More Flavor Than An Energy Drink (mighty_sobe&TaciturnTi

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re:

Postby TaciturnTiger » Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:44 pm

Jori licked her chops, dragging Lathanos closer. She pried the sword out of his hand and dropped it to the ground. "Wanna say anything before I swallow you down?" she asks.
TaciturnTiger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby mighty_sobe » Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:19 pm

"Y-yes, just be gentle and get it the fuck over with!" Lathanos said with a scowl.
mighty_sobe
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby TaciturnTiger » Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:50 pm

Jori nods, taking his request seriously. She gripped Lathanos' arms and opened her mouth wide, taking in Lath's head with gentle nips. One deep swallow sucked his neck past her black lips and down into her dark throat, suckling away at him to force him downward.

With this she tilted her head back, still holding his arms and swallowing once more, sucking him down inside her slime-coated esophagus. The scent of fish is stagnant inside of her digestive tract as Lath slithers down and down.

With Lath's arms sucked inside past his elbows, Jori sped up, gulping a bit harder and more quickly, slurping the half-elf down inside. In just a matter of moments, Lath's feet slipped inside, and Jori took one final gulp, leaving the humanoid trapped within her stretchy, warm belly.
TaciturnTiger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby mighty_sobe » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:19 pm

Lathanos curled into a tight ball as he dropped into her belly. The smell of rotten fish and digestive juices assaulted his nose. Half digested food surrounded him. And on top of all that, it was unbarably hot and humid. It was a bit tight too. Lathanos also noticed that his new home was getting wetter, and it was gurgling loudly around him. He sighed. "I wonder what is happening now," he said aloud.
mighty_sobe
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby TaciturnTiger » Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:07 pm

It was most likely the fact that acid would soon drizzle all around him that could explain the wetness. Because Jori's digestive system had magical slime which numbed its victims, Lathanos might not feel his skin and flesh melting away as Jori began to digest him. She moved over to a corner of the alleyway, sitting down and rubbing her distended gut.
TaciturnTiger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby mighty_sobe » Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:48 pm

Lathanos quickly felt himself begin to get numb. "But I thought it was tingling, then pain, then numbness!" he said. He curled up more tightly as he got more and more numb until he couldn't feel his own face. He just simply wished for his brother to know and for this to all end quickly so he wouldn't have to suffer.
mighty_sobe
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby TaciturnTiger » Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:31 pm

Jori licked her chops, saving Lathanos' flavor. Sensing that he wanted to end the suffering quickly, Jori closed her eyes and began to create a trance in his mind, hoping to lull him into sleep. By now, the churning acids would have already broken down much of his hair, start destroying his outer skin layer, and burned away much of his clothing.
TaciturnTiger
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby TaciturnTiger » Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:44 pm

(...hello? Mighty_sobe? Waiting for a response... and yes, I decided I will do crap)
TaciturnTiger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby mighty_sobe » Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:15 pm

Lathanos bagan to feel tired, his eyes half closed. He soon closed them, well, what's left of them, and fell into a never-ending sleep. Meanwhile, his body continued to break down further as it was turned into a soft mush.
mighty_sobe
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby mighty_sobe » Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:17 pm

(sorry, I haven't been able to get on the computer in awhile, I've been sick and it sucked! I'm glad that you have decided to do scat, thank you! :D Once Lathanos has been "disposed of", I will bring his brother in, if you want...)
mighty_sobe
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby TaciturnTiger » Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:42 pm

(Uhm, I don't wanna disappoint you if you are into perma-death, but Jori typically doesn't do that. If you'd like to include Lath's brother, then sure. And hope you're better...)

As time passed by, all that remained of Lathanos was a thick cream-of-humanoid soup. As Jori walked about, her belly sloshed around. Heading off to bed at her house, Jori awoke to see her stomach having lost a substantial amount of its mass. So much for exploring that city next to the Park, she thought.

She also knew one thing, too: she needed to use her bathroom. It was the downside to eating someone... they left the Engulf in question having to take a huge dump. Jori padded in her scanty pelt undergarments, heading to her toilet.

Once there, she closed the door, lifted the seat up, and sat down. An embarrassing factor was that she often had trouble trying to crap unless she slipped her finger inside of her rear. Once slipped in, Jori began to let loose her bladder, the noise of her urine tinkling against the porcelain sounding out underneath her. Working her finger around the sphincter, she eventually found herself able to excrete. Pushing hard and taking in a breath, she shat out what remained of Lathanos, filling up the toilet to some degree, and having to flush and keep going. She felt the waste slide through and out of her for what had to be a few minutes, flushing and wiping occasionally, until she was, for the time being, purged.
TaciturnTiger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby mighty_sobe » Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:41 pm

(what do you mean by perma-death? how would I bring him back later?)

Meanwhile, a little ways away, Sobasa was making his way through the city, looking for his brother Lathanos. He had a bad feeling. He felt something terrible had happened to Lathanos, so he picked up the pace. He soon found himself near the Jori's house...
mighty_sobe
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby TaciturnTiger » Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:46 pm

(Uhm, it's a term used for the Chat. A perma-death means that your character is permanently dead. Jori typically revives her vore victims. As for how, view JoriTrashantra under the Character Database.)

Jori moved herself out of the bathroom and back into bed to sleep in for awhile, unaware of the approaching Sobasa.
TaciturnTiger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby mighty_sobe » Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:33 pm

Sobasa had a weird feeling that whoever lived in that house knew what happened to his brother, so he went up to the door and rang the doorbell.
mighty_sobe
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby TaciturnTiger » Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:55 am

"Mreow?" Jori's domestic-cat-like reactions made her wonder of just how much tiger was in her bloodlines. Nevertheless she covered her belly up, still somewhat plump. Putting on a rarely-used nightgown, she could hopefully give off the impression of regular fatness.

She immediately went downstairs and opened the door, a pair of sai close by, her usual precaution.

"Em. Top o' th' mornin', sir", she greeted. "How may I help ya out?"
TaciturnTiger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby mighty_sobe » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:05 pm

"Um, you wouldnt have seen a man by the name of Lathanos around here, have you?" asked Sobasa. He still had a bad feeling about this place, and his bad feelings were almost always right.
mighty_sobe
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby TaciturnTiger » Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:40 pm

Jori put in a laugh. "Oh, yes, I have seen 'im." She patted her still-plump belly. "C'mon in."
TaciturnTiger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby mighty_sobe » Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:15 pm

Sobasa obliged, eying her suspiciously as she patted her belly. Maybe this wasnt such a good idea...

(srry for the wait, i havent been on in awhile)
mighty_sobe
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby TaciturnTiger » Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:55 am

As soon as Sobasa walked in far enough to Jori's household, she immediately closed and locked the door with telekinesis, then grabbed her sai. The one in her dominant left hand she held in a reverse grip, and the one in her right was used as she tried to stab Sobasa's hand to a wall.
TaciturnTiger
Advanced Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay