Reiko's quest. (Kernac&Reiko)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Reiko's quest. (Kernac&Reiko)

Postby kernac » Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:34 am

By a misty october day, a lonely Dog-girl adventurer arrived to the gates of the town of Bruss, in the Thorland.

Bruss was situated in the Clarden tribe territory, in the southern region of the great Thorland. To its south was situated the giant Mortag mountainpath, which leaded right into Jizep, the desert nation.

Tho it was a small settlement, a lot of adventurers came to Bruss, seeking the riches of the many giantess and ogress who lived in the surrounding mountains.

A particulary big giantess, Namlia, demended a monthly sacrifice of a human being in exange for not destroying the village and keeping the other giantess from doing so.
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re: Reiko's quest. (Kernac&Reiko)

Postby Reiko » Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:42 am

Reiko was a beautiful dog-girl, with long blond hair tied up into two long pony-tails. She was gorgeous, with large, soft breasts, a supple rear. Her face was beautiful and youthful. Her sexy figure was hidden by a tunic and a mail shirt was worn over that to keep her protected. As well to protect herself from the frigid northern weather she head a heavy fur cloak tied about her. On her belly was a simple war-axe that was scratched and worn, she has found no magical armor nor weapons yet, but only time could tell whether she'd live to receive those things. Reiko had a small amount of gold she earned while doing some quests for the Praxius Empire.

Stepping into Bruss, she looked over the townsfolk, seeing how rather drab the mood was from the various threats looming in the hills she wondered who it might be best to speak to. Trying to find a group of guards she walks up to them and smiles.

"Hello, who might I speak to for a quest?" She asks pleasantly.
Reiko
---

Postby kernac » Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:11 am

Noding softly, the heavy armored guard pointed to a large building toward the center of the town.

"You'll find a women named Marie in the temple of Tarris, she's the one who handle quests around here, she is short with long blond hair like your's and wear a black priestess robe, can't miss her."

The temple of Tarris, goddess of hope and luck, was the only stone construct around, it stood a good 20 feet tall, towering over the town like a gardian.
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby Reiko » Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:04 am

Reiko looked over at the massive structure as the soldier tells her where to go. Bowing respectfully she smiles at the pretty guard.

"Thank you very much for your aid." She said and started to walk.

Passing through town, she looked at all of the interesting people that her about, all the people in Thorland were either a mix of nice to blood feuding insane....so it was nice to find a city that wasn't the latter.

Walking up to the temple entrance, she pushes the doors open and steps in, looking for a woman in black robes. Seeing all the praying people around her disgusted her a bit. Being a barbarian, she prayed to the Goddess Gidia, the goddess of war. Gidia is a cruel god, punishing anyone who is weak and prays to goddesses that grant to much favor to the weak. As well, she tortures servants if they surrender or flee battle, as well she hardly shows her favor on any servant. But those that receive her blessings are some of the most feared women around.
Reiko
---

Postby kernac » Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:18 pm

Reiko soon found a short woman matching the gard's description walking to her, bowing slightly in a traditional greeting.

"Greetings and welcome to the temple of Tarris, judging by your look you must be an adventuress. So I suppose you came for the quest?"

The woman asked, her soft blond hair cascading behind her as she walks in, she was a pretty woman, tho her expretion was cold, almost seem a bit sad.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby Reiko » Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:54 am

She smiles softly as she poses triumphantly, as if trying to prove by bravado that she was a better one then any other adventuresses around. "Thats right my fair lady, I am here to take on this quest and alleviate some sadness in the Queendom."

She said and snickers. "After all, luck and fate don't kill giants...and it is a giant right?" She said, leaning forward as she licks the woman's cheek. "Oh and I am Reiko, what is your name."
Reiko
---

Postby kernac » Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:41 am

"Huh!?" She noded, obviously she wasn't use to see people as outgoing as Reiko.

"I'm Marie... the priestess..." She slowly replied "So anyway... there are different quest available... the slaying of Namlia, the extermination of the Kuhrak ogress tribe, and of course there is the jewl of Tarris that have been Stolen by the giantess Jubewy... but all of there are dangerous for a 10 girl party, let alone for a single warrior..."

She softly said, a bit worried that another person mightl loose her life at the hand of the giants.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby Reiko » Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:49 am

She smiles softly, pumping her arms as she cracked her neck, psyching herself up for this. "Mmmmn hehe I'm not your average warrior, my lady, I am a dog-girl...and I am one that no woman, not even a giant can trifle with! Now...which quest is most pressing for your village? I shall deal with that and work down the list." She nods and murrs, looking at Marie, licking her lips softly. "And what would be the rewards for each quest as well."
Reiko
---

Postby kernac » Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:43 am

She nod softly, timidly looking to the ground.

"Well, if Namlia is slain and the ogress are still there... they might attack the village. The fear of Namlia's wrath if they hunt on her territory is the only thing holding them back, as well as the other giantess... so it might be wise to take care of them first."

She said, pausing a bit befor continuing.

"The extermination of the tribe will be rewarded with 300 gold peice, as for the return of the jewl, it will be 350, and slaying Namlia.... that'll be 600 gold, quite a big reward."

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby Reiko » Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:17 am

Reiko listens and murmurs. "1250 gold pieces? Oooo I can go back to Praxius with a nice full purse and I can get a new weapon and some...company." She said and smiles as she reaches out to rub under the woman's chin. "Hehe I'll do these quests though, my dear...its a shame they aren't swallowable, but I'll teach them a good lesson!" She nods and smiles. "So...I'll go slay the ogre's first." She nods and murmurs. "And if you have any food with the gold, I'll slay them nice and quick."
Reiko
---

Postby kernac » Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:52 pm

"Any food? What kind of food?"

At that moment, another feminin figure made its way into the temple.

"I'm seearching for a Marie, I"m here to take a quest!" The newly arrived woman spoke loud and clear, with a lot of confidence and pride.

Her body was covered in brownish fur, she was goergeous in her red warriess outfit, a sweet scent of rose following her passage.

''Oh.. I"m Marie." The preistess answered, turning to face the stranger.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby Reiko » Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:20 pm

Reiko smiles. 'You know...'food' I could use me a nice sized girl to fill my gut." She nods. "After all, you feed that dreaded giant, why not your savior?" She said and smiles, tehn blinked as she turned to look at the new warrior that entered and smiles. "Oh? hehe hello, Im taking the same quest, sorry to tell ya, but I think they shall be done soon."
Reiko
---

Re:

Postby kernac » Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:07 pm

"What... but.. we already give you gold... that would be in vain if we had to sacrifice yet another girl..." She said, turning back to Reiko, looking a big shocked.

"Huh... I can do the job without addional payment, the giantess themself will fill my belly!" The furry lady proudly exclaimed, giggling a bit at the end.

"You miss, don't have the tools to take down those foes." She then said, looking at Reiko with a simple grin.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby Reiko » Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:11 pm

Reiko gasped, if she could blow steam out of her ears she would! Hot anger built up inside of her as she glares at the furry. "Hey~ Who do you think you are~ You can swallow a giantess? Yeah right!" She grunted. "not even the best warriors in Thorland can do such a thing!" She barks and growls. 'Fine, i don't need the meal....I'll just slay the beasts before her...you can eat the corpses like a zombie." She snarled.
Reiko
---

Re:

Postby kernac » Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:55 pm

A satisfied giggle came from her as Reiko shouted at her, putting her hands on her hips.

"You have no skills in magic at all, do you? Size does not matter for one like me who is adept of the arcane forces, I'll simply shrink her down to the size of a human being, or ever smaller if I want hehe~"

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby Reiko » Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:41 am

She grunts. "And you haven't been to the north have you...The Northerners don't like magic much so I wouldn't be surprised if Miss Giant bitch has a few amulets that negate your magic...hmph...magic never compares to the keen edge of a axe." She said, tapping the weapon on her belt.
Reiko
---

Re:

Postby kernac » Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:36 am

She snikered a bit.

''Oh really? They don't like magic so they use magic amulet to protect themself from magic? Dear girl, how much would you be ready to bet that I can shrink her?''

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby Reiko » Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:59 am

She crossed her arms. 'no not magic amulets...runes, the dwarves here hate magic as well..." She said and looks at the girl. 'And id love to swee you try, only to see you fail and get eaten!"
Reiko
---

Re:

Postby kernac » Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:57 pm

''Awwww, sweetheart, don't be like that.''

She said softly closing her eyes.

''I bet you would love to gobble her up, and only with my help can you do that... Imagine how fitting it would be, to end eaten by a young woman while she had been feeding on them for so long, a much more fitting end then the edge of an axe, don`t you think?''

She sensualy declared, winking at the dog girl.

''Oh by the may, I'm Dauwn, what's your name?''

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby Reiko » Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:24 pm

Reiko grunts and prods at Dauwn's chest. "Listen...I don't trust magic users one bit...their shifty and crooked like the magic they wield...I trust steel for it is straight and clean...But...I do indeed wish to feed on this giant...if the creature can be shrunk so...I suppose we could, team up?" She said, offering out her hand to shake. "I'm Reiko."
Reiko
---

Next

Return to Private Roleplay