Dark Forest [[Private for Mirukani and I]]

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Dark Forest [[Private for Mirukani and I]]

Postby GoldFox » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:28 pm

Chuckling softly to himself, Caliban teased Seishak as he felt him trying to grab a hold of his back teeth, like that had ever been successful in the past! He licked and shoved at the little man, and then, remembering how he hated it, spent some time licking at his head and hair, smiling in delight at the odd taste he was getting.

After a time of teasing his prey, Caliban felt it was time to have his snack and began to shift Seishak around so that he was facing forwards, his feet pointed towards the dark gullet. Caliban had found that this was a better position as it let them squirm and struggle for longer, and it would help them to orient themselves in his belly, giving them more time to live and squirm around, pleasing him. He chuckled softly at these thoughts, and started to get ready to swallow, keeping the little man pinned against the roof of his mouth.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.
Be evil. :evil:

-GoldFox ^-^
Click over there for my stories --> http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=109644
GoldFox
---

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay