The secret of a precious friend (Teni and Elitadraconia)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

The secret of a precious friend (Teni and Elitadraconia)

Postby Teni » Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:53 pm

Angel and amber stared at the speck on the pillow, a smile spread on their faces,

"It worked" Amber smirked as she stared at the sleeping girl. Her hair twisted and turned in a braided style, like two snakes. Brown eyes sparked with plans that could not be spoken.

"Is she awake?" Angel popped her head over her friends shoulder, her long black hair slithered down Amber's chest. A purple nailed hand swooped in like a hawk to its prey to brush back the loose strand.

Amber leaned closer, her face filling the dots world. She scanned it over briefly before looking back at her friend.

"Nope." She looked back at her tiny friend with shared anticipation.

"Ohh! I can't wait!I need a new locket... can I...?" Angel asked innocently as she fiddled with Amber's necklace.
"Sure, soon we can have, and do, what ever we want! Shh! She's waking up!" Both girls smiled and loomed closer, holding back there giggles.

"Your awake!" Angel spoke with rehearsed accuracy,
"You might be confused, but that's fine."
"Because we'll be doing all the work,"
"So don't worry, your just shrunk,"
"Bet you didn't know we were witches" Both girls smiled at the stunned speck on the pillow.
Teni
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: The secret of a precious friend (Teni and Elitadraconia)

Postby elitadraconia » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:54 pm

((Hope you didn't mind me fitting in my post with yours to get things started properly with my character. I wasn't sure which of the two were speaking at the bottom so I assumed they were speaking in turns. If not, I can easily edit my post.))

Ellania was a second year student at college, nineteen years old with very long well kept blondish brown hair and very pretty green eyes that sparkled like emeralds. Her grades were well above average in all areas...not perfect, but close enough. Her chest wasn't too big, but reasonably sized and shaped...almost perfect and her body and face were so very smooth and attractive. All things considered, she seemed like the perfect girl, a little shy at times, but very polite all the same. She was a favorite student amongst the lecturers and for that reason many of the other students were jealous of her, her attractive form drawing the eyes of many males as she walked around the campus.

Ellania, often referred to as Ellie or Ella, shared a dorm with two other girls; one was called Amber, her soft brown eyes making her seem somewhat curious and innocent. She had long braided hair that came down in two long strands that hung over her shoulders and chest on occasion like they had a will of their own; the other girl was called Angel...she was the more playfully active of the two and had beautifully flowing long black hair that shimmered in the light, her eyes often looking excitable like a small child...she liked to paint her finger and toe nails on occasion and Ellania had once asked why she bothers to paint her toes when she always wore leather boots, to which she'd just got the response 'Dunno, I just like painting them.' which was followed by one of her trademark grins that made Ellania feel a little uneasy every time the girl's attention was directed towards her. Both girl's looked slightly younger than Ellania, though she'd never thought to ask their age...she tended to be a little quiet in her shy little way, studying in their dorm while the pair of them went out together.

It was one night when she was studying and the pair of them were whispering something to each other and giggling. Ellania felt too shy to go up and ask them what they were talking about, but she was feeling a little tired anyway so she packed up her books for the night and got changed into her purple satin nightdress and pink cotton panties before climbing up onto her bed and quickly falling into a deep sleep. Unknown to Ellania though, this was the last sleep that she would ever remember going to bed at her full height of 5'3" as the two girls she shared the dorm with decided that they would try a shrinking spell on her without her knowledge or consent. As morning came around she found herself slowly stirring to the occasional rocking motion of the soft floor and sound of her two dorm mate's voices, quite loud in comparison to what she was used to...it felt like she was undressed though...she did put her nightie on last night, didn't she?

Teni wrote:Angel and amber stared at the speck on the pillow, a smile spread on their faces,
"It worked" Amber smirked as she stared at the sleeping girl. Her hair twisted and turned in a braided style, like two snakes. Brown eyes sparked with plans that could not be spoken.
"Is she awake?" Angel popped her head over her friends shoulder, her long black hair slithered down Amber's chest. A purple nailed hand swooped in like a hawk to its prey to brush back the loose strand. Amber leaned closer, her face filling the dots world. She scanned it over briefly before looking back at her friend.
"Nope." She looked back at her tiny friend with shared anticipation.
"Ohh! I can't wait!I need a new locket... can I...?" Angel asked innocently as she fiddled with Amber's necklace.
"Sure, soon we can have, and do, what ever we want! Shh! She's waking up!" Both girls smiled and loomed closer, holding back there giggles.

"Your awake!" Angel spoke with rehearsed accuracy, as Ellania sat up and rubbed her eyes a little...she always had a habit of sleeping in late on the days when she didn't have morning lectures.
"You might be confused, but that's fine." Amber continued as Ellania's new world came into focus and she found herself face to face with her two friend's monstrous new sizes and let out a scream of fear and nervousness that sounded like a miniscule squeak as she backed away from the giant faces, her tiny heart pounding frantically within her naked chest.
"Because we'll be doing all the work," Angel spoke again, Ellania almost too terrified and confused to form words just now...the thought that she was even naked the furthest thing from her mind.
"What do you mean, what did you do to me?" Ellania squealed, almost tearfully, hoping this was all just a dream and that she would wake up at any given moment
"So don't worry, your just shrunk," Amber spoke to her again...what did she mean 'just shrunk'? How could she not worry about this?
"Bet you didn't know we were witches" Both girls smiled at the stunned speck on the pillow.

Ellania couldn't believe what she was seeing, what she was hearing as the two girls spoke down to her, every word they spoke, causing a moderate wind to sweep past her, blowing her hair soft golden brown hair behind her in a warm breeze that smelled a little of mint. Looking around, she couldn't tell whether she was on her pillow or her bedsheets...the distance from one end of her pillow to the other, at least a kilometer journey to the speck sized girl.
"Wh..why are you doing this to me? What did I ever do to upset you?" She asked timidly, hoping she could work something out with the pair of them and not realising that there was no way they were going to ever restore her to her full height and that they could probably barely even make out a word she was saying at her current size.
I'm just the medium through which the story writes itself.

Become Elita's apprentice fighter http://elita-draconia.mybrute.com
elitadraconia
???

Location: UK, Scotland, locked up in another girl's jewelery box.

Postby Teni » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:02 pm

Angel gave a trademark grin, her face loomed closer. Her nose almost touching her new plaything, her mouth parted with contained excitement.
"Hm? Why? Because we were bored." She giggled, towering up to her full height. Her smile stuck on her face.

Amber's braided hair fell like a leaf from a tree. She winked towards her little Ella,
"Plus, miss perfect makes everyone look bad. Man, we are going to have so much fun together!" Her hand snaked across the bed, pinning her prey between two fingers. Her tongue slid out of her mouth, a smile on her face. She ran her tongue over the little body with stiffled giggles.

Amber gl8nted her smile, watching them.
"Hehe... how does she taste?" her words became darker, and lustful.

"Like dirt. Another reason to shrink her." Amber smiled at her friend as she handed the poor girl over.

Angel flicked Ella into her awaiting mouth, roling her on her tongue with childish glee.
"Hm? Tastes a bit like candy." Amber laughed at Angel's words.

Angel stored her hard candy girl in her cheeks as she laughed with her friend. The two friends lay on the bed, giggling and discussing there plans.

(( Fine by me :P Yeah, they were both speaking. Finishing eachothers sentences.^^ ))
Teni
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby elitadraconia » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:02 pm

Ellania backed away from Angel in nervousness as she replied to the shrunken girl. 'They were bored? Did that really justify shrinking me?' She thought to herself, still not fully believing any of this was real..then Amber winked and finally told Ellania what she thought about her.
"F...fun...what do you mean?" She asked, her soft voice a little panicky as Amber's giant hand wriggled across the bedsheet and pinned her arms effortlessly beneath two of her fingers...judging by the size of her fingers, Ellania estimated herself to be about an inch tall...maybe half of that, she was absolutely terrified, especially when Amber's giant mouth parted and her saliva coated tongue slithered out of her moist lips as she begun to lick across Ellania's front, her chest being forced to bounce against the drool coated muscle and Amber's stifled giggles shaking her tiny body as she was coated in the slimy texture of the saliva making Ellania shudder a little.
"I thought we were friends!" Ellania cried out just before Angel asked how she tasted...though the way that she said it unnerved her, Angel was looking forwards to tasting the tiny girl, maybe worse. Amber's response made Ellania feel even worse...the girl she once thought was her friend referring to her like she was just a piece of dirt...which was apparently reason enough to shrink her. Being handed to Angel didn't make her feel any better, as suddenly she was thrown into Angel's mouth, the air rushing quickly past her as the, already saliva drenched, girl landed on the soft floor of Angel's tongue an watched as everything around her went dark and the warm wet floor undulated beneath her, bouncing the unfortunate girl around like she was on a trampoline.
"Please, let me out of here, I don't want to be swallowed like a candy!" Ellania cried out after hearing Angel's words reverberating around her. She then felt herself being pushed into the warm salival fluids that had gathered in Angel's cheek, unable to move from her tight confines as she heard the two girls giggling at Ellania's misfortune and talking to each other...the occasional light from Angel's lips briefly illuminating her red fleshy surroundings and the nearby teeth, somewhat daunting to the tiny girl as they loomed next to her like white pillars.
"Please! I'm begging you!" She pleaded, now completely drenched in the saliva of both her dorm mates and former friends.

((I'm not sure what size my character is meant to be...I'm assuming that she's only a centimeter or two, but I'm not sure.))

elitadraconia
???

Postby Teni » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:55 am

((Any size you want. :P)) Angel slowly brought the wet candy out, her pursed lips almost unwilling to let her go.
"Shh, don't worry. I won't eat you. Amber won the coin toss, she'll do it when we're bored." She dangled her little toy infront of her, a playful grin on her mouth. A foot slipped gracefully out of Angel's leather boots with ease, she let it hover for a second. "Mmhm! Your a bit wet. Here..." A trademark smile fluttered on her face as her foot rested on the small wet puddle. She dragged her foot over the sheets, drying the dot on the sheets.

After a few minutes of drying their toy, Angel slipped her foot back into her boot with swan like ease.
"What's your first lesson?" Amber smiled towards her friend.
"Dunno. Lets ask the foot rag." Angel spoke, looking about the bed for her entertainment.
Teni
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby elitadraconia » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:05 pm

((I think she'll be 1/100th of her original size then...so 5'3" is 63" which is about 162 cm....so just over half an inch or 1.62 cm tall.))

Ellania wasn't sure whom she preferred to be with right now out of the two room mates whom she believed to be her friends...yeah, they may not have spoke much or done many things together, but they never seemed to hate her. On one hand there was Amber, who was of the opinion she tasted like dirt and that she deserved her fate. On the other hand there was Angel, who seemed to 'like' Ellania a bit too much for the girl to be comfortable with it...especially since she was currently trying not to drown in her saliva filled mouth and apparently tasted like candy. She couldn't even properly make out what the two girl's were discussing, due to the saliva that splashed over and around her like a sea of slime.

After a while, a giant finger flicked her out of the salivated cheek and pulled her out of the huge lips that pressed against her skin as she was pulled through them, her chest jiggling as it was pulled through then her face shortly after as she struggled against the soft lips that were pressed tightly around her tiny form. Once she was pulled free, she then found herself dangled upside down, her soaking hair dripping with saliva onto the bedsheets as she was dangled there, Angel explaining to her not to worry because Amber was the one who was getting to eat her when they got bored. It was then she decided she wanted to stay with Angel for as long as possible, the fear of Amber getting bored with her a big factor in this conscious thought.

Ellania never noticed much of her surroundings, due to the sudden worry...Amber wouldn't really eat her, would she? Ellania didn't want to die digesting in her so called friend's tummy, but what if she somehow managed to survive, Ellania gave a shudder at the thought of passing through Amber's bowels and being flushed away down the toilet unnoticed. Would she even bother to check to see if Ellania was alive...would she want Amber to find her? It would maybe give her a better life if someone else found her, though her chances of having her full height restored were much less the further away she was from her two 'friends'.

Ellania's train of thought was suddenly derailed as she was dropped onto the bed, hearing the words from Angel and then seeing her smile briefly as the shadow of her long black sock hovered over her tiny form.
"No, wait...dommmff..." She screamed as the sock was pressed down upon her and she could smell the horrible sweaty stink of Angel's foot through it. She then felt it dig right down, rubbing her back against the bedsheets as the sock rubbed into her mercilessly smothering the poor girl between the sweaty foot and the soft bedsheets. Ellania felt like her suffering was going to last forever, when suddenly the pressure lifted, but her left foot was caught in the fabric of the sock and she was dragged up into the air with it. A moment later she felt the sensation of falling and the smell of leather soaked in foot sweat told her that she was going someplace she'd rather not be.

"No, let me out of here!" Ellania screamed, unheard, as she was shoved along by the toes, her right leg pushed awkwardly up and to the side while her left leg remained pinned down underneath angel's foot as she struggled against her current prison. She could just hear the two girl's talking far above, not even realising she was trapped in the boot. Ellania had never gotten angry or fought with anyone, but she felt quite scared right now...the thought of Angel walking around with her inside the boot giving her terrifying images of her being crushed underfoot, so Ellania did something she knew would taste regretibally horrible and bit down through the sweat and saliva drenched sock right into Angel's big toe. She did feel a bit upset and angry at being referred to as a foot rag and so guiltily took a small amount of satisfaction in hurting her former friend...if only just as though she'd pricked the girl's toe with a needle.

elitadraconia
???

Postby Teni » Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:57 am

Angel's eyes continued to search the bed, a smile on her face.
"Aww, she wants to play hide and seek." She giggled, getting ready to get up.

That's when it bite her. She let out a small yelp before ripping her foot out of her boot. Amber tilted her head, confused.

Angel lay her foot gently on the floor as she searched her boot. Amber's eyes drifted towards her friends long black sock.
"Oh! Hello again foot rag"

Angel held her toy with a angry stare, her eyes sparked with dark thoughts.
"Don't bite your master." She commanded, her trademark smile twisted onto her face as she got an idea.

"You seem to like my feet... and i have PE next..." Amber smiled at her friends trail of thought, her snake like hair acting alive as she hovered a hand over the little body.
"Transform?" Amber queried, Angel nodded.

Soon she dangled a replica black sock in her hand, her voice was giddy with excitement as she slipped her foot out of her boot and peeled of one of her socks.
"PE's going to be a nightmare." Angel spoke, looking at her friend as she slipped into the replica sock, Ella became ignored.
"Yeah, i hate sports day." Amber smiled, sharing the twisted idea from Angel as Angel stomped her foot into the boot and walked out. Their chatter continued.

((If you don't like the idea, you can always say she's in her pocket or turned into something else :) ))
Teni
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby elitadraconia » Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:15 pm

((It's alright, I like this kind of thing...though I'm going to write in a way that retains her awareness in the object.))

Ellania let out a squeal as she was pulled out and ascended very suddenly, dangling by her foot as she hung from the sock, then the foot pressed down on her as it pinned her to the floor. Ellania was a little scared and tried to crawl away, but Amber spotted her, calling her by foot rag...a name she felt she didn't deserve. Angel then reached down to grab her, dangling the tiny girl by her other foot. Ellania was getting used to hanging upside down by now...not exactly enjoying it, but it seemed to be a common occurrence. Angel, wasn't a name she believed suited her captor as she stared at her angrily like a demoness, or dark goddess...her giant eyes terrifying to Ellania as she boomed out an order for her not to bite her master. Master? Was she just a slave to them now? The pleasant times they shared gone forever.
"P...please, I just want to go back to normal and be friends again." She cried out...then came Angel's next line as she mentioned about Ellania liking her feet and her having PE. "No, please..." She cried out as she then heard Amber ask the word of query. "Transform?" Asked Ellie, a little worried. "No, you can't..." She spoke, her words cut short as her lips suddenly became sealed together and her skin became soft, her legs fusing together as her tiny pussy and ass became one big hole until all that remained of her was a long black sock. Ellie found herself unable to move, just dangling helplessly watching as Angel peeled off one of her socks and held open the sock, which to poor Ellie, felt like her legs were being held apart and something was being rammed into her lower openings. She would've screamed out as she could as she felt the horrible sensation of Angel's foot squeezing up through, what felt like the inside of her body until it came to rest in her mouth, the horrible taste of Angel's sweaty foot sliding across the entire length of what should've been her tongue. Ellania watched in pure horror as she was lifted up and rammed down into the sweat ridden boot, face first...or at least where her face would've been...she seemed to have some kind of sensory input in relation to where her body would've been as Angel stomped her down, the feeling of her face and chest getting smashed into the sole of the boot making the transformed girl want to whimper and cry, though her body was in no shape to allow such things and so she lay there, suffering in silence as her 'friend' walked off now ignoring her completely as a person, Ella's life reduced to that of a soon to be sweaty sock with only the horrible smell and taste of her surroundings to keep her company asthe two witches walked off together. The course they were studying was a physiological and biological course. This involved physical fitness and a general knowledge of the body's inner workings. It was the end of the week and that meant, no morning lectures then a whole afternoon of physical endurance. Ellania was beginning to wish she hadn't bitten her new mistress.

elitadraconia
???

Postby Teni » Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:10 am

Angel and a herd on girls, swarmed into the locker rooms with excited chatter.

"Hey Angel! Have you seen Ella? I borrowed a book of her and wanted to give it back." A nerdy brunet named Amy stepped forward, hiding behind her book. She slid her glasses back up her nose as she watched Angel slip of her leather boots.

"Nope, I haven't seen her at all" Angel smiled, wiggling her toes into her trainers.

At the end of the day, the coach stepped out towards Angel. His hand held out in congratulations,
"I'm impressed! You took part in all the activities like a determined bull! How do you manage it?" The coach asked as her shook Angel's hand. Sweat poured down Angel as she panted out her response,
"I have a new sock, nice and bouncy. Also a bit of secret motivation." She smiled at the coach.
"A... sock?" The dumb-found coach stuttered, watching Angel run to the locker room, weak from exercise.
"I might let the other girls try it sometime!" Angel called back, panting heavily.

Amber burst out laughing as she saw Angel's drenched sock, other girls looked back at her with confused looks.
"I... just remembered a joke" Amber smiled at them as she grabbed Angel's arm and tugged her towards an empty corner of the room. "That was funny! But... What about them?" Her eyes moved towards a group of girls. Angel smiled, squeezing the sweat from Ella.
"We can get her back on Monday, we have PE again then!" Both girls smiled as the poor sock girl stansformed again to match the nearest sock.

Angel slipped a white sock from one of the girl's tennis shoes and replaced it with her new sock, a smile spread across her face. She sneaked back and watched who would pick it up. They both giggled with anticipation.

Jade stood, bare footed on the hard, cold tiles. She nodded to her friends conversation as she slipped her shirt on. She wasn't a bomb shell or a model. Just an average girl getting by in life. Her un-tamed hair shimmered in the light, showing of some red highlights.
"Yeah! This weekend will rock! Oh... no, sorry Amy, I haven't seen her either." Jade sat on the bench and grabbed her shoes. "I wonder where she is..." She mused, slipping into her socks and trainers, ignoring Angel's and Amber's laughter as she walked out the door. Her bag hung loosely from her shoulder as she jumped down the step. "That must be one good joke." Jade said, to no-one in particular as she listened to Amber and Angel laugh. She shrugged her shoulders and walked away without a clue about the torment she was giving.
Teni
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby elitadraconia » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:52 am

Ellania felt every step Angel took, press down on her tongue as she walked into the locker room, her face squishing against the sole forcing her to smell the floor of her torturous prison. Amy's voice cheered her up a little as she heard the girl asking where she was while feeling the pressure lift from her face and chest. Angel's response as she wriggled her toes inside Ella's mouth and rubbing the sweat off onto her tongue, made her want to burst into tears...even if people questioned her, right now she was just Angel's sock...nobody would think that Ellie was reduced to being a mere sock. She watched as she was forced into a trainer that was warmer and smelled a lot worse than the boot. At least the smell of leather had helped to mask some of the sweat, despite how little it was.

PE was a complete torture for Ella as she felt her imprisonment within the trainer get warm and humid as the day progressed, the pounding of Angel's feet on her tongue an absolute nightmare as the sweat built up like saliva in her mouth, even seeping through her sock like body to form a thin layer of fluid across the sole, her face and chest splatting into the sweaty sole as Angel ran with merciless resolve...between her legs felt quite rough too as her friend's running made her feel like someone had taken a pair of scrubbing brushes and forced them into both her lower holes repeatedly with simultaneous timing...it gave her all of the pain with none of the pleasure that would normally come from the sexual build up and release...it was the first time that she'd been penetrated in such a way, did this count as loosing her virginity, no...this wasn't her actual body, whatever pain she went through as a sock would still leave her intact when she was human, despite how tiny she was in human form thanks to her two witch 'friends'.

After over two hours of wanting to scream and cry, her surroundings unbearably hot and fetid, Ellie found herself submitting to the torture. There was nothing anyone would do to save her, so her voiceless screams and cries were practically useless. She just lay there and endured the last hour, sweat seeped into every ounce of her body that was wracked with pain...Ellie stunk of Angel's foot sweat and it felt like she was practically bathing in the stuff while being forced to drink it. Eventually she was pulled free from her mistresses sweaty foot, though most of it was seeped into her sock like form...if she ever got back to normal she would be treating her socks a bit more gentle...she had no idea it was so torturous of an experience as the life of a sock up until now. Suddenly she was squeezed tightly, most of the sweat pouring out of her as she was held tight in Angel's hands.

It was then Ellania heard them saying something about getting her back on Monday...no, that meant she had to stay as a sock throughout the entire weekend, unable to speak, unable to move...or at least she assumed so, maybe if she could wriggle enough to get their attention she'd be fine, but then how would she explain her situation to them without a mouth. Her colour and size was changed a little and she was replaced with another sock, only able to watch as Jade picked her up and pulled her over her foot as she got ready for her tennis club and put her trainer on over the poor girl while Ella listened to her two former friends giggle...did they really hate her this much? Ellie had to wonder what sort of friends she had...no, they were effectively her mistresses now. This was punishment for hurting them...next time, she might get turned into something far worse and not returned to them for a week, or even a month...being a sock for three to four days was a horrible experience, but at least she was only a tennis sock and Jade would most likely wash her after tennis club...and though the thought of getting thrown into a washing machine with the dirty laundry wasn't a pleasant one, at least she'd be clean and dry by the end of it. She decided against the idea of trying to wriggle...Jade might think there was something wrong with the sock and throw her away if she succeeded in her attempt so she lay there silent and unmoving as she tasted the average girl's foot and had her face pressed repeatedly into the sole.

elitadraconia
???

Postby Teni » Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:31 pm

Jade stepped into her house, slipping her shoes off in the process,
"Hi Mum!" She called, stepping lightly up the stairs with eager anticipation.

Jade's younger sister, Julie, stomped on her foot as she walked by.
"Ow! You little brat!" She swore, rubbing her foot and staring at the bratty 13 year old.
"Hehe" Julie replied, running down he stairs, with Jade snarling after her.

"Don't use up too much energy" Jades Mum called with a kind smile, "You have a tennis match."

Jade stomped back up stairs with Jade taunting her.
"Little brat..." Jade muttered, darkly, as she kicked her bedroom door shut. "An hour till practise" She smiled, looking around her dirty room. The thick blanket of clothes barly revealed her white carpet.

Jade picked up a pair of her pants with her foot, a smile spread on her face as she flung it across the room, missing her laundry basket by miles. She waded through the pile of clothes and flopped down on her bed. Her eyes focused on a magazine for a second.

Jade lay down, a small smile on her face and a book in hand. Her head rested happily on her pillow. Yet her feet were bare, a fan gently cooling them of. She flicked the page and shuffled into a better position, revealing a tiny corner of a small forgotten sock from under her rear.

Jade flicked another page, unaware of the torment she was giving. She simply ajusted her position and giggled at a joke or two from the comic.
"Ready to go?" Her mum called,
"Yeah!" Jade put her magazine down with the page she was reading still open. She sat up, looking around the room briefly. Her eyes swooped down to Ella, "Found it!" She pulled the other girl out from under her and slipped the sock on. "Maybe i'll see Ella at practise. Or... maybe not. Please say not!" Jade said to herself, unaware that Ella was in the same room.

Jade looked at her sister with silent hatred as she stepped into the car, her shoes squeaked lightly on the plastic rim. Julie smiled, her foot ball shoes were already off. Jade flicked a half smile at her as she sat down next to her sister. Her shoes slipped off so she could rest her feet on the chair infront.
"Enjoy your tennis lesson" Julie sneered, Jade smiled,
"Ella's not in today. Enjoy your football lesson" Jade sneered back, knowing that a bully waited for her little sister.
"What's wrong with Ella?" Their mother queried while starting the car.

Jade sighed, letting her foot fall from the seat infront. She let it rest next to Julie's thick black and green football sock.
"Don't get me started!" She let out a sigh, "She acts so bic... uh.. snobby. Shes just a real pain up the arse." Jade's arms crossed over. "Plus... the boy I have a crush on fancy's her" She grumbled. Her nose twitched at the smell of feet, "I wish i could just lay my foot ontop of her and yell in triumph with David by my side and.. and..." Jade shifted into a day dream, Julie burst out laughing at Jade's traditional unfocused mind. Her stale football socks brushed her older sister's sock by accident.

No-one knew about the small girl trodden underfoot.

Jade waved goodbye to her Mum as she drove off. She stomped her foot down and jogged towards her lesson.

Amber and Angel swung their rackets experimentally, a smile on their faces.
"I didn't know they played tennis..." Jade spoke to her friends, her eyes shifted towards Amber and Angel. Angel waved.

Jade played well, smashing the ball over the net like a gracious angel, not sure why the two girls (Amber and Angel) were laughing.

After her match, she sat at the sidelines. Jade's lips met her water bottle as she took a plentiful sip. Her eyebrow raised in curiousity towards Amber's words.
"A party?" She asked. Amber and Angel nodded their heads. Pointing to a pamphlet.
"Oh, and please bring those sock's" Angel smiled before Amber clipped her on the back of the head. Jade simply shrugged her shoulders.
"Uh... sure... these sock's... odd but ok. I'll just stick them in the wash before i go to bed..." Jade's words slowed as Amber and Angel burst out laughing again. "Right..." Jade muttered, not knowing about the thin sock's torture.
Teni
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby elitadraconia » Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:13 pm

Ellania hated having her face pressed down onto the sole of Jade's trainer...her trainers smelled worse than Angel's, but then Jade did use hers a lot more than Angel ever did. Her foot didn't taste as bad as Angel's though, she stayed at home and probably washed a lot since she tended to enjoy a more physical lifestyle than the two witches. When Jade got home, Ella felt herself pulled free from the prison of the shoe and then had her face trampled into the filthy floor, forced to smell every stain and scent as her face was rubbed into them. The sudden impact of Julie's foot stomping down on Jade's foot caused it to impact on the poor Ellie's back, her already sore chest smashing down into the floor as she was squashed between the hard surface and Jade's foot. Then came the stomping as she chased her little sister, Julie, around the house...Ellie didn't mind Jade...she had never been mean to her before now and Jade didn't realise she was torturing the sock shaped girl, so she could forgive her ignorance, but her sister was a real piece of work...she was glad she didn't belong to Julie. The sudden kick against the door as it slammed shut forced Ella to feel like she was going to puke as the foot pressed violently up her throat as if someone had kicked their foot into the area between her abdomen and the inside of her mouth.

Being Jade's sock told Ellie a lot about her...firstly, she was a lot lazier at home than she appeared at college as she noticed all the items strewn about her bedroom. This was proven even more so when she noticed her face heading towards a pair of used underpants that Jade had taken off this morning. The second thing she noticed was that Jade had just gone on her period, the small trace of blood just visible on her underwear that had no doubt been lying there since this morning and had since then dried up. The smell coming off them was horrible though as Ellania felt her face get scrunched into them and was used to fling them into the laundry pile along with the rest of her dirty clothes. She then found herself wading through a sea of clothes, some of them filthier than others, but each of them smelling terrible. She grabbed hold of Ellie's leg and pulled her off so the girl was inside out then tossed her onto the bed before switching the fan on to cool off her feet a little. Being inside out felt a little weird as if all her innards were exposed to the air and Ellie didn't like it at all...still, it was better than being worn on her foot...or so Ellie thought until Jade shifted position on the bed, flicking her tennis skirt up as she moved around and planted her ass upon the girl's tongue, which thankfully had the taste of cotton between her and Jade's rear...though the smell was still horrible as it permeated the fabric of the sock, that wasn't the real torture though, as Jade shuffled around on the bed her panties moved aside a little trapping part of Ellania inside them as her pert little asshole wriggled against Ella's tongue forcing her to taste it even as the smell seeped through.

Ella was almost glad that she was going to be worn on her foot again as she was grabbed by her crotch and yanked free from beneath Jade's body. The girl wondered if she would see Ella as unknown to her she was pulling her foot through the girl's nether's then back onto her tongue after she'd flipped the sock the right way around. Ella felt like such a filthy girl just now...she wanted to drink a whole bottle of mouthwash, only lucky that Jade hadn't broke wind while she was under her ass...now she was back in the shoes, moving along to the car before she was slipped out of them once more and her face was pressed against the cold leathery surface of the chair in front while she listened intently to Jade and Julie taunting each other. 'Ella's not in today.' What did she mean in that tone of voice...was she disliked by Jade too? Ellie had to wonder as the foot dropped down beside Julie's sock, which reeked completely of stale sweat...just how long ago had these things been washed? That was the thought in Ella's mind as she wished she could scrunch up her non existent nose. Then it all came out, something else she didn't know about Jade...she thought Ellie was a snob and was jealous because the guy she liked fancied Ellie. I don't even like David like that, Ellania thought to herself...though she doubted she'd get much sympathy from Jade as ironically Jade wished she could lay her foot on top of Ellie, which had already happened several times today. If she'd known Jade was interested in David, she would have helped her in any way she could to get him...though after what she said about Ella being a pain in the ass...well, she felt no need to help someone who despised her that much.

The match itself had been a torment too, every running gesture causing deep splitting pains around her crotch as the leg muscles tightened inside her, the tiny girl's face planted into an increasingly large puddle of sweat as she found herself with the taste of yet another girl's sweat ridden foot in her mouth. At least it had washed away the horrible taste she experienced when pressed up to Jade's rear earlier in the day, but all Ellie wanted right now was to be returned to normal...then at the end of the match she heard the voices of her dorm mates giggling mentioning about a party...did they intend to get her back tonight or were they just inviting her to the party so they could torment her further or change her into something else...part of her hoped they were going to retrieve her, at least they knew she was a sock and might have the decency to see her as a friend...if only just a little. She really didn't want to stay with Jade...not after what she said about the, now sweaty, little sock girl.

elitadraconia
???

Postby Teni » Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:50 pm

A long yawn spread on Jade's face as she stepped into the car, slipping her shoes and socks off to cool down. Juile kept her socks on, her feet unknowingly rested over the poor sock. They exchanged their taunts half heartedly as Juile flicked the sock around sub-conciously.

"I can't find my sock" Jade complained, as Julie picked up her bag. Unknown to both girls, a tiny, unnoticed, discoloured white sock lay discarded in Julies shoe, accidentally flicked in while Julie played with it.

A smile flicked on Juilie's face as she lay on her bed. Her shorts dropped down as she hummed a song. Her room was the opposite to Jade's , a compleate contrast. She slipped her top off, tossing in neatly into a laundry basket. Her heel landed mercifully onto a forgotten sock named Ella. She stretched her arms out, letting a yawn escape her lips. Her foot twisted slightly as she walked towards a neatly layed out pair of pajamas.

Julie dropped them on the foor, gazing at them for a second with dozy eyes, before picking them up.

The lights were out, the house asleep. Yet in the darkness of Julies floor lay no white sock to be seen. Julie spragged out, her legs hugging the duvet in a naughty dream. She shifted her crotch forward with small moans.

At the break of dawn, Julies sleeping body roled over unwilling to get up. Her feet lazily hit the floor as she took a sip from her water. She shuffled down the stairs, her eyes still asleep.
"Morning..." She grumbled, sitting downwith her family

(Two choices:
If your getting bored with being a sock and want to get recaptured by your tormenters, choose A

If you want to wait untill Monday (Spend the day with Julie and return to Jade later) choose B))

((P.S. Can you write a review on what i've written? Only a small one. I can take criticism, oh and your an awesome writer :gulp: ))
Teni
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby elitadraconia » Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:10 pm

((I'm no good at making choices, so I'll let you decide how things play out. I do want to be recaptured and tormented more at some point though...I'll send a small review via PM for you. Thanks for the compliment btw...I've written a story about a sorceress that spans 371 pages (font size 14 on A4), but haven't gotten round to editing or publishing it yet. Your words encourage me towards finishing it and the 8 stories I plan to write that continue the series. I hope it becomes a successful novel after it's edited. Will let you know if I ever get it published since you like my writing.))

Ellania felt her legs half roll over themselves as she was kicked off from Jade's feet onto the floor of the car, Julie's horrible smelling feet kicking her around and toying with her without Julie even noticing. At one point she found herself kicked inside the sweaty shoe that Julie had just been running around in, her face laying against the sole while her breasts hung over the rim of the trainer. The feet slipped loosely back in for a few moments as she trudged from the car to her room, shooshing poor Ellie's face into the wet stench as her breasts felt the painfulness of being forced against the rim of the trainer. At least she was thankful she didn't have anyones foot inside her vagina and ass this time. When she reached the bedroom she found herself flopping out of the shoe with Julie's foot.

Ella watched as Julie undressed and placed her clothes tidily into a pile, her young body glistening with beads of sweat from her football game...it seemed Julie wasn't as physically clean as Jade, but she was certainly tidier than her older sister. The sudden impact of Julie's foot as it landed upon Ellania's chest and twisted was more pain than the sock girl could take...she felt broken, bruised and humiliated enough already and this was just the first day of her torment...she hoped that every day would not be as bad, though tomorrow was Saturday and that meant no school or college. Julie's sweaty foot stepped off her and Ellie thought that was it for the day, things couldn't get any worse...could they?

Suddenly, as the naked girl walked back to her bed with her nightwear, she stumbled a little, dropping them upon the tiny sock called Ella, who's legs got caught by the waistband of the trousers as the girl, Julie pulled them up, her face directly in front of the girls sweaty nethers as Julie clambered onto the bed. Oh, this was just great...the humiliation was even worse...she was face to pussy with Jade's younger sister. Now,she should've realised by now that things could always get worse, but she figured this was the worst they could get...she was wrong. The next thing she seen was the crotch press against her face in all it's sweaty texture...the subtle stench of urine emanating from it from when she'd last gone to pee.

It was dark and moist and Ella felt herself being softly smothered into the damp folds of the girl as she rubbed her crotch continuously against Ellania's face for what felt like hours. Okay...this was disgusting, having a sweaty young teen's pussy rubbing against her while getting even wetter with the scent and sticky texture of precum...thankfully the girl didn't have an actual orgasm, but in this form Ellie couldn't get tired and had no need for sleep so she was forced to stay awake the entire time as the sticky folds opened and closed slowly before her, coating Ella in the disgusting scent of an aroused girl whom was as much of a virgin as Ella herself was, despite all the male attention that was constantly directed towards her. She could hear all the soft moans the girl made, though they sounded more like humiliating torture to Ellie than arousing like those kind of moans were intended for. By morning, her head was buried in between the sticky folds and Julie started moving around, the lips rubbing the sticky fluids into Ellie's sock form as Julie shuffled downstairs and sat down, trapping the sock more tightly between her crotch, the flesh firmly holding her as she tiredly had breakfast with her family. The only trace of Ellania the sock was the top end of a sock that was rolled over slightly and hanging just over the edge of Julie's pyjama trousers.

elitadraconia
???

Postby Teni » Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:06 pm

Julie yawned, grabbing a bowl of cerial. Her brown curls drooped over her face, as she scooped up a cold spoonful of milk filled cerial. Jade slumped next to her sister in fabled silence, there eyes passed blankly across each other, too lazy to throw their taunts.
"Did you find your sock?" Their mum knocked down the invisible barrier of silence, watching the girl munch their food. Jade simply shook her head to her Mum's question.

Julie was the first to finish, she smiled at her sister like she had just won the olimpics. Her chair screeched across the floor as she kicked it under, her lazy, half-awake smile spread onto her face. Her fingers gave a secret scratch of her crotch as she stepped into the hallway, Jades dark stare traced Julie's movement.

Julies soft cheeks hit the setee, denting the sofa's smooth complexity. She sighed happily as her head hit the back of the sofa in bliss. She seized the controller and flicked on the TV, crossing her legs with a moan, not caring what the object that rubbed her crotch was.

After a few hours of mindless channel flicking, Julies bored face finaly caught onto the idea of a sleep over. Julie smiled as she jumped up, leaving two dents from her arse. She stumbled into the kitchen, fealing the tickle of the poor sock-girl down her leg.
"Mum! Can I have a sleep over?" Julie stepped forward, looking into her Mum's eyes, "Please"

In the backround, Jade stepped into the Kitchen for some Apple juice. Her eyes fell down to the sock.
"What the... how did it get here?" Jade shrugged, taking a sniff. She shrugged, her feet scraped across the floor as she tossed it into the washing machine.
"Hey Mum, can I have a choclet bar?" Jade smiled, not watching the poor girl go around the machine.

The next few hours became un-eventful. Jade simply swigged her drink around her mouth and watched TV untill it was time to go.

Jades shadow loomed over her Trainers, a smile on her face.
"I'm in a dancing mood tonight!" She smiled, stomping into her shoes and stepping out the door, her Mum followed closely behind.

Jade decided to keep her shoes on in the car drive there, her feet simply jittering from the cold.

Amber checked her watch, a smile on her face. She lifted a pair of high heeled shoes, her glare was dark and menacing.

A few moments ago, Angel and Amber were calling over David and one of his friends over.
"Do you like Jade?" Angel asked, watching David's blank expression.
"Y...yeah... she's alright..." He stuttered, blushing.
"Well then..." Amber spoke, resting a hand on both boys chests, "You won't mind being her owner then." A dark glow flowed out of her finger tips. David stumbled backwards, unable to scream. He looked desperately at his friend, his face became fear filled as he saw a high heeled shoe in place of his friend. He gulped, looking up at the strap above him. The two girls smiled down at him like demons from hell.

Jade stepped out of the car, her foot crunched a few small stones as it met the hard concrete . Angel tossed David and his friend at Jade with a dark smile.
"Sorry, forgot to tell you that you need high heels." Amber spoke, a smile on her face. "Keep them"

Jade looked stunned, her mouth flopped ajar.
"T...thanks..." She stuttered, grabbing the high heels, amazed at Amber's generosity, yet suspicious at the same time.

That was the end of David's story. Jade soon looked into the case of her missing love in later years, not knowing that the boy was right underneath her the whole time. David's story might of ended, but Amber and Angel still wanted the warped fate of Ella.

Jade went in search of David, her eyes searching the floor as her new heels clicked onto the floor. In the back of the club, a dark tentrial flowed into a poor white sock. A small girl appeared infront of them.

Angel was the first to burst out laughing, a finger aimed at the speck.
"Hahaha! That was hilarious! We should definitely do that again some time!" Angel's eyes flicked with never-ending ideas. Her fingers wrapped around the small girl, a smile wired onto her face. "Oh... and I need a bath."
Teni
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby elitadraconia » Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:20 pm

Ellania felt defeated, her overnight torment pressed up against Julie's young nether's the most horrible experience of her life...and still she lay there, a little sticky and wet from the fluids that were produced from the girl's naughty dream. She felt herself come loose a little as the girl stood up, now able to clearly see the moist folds in front of her just before she was shoved back inside and rubbed there a few times, her face wiping up the pre-sex fluids that hadn't quite dried up yet. She then felt the sudden drop as Julie slumped into the seat, her legs slipping free from the pyjama waistband as Julies legs clamped tightly around her sock form holding her face in between the delicate folds of her slightly damp and smelly pussy. Two further hours of being forced to smell the girl's nethers had brought Ellie to a state of submission...she just wanted to be free from her torment and eventually she got her wish as Julie stood up very suddenly. The dirty sock, Ella slithered down her leg and was briefly trampled on before Julie moved away, not caring about the sock that had just wriggled down her trouser leg.

Ellie felt Jade pick her up, wrinkling her nose a little before tossing the sock girl into the washing machine along with some other filthy clothes that smelled of various odours. The spinning sensation was slow to start with, like she was on a roundabout...though it soon begun to speed up to a rate that made her feel ill as the hot water poured over her, tasting horribly like soap as it flowed through her body inside and out. As it moved onto the dry cycle the temperature inside rose to scalding temperatures that made Ellie want to scream out even though her body was coming to no actual harm, it still hurt like hell. She wished there was some way she could cool down, but her torture lasted for a long time thereafter. Finally, the cycle ended and she was pulled out feeling cleaner inside and out than she had ever felt in her entire life. She then felt herself being pulled onto Jade's foot, feeling somewhat sensitive from the heat of the wash as the leg plunged into her intimate regions and pressed down on her tongue once more. Her foot felt a little colder this time and the cool night air felt nice against Ellania's legs on the outside. She partially wondered if her two dorm mates would collect her...hoping they would just because they knew she was a sock...the idea of being alone and unable to affect her surroundings at all, far worse than being tortured physically. She had no idea that what the two girls had started with her had now progressed further, David and another boy just suddenly vanishing from the world and two new shoes in their place.

Ella thought she heard the sound of someone whimpering as her sock like body touched the new high heel's that Jade slipped into, but she dismissed it as something in her own mind as suddenly she fell out past Jade's toes and onto the floor, narrowly missing getting crushed as she ducked under the heel and crawled away from Jade's foot only to see Angel point a finger at her as Jade walked away...Angel giggling at the amusement of the situation before reaching down with her fingers to pick up the tiny Ella. Ella couldn't help but just hug her naked form to the closest finger as she whimpered slightly.
"I'm sorry mistress, I won't bite you again, I promise." She spoke, shivering slightly as she heard Angel's words saying that she needed a bath. Goodness knows what further humiliation she had for little Ellie, but at least she felt more comfortable in her hands, than under foot or experiencing a young girl's wet dream as it covered her face. She was clean now though, but she was still scared. Staying with Angel and Amber probably wasn't the safest place to be, but at least they knew who she was...at least they used to be her friends and maybe deep down inside they still cared for her in some twisted pleasure seeking way.

elitadraconia
???

Postby Teni » Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:25 pm

Angel smiled, dangling the girl infront of Amber.
"Sponge" She commanded, a dark smile flushed over her lips. Amber ran a finger over Ella in mock sympathy as the poor girl was transformed.

Angel strode into the bathroom without a second thought. As she ran the bath, she toyed with her bathing buddy with an exposed foot. A song hummed on her lips as she watched the water run.
"Hm... wanna hear my plan?" Angel smiled at the girl, dark thoughts twisted in her mind. "Nylon stocking on Monday... I think Georgina wears them. Tuesday... bra for me, I need good support for step arobix. Wednesday, bar of soap in the public showers, Thursday... well... lets keep the rest as a surprise, hm?" She stopped the tap with a loud squeak. "Sponges first" She smiled, tossing her bath toy in. She slid her clothes off, not moving her eyes from Ella at all.

She smiled, standing naked over the water. Her foot rose up, wiggling in mock anticipation. Her foot broke the water, causing a ripple. Angel smiled again, positioning her titanic rear over the little spunge, slowly lowering it down. Her bum mushed the sponge forcefully against the bottom of the tub. She smiled, wiggling her bum with hunger filled joy. "Well! Best start scrubbing!" She grabbed the 'sponge' ,happily rubbing it up her arm. "Haha! You really are pathetic right now! Now and foreveeeerrrr ohhhhh..." Angel's words stretched out as the sponge rubbed over her slit, vast amount of moan's escaped her lips as she spread her legs out. She slid it up her stomach, loosing focus in her pleasure. "And... um... mmm..." Her eyes closed, her hormones kicking up. She slid the sponge across her boobs, making sure to rub everywhere. Her leg arched up, Ella slowly cleaned her leg, tickling her foot lightly. Orgasmic fluids flowed into the bathtub. Angel blushed, her mind at ease.

Angel stepped out of the bathroom, a towel in one hand, a sponge in an-other. Her long wet hair tickled her bare butt cheeks as she walked out. Amber smiled up at her,
"You had your fun Angel... it's my turn know!" Amber grasped the girl, a smile on her face. "Hey Ella. Of all the luck!" She slapped her nee, her voice coated with mockery. "I'm out of bra's." Her fingers stroked the sponge, transforming it. "Thank's Ella, i knew you would understand." Angel burst out laughing as Amber's top fell off. She slowly placed her boob's into the cups of the bra, mushing it into her as she did up the straps. "Oh no! I 'accidentaly' made it a size to small." Both girl's burst out laughing, their boobs jiggled as Amber's hard nipples grinded into her new boob support.
Teni
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby elitadraconia » Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:53 pm

Ellania looked to Amber with sorrowful eyes as Angel dangled her upside down again.
"Can't we just be friends again?" She asked before she heard the command that transformed her into a sponge and she was held, still upside down as Amber trailed a finger from the position of Ella's crotch up between her chest to her face, her arms and legs bent back behind Ellie to form the back of the sponge as her new form was stretched tight. That was the only little sympathy she felt from Amber before Angel carried Ellie through to the bathroom then placed her on the bathroom stool as she ran the bath water while squishing her foot softly against the sponge, Ella's, face as she explained her plans to the girl. Okay, so today was Saturday evening which meant tomorrow was Sunday...she didn't say anything about Sunday...so Ellie had no idea what to expect. As for the rest of the week, a naked Angel explained her intentions for the girl. A pair of nylon tights for the Monday...great...and she wanted to give her away again...to Georgina of all people...the slutty girl that never wore any panties. Somehow, she seemed to think her stocking's were enough to cover herself up...on Tuesday she'd be a support bra for Angel, almost as if she wanted Ellie to feel more relieved being with her than being with someone else. Then there was Wednesday at the public showers as a bar of soap...as the day would go on she'd get smaller when people used her, the thought of the last of her being rubbed onto some other girl's body at the shower a terrifying thought that made her mentally shudder, then she mentioned Thursday...a secret, though judging by the pattern of the previous days leading up to it Thursday would be another day Angel would desire Ellie for herself.

As Ella was glancing up from Angel's foot all the way up her thigh, she took her foot away and turned off the tap with a squeak before throwing Ellie into the tub, the water not as hot as the spin dry from the washing machine, but still quite hot none the less. Ella looked up from her position floating in the water as Angel got undressed...this feeling was actually quite nice, all things considered. Even when the naked Angel stepped into the water, towering far above her as the ripples from her feet moved the sponge girl about in the tub it wasn't quite as bad. Then something happened to change all of that as Angel's massive rear hovered above her, the tight anal hole pulsating just above her face as she let the smell of it waft in front of the sponge like Ellie just for a moment before letting it touch Ellie's face as she sat down forcing the poor girl to taste it as she was plunged beneath the water and the massive hole rubbed across her face, the giant cheeks at either side, pressing violently down on where Ellie felt her breasts to be, her nipples feeling quite sore as she was mushed beneath the titanic Angel's butt.

After a short while Angel decided it was time to start scrubbing, retrieving the girl from her butt as she rubbed Ellie along her arms with a smile...seeming to enjoy having power over her friend. Ellie had never seen Angel with such a look of arousal as she told the sponge how pathetic she was, rubbing her down over her smelly slit and inside a little as she made it quite clear that they planned to keep her this pathetic for all eternity. Ella found her face getting sticky and she could taste the musky smelling fluids as they seeped into her body with every rubbing gesture, Angel's moan's of arousal quite strong as Ellie felt herself being moved up her stomach and rubbed across a gigantic pair of breasts, the nipples rubbing against her face as if teasing her while Angel moaned out softly. Ellie's breasts had been a little bigger than both her 'friends' though it's not like she flaunted them or anything, but Angel seemed to want Ella across every single inch of her chest as she found ecstasy in rubbing her former friend across her body, along her smooth thighs and foot as Angel finally released her orgasm into the bathtub, the smell of arousal quite strong as she finished up in the bath and got dried with a blush on her face as she looked at Ellania with an intimate blush on her face. It was true then...Angel did long to have Ellie, that's what her occasional smile meant. The least she could've done was asked Ellie if she wanted to be her girlfriend...sure, she would've turned her friend down...but still, this humiliating experience was going a bit too far.

As soon as Angel left the bathroom of their dorm, Amber told her how it was her turn...she seemed to just want to torture Ellie for fun, not quite showing the transformed girl any other hidden desires. Maybe she wanted to make Ellie submissive enough for Angel while still having her own brand of 'fun' with their new plaything. She looked into Amber's smiling face and heard her mention how she was out of bra's and gently stroked the sponge across where her chest was. Ellania suddenly felt her arms and legs suddenly came around to form a pair of straps, her face and waist now forming cups as her own chest became the insignificantly small binding between both cups. She then pulled Ellie's arms around one arm then her legs around the other arm, eventually clipping them together at the back as Ella's mouth and crotch were puled hard against the two giant nipples, grinding into her as her waist and face were stretched wide and her, now tiny, breasts squashed tightly down the cleavage that belonged to Amber as she found herself clinging tight, the titanic tits bouncing with Ella's face and waist attached to either one, the laughter from Amber reverberating through her form as she and Angel both laughed at Ellie the bra's predicament.

elitadraconia
???

Postby Teni » Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:47 am

Amber stepped outside, her foot clicking on the cold concrete. Angel followed close behind. They walked steadily through the crowed of people that walked by, making sure to mash their toy against them.

The crowd swayed, and charged. Its people squashing the two giggling girls. As the one crowed died down, another rose up to rip the girls away.

Amber smiled, apologising for every knock, yet laughing at the same time. Her hardened nipples jabbed people aside.

Soom the crowd dispursed, leaving the two girls panting in the streets. There laughs came between breaths. Angel pointed past the streets towards a crowd of Ella's former friends, a smile spread on both girls faces as the walked over to them.
"Hey! Amy, did you find Ella yet?" Amber asked, strolling over towards the girls.
"No..." Amy looked up at Amber, not sure what to do. She pushed her glasses up her nose and hid behind her turtle neck jumper. Her hair dangled like a plank of wood, straight and unbending.

Jannet stepped forward, a look of worry on her face,
"I hope she's ok..." She swung her bare arms as her head went into the clouds. Her hair tickled her shoulder like black serpents as her eyes showed her thoughts. "What if she was kidnapped! Or turned into a pair of clothes by a evil wizard! What if... if... one of us were wearing her right know..." Jannet spoke ridiculous things at times, making up wild stories. But this time it made Angel flinch.
"Turning her into an object? That's... ridiculous! Ella's just gone on holiday for a month, but there was talk of extending it." Angel smiled innocently, watching the news sink in. The look of fear vanished from peoples face's as they bought the cover story. Amber smiled with hidden darkness.

After the next few hours of shopping at the mall, and walking into the crouds, Amber got an idea.

She stepped lively into the changing rooms, with a smile on her face.
"Want some freedom Ella?" Amber spoke, her braided hair flew threw the air as her top came off. "Well then..." She undid the clip, "Here it is!" Amber put a hand onto the bra, transforming it back into the little speck of a girl. "Here's the rules. If you can make it back to our room before Monday, we'll change you back. If not, then you'll stay like that forever." She smiled, setting the speck on the floor. "Oh, and don't worry about death. You'll just flatten out like a cartoon if your squashed. Nothing permanent." Amber glaired down, slipping her clothes on and stepping out.

Jade sulked on the bench, not wanting to be their.
"I hate shopping..." She muttered, slipping her shoe on and off as she watched her little sister wander around, her flipflop's slapping the ground in an annoying note. "Man... this sucks..." Jade leaned back, bordom filled her face.

Jades Mum pushed her forward, pointing to the changing rooms.
"Look, that girls finished. Slip into this." A pile of clothes hung in her grasp. Jade grasped the clothes and dragged her feet over towards the changing room. Her shoes slipped off instantly as she slipped into the room. Her new clothes hung on hooks like rabbits at the butchers shop. She jiggled off her short skirt jean's and grasped the trowsers from the hook. Her face was emotionless, not bothering to look down as she tugged at her top.

Angel looked up with curiosity, not knowing of Ambers plan. She sat infront of the changing room, watching her friends parade around in their new clothes. Her bum lay firmly on the floor, her back against the wall. Her arms locked her arms in a hug as she showed off her trademark smile.

Georgina paced the ground, her nyloned feet pounded the floor as she waited for her friends to arrive. She wined,looking under chairs for her missing shoes. Her long blond hair brushed the floor as her shining blue pools of eyes searched. A hand went to hide her exposed bum as she looked under the seats. She stumbled up again, her dirt filled heel poked out from her worn down tights.

((Just giving you options. Jade might get to the changing rooms before you got out. Angel is going to go back to the apartment, Juilie might kick her under her foot. Georgina could accidentally step on her etc. Feel free to make characters for me to control))
Teni
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby elitadraconia » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:11 pm

Ellania didn't like the way she was stretched across Amber's chest...the taste of Amber's left nipple in her mouth getting sweatier the more crowded it became on the streets, Ella could hear the heart of Amber pounding gently as she was squished against her smooth chest...she could feel where her pussy was being rubbed mercilessly against the girl's other nipple. She then heard the girl's talking with two of her friends...the words of implication from Janet making the heart she lay next to quicken with a slight nervousness. Ella tried to wriggle with all her might, her spiritual exertion over her form actually making the breasts jiggle slightly as she tried to somehow let her other friends know she was there...though it took everything she had just to move her bra shaped form. When the situation was diffused by Angel's quick words, everyone stopped asking an Amber's heart slowed back down.

A few hours of Ellie jiggling and being force fed Amber's breast had passed. She was asked if she wanted freedom then unclipped her arms from her legs before transforming her back, the tiny girl shrinking down in size as she became a speck in Amber's hand once more. She explained the rules to Ella and placed her on the floor before getting dressed. Ellie was immediately terrified of her situation.
"Wait, don't...go..." She begun to call out letting out a sigh before Jade stepped into the room and started undressing, the denim skirt falling on top of the tiny girl like a lead weight. She could let Jade know she was here, but then she now knew that Jade despised her all thanks to David finding Ellania attractive...she still didn't know of David's fate and goodness knows how Jade would torture her if she knew she was this tiny. Ella quickly scurried out from beneath the skirt then under the changing room door. Angel would be going back to the dorm room...if she could only hide on her body somewhere then everything would be fine. She had but two nights to get to the dorm and have herself restored so quickly she ran towards Angel, but was stopped as a foot slammed down next to her, blowing her away...It was Georgina's foot and she looked agitated.

By the time Ellie looked again, Angel was gone...however she did notice Amy walk into the ladies room. It was miles from here to the dorm for the speck of a girl and so quickly she took her chances and ducked under the toilet door, looking along the line of stalls hoping to find her friend.
"Amy? You in here?" She called out, her tiny voice like a squeak as she checked for Amy's feet under the stalls...she had dainty legs and so it should've been easy to find her as she walked under one of the stalls to see Amy's older, more attractive sister looking down at her from her seat on the toilet. She had never liked girls like Ella...girl's that seemed too perfect, but she'd never shown it before.
"Oh, um...sorry, I didn't know it was you, I thought you were Amy." The tiny girl spoke as she looked up at the giant figure of the red haired Melissa, her bright green eyes staring down through narrow lensed glasses towards Ellie as the tiny girl felt somewhat embarrassed. "I don't suppose you could pass me to your little sister could you?" She asked, knowing that the pair of them shared a room at the student dorms, but not knowing much else about her aside from her being a fourth year student.

((Feel free to have Melissa do whatever she wants with the tiny Ellie...I'm thinking she acts a bit professional most of the time and is two years above Amy. She likes to tease Amy about her short stature and smaller chest when nobody is around though.))

elitadraconia
???

Next

Return to Private Roleplay