inside the mansion private(me and xblurp)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: inside the mansion private(me and xblurp)

Postby schoolhater » Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:55 pm

Alex screamed again and stopped her struggling she knew it was useless to resist and just settled for screaming
schoolhater
???

Postby xblurp » Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:00 pm

The screams echoed inside of Veronica as she swallowed the girl sending her down her throat as her mouth enveloped her shoulders.Her mouth stretched and it made her cheeks bulge.
xblurp
???

Postby schoolhater » Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:03 pm

Alex continued to scream and then she stopped and then began to cry as she felt her shoulders enter veronica's mouth
schoolhater
???

Postby xblurp » Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:16 pm

Veronic used one hand to run it along the girl's back as she swallowed and her throat pulled Alex's head down her throat more creating the bulge for the world to see if they had been there.She lifted the girl up as she slid down her arms and onto her chest.She licked at the mounds circling the nipples with her tongue.She had them in her mouth and squeezed them with her jaw.
xblurp
???

Postby schoolhater » Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:18 pm

Alex blushed a little as she felt the tongue lick near her nipples she gasped a little as the jaw squeezed them and continued to cry she felt the tightness around her head and didn't like it all
schoolhater
???

Postby xblurp » Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:28 pm

Veronica gulped instinctively as she felt alex's head reach into the top part of her stomach.The girl now was up to her midsection as her breast went into her throat,coated in saliva.They bulged out too and the tightness created friction on them and the inner throat.
xblurp
???

Postby schoolhater » Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:30 pm

Alex winced a little as she felt the tightness of the throat around her breasts he head felt relief as her head began to enter the stomach
schoolhater
???

Postby xblurp » Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:39 pm

Veronica moaned at the feeling of eating another organism.It felt so good at the feeling of something stretching her body.Her body slightly creaked as Alex's waist went into Veronica's throat and her hips stood in her mouth.A malicious smile filled Veronica's face as her tongue began to explore the girl's lower regions.
xblurp
???

Postby schoolhater » Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:41 pm

The top of alex's head landed in the bottom of veronica's stomach she felt the pessure now around her waist Alex et out a moan as she felt the tongue against her nether regions
schoolhater
???

Postby xblurp » Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:43 pm

The tongue danced around her lower lips and teasingly pushed against them as if trying to enter,but not doing so.Veronica heard the low moan from within her and put a hand to her stomach to massage herself and the girl.
xblurp
???

Postby schoolhater » Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:45 pm

Alex let out another pleasurable moan and felt veronica rub the stomach alex wondered why she hadn't continued swallowing yet or maybe the robot girl was still having fun with her
schoolhater
???

Postby xblurp » Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:51 pm

Veronica moved her tongue into the girl licking around the insides and letting the taste bud program in her run so she could taste her.She enjoyed the taste and when she had her fill began to move down her body once more swallowing her hips and ass.The round ass was pushed into her throat as well as she felt her stomach begin to expand with her occuppent.
xblurp
???

Postby schoolhater » Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:53 pm

Alex sighed she let out a moan before veronica continued to swallow her quite alot of her was now inside the robot girls stomach and Alex once again began to cry
schoolhater
???

Postby xblurp » Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:58 pm

Seeing that the girl's legs were the last thing out of her mouth,Veronica moved her head up and let gravity help her swallow as they easily slid past her mouth down her throat.
xblurp
???

Postby schoolhater » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:03 pm

Alex sighed as the last of her entered the stomach "i don't get it who mde those huge webs that stretched from the corridors it must be some kind of spider girl was it?"she asks curiously not to bothered about her situation at the moment
schoolhater
???

Postby xblurp » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:07 pm

Veronica sighed as the last of her meal slipped into her throat."There is a spidergirl around here,but I don't know where she hides.My creator doesn't know where she is either.She just pops out of no where half the time.
xblurp
???

Postby schoolhater » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:09 pm

Alex smiles and pats the stomach wall "cool she sounds interesting what does she eat"Alex asks curiously while enjoying the stomach round her
schoolhater
???

Postby xblurp » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:13 pm

Veronica felt the girl patting around her stomach."What are you doing?Anyways what would you expect a spidergirl to eat?If your lucky she would just eat you,but if not she will suck you dry."Veronica says almost shuttering at the thought.
xblurp
???

Postby schoolhater » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:15 pm

Alex shuddered at the thought of being sucked dry "well im patting your stomah and what do you mean she will suck you dry?and what does she use her silk for besides making webs"
schoolhater
???

Postby xblurp » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:24 pm

"I wouldn't think you to enjoy being in my stomach.When I say suck you dry I mean she will do what all spiders do and suck your blood out.Most guys would think different,but that's how she catches them in the first place."Veronica moved to sit on her bed with her gut in front of her,"As for her silk I wouldn't be sure.I mean I guess she could use it for anything since it can solidify and become really hard,or stay soft and flexible."
xblurp
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay