College Music ((MeTheMe and thy-fluffy))

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: College Music ((MeTheMe and thy-fluffy))

Postby thy-fluffy » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:46 am

He smiled and he said, "Well, thanks for the fun time. Sorry I couldn't be any better, but as long as I wasn't the worst you had, than I'm good." He laughed lightly and said, "That poor person. Anyways, would it be too much to ask for an autograph, plus a hug and kiss goodbye?"
thy-fluffy
???

Postby MeTheMe » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:58 am

"No, I suppose not." She went over to her dresser, pulling a picture of the band out. It had all four members, plus the back up drummer, a white furred rabbit, all standing together, Howl in the center looking as if he was screaming into a mic. She pulled out an autograph pen, signing it with her big handwriting. "There we are." She went over to him, opening her arms for the hug.
Have a taste of my art if want! https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/MeTheMe

My Seeking RP Thread viewtopic.php?f=31&t=11807
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby thy-fluffy » Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:02 am

He smiled as he wrapped his arms around her and he felt her breasts press up against him as he lightly picked her up. He gave her a light kiss on her lips and he set her down, accepting the picture. "Well, thanks for the fun time and if you're hungry and you're in the area, I might be willing to be your meal." He said, winking at her.
thy-fluffy
???

Postby MeTheMe » Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:09 am

He was a strong hugger! She was ever so slightly afraid he was just going to crush her there for eating him! His kiss was fairly reassuring that he wouldn't though, and she sighed a little as he finally took the picture. "Mmm, don't think I'd object to that." She smiled, laughing again. "Well, guess you should get going, I don't know what you got to do tomorrow, but I bet you got something."

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby thy-fluffy » Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:11 am

"Actually I don't. Anyways, like I said, if you're in ther area and are looking for a meal and possibly a good time, lemme know." He said, grinning as he gave her his number and her gaven her another bear hug before moving to walk out of the dorm room.
thy-fluffy
???

Postby MeTheMe » Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:24 am

"I most certainly shall." She looked at his number, pocketing it. She cringed again, afraid for her life in a another bear hug, before sighing in relief as he let her go. "See ya around kid, take it easy." She went over to her bed, laying out and pulling up her covers, finally ready to get some real sleep.

MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby thy-fluffy » Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:25 am

He smirked and said, "Don't be so melodramatic, I'm not gonna crush you. Though that would be mercy if you had to get digested. Your belly's comfy, but it is cramped as hell." With that, he left the room.
thy-fluffy
???

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay