Man VS Giantess (Private for Me & Astellia)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Man VS Giantess (Private for Me & Astellia)

Postby PhiltheValiant » Tue May 05, 2009 10:02 am

This is a private roleplay concoted by me and Astellia as part of my fantasies being fulfilled.

Characters

1 Male [PhiltheValiant]
Name: Phil.
Description: A young man with black hair, glasses, a bit portly around the sides. He wears a T-Shirt and shorts, and bears sandals on his feet. Has no powers at all... he is a mortal being.
Size: Around 5'4''.
Player Likes/Dislikes: Likes F/M Cartoon Giantess vore, being peed on, covered in spit and/or mucus, hardvore and softvore. Dislikes Furry vore, M/M vore and scat.

And 1 Female [Astellia]
Name: Jadezilla [Alias Jade Chan]
Description: "Jackie's twelve year old niece moved in with Jackie after her parents decided she needed to study under Jackie. The fiesty little girl often follows her uncle despite orders not to and usually gets herself in trouble, but sometimes she proves a more valuable asset than her uncle realizes." [Profile from Animation Lust]
Size: 300ft
Player Likes/Dislikes: Likes farting, scat and both hardvore and softvore (If I recall...)
Last edited by PhiltheValiant on Tue May 05, 2009 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
PhiltheValiant
Somewhat familiar

Re: Man VS Giantess (Private for Me & Astellia)

Postby Astellia » Tue May 05, 2009 10:03 am

Alright, want to make first post?
Astellia
Participator

Postby PhiltheValiant » Tue May 05, 2009 10:06 am

Sure!

It was a typical day in New York. I was just reading the newspaper in my apartment, when I caught sight of someone that would change and end my life forever. A giantess had appeared from out of nowhere, and was heading right this way! I panicked, froze. Should I stay or should I go? I decided to stay, hopefully she wouldn't find me.

Suddenly, I heard massive footsteps. The giantess was coming. I peeked round the window, then peeked back into the room, shutting the window as I did so. It was Jade Chan, from "Jackie Chan Adventures"! One of my favourite animated girls! But, how did she come into New York? And how did she get so BIG?

I hid underneath the table. Hopefully, she wouldn't see me...
PhiltheValiant
Somewhat familiar

Postby Astellia » Tue May 05, 2009 10:13 am

With each step the ground seemed to shudder, the walls of the apartment rolling slightly around their occupant. The same scene was repeated in a hundred other houses, as my giant sneakers stepped down through the city streets. At the moment I payed no real mind to the passerbys below, a great many vanishing beneath the white high tops, instead looking at the buildings. I towered amongst them, which was a very welcome change from my usual situation. I can barely hold in the excitement, and finally choose an apartment at random, the fact it was Phil's simply coincidence. With a shout I leap into the air and deliver a kick to the side of the compex, the walls cracking to pieces as a large portion of the upperfloors plummet to the ground, leaving Phil's exposed. I often fell over when attempting that movie, and can't help but feel pretty cool after pulling it off on such a massive scale. Noticing someone moving in the building, I lean in with a grin, excited at the thought of seeing someone so tiny in comperision.
Astellia
Participator

Postby PhiltheValiant » Tue May 05, 2009 10:19 am

Suddenly, the giant form of Jade appeared right outside my building! I gasped. I knew I should've fled. But it was too late. Suddenly, Jade preformed a massive kick and I felt the roof of my room shake. I huddled under the table. Daylight broke in.

She had kicked over the half of the building that occupied the rooms above mine! Now I knew I was a gonna for sure. But what could I do? I liked Jade. I've seen all the episodes. I crawled out of the table and admist the wreckage. And that was when I made my second mistake. I looked up, saw Jade's ginormous face and yelped a little...
PhiltheValiant
Somewhat familiar

Postby Astellia » Tue May 05, 2009 2:13 pm

Despite my now immense size, the yelp was quite noticable. Now certain that there was someone in the apartment, I leaned in with a big playful grin, picking up the table and flicking it away. Sure enough, there's a little man under it. "Come on, you don't need to hide." I give him a little wink as I reach in, the fingers of my immense hand like a falling crane above him in scale. Suddenly the hand opens, freeing the man as I rub my nose. "Uh-oh... ah... ah.. ahh..." And with that I let out a massive sneeze, gale force winds tearing into the house, ripping furniture from the floor and hurling it agains the walls, many of the furnishing tossed right out through the tattered roof. Worse however, is the flood of saliva and nose drippings which were carried by the sneeze, like a scatter shot of my mouth and nose contents over Phil and his apartment.
Astellia
Participator

Postby PhiltheValiant » Tue May 05, 2009 2:19 pm

I could hear the massive breath on my back as the table was lifted and flicked away by her massive power. Jade's gigantic voice made me froze in sheer terror. I then felt the fingers reaching for me. "This is it." I thought. "The end."

Suddenly, I was caught in the most massive sneeze I was exposed, destroying the apartment entirely. I fell out and landed on the road with a thump. Massive floods of saliva and snot covered me, sticking to the road. I was trapped. "Ew..." I managed to say, before Jade turned her attention away from the ruined building.
PhiltheValiant
Somewhat familiar

Postby Astellia » Wed May 06, 2009 11:09 am

The building seemed to be empty after the sneeze, or at least that room. I was more focused on the tiny figure below, which now lay pinned on the ground, the green and white mixture acting as an adhesive on the unfortunate man. Leaning down, I looked at it in shock. "Eww, yuck." Standing back up, I rub the back of my head, in my distinctive nervousness posture. "Guess that's my fault though." Though I kind of liked seeing him down there and, feeling cheeky, leaned down again. I then opened my mouth wide, and a large loogie came free, a rope of saliva holding it in place, lowering right above the man. It snapped up at the last minute, back to my mouth, but I then dropped it once more, beginning to yo-yo the mix of snot and saliva over Phil.
Astellia
Participator

Postby PhiltheValiant » Wed May 06, 2009 11:15 am

The gooey mix seemed to harden around me. I struggled to break free, but to no avail.

And that's when Jade saw me. Her voice seemed to rumble like thunder, and as she leaned down over me, a wave of fear spread across my face. I still didn't know how Jade got so big, but she seemed to be VERY interested in me.

She opened her mouth wide! She was gonna suck me up into her mouth while I was down! Suddenly, a gigantic loogie, the size of a truck, hung down over me, coiled around a massive rope of saliva! As she kept taunting me with it, I began to scream, not knowing what she was gonna do to me. Although, I knew she wouldn't be affected by the screaming, so I stopped, wondering what she was gonna do to me next...
PhiltheValiant
Somewhat familiar

Postby Astellia » Wed May 06, 2009 1:46 pm

I let it hang down and snap back up at least ten times, the reactions of the tiny person below pretty funny to watch. Finally I pulled it back into my mouth and turned to the side. I spat it out there, and it crashed down to the ground, flattening a car beneath, the vehicle encapsulated in the slimy mess. Leaning down, I looked at Phil with a grin. "Well, can't really eat you when your all gross can I?" It seems I may leave him in peace at last. Instead, however, I reach down, intending to pick him up by his feet legs, to dangle him upside down in front of me. "I know just the place for you!"
Astellia
Participator

Postby PhiltheValiant » Wed May 06, 2009 1:51 pm

As I looked around during the frightful scene, I saw crowds of people run about screaming. The loogie was then spat out, with such force that it destroyed a nearby car.

That's when Jade loomed down over me and revealled my true fate: vore. As she reached down for me, I screamed: "NO!" Already, I could detect the shape of a chocolate bar and a bottle of water in her pockets. Was I to be eaten along with them, or would she consider me her 'piece de resistance'....?
PhiltheValiant
Somewhat familiar

Postby Astellia » Wed May 06, 2009 2:00 pm

As I picked up the pinned man, I let him dangle from my fingers a bit, able to see the street hundreds of feet below, like a grey abyss, offering certain death. However this was not the fate I intended for him. Instead I reached down and loosened my jeans, letting the back slide down, revealing my cotton panties a bit. I then gave Phil three shakes, to let some of the mess drip off of him, leaving only that which had hardened around my body, bound in chains forged of a little girls boogers. With my free hand I held open the back of my panties, and let him go, to plummet down into the prison of fabric.
Astellia
Participator

Postby PhiltheValiant » Wed May 06, 2009 2:06 pm

Jade picked me up. I clung to her fingers in panic. "Don't drop me, please!" I screamed.

Down below, I saw her jeans being loosened and pulled down. So, I wasn't gonna be squished on the tarmac, then. Suddenly, Jade massively shook me about, and I felt the massive G-Forces tremendously.

She dangled me over her panties. "Jade, NO! Not there!" I yelled. But, it was too late. She dropped me. I screamed blue murder as I fell into her panties. Darkness enveloped me. I began to bang on her panties.

"Jade, let me out of here!" I shouted. "JADE! Can you hear me? Let me out of here, PLEASE!"

I turned round and saw her massive butt loom over me. "Oh God..." I whispered, in both sheer terror and amazement....
PhiltheValiant
Somewhat familiar

Postby Astellia » Wed May 06, 2009 2:14 pm

As his eyes locked on my tremendous glutes, the soft pale skin like an enormous canyon ahead of him. Above the little pink hole can be seen, and my hips shift, my underwear bouncing around with him inside. I seem to be in some discomfort, but of what sort is not yet clear. Unfortunatly for Phil, it is revealed moments later, as the hole slides open, and a hurricane of flatulence blows out, the thick horribly smelling fumes flowing out, my panties heating up from the warm humid gas. A sigh of relief can be heard as I let it out, the pressure released. Down below cars skid out of control as their drivers gag and choke on the fumes, my awful fart suffocating the people around us.
Astellia
Participator

Postby PhiltheValiant » Wed May 06, 2009 2:19 pm

I began to bang on the giant glutes, yelling for Jade's attention. Suddenly, the amazing colossal butt began to shake uncontrollably, sending me flying back onto her panties. I looked up as a giant hole slid open and a huge gas of flatulence blew out.

I screamed as I gagged and coughed. "Jade, that's DISGUSTING!" I yelled, trying not to barf. "Let me out!" I begun to sweat as the air in her panties began to get hotter. "For Christ's sakes, LET ME OUT!"
PhiltheValiant
Somewhat familiar

Postby Astellia » Wed May 06, 2009 2:25 pm

Reaching back, I could feel the scream on my butt, the shout like a tiny rush of air on my rear. Unfortunatly for Phil, I interpruted it only as an itch. And reaching down, began to scratch a bit through my jeans. As a result, my panties shook all around, a continual earthquake around Phil, as the denim pushed in to rub along my cheeks. After twenty seconds of scratching, the feeling in my panties probably far longer, I turned my attention to the people below, beginning to pick up and drop them into my mouth, devouring twenty without hardly a thought.
Astellia
Participator

Postby PhiltheValiant » Wed May 06, 2009 2:29 pm

Suddenly, the area around me shook once again. I screamed and ran as imprints of Jade's giant fingers appeared behind me. She was itching her butt, and I was trapped! I dodged the giant denim and clung onto an area of buttock flesh. Suddenly, after what seemed like forever, the itching stopped. I dropped down back onto her panties...
PhiltheValiant
Somewhat familiar

Postby Astellia » Thu May 07, 2009 9:17 am

I felt a small bump on my backside as the tiny man fell back into place, but my mind was currently focused elsewhere. Having fun with it, I leapt up and swung down my leg in a kick, slicing my foot down through a nearby building, the axe kick shattering it. Unfortunatly I was still not quite skilled at that one, and ended up falling right on my butt. The pressure pushing Phil up between my cheeks.
Astellia
Participator

Postby PhiltheValiant » Thu May 07, 2009 10:19 am

Suddenly, I felt the massive rush of G-Force as Jade moved her entire body. Caught in one of her martial arts poses, I felt myself being thrown onto her butt, and back onto her panties.

I heard Jade fall over...onto her butt! I screamed as the huge cheeks fell on me, crushing my tiny body. I clung onto the giant flesh, desperately hoping they wouldn't crush my tiny bones....
PhiltheValiant
Somewhat familiar

Return to Private Roleplay