A unexpected event (Me and Schoolhater)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: A unexpected event (Me and Schoolhater)

Postby ShadowInukara » Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:23 pm

Sasha moaned in plesure as she cummed coating Mallows face in her juices. Ryu cried as he was getting hungry again and from being pulled away from Mallow's pussy.
I'm back in school so I won't be on till 3 pm Hawaii time. Also I'm looking for people to Rp with soon.
ShadowInukara
???

Postby schoolhater » Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:26 pm

Mallow smiled she wiped the cum from her face and moved ryu to her breast again ready to feed him
schoolhater
???

Postby ShadowInukara » Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:29 pm

Sasha smiled then layed back panting while Ryu latched on Mallows nipple and started Nursing from her. Sasha looked and smiled before kissing Mallow's face "Thank you Mallow, but I think we should rest for now don't you agree."
I'm back in school so I won't be on till 3 pm Hawaii time. Also I'm looking for people to Rp with soon.
ShadowInukara
???

Postby schoolhater » Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:30 pm

"oh yeah let's stop the sex for now"Mallow says smiling as she patted ryu on the back smiling softly at him
schoolhater
???

Postby ShadowInukara » Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:42 pm

Sasha smiled then fell asleep on Ryu bed while he crawled to Sasha breasts and just layed on them like pillows.
ShadowInukara
???

Postby schoolhater » Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:25 pm

Mallow smiled as she watched ryu lay on sasha's breasts she also fell asleep smiling happily
schoolhater
???

Postby ShadowInukara » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:49 pm

When morning came Sasha felt a tingling sensation on her breasts and saw Ryu sucking her nipple for milk. She moans and groans in pleasure as herjuices start flowing.
ShadowInukara
???

Postby schoolhater » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:00 am

((sorry i haven't replied kind of forgot it existed))

Mallow smiled opening her eyes she looked at ryu and sasha and smiled "aww how cute" she says pulling ryu away from sasha breasts and gently holding him in her arms there were loud noises coming from the outside mallow swallowed nervously looking at the door as it opened the room was filled with a bright light.Mallow shielded ryu's eyes with her hand she felt something grab ahold of her and soon mallow blacked out.
schoolhater
???

Postby ShadowInukara » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:14 pm

Sasha follows behind Mallow and tries to bring her back in "Let go of her and Ryu you people." Ryu starts to cry because he doesn't know what's going on and he's upset because their's this fighting going on.
ShadowInukara
???

Postby schoolhater » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:22 pm

Pairs of hands grabbed at sasha dragging her down to the ground and then hit her over the head with a metal pole mallow was thrown down and baby ryu was thrown from her arms.
schoolhater
???

Postby ShadowInukara » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:26 pm

Ryu cried more as he was thrown from his mothers arms, he then grew to his 19 year old form and started to attack the people that were attacking Mallow and Sarah.
ShadowInukara
???

Postby schoolhater » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:33 pm

A group of men surrounded ryu hiting him with shock pellets and stun baton's Mallow lay motionless on the floor nearby to sasha a couple of men picked the two girls up leaving the house with them while around ryu the men were still hitting him.
schoolhater
???

Postby ShadowInukara » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:36 pm

Ryu knocked all the men away then attacked the guy carring Mallow and Sasha. He grabs both girls then runs back to his cave and locks them inside while he deals with the men.
ShadowInukara
???

Postby schoolhater » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:39 pm

several of the men including three women shot at ryu with tranquilisers hitting him in the chest with the darts as two women atempt to knock down the door to the cave with a battering ram
schoolhater
???

Postby ShadowInukara » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:40 pm

Ryu still holds his own knocking the women away then crushing the guns "What the Fuck is wrong with you people."
ShadowInukara
???

Postby schoolhater » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:43 pm

The men and women ignore ryu's question "we require experiment 132596" they say attacking ryu all at once pinning him to the ground "the company will perform experiments upon you for your resistance"
schoolhater
???

Postby ShadowInukara » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:47 pm

Ryu growled then threw them off and then slashed at a few of them. "You won't take either of them, their staying with me." he said as he licked some of the blood off his claws from slashing at a few of them.
ShadowInukara
???

Postby schoolhater » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:53 pm

mallow apeared at the entrance to the cave having now awoken she watched the fight ouside the men turned away from the fight and ran getting in jeeps and driving away mallow sighs walking next to ryu "what was all that about"
schoolhater
???

Postby ShadowInukara » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:59 pm

Ryu turned to Mallow and then kissed her lips lightly "THey said something about an experiment 132596, is that you Mallow?"
ShadowInukara
???

Postby schoolhater » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:03 pm

"um..."Mallow says looking at the ground shifting her feet nervously she looked up and kissed ryu back "well um.....er...um yeah"
schoolhater
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay