Isle O'dragon (Private for me and boomerangfish)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Isle O'dragon (Private for me and boomerangfish)

Postby Resileaf » Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:47 pm

In the middle of the atlantic, somewhere along the coasts of a country in South America, a single boat, looking rather battered up and on the edge of breaking down, yet actually still sturdy and good for a long way, was speeding toward an uncharted island. An island that until a short time ago, wasn't even known about. How did everybody miss it like it? It was a mystery. People even said it had appeared from nowhere, and it raised a lot of curiosity by many. However, expeditions sent on it before had all mysteriously disepeared, and pictures taken by planes or helicopters flying over it showed nothing. Nothing except, at times, a strange figure, either humanoid or animal-like, covered in pure white scales, moving around. The entire island was covered in trees tough, so it was next to impossible to get a proper picture of said creature. Of course, there were many rumors on what it was, but most of them pointed to one single creature of legend: a dragon. And his is what those in the boat wanted to see and capture: a dragon. Of course, they were just an expedition among many others, but like all expeditions, they believed they'd be the one to succeed.
Resileaf
???

Re: Isle O'dragon (Private for me and boomerangfish)

Postby boomerangfish » Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:51 pm

The most important man on the boat was Dr. Cody B, who had been fascinated with dragons since childhood. He had read the tales of knights locked in mortal combat with these foes, and expected the worst. Captain Forrest had brought shotguns and stun prods with nets. He was a crazed captain, and he believed that this was the last thing he would do in his life, so he wanted to make it good. He would discover how true his thoughts would be.
boomerangfish
Participator

Postby Resileaf » Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:56 pm

The rest of the group, two other men, looked at the island they were approaching, of course trying to get a glance at the creature they wanted to capture. "Doesn't looks like its going to show itself here." One of them, Gerald, the medic, said. Not that it was really something surprising. The creature wasn't known for showing itself a lot. The other, Kerry, the navigator who was currently piloting the ship, gave a little chuckle. "Next thing we know, its going to be like Jurassic park, and the thing will take us down before we even reach the island." He said, trying to sound funny to reassure a bit the others.
Resileaf
???

Re:

Postby boomerangfish » Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:28 am

"Alright men. we're going to have to pull'ashore! Kerry, see if you can find a place to land!" Captain Forrest walked the deck, and watched as Kerry brought in the ship alongside the island. The Captain then dropped the anchor, to keep the ship in place. "Everyone, go get outfitted at the armory downstairs!" The captain and the rest of the crew went downstairs and each grabbed a shotgun, a shock prod with net, and they carried other things, like a backpack,rope, and a torch (a powerful flashlight). They then climbed off the side of the ship, and landed on the soft beach. Thus the journey began.
boomerangfish
Participator

Postby Resileaf » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:36 am

A journey that didn't really began well. The scaled creature they had come to see was nowehere to be seen, but watching them nevertheless. As the reports sometime described it, it was a humanoid shape watching from the trees, smiling to itself. Because she liked to toy with her prey and trap them in the island, Crystal showed herself. Just a little. Just the tip of her tail, to convince them to get after her as quickly as possible. Come here, little men... I'm hungry... She tought as she went deeper in the jungle, expecting the four men to quickly get after her in hopes of catching a better sight of her.
Resileaf
???

Re:

Postby boomerangfish » Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:32 pm

Gerald looked to the sky and saw a white tip of something... he couldn't place it. "Guys! In the trees! It looks like a tail, or something!" Captain Forrest readied his weapon. "Let's go! Surround that beast!" As the men ran, Gerald tripped and fell onto one of the sharp rocks dotting the beach. It made a great wound in his chest, but he was fine. "Shit! Guys, I'm going to have to stay here. Keep going, don't lose it!" The other three ran off into the jungle as Gerald treated his wound with his medical kit. Cody, now entering the forest, was amazed. "This is fantastic, such a marvelous creature must surely live here!"
boomerangfish
Participator

Postby Resileaf » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:44 pm

The "beast" was long gone by the time they reached her previous position. In fact, seeing that they had left somebody behind, she had simply got around them, making sure to stay hidden properly. Since they were probably searching for a large beast, she had no problem hiding successfuly, using her smaller form to fool them into thinking she was much further. She didn't moved for a few minutes, listening to the sounds of the jungle, and satisfied that they were gone far, she brought her sights to Gerald, the medic. He would be easy prey... Without hesitation, Crystal casually walked out of the jungle, for him to see. Her humanoid form was pretty much a dream come true for many men, thanks to her gorgeous physical appearence. And since she didn't weared any clothes either... "Hey there, pretty boy. Looks like you hurt yourself a bit there. Want me to help you... Clean this up?" She said in a seductive tone.
Resileaf
???

Re:

Postby boomerangfish » Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:16 pm

"Oh... fucking hell." Gerald saw that the dragon, except it really wasn't a dragon. It also spoke the English language, half as ridiculous as a dragon in the first place. "Hey guys!-" He stopped himself before he yelled again. Why should he let them take credit for discovering the new dragon? This was Gerald's chance. "Yeah, because I don't know anything about medical treatment. Maybe you can help?" He threw his medical kit off to the side.
boomerangfish
Participator

Postby Resileaf » Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:13 pm

"Perhaps I can." Crystal said as she walked close to Gerald and kneeled beside him. She slowly licked his face. "But I know of... Other things we could be doing. And they are not done with clothes actually." She said, running her fingers across the human's chest.
Resileaf
???

Re:

Postby boomerangfish » Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:42 am

"I see." Gerald unzipped his coat, revealing his wound. Then his pants came off in a flash. "So, Gorgeous. Show me what you can do." He eagerly awaited her.
boomerangfish
Participator

Postby Resileaf » Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:27 am

"Good boy." She said, licking her lips. "These clothes taste horrible. I'd rather have your real taste in my mouth instead". And without warning, she took ahold of Gerald's shoulders and held him in place as her jaws opened wider than it appeared possible, engulfing his head and sealing her lips around his neck as she enjoyed his taste.
Resileaf
???

Postby boomerangfish » Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:05 pm

"Oh shit. Shit Shit Shit!" Gerald knew better than to trust a dragon. This is what they did after all. He damned the devil for tempting him with a such a nice looking dragon-woman. He felt as his shoulders were moistened, meaning she was devouring more of him. He had no idea what to do, and so he just flailed. Flailed his arms, flailed his legs, but still he felt his chest slowly sinking into the vile temptress.
boomerangfish
Participator

Postby Resileaf » Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:28 pm

Crystal giggled as she heard Gerald swear inside of her throat and flail his arms and legs. His resistance was quite futile tough, as Crystal proved by pinning his arms down to his sides and lifting him off the ground, over her head. Holding him there, she let him slide slowly, enjoying his struggles inside her throat. She made it slow on purpose, licking over his body, even over the wound, which she ironically cleansed and healed with her licking.
Resileaf
???

Re:

Postby boomerangfish » Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:05 pm

Gerald slowly slid down the throat of the mysterious dragon. He was wondering why the other team members hadn't come back. "They need to save me from this shit! I'm the medic, goddangit! I can't.... frickin'.... move!" Gerald's movements became more restricted as the dragon devoured him. Deep in the jungle, Cody and the others wandered aimlessly, and Cody thought they were lost. "I can't believe the dragon can escape just like that! It's got to be somewhere!"
boomerangfish
Participator

Postby Resileaf » Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:13 pm

Gerald's head forced through an opening and he suddenly was in Crystal's stomach, which was rather clean for a stomach, empty of any fluid or remains of last meals. In the meantime, she was now busy finishing off his chest and getting to his waist. She let go of his body with her hands, only holding him with her jaws, opening her mouth wider to make him fall a bit further and closing it again to savor his taste.
Resileaf
???

Re:

Postby boomerangfish » Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:44 pm

Cody and the others turned back as Crystal savored Gerald. They were still far into the jungle, so it would take them about twenty minutes before they got there. Now that Gerald's hand were inside the dragon, he reached into his pockets and found his scalpel. He stabbed it deep into the throat of the cunning she-dragon. As he slid down her throat the tiny knife made a painful cut down her esophagus.
boomerangfish
Participator

Postby Resileaf » Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:46 pm

(I remember that Gerald had already taken his clothes off, so I don,t think its possible to get a scalpel out of his pockets.)
Resileaf
???

Re:

Postby boomerangfish » Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:08 pm

(Retarded!) Gerald could only slip helplessly down Crystal's throat.
boomerangfish
Participator

Postby Resileaf » Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:24 pm

(No worries. It happens to everyone. :-D )

After a while of keeping Gerald in her maw, Crystal seemed to get enough of that game, or she was worried that the others would locate her if she took too much time finishing her meal. Suddenly, she opened her mouth and throat wide and let Gerald slip all the way into her stomach. She then gave a happy sigh and rubbed her belly. "There, it wasn't so hard, was it? Don't worry about your friends, they'll join you soon enough, if you're not digested first." She said, standing up with surprising ease, especially with the large belly she now sported.
Resileaf
???

Re:

Postby boomerangfish » Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:32 pm

Cody and the other two members emerged from the jungle. They spotted the large dragon with an enlarged gullet, and Gerald's clothes scattered on the beach. Cody cried out, "Captain! There it is! Shoot the shock prods!"
boomerangfish
Participator

Next

Return to Private Roleplay