Party Favors ((MeTheMe & Jitoru))

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Party Favors ((MeTheMe & Jitoru))

Postby MeTheMe » Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:29 am

People crowded the small side street, chatting, talking, standing, eating, all in the middle of the small urban side road. Tables lined the side of the road, all covered with good old, home made food the neighbors had brought. The neighborhood party was booming. Fun was being had, and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. A man, wearing regualr clothes, with long, black hair, stood in the middle, alone, looking for someone interesting to talk to perhaps.
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Re: Party Favors ((MeTheMe & Jitoru))

Postby Jitoru » Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:43 am

While people paraded past her, laughing, chatting, eating, and engaging in various activities, Koneko was sitting quietly on her own, ignored, bored out of her mind, and searching for an intelligent person, something she could never seem to find at parties.
She was a young anthro cat, just out of college and bored as hell. She wondered how her friiends had ever persuaded her to come here. She took a small sip of water, sighing, when a certain stranger caught her eye. Getting up slowly, she meandered over to the lone human.
Jitoru

Postby MeTheMe » Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:03 am

He picked up a can of Pepsi from one of the tables, before noticing that someone seemed headed his way. A catgirl... young, bored looking with that slightly disinterested look in her eyes, and she was coming right at him. Oh boy, the desire to talk to him practiacally dripped off of her. Well, he was bored, and she -was- kind of cute, maybe she'd be some fun! He popped open his soda, taking a good drink from it before she reached him, ah, that was good. Nice cold soda, jsut in time to talk to the random catgirl.
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby Jitoru » Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:27 am

Koneko wasn't exactly the type one would really cast as being super social. "Hi," she offered. "Um. I'm Koneko." She surveyed the stranger. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything. I just can't listen to any more pointless chatter from my friends." Her tail twitched agitatedly behind her. "Um... god. I hate parties." She cursed herself silently. "And you are...?" She held out a hand.
Jitoru

Postby MeTheMe » Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:53 pm

He took her hand and gave her a friendly hand shake. He thought for a moment, he wasn't ashamed of his real name, but perhaps it would be better to use an alias in such a crowded place. "I'm Eric, it's nice to meet Koneko." He chuckled a little as gave her view on the party. "Well, you're certainly in the wrong place if parties aren't your thing. Me, they're a nice place to find someone to play games with. And besides, free food is good food." He pointed towards the tables with food, giving a small laugh.
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby Jitoru » Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:01 pm

Koneko smiled. "Eric. Okay." Her tail twitched slightly behind her when he laughed, and she glanced over at the tables when he motioned them. "Yeah...food... well, I'm not particularly hungry... but... uh..." She blushed. God, she was an idiot. "I guess if you wanna go get something to eat, I'm game. I could probably use some chicken or something. And... um, well, okay. Let's just get something to eat!" she said, exasperated. "All of these social blunders are making me hungry." She smiled.
Jitoru

Postby MeTheMe » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:21 pm

He laughed and smiled as she joked about herself, blushing and studdering like she was. She certainly seemed embarrassed by herself, but she didn't seem too bad. "Yeah, they can do that!" He laughed, leading her over to the table covered with food made by the neighbors. "So, if parties aren't your thing, what is?" He asked. She seemed nice, maybe a little unsocial at times, but she had at least opened up a little, a good start.
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby Jitoru » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:57 pm

Koneko grinned a little as they walked to the table. "Ha ha... I don't know... I've never really had a 'thing'... but... uh..." Her eyes wandered around a little until before she knew it they were staring into his, and she gazed into them for a long moment, but then quickly looked away. "Uh..." She quickly grabbed a soda, her face red.
Jitoru

Postby MeTheMe » Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:45 am

He was grabbing a paper plate as she talking and stuttering, and looked up at her having gotten it. Her eyes wandered... moving around until... she was looking straight into his. He met her gaze, smiling a little, he tried to make it as easy as possible, she was probably very embarrassed about the whole thing. Once she turned away, rahter red in the face, he chuckled a little. "Well, maybe you just haven't found your thing yet..." He began getting a little food, waving her to follow him.
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby Jitoru » Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:49 pm

Koneko sighed in reliefr as she noticed his expression of acceptance when she stared. She waited while he talked, now looking at him again, but for a little longer, and a little more easily. "You could help me find it," she said softly, her tail swishing behind her, then blushed again, sheepishly following him as he walked by the tables.
Jitoru

Postby MeTheMe » Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:28 am

"Help you find your thing? Ahaha, I can barely find my car keys when I lose them." He continued on, picking up some of the food here and there, but not that much, he wasn't real hungry quite yet, but he figured he'd get there. He looked back at her to see her staring at him again, and blushing. He laughed a little, looking over her. "Well, maybe there's too many people here for a good conversation, wanna find somewhere a else?"
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby Jitoru » Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:51 pm

"S-sure," Koneko blurted out, smiling. She managed a shaky laugh as well, which quickly turned into a nervous giggle that embarassed her greatly. "Where do you live? You could show me your place... lead the way... or maybe my house..." She looked at him, her face growing redder by the second. "Or if you want to stay here... whatever's fine... I mean, I'm good..." she stammered, laughing and making an irrelevant motion with her hands, cursing herself again. The more she talked, the dumber she seemed. "Oh god... perhaps I should just shut up," she said, smiling as sweetly as she could manage.
Jitoru

Postby MeTheMe » Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:50 pm

He laughed a little, trying to make her feel a little better. She was stumbling over her own words, and crashing pretty hard. He waved her to follow him, leading her out of the area of the party, down the empty street. No one was coming this way, because everyone who might need to was at the party. He stopped the two of them, laughing a little. "So, let's go by your house, mine isn't that near here." He actually just didn't want her to know where he lived, he just didn't want it.
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby Jitoru » Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:24 pm

"All right," she said, "really I just live a couple of blocks down, my neighbors invited me over..." She looked at him and smiled more easily, edging a bit closer, as they walked in the direction of her house. "So, what do you do for a living, Eric?" she asked, glancing around. There was pretty much nobody else walking around, save for a couple of tired partygoers also departing. "Just wondering..."
Jitoru

Postby MeTheMe » Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:09 am

"Oh, a little of this, a little of that. I don't really have a scheduled day job, so I usually end up doing odd jobs for people. You'd be surpised how well I live off of that. I know, not a real good answer, but it's the best I've got at the moment. And no, I didn't say that because I work for the CIA or something." He laughed a litte, following her lead as they walked to her house. "How about you? Got a job yet or anything? I'm a little curious myself."
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby Jitoru » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:12 am

Koneko stopped, taking out her keys and inserting them into the keyhole of a rather worn-down red maple door. "Oh... well... I'm not really employed anywhere... I just got out of college, and I've been looking for work... I think I might have found a job as a computer programmer. Rather monotonous, though, don't you think?" She turned the key in the lock and opened in, stepping inside, and walking to her apartment door, unlocking that as well, and opening the door. "Here we are..." The apartment was plain enough, small, and well kept. Koneko rustled around in the kitchen, looking back at him. "Anything I can get you? Something to eat, drink maybe?" she called.
Jitoru

Postby MeTheMe » Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:59 pm

"We just ate, you forget already?" He laughed a little, he may have not eaten much and would probably be hungry again soon, but still. He looked around, it was a pretty nice place, not too bad at all. "Oh, computer programming eh? It can get a little boring sometimes, depending on what you're doing of course" He looked around, joining her in the kitchen. "Hey, not a bad place you got here. You live with your parents? You said you didn't have a job, or maybe they're paying for it at the moment?"
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby Jitoru » Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:58 pm

Koneko blushed. "Oh... yeah... sorry..." she mumbled. "Yeah, well, it's something I know, but hey, that's boring. Let's not even talk about it." She smiled slightly as he joined her. "Yeah... they're paying for it... but not for much longer, they're nagging me about that job..." She sighed. "I guess I'll have to take it. Wish I didn't have to..." She blushed. "I'm sorry, I'm not much for conversations..."
Jitoru

Postby MeTheMe » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:33 am

He laughed a little. "No, you're doing fine, conversation shouldn't be as hard as rocket science you know! Ahaha..." He continued to scout around a little, taking it all in. "Yeah, you may have to take the job for now, but it doesn't seal you fate. You can still keep a good eye open for an opening in something you actually want to do, right?" He wandres around a little, unsure of what to do now. "Umm, is there somewhere we should sit down or something?"
Have a taste of my art if want! https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/MeTheMe

My Seeking RP Thread viewtopic.php?f=31&t=11807
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Return to Private Roleplay