A unexpected event (Me and Schoolhater)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: A unexpected event (Me and Schoolhater)

Postby ShadowInukara » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:05 pm

Ryu broiught her back into hi cave "Well be glad I'm here protecting you and Sasha. Now tell me something why didn't you tell me this before?" He then sits her on the bed so he can talk to her better.
I'm back in school so I won't be on till 3 pm Hawaii time. Also I'm looking for people to Rp with soon.
ShadowInukara
???

Postby schoolhater » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:08 pm

Mallow shrugged as she sat near to ryu on his bed "um..well..at..at the...i..i didn't think it was necessary"she says rubbing her hands nervously she smiled weakly as she looked at ryu "they may be looking for.....no no i..i've said too much"
schoolhater
???

Postby ShadowInukara » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:11 pm

Ryu looked to her and grabbed her hand "Mallow, tell me what their looking for I don't want to have Sasha and you get in trouble for it."
I'm back in school so I won't be on till 3 pm Hawaii time. Also I'm looking for people to Rp with soon.
ShadowInukara
???

Postby schoolhater » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:17 pm

Mallow gasped she looked to the floor using her free hand "well there looking for...erm...a...a..i don't know a plant"
schoolhater
???

Postby ShadowInukara » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:18 pm

Ryu looked to Mallows eyes "Mallow I need the whole truth, what do they need you for if they want a plant?"
ShadowInukara
???

Postby schoolhater » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:23 pm

Mallow backed away a little as she was a little unerved "well they need my map"she says tapping her head with one of her fingers "it...it wasn't easy downloading the information to my brain i had to hack there computer systems an steal the info"
schoolhater
???

Postby ShadowInukara » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:25 pm

Ryu sighs then looks to Mallow "WEll I guess that I have keep you both safe, now then shall we get Sasha up and then have a little fun."
ShadowInukara
???

Postby schoolhater » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:39 pm

Mallow smiled she kissed ryu's cheek happily "well sure that is a realy realy good idea"she says a little unsure but she still kept up her smile.
schoolhater
???

Postby ShadowInukara » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:45 pm

Ryu smiles and kisses Mallows cheek then heads to Sasha and picks her up in his arms then lays her on the bed. "Mallow if you'd be so kind to wake her up." he asks getting himself cleaned off before the fun.
ShadowInukara
???

Postby schoolhater » Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:48 pm

mallow smiles "ok ok as you wish"she says shaking sasha "you do know sasha's a slave so she's gonna need diciplin" she places a hand and sashas face as she continues to shake her.
schoolhater
???

Postby ShadowInukara » Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:52 pm

Ryu shook his head "I don't think so she seems fine to me." Sasha awoke and looked to Mallow "M-a-a-a-allow s-s-s-top shaking m-m-me-e-e."
ShadowInukara
???

Postby schoolhater » Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:01 pm

Mallow smiles as she stops shaking sasha mallow giggles a little "but that still doesn't change the fact that she is actually a slave ryu dear"she says with a soft smile
schoolhater
???

Postby ShadowInukara » Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:03 pm

Ryu sighed "Fine then we can diciplin her but first some fun." He then lays on his back and shows them both his cock fuly erect "Who ride my cock first?"
ShadowInukara
???

Postby schoolhater » Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:17 pm

The two girls looked at each other and mallow raises her hand "ooh ooh i do i do"she says moving over to ryu and forcing his cock into her womanhood.
schoolhater
???

Postby ShadowInukara » Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:28 pm

Ryu smiled then placed his hands on Mallow's waist and then started to thrust in and out of the neko. He then looked to Sasha and called her over "You will get something out of this." He then opened his mouth to give her a tounge lashing like last time they did this.
ShadowInukara
???

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay