College Music ((MeTheMe and thy-fluffy))

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: College Music ((MeTheMe and thy-fluffy))

Postby thy-fluffy » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:31 am

Over the next hour or so, Tripps body was sloshing about inside of Alexia's gut, slowly, but surely being digested. As the time passed, her belly would gradually become smaller and smaller until there was no trace of the young man she consumed. Once that happened, a white smoke would begin to exit out of her mouth.
thy-fluffy
???

Postby MeTheMe » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:36 am

She napped as he digested, in a very light, dreamless sleep, cradling her guitar in her arms lightly. "Mmmm... Tripp..." She mumbled in her sleep, feeling her stomach, which was... flat? She woke up, sitting up quickly. She'd never digested someone so fast. He was completely gone in... what, an hour? By the time she was awake, the smoke was coming out of her mouth. "Wh... what's going on!?"
Have a taste of my art if want! https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/MeTheMe

My Seeking RP Thread viewtopic.php?f=31&t=11807
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby thy-fluffy » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:39 am

The smoke continued to put out of her mouth and as it did, it began to take shape. The shape was impossible to tell at first, but as more smoke came, the shape became clearer and clearer. Soon, a body could faintly be seen and in just a few minutes, Tripp was once again in the land of the living, looking exactly how he did when he was swallowed, save for the fact there were no scratches on his back. He looked over at her. "What the fuck?" He asked, as though she would have an explaination.
thy-fluffy
???

Postby MeTheMe » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:45 am

By the time the smoke had cleared her mouth, she had jumped from the bed and was hiding behind it, guitar held close to herself. Her jaw dropped as she saw Tripp reform right before her, astonished at what had just happened. She may have seen someone come back once or twice before, but it was still a shock. "What the fuck is right." She holds up the guitar defensivly. "Don't move. I swear, don't move. What the hell did you just do!?"

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby thy-fluffy » Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:46 pm

"What did I do? You're the one that just fucking ate me and digested me!" Tripp said in his defence as he glared at her. He sighed as he sat down on the bed and he looked at his body. "Has this every happened to you before?" He asked, looking back at her.
thy-fluffy
???

Postby MeTheMe » Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:02 am

One of her claws was holding one of the strings of the guitar very threateningly as he spoke, but listened intently. "What happened before? Someone come back? Umm... yeah, it's happened. A couple of times..." She looked him over, yeah, he was real, she was real, and this was no dream. She had to get him to stay quite, not tell anyone of this. Had to. But what could she say?

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby thy-fluffy » Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:18 pm

Tripp took a deep breath and he looked over at her and he asked, "So....... now what?" He looked over at her and he frowned lightly, having no idea on what they would do now, if they would be doing anything at all. It's not like he could tell anyone what happened. They would think that he was insane.
thy-fluffy
???

Postby MeTheMe » Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:07 am

She didn't pluck the string, her claw moving back to a resting position as she began to calm down a little. "Alright, here's what we're gonna do. You're going to put your clothes back on first. Then, me and you are going to leave here, and never speak of this again. So help me, if you tell anyone about this, I don't have to eat you to keep you silent, get it? I say nothing, you say nothing."

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby thy-fluffy » Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:27 am

"Tell anyone? What am I gonna tell them? That I got swallowed alive and got digested? Yet I'ms till alive? No one would believe me and they would think I'm crazy." He said, shaking his head as he got dressed and he looked at her. "So, than this is where we go our seperate ways?"
thy-fluffy
???

Postby MeTheMe » Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:31 am

She gave him a coy smile, finally calmed down quite a bit now. "Yeah, 'fraid so. You can test your luck at another concert, but I don't think you'd be interested in that, would you?" She finally laid her guitar down on the bed, sitting down herself and grabbing her panties so she could get dressed as well.

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby thy-fluffy » Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:34 am

"I might be interested in that. I may not be Howl, but you seemed to enjoy my company as well as my taste. Worst case scenario, you have a free meal and another set of hands to help unload gear and such. I'm basically done with school anyways, so it's not like it'll affect me." He said, shrugging.
thy-fluffy
???

Postby MeTheMe » Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:41 am

"You know Howl takes the claws like a man." She teased, pulling her panties on and continueing by making a short seach for her bra. She quickly found it next to the bed, and began getting it on. "No, you weren't bad, but you aren't Howl. And as for taste, still wanting to test your luck that you'll come back again, hm?" She laughed, finally getting her bra done on the back.

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby thy-fluffy » Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:46 am

"Just give me a few more times and I'll get used to them." He said, smirking as he looked at her. "Eventually, I'll be better than Howl, though that's assuming I'm still around for that time again. And right now I'm so confident I'll come back, I'll let ya eat me again, right now."
thy-fluffy
???

Postby MeTheMe » Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:52 am

"Right now huh?" She gave him a devilish smile. "Oh, better than Howl? That a real laugh!" She started to laugh as she looked around for her pants now. "Wow, I guess you gotta set your hopes high, huh?" She finally found her pants, still snickering by the time she did. "Hmmm... well, we don't have another concert for a week, another meal wouldn't hurt I suppose..."

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby thy-fluffy » Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:54 am

"Yeah, right now, unless you're afraid my remorming will scare you again." He said, teasing her. He smirked and he shrugged. "Given time, I'll be better than Howl." He smirked and he sat down on the bed, looking up at her as he waited to see what she would do.
thy-fluffy
???

Postby MeTheMe » Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:59 am

She got on the bed, crawling over to him, giving him a very large grin. "Howl's love..." She couldn't even finish the sentence with out snickering to herself again. "Look..." She put a paw to the side of his face. "... Howl wins. Hands down. Time you spend to be as good a lover as he is, he's spending becoming an even better mattress diver. You get my drift? My heart belongs to one wolf around here, but my stomach is another matter."

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby thy-fluffy » Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:02 am

"I never figured I would win your heart. Your stomach, I'm sure I can win just cause you can eat me as much as you want. However, I keep sleeping with you, I'll be bound to get as good as him, if not better, which would be nice." He said, smiling at her. At least she was somewhat interested in him though she just said they would be nothing more than fuck buddies and he would be her food.
thy-fluffy
???

Postby MeTheMe » Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:08 am

"Who said you get to keep sleeping with me? You're going to have to earn it if you want it. I'll tell ya that now!" She laughed, grabbing the hair on the back of his head, and pulling his head close to her's, opening her maw wide to let him see the soft interior of her mouth. Her tongue came out for a second and gave his face a lick, right on his nose, before retuning to her mouth. "You may wanna undress again."

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby thy-fluffy » Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:10 am

He laughed lightly and he shrugged, saying, "I think I might be able to earn it. Besides, won't I techniqally be a roadie if I travel with you? Though they aren't really band members, they still get laid at every show." He said, shrugging as he stripped of his clothes and he waited for her to eat him again.
thy-fluffy
???

Postby MeTheMe » Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:16 am

"We'll see about a job for you. Maybe I'm not liking having someone who thinks they're better than Howl around, hm?" She laughed, her warm breath, smelling faintly of him, washed over him, as she finally opening her mouth and let her head slip over his, her tongue now frantically licking over his face. Her paws grabbed his shoulders as they had before, holding him steady as she swallowed him.

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay