Pokeballs! (Tacorem and Nornico)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Pokeballs! (Tacorem and Nornico)

Postby Nornico » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:28 pm

At first, the herm trainer didn't seem to stir at Samanth's jostlings, but hearing the word hatching seemed to do the job, as if it were like an emergency start-up on the girl. Cindy blinked blearily a few times as she looked at Samanth, before looking over at the egg, and started to sit herself up, stretching her arms and legs whilst she could. "...right, uh... okay... towels? I think we need towels?" Cindy said, uncertainly. She'd still only just woken up and she wasn't quite with it.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:58 pm

Samanth blinked at that, confused. "Towels? It's just an egg, not a baby... well a baby pokemon, but still, not that!" Samanth said, getting flustered and hopping back down to the bed, bouncing on Tanzie's head, who yelped as she was woken up. "Ahh! What? Oh the egg!" she said, shaking her head, seeming to have a bit of headache from the hop, and from last night... The commotion had woken up Nido and Theo, who joined the other pokemon crowding around the egg, watching closely as it shook and cracked.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:43 pm

Cindy sat up, her eyes wide now as she put her legs over the sides of the bed. Uncertainly, she slipped off, and started to sit beside the egg, still with her morning head on it seemed, as she was looking from the egg to Tanzie constantly, as if waiting for guidance or some kind of instruction.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:36 pm

Tanzie was quickly all alert despite having been so abruptly woken up. "Just let it break out of the shell on its own. It won't be strong if you help it out," she warned as the egg rocked. Despite her words, she did hold the egg still, seeing it cracking the top. It would take a few minutes for it to move again, but when it did the top of the egg broke off, and the small, pale blue and white head of the baby Dratini emerged!
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:23 pm

Cindy watched the egg closely, and a smile crept across her face when she saw the crack appear at the top of the egg. She started to get just a little bit worried when it was silent for a moment, before the egg broke at the top completely, and she saw the big-eyed blue creature within. The small smile that she had grew into one of joy and pride, as she put her hands out in front of the egg, though as Tanzie advised, she didn't actually touch the egg. "Hey there little one... come on, you're almost here" She coached the little Dratini.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:56 am

The little slithery pokemon poked its head up, its eyes watery and blinking, its body slick from whatever sort of slime was left within the egg. It settled down in the egg shell, breathing in for the first time, it's body expanding slightly at it took in the air. It seemed quite tightly coiled up. After a little while it slowly unraveled, pushing the egg shell apart. "O-oh that's... I didn't think it would be that... big..." Tanzie murmured as the shell fell apart and they could see that it had been almost packed full of the dratini's length, which, as it moved towards Cindy and unwound along the floor, stretched all the way into the bathroom! It was, just barely out of it's egg, at least twenty feet long!
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:03 pm

Cindy blinked, her eyes getting wider as she watched the little... well, not so little, Pokémon unravel itself from the confines of it's egg. "Holy..." She murmured. "...Uh, I didn't know they could get THAT big straight after hatching" She admitted to the other Pokémon, as she stayed down on the floor, still crouching in front of the Dratini.

"Hey, uh... big guy" She said, with a smile, before slowly, and with the first sign of caution she'd ever displayed, put her hand out to the Dratini.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:43 pm

"Perhaps it's a special case... It was quite the large dragonite after all..." Tanzie murmured as she watched, not nearly so nervous around the baby pokemon as Cindy seemed to be, but she let her trainer approach it first. She had handled eggs before at the pokemon center, and it was always best to let their future trainer bond with them as soon as possible. The "little" dratini slowly shifted closer, it's little button nose/mouth lightly booping into Cindy's hand, before opening and nibbling slightly on the tips of her fingers. The inside of it's little mouth was quite hot, and wet, but shortly enough it had let Cindy's fingers go and slithered up a little more, laying the front foot of it's body along her forearm and nuzzling into the crook of her elbow.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:26 pm

Gently and slowly, Cindy brought her arm, and the overly-large Dratini, closer to herself, so that it was snuggled against her chest as she leaned back to sit against the frame of the bed. She gave it a few little scratches behind it's ears, or at least, around the back of it's head anyway, as she did to all her Pokémon (Hey, they seemed to like it, she thought).

"...So, uh, is it a boy or a girl?" Cindy questioned softly, as she tried to pull the Dratini's lower end aside gently.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:11 pm

Tanzie watched as her trainer handled the dratini with such care and gently rubbed behind it's head fins, which frilled back, its eyes closing as it nestled against her chest. The nurse pokemon watched her trying to roll the dratini's side over, but it seemed firm on keeping its belly facing down, twisting back each time she tried to pull it over. "Well we can always see later..." she murmured with a soft smile.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:47 pm

"Right, well..." Cindy murmured, before giving a tired yawn. "Um... okay, so... where's my Pokedex? I never considered ever getting a Dratini, really... what do I need to know..." Cindy murmured, using her free hand to reach for her backpack, rummaging around before she pulled out the little red digital booklet. "What does it eat, does need to drink... will it devour any of us in our sleep...?" She remarked softly, though couldn't help but giggle just a tiny bit at the latter question.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:02 pm

The little dratini made a soft squeak as it looked up at the analyzing pokedex as it beeped in turn. "Dratini, the dragon serpent pokemon! Once thought to be myths, Dratini shed their skin as they grow. Living underwater, it is carnivorous, eating magikarp and other aquatic pokemon, able to swallow most prey in its diet from birth. It lives in colonies, and learns to hunt together with other dratini, using speed to catch prey and strong coils to hold and subdue them while devouring. It prefers warm wet environments and can dry out in excessively arid environments.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay