inside the mansion private(me and xblurp)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: inside the mansion private(me and xblurp)

Postby schoolhater » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:28 pm

Alex swallowed nervously as she heard the explanation "well um it was nice knowing you i guess"she says as she waits for digestion to begin "when my boyfriend gets here will you introduce him to this spider lady for me"
schoolhater
???

Postby xblurp » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:31 pm

"Why would you want to sentence him to death?"Veronica said as she allowed the stomach digestive program to start.Immediately her stomach began to spray Alex with the enzymes.
xblurp
???

Postby schoolhater » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:33 pm

"well if he runs into you won't he die anyway"Alex says as she gets coated with the acids it starts to burn away at her skin as it breaks her down
schoolhater
???

Postby xblurp » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:36 pm

"Hmmmm...I guess your right"Veronica says as her stomach begins to move around and churn Alex."Especially if he meets my creator"she says quietly.
xblurp
???

Postby schoolhater » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:37 pm

"so will you please introduce him to her for me"Alex says the stomach acids burning away at her skin as the first few layers melt away
schoolhater
???

Postby xblurp » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:42 pm

"Yeah sure,if I find her"Veronica says as she gets up and leaves the room looking for the spidergirl.(I'm guessing you mean Silvia from the other rp?)
xblurp
???

Postby schoolhater » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:46 pm

((yeah))

Alex smiles "thanks"she says before passing out the acids then break down what is left of her body

Downstairs david opened the front dor to the house he had londe hair blue eyes and was wearing blue jeans and a leather jacket he steps ver the threshold and enters the house and begins to look around the hall the first thing he notices is the huge webs, the door slams shut behind him.
schoolhater
???

Postby xblurp » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:54 pm

Name:Silvia
Species:Spidergirl
Personality:Tends to be a nice person,until she is hungry
Description: A girl with the bottom of her body from the bottom of her ass,all spider like.On her spider bottom she has 8 legs,an extra stomach and another cunt.Her web spinner is also like any the orfices on her body.She also has the black widow mark on her back.Her upper half is dark skinned with long wavy purple hair which cascades over her shoulders.Her eyes are violet.
Dislikes:Anal vore,being prey,scat,and things that aren't vore.Fr mre specifics pm me with your requests.

Silvia awakes from her hiding spot with a yawn as she hears the door open and close."Oh goody breakfast"Silvia says as she climbs along the ceiling heading for the front door.
xblurp
???

Postby schoolhater » Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:28 pm

david looks around nervously quietly he moves down the corridor he then walked into the dining room sitting on the floor near the fire.
Last edited by schoolhater on Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
schoolhater
???

Postby xblurp » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:20 pm

Silvia made her way to the entrance door.She found herself a nice male to play with as she licked her lips and rubbed her hands across her stomach.She followed him into the dining room as she shoots an invisible web at the doorway."Your not going to get away my sweet."Silvia says now above the male.
xblurp
???

Postby schoolhater » Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:50 pm

David sighed and let a yell of surprise when he saw the spider girl above him yelling he, got up running to the door but ound himself getting stuck on something very sticky he struggled to get free but found himself more stuck so he calmed down and waited to see what would happen.
schoolhater
???

Postby xblurp » Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:32 pm

Silvia used the threading from her web to bring herself down to the floor as she moved her hands along the man's face,her eyes going over him in a hungry way.
xblurp
???

Postby schoolhater » Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:59 pm

Dvid shuddered as silvia touched him with her hands he struggled to escape but found himself more tangled "w..w..what d..d..do y..y..you w..w..want"he stutters timidly
schoolhater
???

Postby xblurp » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:16 pm

"Only what you have to offer"She said in a lustful and sultry voice.She moved her hands along his body,feeling around what would soon be hers.
xblurp
???

Postby schoolhater » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:04 pm

David swallowed nervously as the spider girl touched he tried to move backbut he remebered that he was stuk to the web he wondered what the spider girl wanted "..ok then"he stutters nervously
schoolhater
???

Postby xblurp » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:02 pm

"I'm going to suck you dry,in more ways then one"Silvia says as she moves lower down his body as moves to his pants.She grabs his zipper and unzips it,as she pulls his pants down.
xblurp
???

Postby schoolhater » Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:01 pm

David swallowed again he found himself grow hard as the spider girl pulled his pant's down he was half frightened half aroused he started to struggle again but it was useless as he was stuck to the web.
schoolhater
???

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay