the plain crash.

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: the plain crash.

Postby wolfyoukai » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:10 pm

Ken's eyes widened when he listened to Kana speak and a shiver ran up his spine as he tried to imagine what it was going to be like. His tail was tucked between his legs and he looked at Akiada with fear and lot out a small whimper. "i... i couldn't make such a decision.. " he said with fear and backed away a bit. He was hoping maybe... maybe there could be a way out of this... could there be somewhere... another way out maybe? He let out a whine. no of course there was no way out... he was going to be stuffed up this creatures ass and die becoming nothing but a pile of excretions.
wolfyoukai
Been posting for a bit

Postby Akiada » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:13 pm

Akiada extricated himself from beneath Kana and moved over to Ken, wrapping his arms around him tight. "Shhh, relax.." he whispered. "Try to focus on the positives: we got to get off a lot before we die, and we get to die together."

He smiled a bit, doing a pretty good job of hiding how frightened he himself was. Akiada then turned to Kana, gulping nervously before he spoke. "Could you do the first one to both of us at the same time? I mean, if you're stretchy enough for one of us, both at the same time shouldn't be too hard right?"
Akiada
???

Postby Kenta_Daiki » Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:11 pm

"Both of you? At the same time? That'd hurt alot more than just one of you at a time. Though it would be hard to decide who goes first. I'm afraid I can't possibly strech that far. I'll hold off digestion until both of you are in there though." Kana grinned. "Maybe even give you two a little time in my stomach to love eachother a bit more." Kana thought about it a bit, and smiled even wider.
Kenta_Daiki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Akiada » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:01 pm

Akiada nodded slowly, gripping Ken a bit tighter. "That would be generous of you to give us extra time," he said, then looked to Ken. "Should I go first? Or would you rather I come in after you instead?" he asked.
Akiada
???

Postby wolfyoukai » Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:04 pm

Ken whimpered and looked over to akiada. "ill. ill go first." He said hugging him gently and nodding to Kana. "thank.. you for giving.. us more time." He said faking a smile "I guess ill cya in there.. " He said softly and then went next to Kana laying down on his back and whimpering looking at her.
wolfyoukai
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kenta_Daiki » Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:26 pm

Kana sat on ken's chest, pretty close to his face. "I'm not going to tell you it smells pretty in there, and I hope your not clusterphobic." Kana scooted up, evoloping Ken's muzzle into his anus. Then put put a hand on the back of ken's head to slowly push it in. As soon as he knew the head was in there, his anus clenched and he stood up, leaving ken in a sitting position. Kana shoved on of ken's arms into his intestines, smuthering ken in them. Afterwards, he sat down, forcing Ken in. Kana was a bit tired so he waited a bit. "Don't you worry in there, I'll get you in my stomach soon, I just need to rest a bit." Kana layed down, with Ken's lower half sticking out of his rear.
Kenta_Daiki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Akiada » Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:47 pm

Akiada watched in horror and a morbid sort of fascination as Kana forced Ken into his rear, knowing he couldn't do much to help as the other wolf was pulled into Kana's intestines. He crawled closer, nuzzling Ken's crouch affectionately and running his hands over his lower body soothingly. He didn't know how well Ken was holding up inside and tried to keep the other wolf calm and remind him that he wouldn't be alone in there for long.
Akiada
???

Postby wolfyoukai » Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:24 pm

Ken whimpered when Kana sat on his chest only inches from his face and his ears went down watching as Kana's butt was scooted up and over his muzzle. His eyes widened first smelling the nasty stench that awaited him and then it only got worse as his muzzle was pressed into the ass. He started to struggle a bit when his head was pushed in and whimpered feeling the tight ring of muscle stretch along his face until his world was nothing but the smell of anus and he could feel the cum that was pumped inside of Kana along with other things... maybe some berries didn't make it out before. He continued to struggle wanting to escape this terrable death but it was no use his arms where pinned at his side's now and he could feel the tight muscles working along his body pulling him in. He let out small mewls because of the smell and the struggle it took to breath. Ken felt wo he knew was Akiada nuzzling him and he whined in reply thanking the wolf for trying to comfort him even in a time like this.
wolfyoukai
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kenta_Daiki » Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:47 am

Kana got a bit hard from all the squirming inside him. He moved Akiada's head back a little so that he may continue devouring his meal. He swayed back a little so that he wasn't laying down completely, but not straight up either. He used his paws and grabbed Ken's knee's and pulled him deeper. When the knees where tucked away in his anus he slowly bruaght more of Ken in by his ankles. Kana felt him moving into his stomach, and Kana reached over to one of the glowing rocks to snap a piece off and swallow it. Although no effects showed outside his belly, there was definately the warmth from it inside. Either that, or Ken's warmth gave Kana the happy warmth inside. He figured he might as well put the feet through, and using his hand to push him in deep. Soon he pulled his hand out and staed at Akaida.
Kenta_Daiki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Akiada » Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:11 am

Akiada watched as he was treated to a front-row view of Ken being pulled fully into Kana, totally transfixed. He couldn't pull his eyes away from Kana's tailhole until the last of Ken had vanished, sucked up to Kana's stomach. "So...me next?" he asked, looking up at Kana. It was a rhetorical question, as Akiada knew he was next, but it felt appropriate to him to ask it. "Should I get in a certain position so this'll be easier for you, maybe..?"
Akiada
???

Postby Kenta_Daiki » Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:19 am

Kana looked at him in delight as his meal made him happy, and part two was already wanting to make it easy. "Yes actually. You see, it's a very tiring process. Would you mind sticking one arm in... deep? If not, I can always try the rougher way again." He put his paws on Akiada. "Either way your friend will see you soon and you two get to have fun in my stomach."
Kenta_Daiki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Akiada » Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:26 am

"I think I'll take the easier route," Akiada replied with a smile, raising a hand and forcing it into Kana's tailhole. He pushed his arm in as deeply as he could surprised at how easy it was, the wolf soon having forced all of his arm into Kana's tailhole. He was eager to be reunited with Ken and get this whole thing over with, though part of him liked the feel of Kana's intestines around his arm, feeling the warm and slick flesh enveloping his arm.
Akiada
???

Postby Kenta_Daiki » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:44 am

"Ooooh. Wasn't expecting that so fast actually." Kana grabbed Akaida upper torso and pulled him deeper until he reached his face. Then he pulled Akiada's head inside, getting them a little more aquinted. His insides tightened and contracted, adjusting to his meal's head. He began slipping Akiada in a little more at a time, and was still cumming slowly as a result. The cum dripped on Akiada, making this faster and easier. He loved when he reached the halfway point, getting to grabhis as one more time, this time to pull Akiada in. As soon as he made it to the knees, he grabbed Akiada's feet and slid them in the rest of the way. Then his instestines would take care of the rest.
"I hope you too have alot of fun in there for the minutes I'm giving you."
Kenta_Daiki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Akiada » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:33 pm

Akiada hadn't resisted as Kana gradually forced more and of him inside. He'd embraced his fate, deciding that he'd not be leaving this cave and that he'd try to enjoy every moment he could. He murred softly as he felt himself slipping deeper into Kana's intestines, tightly surrounded by the slick walls and lubed by the cum Kana was dripping onto his body outside. The wolf's erection had returned and dragged against the Kana's insides as Akiada was pulled up into Kana's stomach. Upon reaching Kana's stomach, Akiada quickly and fiercely embraced Ken, kissing the other wolf passionately as he straddled Ken's crotch.

"Okay," he said, breaking the kiss with a grin. "I've fucked you, now I want you to fuck me. You and I both know how this is going to end, so let's go out with a bang, alright?" he continued, winking.
Akiada
???

Postby wolfyoukai » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:54 am

Ken watched as he saw Akiada reach the stomach and join him in their death chamber. He was about to say something about their current situation but didnt get the chance because suddenly he was kissed and strattled. He gave out a slight meep and looked back at Akiada.

"Your right.. lets have some fun before this all ends." Ken said and his tail wagged slightly and laid down in only Kana would know. He murred and gently ground against Akiada his member slowly coming back out of his sheath. "ill give you a ride to remember Akiada.. " He said with a smile and slowly slid his member into Akiada's rump. "you ready?"
wolfyoukai
Been posting for a bit

Postby Akiada » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:20 pm

Akiada murred softly as he felt Ken's member slowly slide into him. He grinned down at Ken, starting to slowly ride the other wolf's shaft. "I am more than ready," he replied, nuzzling Ken's face affectionately as he enjoyed the feeling of Ken's shaft sliding in and out of his tailhole. "Now let's do this.."
Akiada
???

Postby Kenta_Daiki » Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:10 am

Kana realized he'd have to up for a bit, considering they were yiffing in his stomach. He let them have their time though, while he laid on his side. "Remember, you two got some time. Just also note that its not going to be the whole night." Kana probably wouldn't be able to listen to 'em yiff the whole night. He'd digest them as soon as they made his stamach cramp.
Kenta_Daiki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay