been, so why don't you just go give someone a ticket for double parking or something, you freaking meter-maid!" Without giving the officer a second look, he continued his journey back to the abandoned warehouse where he lived, dodging a few more glances and laughs than usual.

When he arrived, he threw his belongings on the floor and crashed onto his sofa. Taking a few deep breaths, Reoku closed his eyes and relaxed. Note to self: Next time I let music cloud my judgment, or mess with my concentration...just spend an extra hour down at the music store. Looking at his still moist clothes, he sighed. "God, I need a shower..."

THE END
LoneCatboy
Participator

Postby Deleteduser_120 » Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:13 pm

(Same here - it was great fun throughout. You know, I was having a talk with MeTheMe a few months back about a new roleplay once we'd finished our Game of Cat and Mouse roleplay, and when I suggested inviting a third player he suggested three names, one of which being yours. I'll have a talk with him about it, but how would you feel about playing a part in our next roleplay?)
Deleteduser_120
Writer

Postby LoneCatboy » Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:32 pm

(I'm very flattered that the both of you would consider me for another opportunity. I would be honored to join in with you two. You are both great fun to RP with and I would love to see what the three of us could do together. I sincerely hope the RP goes through!)
LoneCatboy
Participator

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay