A Meal from Music ((MeTheMe and Akiada))

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: A Meal from Music ((MeTheMe and Akiada))

Postby MeTheMe » Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:01 am

"If you're thinking, 'Mmm mm, that wolf feels almost as good as he tasted while I was eating him', then yeah, we're pretty much on the same brain wave there." She laughed out a bit, patting her stomach very happily. She looked around, seeing her drink was on the table further in the room. She slowly tried to get up, quite a bit harder with a stomach of wolf, but finally getting to the edge of the bed. "Yeah, you were really great, thanks a lot there."
Have a taste of my art if want! https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/MeTheMe

My Seeking RP Thread viewtopic.php?f=31&t=11807
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby Akiada » Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:06 am

Akiada gulped nervously, biting back a whimper. "You're gonna let me out, right?" he asked, desperation evident in his voice. "You're not just gonna leave me in here and ... kill me are you?" It was hard to believe she was laughing about the fact she'd eaten him, so it was even harder to think she meant to keep him in here. Surely she couldn't be laughing if she planned on him meeting his end here, could she?
Akiada
???

Postby MeTheMe » Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:13 am

"Am I gonna let you out? Does it sound like I'm letting you out?" She chuckled, finally getting herself to stand up, and make her way for her table, waddling a little with such a gut. Shegrabbed the bottle liqour, taking a quick swig straight from the bottle. "Sorry there Akiada, but you're in there good. But know that you were really good at everything you did! Oh yeah... " She began making her way back towards the bed, bottle still in paw.

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby Akiada » Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:14 am

Akiada felt the wine from the swig Alexia took splash down on his forehead. He didn't pay it much mind though, far too concerned with the more pressing matter of his imminent demise. "Well, uh, thanks," he said, taking some small comfort in knowing he had done well. "But why are you doing this? I didn't do anything to piss you off did I?"
Akiada
???

Postby MeTheMe » Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:26 pm

"Oh no, you've done nothing wrong, save walking right into my claws." She laughed, sitting back on her bed, laying back out on it. She takes another long drink from the bottle, sighing happily. "Nope, you've done nothing wrong to me, but letting yourself go right into my stomach, mmm... not so good for you." She laughed a little more, pulling her guitar up next to her.

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby Akiada » Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:35 pm

Akiada whimpered, his situation looking increasingly grim. The only good things he could note about his situation were that he managed to have some amazing sex and get an additional time after that before ending up here, and that the digestion process hadn't started just yet. He was sure it probably wasn't far off, though. "Okay, so why eat me?" he asked. "Surely they must feed you enough to not need to seduce wolves and eat them? Do you just take some sick pleasure in eating people?"
Akiada
???

Postby MeTheMe » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:20 am

"And if I do? Whatcha gonna do? There's nothing you can do now but wait for my stomach to realize it's got food in it now and begin digestion. Time I'm sure is going to be filled with your pleas and begs for realease." She rubbed her bloated and full stomach some more, purring very loudly and very happily. "Mmmm, you were delicious though, and you have no idea what a great feeling it is to have a meal this size in my stomach, the shear feeling of something live and moving inside you. Mmm, so good!"

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby Akiada » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:52 am

Akiada felt a chill go through him and whimpered a bit. He didn't want to contemplate what would happen when the stomach started to go to work on him, it would be painful and it wouldn't be pretty. "If it's so good you should let me out! Then I won't die and whenever you want that feeling again you can just eat me again and let me out after and so and on and so forth!" he suggested.
Akiada
???

Postby MeTheMe » Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:07 am

"I could... or I could seduce another good looking guy into my bed for another tasty snack." She smiled to herself at the thought, maybe she'd go for a more reptilian snack next time. "No, I think not. You're going to have to get a little more creative with these pleas for help if you're going to get out of there. So far, you're just food to me." She laid back, getting comfortable and ready to listen to his next arguement.

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby Akiada » Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:17 am

Akiada tried to think fast, he didn't know how much longer before the stomach cut his attempts at negotiation short. "I could be like, your servant or slave or something! Do anything you didn't want to do or wanted someone to do to you," he said. "I could help you get more, uh.. "snacks", too...."
Akiada
???

Postby MeTheMe » Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:31 am

"As if I need it. ANd if I really did need, it, me and Howl would do anything for each other." She laughed a little, knowing the chances of her ever needing Howl or Akiada's help were slim to none. She begins to strum on her guitar a little, a small peace coming over the room in the chaos that it was at the moment. "Maybe this will clear your mind for a moment... c'mon, you haven't got too much longer, you're still going to have to come up with something better."

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby Akiada » Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:47 am

Akiada cursed softly, another failure and he didn't exactly have much time left. The mention of Howl reminded him of the girl he'd taken backstage - he wondered if she was in the same situation as Akiada was now. The music calmed him and he quickly changed back to thinking about how he might be able to persuade Alexia. "Well, um, have you ever considered love? Not just luring someone off and fucking them but an actual relationship? Someone who likes you for who you are rather than because you're famous or pretty or rich? Stick with you through thick and thin? I was really starting to like you up until, well, this. But I could get over it if you let me out..."

It was a long shot. A really long shot. But he didn't have many more ideas and it was true.
Akiada
???

Postby MeTheMe » Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:54 am

"That's sweet, but I'm afraid my heart really only belongs to one singer. Oh, Howl..." She said it rather dreamily, as if just happy to say it. "Me and Howl are in love, or maybe you didn't notive that? An 'open' relationship doesn't mean there's not love there." She smiled wickedly, before joking a little. "You know I'm almost offended you'd say that. Maybe I'll keep you awake for the whole, painful, show." She stopped playing, laying the guitar beside her. "Unless you can come up with a good reason I should let you out in the next few minutes..."

((Do you want me to let him out or digest him?))

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby Akiada » Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:14 am

"Oh shit, sorry!" Akiada said, gulping nervously and trying to sound as apologetic as possible. That had backfired big time. "Uh, you should let me out because I'm a nice guy who doesn't deserve to die like this?" he suggested. It wasn't even all that convincing to him but it was all he really had left. "Or because I could totally help you with any computer trouble you might ever have?" he added, more joking than seriously suggesting that as a reason.

((To be honest, I don't know. I'm torn on that decision, heh. Flip a coin or something, let luck decide his fate! :lol:))
Akiada
???

Postby MeTheMe » Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:40 am

((Heads, a miracle happens and he's saved. Tails, well... am I save in assuming Akiada's deaths are non-canotonical?))

She smiled, he was sweating every word she was saying now. She couldn't remember the last time someone had tried to get out so verbally before, it usually just thrashing struggles and angry demands to be released. Maybe he could be a little more fun later, maybe she could even share him with Howl... "Go on, keep trying, I'm still listening but I don't seem to be hearing much..."

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby Akiada » Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:02 am

((Yup. No continuity between them, heh. ))

Akiada bit his lip, trying to think of something. "Well, like I said I'd do pretty much anything you wanted me to, for as long as you liked if you let me out, anything," he said. "Whatever you want, I would do my damnedest to make it yours! All you would need do is tell me what. And uh, let me out, naturally.."
Akiada
???

Postby MeTheMe » Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:11 am

((Sorry wolf boy, tails.))

She smiled to herself, laying her head back on a pillow, readying herself for a good long sleep after a concert, a 'grand finale', and a wonderful meal. "Anything? Be a good little wolf and digest nicely and quietly perhaps? You can put some futile struggles in there if you'd like..." Her stomach was beginning to churn a little, as any of him touching the walls might begin to feel a numbing sensation.

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby Akiada » Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:26 am

Akiada whimpered, feeling parts of him start to go numb and the stomach walls begin to churn. "Please, no..." he begged softly, starting to struggle. "Please please please don't do this!" He squirmed and kicked and tried to force open the muscular valve that led to her throat. Nothing worked and he struggled harder.
Akiada
???

Postby MeTheMe » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:17 am

His struggles felt so good, like a vibrator in her stomach, his struggles created movements all in her body. Her stomach was sealed tight, there was no way he'd get out, with all his struggles, with all his might, he was in. The stomach continued to pump acids in, numbing more and more of Akiada's body, as the air began to become stale and difficult to breathe. "Mmmmm, keep that up, it feels so damn good..."

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby Akiada » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:46 am

Akiada whimpered again, louder. This really is it, he realized, I'm nothing more than a meal. He was thankful that at least it didn't hurt - or thus far it didn't. The air was getting harder to breath so he figured he might pass out before it even really started to break him down and spare him the horror of watching his body melt away. Despite the realization that he was definitely not getting out alive he still struggled, partly out of a resigned obedience to Alexia, and partly because he wanted to do more than wait to die.
Akiada
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay