the plain crash.

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: the plain crash.

Postby Kenta_Daiki » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:56 pm

"Ok Ken, come here." Kana layed down, displaying himself. "If you two want, I can let you and Ken pleasure eachother for a little bit. Or maybe I'll pleasure some one." Ken grinned his signature grin, his eyes glowing like they normally do. "And of course we could go with the usual agenda. By that I mean devouring Ken." Kana layed there, seeing their moods and how they got extremely emotional. They barely met each other, yet they cared so much. He found it more amusing then pathetic.
Kenta_Daiki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wolfyoukai » Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:22 pm

Ken whimpered slightly hearing his choices of course none of them at all seemed appealing either up Kana's ass in Kana's member or the old fashion way the mouth. His eyes widened as he heard Kana's mistake and his heart pounded quicker. "You...you said he was going to be able to go...i ...i want to see Akiada leave...before you eat me... i want to know that he is safe..and on his way home." He said softly with a small whimper he was so scared as he slowly moved over to Kana and knelt before him looking at him as he laid on the ground. "Please... let him go.. " He said softly. "Ill... ill do anything to see him live.. ill let you use me and have me as a slave before you finish me off.. just.. i want someone to survive... i want him to be able to go back and tell them our story.." He said softly with a whimper.
wolfyoukai
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kenta_Daiki » Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:32 pm

"Oh, is that so? Now that i think about it... suppose he makes it bck alive and tells some people, then they come back and armed with torches? Maybe i should dispose of you both. And besides, how do i know you won't run off with Akiada as soon as I move the boulder?" Kana paused, but then he got a thought. "I'll tell you guys what. I'll eat both of you. That way you can both love eachother in the end. Does that sound more to your likings. Its getting retty close to mine."
Kenta_Daiki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wolfyoukai » Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:38 pm

Ken whimpered slightly and hung his head gently. "no..i.. i wont run.. you can tie me up. i promise you Kana.. just let him go please." Ken whimpered softly looking down at the fur. His ears laid flat against his head and his tail between his legs. "Kana.. he doesn't even know where we are.. when he gets back what is he going to say?.. no one will come back.. he can say i died in the crash ." Ken looked over at Akiada. "right.. just say i died.. in the crash." He whimpered softly and looked back at Kana even going so far as to kissing the fur's member. "please.. "
wolfyoukai
Been posting for a bit

Postby Akiada » Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:31 pm

Akiada slowly nodded and Ken spoke, gulping nervously as the other wolf made his plea for Akiada's life, and only succeeded so far in convincing Kana that he should eat both of them just to be sure. "I won't tell anyone about you," he said. "This place is out in the middle of nowhere, I'd never be able to find it even if I wanted to come back."
Akiada
???

Postby Kenta_Daiki » Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:25 pm

"How do you know you'll make it home? How do I know something else won't eat you when I could've had that meal?" Kana frowned. "I don't do I? I got a way to please everyone though. I'll bound you Ken, just inside me though. You crawl up me, I'll hold off the digestive juices until Akiada tells you he is out of the cave. Then I'll let the digestion begin... or maybe just keep you as my full meal for awhile. Either til I fall asleep or you starve and die. Though that can be decided later. For now, you wanna crawl to your death chamber while Akiada watches?" Kana begin to smile his mischevious grin again. "Remember I can please either of you first or either one of you can please me. It's Ken's life."
Kenta_Daiki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wolfyoukai » Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:46 pm

Ken whimpered softly and shook slightly. "I... i still get to ..choose the way i go right.. "Ken asked slowly and nervously looking at Kana hoping he still had that choice. Of course he was scared to death to get eaten but the idea of those teeth scared him a lot... he wasn't sure he wanted to go through that end even though the other two where not much more appealing at all. "and.. i .. i think it would be good if i..got to be pleased one last time. " Ken said softly looking at the two. "his heart was pumping quickly and he gulped slightly. "or.. or will that take to much time for you kana.. " He asked. He was visibly shaking the word death chamber ringing in his head soon he would have his last look at the outside of Kana's body.
wolfyoukai
Been posting for a bit

Postby Akiada » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:07 pm

"I guess that works..." Akiada said, nodding a bit and looking shaken. He moved over to Ken slowly and wrapped his arms around him. "And I can help with that, Ken," he said, smiling. "He said you could have some last fun before you go in. So, I wanna help with that. You deserve at least that much."
Akiada
???

Postby wolfyoukai » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:23 pm

Ken nuzzle Akiada as the wolf's arms went around him and ken smiled softly. "thank you...your like the best friend I never had akiada." he said softly and nuzzled him again. He got onto his hands and knees then looked up at Akiada. "Thank you for my last time." he rose his tail up showing Akiada his pucker and closed his eyes waiting to be taken as he thought about what was going to happen to him..just like what they saw earlier..a coiled pile of crap and maybe some bones.
wolfyoukai
Been posting for a bit

Postby Akiada » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:07 am

Akiada nodded, lowering himself and mounting Ken slowly, wrapping his arms tight around the other wolf's mid section and pressing his tip up against his tailhole. "I'll do my damnedest to make this your best fuck yet," he whispered into Ken's ear, grinning a bit. Then, he started to slowly force his shaft into Ken's tailhole, parting the flesh easily with his stiff member and murring as he felt his shaft surrounded by the warmth of Ken's insides.
Akiada
???

Postby wolfyoukai » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:22 am

Ken softly murred as he was held and closed his eyes when he was whispered to. He nodded and smiled softly. Ken gasped feeling the warm piece of meat start to push into his tail hole. Pleasure ran through Ken as he was fucked and he pushed back against the shaft wanting more inside of him. "Take me ..take me hard." ken panted and groaned.
wolfyoukai
Been posting for a bit

Postby Akiada » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:50 am

"If that's how you want it," Akiada replied, grinning wider as he adjusted his stance a bit and bite down lightly on Ken's shoulder. He started to hammer in and out of Ken's tailhole swiftly, plunging his shaft all the way in with one stroke and almost out with the other with no warning.
Akiada
???

Postby wolfyoukai » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:55 pm

Ken nods as he pushes back a bit letting out a grunt as he was bit on the shoulder and he closed his eyes waiting for the next part. He let out another loud grunt and moan as he felt Akiada start pounding into him hard it stung a bit but ken loved it he lost his support and his front half supported him so now his face and some of his chest where on the ground while his ass stuck up in the air while it was pounded into. Ken soon forgot about the entire eating thing lost in to much pleasure to think about it as he panted and moaned.
wolfyoukai
Been posting for a bit

Postby Akiada » Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:04 pm

Akiada chuckled a bit as Ken lose his support and ended up face-first in the dirt, tightening his grip on the other's wolf's hips as he removed his teeth from Ken's shoulder and adjusted his position a bit to take advantage of Ken's rear being stuck up in the air. He kept pounding hard into Ken's tailhole, hilting his shaft all the way and pulling almost all the way out before roughly forcing it all back in. He began to fall into a rough rhythm, panting happily as he took Ken roughly, his tongue hanging out as he lost himself to the pleasure of the act.
Akiada
???

Postby wolfyoukai » Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:09 pm

Ken panted as he felt Akiada's grip tighten on his hips and the jaws release from his shoulder. He panted into the dirt his tail up and his member throbbing underneath him. Every time he felt Akiada's hips slam into his rump he let out a small 'unph'. His pant was separated and accommodated the rhythm that Akiada took while fucking him roughly. Ken closed his eyes the rough thrusting of the member inside of his hole while his butt was stuck in the air driving him crazy making him clench and unclench his tail hole feeling the very texture of the member. The tip of it continued to slam into his prostate and he shivered with pleasure. "ohh.. this.. " he couldn't even finish his sentence the yiff causing him to not even be able to speak properly.
wolfyoukai
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kenta_Daiki » Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:32 pm

Kana smirked, "Of course you still get to choose which way you enter." Then Kana's grin got wider as he watched the two please eachother. He stroked himself a bit, as he watched them get rough.
Kenta_Daiki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Akiada » Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:59 pm

Akiada grinned a bit at how Ken wasn't even able to finish his sentence, taking it as a sign that he was doing a good job. Pre-cum began to leak freely from his shaft, coating the insides of Ken's hole liberally with the stuff as Akiada grew closer to orgasm. The way Ken's tailhole clenched and unclenched around his shaft drove Akiada to pound the other wolf's rear harder, focusing his thrusts against Ken's prostate now that he had found it.
Akiada
???

Postby wolfyoukai » Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:36 pm

Ken was in unbearable pleasure and his tail wagged quickly as he shut his eyes. He was drooling on the ground and groaning as he was pound into harder and harder each time slamming up against his prostate. He gripped the dirt and let out a loud howl when his breathing got quicker and his entire body clenched tightly around the member deep inside of him as he orgasmed sending his seed right into the ground in large amounts of globs. It was amazing never before had he been put through so much pleasure in his entire life.
wolfyoukai
Been posting for a bit

Postby Akiada » Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:13 pm

Akiada gritted his teeth as he felt Ken's hole clench around his member, plunging his shaft as deep as possible. He couldn't hold it off any longer and came hard, shooting copious amounts of his seed deep into the other wolf with a short howl of delight. He panted heavily as he began to slowly come down from the orgasm, his muzzle hanging open and his tongue hanging out of his mouth. After a few moments, Akiada composed himself and smiled down at Ken. "I take it from your reaction that I did well?" he asked.
Akiada
???

Postby wolfyoukai » Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:23 pm

Ken panted moaned wildly as he felt the cum fill deep inside of him and warm his entire body. He murred gently and closed his eyes his tail still wagging high in the air. He looked back seeing the wolf out of the corner of his eye and nodded. "that... was amazing.. Akiada.. " He panted and felt like every bit of energy was drained from him he couldn't move even if he wanted to. He smiled softly blushing a bit. "Thank you Akiada.. " He said murring at the feeling of the shaft still buried deep inside of him.
wolfyoukai
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay