it's a small world ((teni and i))

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: it's a small world ((teni and i))

Postby Teni » Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:51 am

Jade smirked,
"Basicly... yes" her and slipped into the small bowl, dragging out the fish girl with ease. Her pants stretched out as she dropped her toy next to her pussy. She moaned as it snapped back into place, sealing her prisoner within herself. "Want water? well it's coming know!" she felt herself cum in her pants as she continued walking.

Tabitha shook her head, picking up the limp girl. " well... this could be fun. That poisen will paralise you for 5 more hours! Hahaha! We are goin to have so much fun!"
Teni
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby schoolhater » Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:53 am

Alex could only watch her heart sank hearing tabitha's words 'five hours aw man' she thought to herself 'at least the spider didn't eat me thank god for that'she thinks while nervously watching tabitha with her eyes.

Angella smiled she hated to admit it but she was actually begining to enjoy what jade was doing to her she shrugged it ff reminding herself that the girl had kidnapped her and as soon as she could angella wa gonna get revenge "please you can't do this it's not fair"
schoolhater
???

Postby Teni » Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:54 am

Jade smiled, slipping the fish girl out and plopping her in the bowl. She hugged it against her chest as she skipped into her house. Without warning, she sat dow onto a chair and turned on the TV while pushing fish sticks into her mouth.

Tabith smerked, slipping Alex under a pillow before Jade skipped in. A small giggle passed her lips as she watched Jade sit down.
Teni
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby schoolhater » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:08 pm

Angella sighed at least she was back in water she shifted her position in the fish bowl so that she could watch the tv she was a little annoyed "so what your now both gonna keep me as a pet"she says looking at tabitha and then at jade

Alex metally screamed feeling jade sit down on top of her due to the poison she was unable to move or do anything exept from moving her eyes and mentlaly screaming.
schoolhater
???

Postby Teni » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:10 pm

Jade shifted her weight as she grinded her butt down to a more comfortable position. Tabitha giggled happily.
"Yes" Jade said blankly, she glanced at the bowl for a second without much care. "Pet slash toy"
Teni
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby schoolhater » Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:00 am

Alex continued to mentally scream she moved her eyes about nervously feeling jade's weight atop her.
"aw come on that's not fair i don't mind being a pet but i mind being a toy it's not fair"Angella says pouting slightly "you have no right"
schoolhater
???

Postby Teni » Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:29 am

Jade shrugged her shoulders and stood up, much to Tabitha's dislike. Jade's footstep's led her towards the bathroom like a demon, her eye's glanced over towards the bath.

In a few moment's the bath as filled. She plopped her new toy into the sparkling clear water, gentily following the little fish girl in with steady ease. A relaxed smile came over Jades face as the Neko leaned back.

Tabitha shook her head, rummaging throught the smushed pillow. Her hands grasped around the tiny girl.
"Well well... what to do know? Oh?" Tabitha's ears twitched to the sound of running water. A dark smile flustered her face as she crept up stair's like a snake in the grass. Her eyes casted down to Jades freash bra she had laid out. Tabitha placed her little friend onto the cup and began to skip out of the door with the joy of a chiled in a toy shop.
Teni
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby schoolhater » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:29 am

Angella sighed at least now she had room to swim she swum in the water doing a couple of leaps out of the water smiling she gave jade a small kiss on the cheek as she jumped.

Alex swallowed or at least tried to as she was placed in the bra it was good no one was crushing her now so she was ok she had a feeling of dread as it came over her she realised were tabitha had placed her she found herself in a bra she sighed she wasn't realy bothered just as long as it was soft she didn't mind.
schoolhater
???

Postby Teni » Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:50 pm

Jade smiled at the kiss, dismissing a few dark thoughts that fell into her head. She gentily stood up and stepped onto the towel, hot water flowed over her Neko body. She dried herself off and reached blindly for her bra, placing her errected nippled into the cups. She did up the bra and slid onher tank top and pants.

Tabitha simply giggled
Teni
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby schoolhater » Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:44 am

Alex wanted to scream as she was pressed against jade's soft breats but the poison wouldn't allow her to move so she just had to endure it to be honest she quite liked the feeling of jade's breast upon her body.

Angella looked out from the bath she splashed her tail slightly in the water "well at least i'm a pet and a toy not just food i mean i know those cat people enjoy fish and well i am half fish so i suppose you'd eat me"
schoolhater
???

Postby Teni » Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:11 am

"Hm... might do" Jade spoke playfuly as she tightened her bra strap and slipped into some more clothes. She picked up the bowl and scooped up her little pet with a smile.

Tabitha simply mused over what it would be like in Jades bra as she watched it jiggle. Her cat ers twitched as she let out a small pur of pleasure.
"This will be fun..." she spoke with the intencity of a dark angel
Teni
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby schoolhater » Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:19 am

Angella swallowed nervously looking up as she was placed into the bowl she looked around her watching as jade got dressed she sighed to herself looking at the bottom of the fish bowl.

Alex stayed paralysed squashed against into jade's soft breast.
schoolhater
???

Postby Teni » Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:07 am

Jade softly hummed softly as she stepped away from the bathroom with a bowl in hand. Her steps fell with grace as her boobs jiggled from each foot fall. She lay the bowl on a table and grabbed the TV remote. Her weight tilted as she collapsed upon the poor sofa. She lay flat on her stomach, her feet swung in the air like 2 towers as she watched her favorite anime.

Tabith laughed out loud like a dark goddess.
Ask me about anything! It can't hurt to ask :)

I also think I like using XD too much.... xD

http://www.teniko.deviantart.com

Yay RPG games!
Yay drawing!
Yay vore!
Yay Giantess!  
Teni
Advanced Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay