Various Happenings (Gelus and Casey Cream)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Various Happenings (Gelus and Casey Cream)

Postby Gelus » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:52 pm

While her pokegirl hadn't noticed the trainer, the hybrid she was fighting was a lot more in tune with what was going on, his psychic senses taking in the building lust inside of her, even as it started to overwhelm her own mind and leave her aching for a good dicking. He'd've loved to give it to her but he had a battle to win first. Instead, he turned himself to the side a bit, so that he was completely facing away from her, making her watch that big, girlish butt jiggle and bounce as he started to pick up speed yet again.

The Blastislut would feel her body supported by... well it seemed like nothing, but it was obvious that the halfie was using it so that he could 'hands free' her and free up his limbs for stimulation. It would seem that he'd taken her challenge. The hold around her disappeared after a moment however, and then she found herself leaning forward into a wall, a pane of invisible force limned by the black-purple psionic flames of the strange pokeboi.

The moment that she had the support it became obvious that the reason he needed a more sturdy brace was that he'd intended to pick up his power. His hips began to piston with a force that would put the greatest fighting types to shame, slamming that huge cock in and out of her asshole with a speed and force like nothing he'd displayed before. The fat bulb of his tail slid up between her thighs, grinding into her slit for a moment before it pushed casually right on in and began to pump in and out, matching the speed and pace of his brutal thrusts, her entire lower half was bouncing and jiggling in time with his motions now, her ass slapping noisily down against his crotch and being answered by those heavy, cum-bloated balls smacking into her jiggling thighs as the two bodies met.

The hybrid himself just smirked as he leaned forward, biting down on the back of her neck and holding her in place to make his rutting all the more effective, growling out around her neck before he focused his attention elsewhere once more. Not just his fingers this time, but his entire fists were pushed up into those fat nips, stretching them nearly as far as if he'd stuffed that big, meaty cock into them. He pushed as deep as he could go with every motion, grinding against the inner walls, rubbing his knuckles into the supple nippleflesh, and setting up a pounding alternating rhythm so that one was always being thrust into as the other was being pulled from.

As he put up this intense sexual onslaught though, there was one thing that would probably stand out to the Blastislut more than anything else... given that she was a dinosaur she'd be well aquainted with how mammalian skin usually felt against her own cooler body. This hybrid, this male... even in the midst of all this attention, even fucking her like a runaway bulldozer, his skin was still only as warm as it normally was. And worse still, he hadn't begun to sweat either... A sharp bite came as a sudden distraction, just firm enough to draw some blood, a warning before he began to plow even harder into her, slamming her body up against the glass-like wall and keeping her there as he felt her fat juicy ass bounce around his cock.
Gelus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Casey_Cream » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:22 pm

The feel of that still only warm cock in her was really the only thing that truly made the Blastislut worry. The sweat only made that worry intensify. She had never been fucked this hard before in her life. Such rough brutal slamming fucks, she was loving every second of it to be sure, but always before her partner was gasping and sweating from exertion and their cocks were brands of fire in her pussy. This boi was fucking this hard and he hadn’t even peaked yet. She began to wonder if she might just be in over her head for the first time in her life.

Casey for her part had been crawling closer and closer to the fucking pair, her whole being focused on getting her face between his plush cheeks and giving him the rim job of the century. By the time she was done with that asshole it would be clean enough to see your reflection in. Not to make him cum and lose the fight…but just because she was supposed to. It was what she was meant to do in this situation…it was…her…

Somehow Casey managed to snap out of it at that point. She wasn’t sure if it was the reek of sex that filled the whole cave at this point…watching four of her best get beaten by this one boi as if they were nothing or…or if he was tampering with her directly. That had to be it! Well…if he was going to cheat…that opened up some options…and after all no one but a true MASTER was allowed in this cave…it wasn’t like anyone was going to see her do this.

She stepped back and pulled out her last pokeball, inside was one of her most trusted and powerful. Surely between her and the Blastislut already out there fucking so hard they could beat this pokeboi. She dropped the ball not lobbing it into the fight and stepped back. The air in the cave dropped a few degrees as out of the ball blossomed a frozen beauty.

She was statuesque her features chiseled and cold as stone, her tits were huge, each bigger than her head and a cold sky blue, capped with darker frozen blue nipples already hard and erect. Her bust then tapered down to a thin hourglass waist before flaring out again to a wide set of hips and a deliciously bubbly butt. She looked at the fight already in progress and then at Casey, clearly confused.

Casey pulled the taller woman down and quickly began explaining in whispers what she suspected and what she wanted to do. It didn’t take much to convince the Articunt that her plan was the right one. Soon the blue beauty was slipping up behind the two and with a deep breath she rolled open the boi’s asscheeks, which were shockingly bigger than her own, and let out a cold blast down his crack and over his balls. Not enough to actually freeze him solid but enough to shock and cause intense pleasure because of the sudden change.
Casey_Cream
Participator

Postby Gelus » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:51 pm

The sudden frigid blast prompted a groan that was half grunt and half slutty, girlish moan from the powerful hybrid... it would seem that that utterly hedonistic personality does come with its weaknesses, and a love of pleasure first and foremost amonst them. Unfortunately for the Blastislut, he didn't unload right then and there, but instead kept up his rhythm hard and fast against her, actually picking up speed and power and beginning to rock her larger body before him. Even her powerful shell was feeling the onslaught, creaking just gently for now, but still voicing its complaints about being brutally fucked up against that invisible wall again and again. "How naughty, aren't you supposed to follow regulations in here, 'Champion'?" The mewtwo-half just laughed a wicked laugh and licked his lips, as if the fact she'd called out a second pokemon was the same as admitting a personal defeat already, even as he turned some of his attention to the Articunt quirking an eyebrow suggestively and widening his stance a bit. She'd feel herself speared on a pair of phantom phallus, enormous cocks the size of the boi's own, thrusting into her in opposing rhythms and grinding against every part she had to offer. And then a second pair joined the first, two each up her tight, bubbly ass and her unprepared cunt, grinding against her even as K-Two decided to add a finishing touch of humiliation. On top of the cocks, the Articunt would feel hands roaming over her body... sensually at first, but then more roughly, grabbing her wrists and pulling her arms behind her back, grabbing the back of her head and shoving her forward, and yanking her tailfeathers like a rough lover all at once. Adding a bit more roll to his hips, the pokeboi was able to add a great deal more humiliation to the legendary bird below, his asshole stretching casually to take her beak, her face, and her entire upper body up to the shoulders, rolling up to her beaktip and back again every time that he made one of those long, heavy thrusts... O top of having resisted her initial onslaught, now the hybrid was using her like a dildo!

K-Two's attention... that of his eyes at least, was still on the trainer. Casey had caught his eye, so to speak... and like the cat stalking a mouse that he was, the hybrid wanted her to know exactly who it was he was after. She'd thrown obstacles in the way, and she'd put up roadblocks to try and stop him... but it was the mouse he was after, and in the end it would be the mouse he'd get. "Sweating now, dear? You should be... or maybe your cunt is drooling under that silly little outfit and you're just angry that you can't get to my dick while your girl's asshole is wrapped around it." He gave the Blastislut's nipples a firm pinch for emphasis, slamming his cock up into her ass and his tail into her cunt at the same time to make her whole body shake, ass jiggling and tits bouncing as he leaned forward and squatted down just a bit, able to take the Articunt just past her fat tits now, using them to stretch his hungry pucker as he continued to humiliatingly use her to pleasure himself, the Blastislut reduced to a passively fighting wank sleeve and the Articunt to an hourglass figured buttplug in mere moments, accessories to his taunting and teasing of their trainer rather than defenses in their own right. "A pokemon center can fix most of what I've done... but I hear that stopped pumping stomachs after my last wad of jizz gummed up the machine, you'll just have to wait out the load I spit into you... and if you're really unlucky, you'll be waiting for nine or ten months~"
Gelus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Casey_Cream » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:14 pm

Casey glared daggers at the demi. “You broke the rules first! You’ve been planting images in my head this whole time! I know you have! Making me think about sucking your cock, rimming you deep…sucking…on…your balls.” Casey’s voice trailed off at that point obviously she was beginning to think about what she was mentioning as her eyes glazed over and her mouth hung open for a few moments before she shook her head and grit her teeth glaring once again. “Damn you! It won’t work! So don’t pretend to be taking the high ground with me! You cheated first so I just decided to cheat right back! It worked against team Dildo and it will work against you!” She said with a bit of her old cockiness back.

While this diatribe was happening outside the Arcticunt was inside K-Two’s ass. The Arcticunt was living up to her title though. The queen of ice was being a total ice queen bitch inside Kyre’s ass. While all those phantom cocks and ghost hands played with her she seemed completely unphased by them. It would be almost impossible to tell if it was because of her intense sexual training, her rigid mental defenses, or simply because she was in fact a complete ice queen, but somehow she was able to ignore all that and turn her powers all the way up…or all the way down as case may be. She opened her mouth wide and let out a spray of ice directly up his ass. Just before she opened her beak wide and stuck out her tongue and licked a patch of absolute zero right along his prostate.

Back on the outside the Blastislut was beginning to show the signs of wear and tear so obviously even Casey could notice them. Her face was flushed a deep purple, sweat was running down her massive breasts, her teeth were clenched tight in a grimace of someone trying to hold off the biggest orgasm of her life. Casey’s cockiness faded a bit as she noticed it and her huge ears twitched at the sound of the creaking shell.

“Aww…fuck…You have been taking him pretty long haven’t you girl…do you need a break?” Casey asked as she reached toward her belt. The Blastislut stopped the mouse by shaking her head and she rolled her own hips and redoubled her efforts to fuck this big boy into submission. It had been rough…but getting him in the breeding pens, the Blastislut licked her lips, she would happily take this bad boy’s load to see what kind of terrifying offspring they would have in a few months. Unfortunately to have that happy outcome she needed to beat him here. So the big blue slut began to roll her hips right back at him, her large juicy ass beginning to clap as she bounced and jiggled on him, she reached back to wrap her arms around his neck and pull him down into a passionate kiss.

Casey eased back a little and her cockiness returned. “Come on girls…one good cum and he is done…no male can hold back this long and be able to pop again so soon. One cum and its nothing but ball for this bad boy. Come on girls you can do it.” She muttered to herself softly.
Casey_Cream
Participator

Postby Gelus » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:33 pm

Smirking some, the hybrid leaned into the Blastislut's kiss, his tongue twining around her own, coiling again and again as the two wrestled until it was like the spring around a suspension. He remained liplocked with her as he began to pick up his pace and power yet again, rocking her entire huge body with the force of every thrust, making that huge clapping ass jiggle and ripple as the shock from his thighs impacting her body spread across her. The hybrid reached back, supporting the turtle-pokegirl with his psychic powers, and spread his asscheeks a bit wider for the Articunt's comfort, all while continuing to roll his hips back, his asshole stretching over her fat tits again and again as he used her for his pleasure, the hot, musky scent of his interior grinding into her feathers and making sure she'd smell like sex and his scent for weeks, even with regular showers.

He was surprised by the patch of ice, absolute zero was going a bit overboard even for him, but he was tough enough that it registered as pleasure instead of pain, despite the cross-eyed look it momentarily gave him before he embraced the sensation, shivering a bit as his thick tail wrapped around the birdgirl's hips, starting to work her into him roughly, buffeting her body against his velvet soft inner walls, harsh enough to leave bruises where she smacked into him and where his tail held her, but strangely arousing despite the rough treatment.

The Blastislut might have a brief moment where she thought she had won, as a half gallon of precum spurted from his cock with a disgusting splut, oozing down around his length to pool on the floor... bit a casual glance down showed that the entire gooey puddle was just more of that clear, slippery pre-seed and none of it had the telltale white thickness of cum... but if he'd managed to leak that much in one gooey blurt it was easy to think that he'd make even more when he finally unloaded, especially with all the pleasure he'd been enduring through her efforts to wear him down.

And yet K-2 just smiled and kept his eyes serene... well, as lustful and smoldering as the caldera of an active volcano, but still somehow calm and collected even in the middle of using one girl for a surprisingly fighty sex toy and another trying to ride him to climax at once. Another glance in the direction of the trainer, and he only gave her the cockiest grin yet, shaking his head with a soft laugh. "Miss, not once have I reached out to you with my psychic power. Pokemon have natural defenses against such things but trainers usually don't, and since I didn't want to scramble your brain and leave you too addled to properly enjoy your brutal breakfucking I thought I would just leave you untouched. Anything you're thinking, any perverted thoughts you have about me riding your ass... or blasting my load into your cunt... or perhaps burying your face in my fat girlish ass and eating my donut like a bad cop... Well anything you're thinking comes from you and you alone. I don't fiddle with trainers until they lose, and that includes you, my silly, slutty challenger."
Gelus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Casey_Cream » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:44 pm

“B-break fuck?” Casey stammered out as she felt her knees go weak at the phrase. As if it had been something she knew was going to happen eventually. That somehow she had always known her life as a proud trainer would change forever in this cave…with that cock. She shook the idea off quickly, chalking it up to general fear, after all…there were rather a few stories about trainers, both male and female, going ‘feral’ as it were. Beaten and fucked into submission by a pokeboi or pokegirl and used as a living sex toy. Heck there were even stories about some pokes use trainers as a status symbol…though that had always sounded a little farfetched to her.

She grit herself and pushed her legs straight. “Yeah right! The only break fucking you’ll be doing is when I am riding you after you are mine.” She said, and instantly regretted it. She had thought that sounded much cooler in her head, but then…witty one liners had never really been her forte in the heat of the moment. “God dammit…Girls just beat him already! He has already turned one of you into cum!” She said her composer slipping again.

As she spoke it was obvious that her Blastislut was losing control. Her pussy was absolutely gushing…even for a water type. Her eyes were also rolling back in her head, as much as she didn’t want them to do that, she simply couldn’t stop them. She couldn’t believe this…she was one of the best trained on earth…she knew that from all the battles she had won completely on her own. But she now had help in this fight…and she was still getting fucked cross eyed. One rough, dirty, and mean action would probably push the poor slut over the line and set her off on a nearly mind warping chain of orgasms.

Meanwhile up the pokeboy’s ass the Arcticunt was losing it too. She was still cold…but no longer painfully cold. She was almost presently cold. Much like a metal dildo that never actually cooled all the way down. The smell, the humiliation, the abject submission to this pokeboy’s dominance and ass. It was all getting too much for her. Even though her life was in peril of being just a snack to this plush round, girlish ass, she couldn’t help but be amazingly turned on.

Casey all the while was outside watching all this. She could tell how turned on…and close to losing the match her Blastislut was. And she could also see that the struggles from her Arcticunt had almost completely stopped. This was bad…she didn’t know what would happen to her two best girls if this horny pokeboi won against both of them. She could tell her Arcticunt was one good sit from being ass food. Finally she snapped. “Wait! I’ll…I’ll let you fuck me if you let my girls go.” She said gritting her teeth and letting her shoulders slump. She hoped he would take the offer…but also knew that he could easily refuse and have her and her girls. But she knew at this point that she was beaten and couldn’t win.
Casey_Cream
Participator

Postby Gelus » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:59 pm

"Girly, you know there's no running from a Legendary fight. You can't escape and you can't win unless you're strong enough. If your girls are going to fail you, your girls are going to fail you. And this big bitch with her bouncing turtle-tits is about to squirt like a fire hose. I wanna feel all that pussy juice rushing down my cock before I blast a load in her ass. As for your bird, she's just fine where she is, as my ass toy." He laughed softly, and then suddenly redoubled his efforts, slamming his cock up into the Blastislut with enough force that just his feet pushing against the ground sent cracks through the stone.

The water-type would feel his dick inside of her, throbbing heavily with his heartbeat and leaking precum constantly, making the lewd squishing and squelching sounds echo off the walls and spread through the whole cave, to the point that even the doorman outside could only blush and pretend not to hear. His dick ground hard against her inner workings, rubbing up against every sensitive place and sweet spot that she had as if it had some kind of devilish targeting system, K-2's smirking face only becoming more wicked as he licked his lips and bit down on her neck hard, piercing his fangs through the skin and drawing a little blood. His tail wrapped itself casually around the pokegirl's waist, holding her in place and letting him give her an even more thorough pounding, even as his hands roamed over her body, teasing here and there but never lingering long enough to actually satisfy, intentionally teasing her up without letting her get into it, so the only pleasure she could indulge in was her fat ass being speared on his enormous cock, with the feeling of her body's betrayal rising further and further as she neared her release.

The heavy motion of his hips grinding back and forth caused his asshole to swallow the Articunt all the way up to her -own- waist with every thrust, then slide back up to grind against her tits as he slammed back into the Blastislut again. The sensation of that tight, slimy ring grinding against her and flattening her feathers is a mixture of terrifying and sensual, the intense pleasure of having her massive tits squeezed giving way to the nightmarish feeling of his anus hugging her hips, with just a few inches left before she'd be so far in him that the only way she'd manage to get back out would be as a pile of cat crap. And yet for all the terrorizing, it somehow never spread that far, his ring hesitating for just a moment each time, lingering at that final threshold, and then sliding back upward again to bring her intense pleasure, mingling the fear and the lust into one overwhelming, mind-destroyingly potent sensation that crashed down on her like an ocean storm, wave after wave of sensation and emotion relentlessly crushing down over her and bringing her closer to both climax and to being so utterly overwhelmed, given the nature of the pokeboi she was fighting, she probably wouldn't be let go until she passed out... assuming her even let her go then, and didn't just shove her the rest of the way up his ass to become a buttsnack.

All the while, the hybrid kept his eyes locked on the trainer's, the malicious and lustful gaze full of wicked intention and perverse thought as it bored from his eyes into Casey's own. Even without using his psychic powers she was already trapped in her imagination, it would seem, so it was only the natural thing to do to lock eyes with her and let her see everything that she feared, everything that she secretly desired, in those naughty depths. K-2 loosed a low rumble, and his balls gave a juicy gurgle as they churned around the dissolved pokegirl inside, the hot mess wadding up and readying to be shot up into the girl on his cock, all while he casually held himself back, making sure that he wouldn't give her the load she wanted until she was the first to cum, and lose the battle. "C'mon, big girl, I know you want to cum. Don't you wanna feel my dickspit surging up your ass, plastering your inner walls, flooding up into you and marking your guts with my scent, so everybody can know you survived a fuck with the raunchiest, horniest pokeboi in the world? Sure, you're gonna lose, but you're gonna enjoy every moment of it, aren't you?"
Gelus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Casey_Cream » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:54 pm

The Blastislut couldn’t believe it, this had literally never happened to her before. Not since she was a sweet little Sluttile when she had first met Casey. She had always been one of Casey’s toughest, her sexual, mental, and physical defenses the thickest and strongest in the world. But this was a whole new level for her. She had never encountered anything like it, his cock was fatter, thicker, and more skilled than anything she had ever taken in her life. She had taken cocks nearly half this size in the past…but once a guy got that big he usually figured he didn’t need skill, not this titan cocked monster. This boy was the complete package, skill and a cock that looked more like an onix than a cock. Truth be told she was amazed she had lasted this long.

With panic in her eyes the Blastislut looked to Casey and let he know…this was not going to end well for them. Casey saw the look in her eyes and almost moaned in defeat as she saw what was about to happen. Almost in slow-motion Casey saw her Blastislut’s eyes roll back in her head as her orgasm built and finally burst the dam. Neither Casey nor the Blastislut could believe it, she had never cum this fast before…or this hard. She felt the white hot heat of her orgasm ripple through her as her whole body rebelled and she thrashed and came on that fat cock in her ass. Her pussy drooling like a fountain down her ass and all over K-2’s cock and balls as she very nearly lost her mind to that orgasm. She tried to recover from it as quickly as possible…but not fast enough for a natural psychic type. Her brain, body…everything…was completely defenseless for a few seconds after that orgasm.

Meanwhile up the boi’s tight butt, the stink and the heat were melting the ice queen faster than a Saharan Sunday in summer. She knew she was in danger, she knew she was at this pokeboi’s mercy completely and totally. Worst of all…she kind of liked being completely in his control. No one had ever made her feel like this, like this helpless little slut that at any second could be pulled all the way in and gone forever, or held there and ridden like a dildo and humiliated in front of her trainer and probably others later, or pulled out of this hot hole and used as another cock sock like the Blastislut.

Down on her knees, the sounds and smells of sex washing over her, Casey could only look up at the threesome happening before her and know she was beaten. She had only been beaten a few times and she wasn’t really ready to deal with it, to make matters worse…part of her really wanted to lose…part of her wanted to be where her pokesluts were. Beaten…used…abused…toys for this pokeboi’s fun and maybe even…his meal… “Y-you win…” she stammered out her shoulders falling.
Casey_Cream
Participator

Postby Gelus » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:13 pm

K-2 was... deeply tempted to just absorb the poor Arcticunt right then and there, turn her straight into assfat and trap her spirit in the folds of his bouncy ass, to suffer through the indignity of sharing in his pleasure whenever he did something butt-centric. But... the trainer had already admitted defeat, he didn't stick to -most- of the rules but that one was one he prided himself on. He shoved himself down over her once more, pressing her face against the filthy walls and making his body clench down hard as he finally allowed himself to nut inside of the Blastislut... and she'd know it too, he -allowed- himself to nut, probably could have held out Arceus only knows how much longer. But thanks to the constant stimulation over such a long time, he had plenty of gunk saved up for this particular wad, and she'd feel like somebody had set off a firehose in her ass, cum flooding up through her inner workings and bloating out her belly like she was ready to birth a whole litter. The turtle-esque pokegirl would feel a sensation as though she were going to be sick before a rush of hot, thick spunk oozed from her nose and mouth, goopily drooling from her snout to splatter on the ground in sluggish, thick ropes.

Kyre pulled himself free from her and then pushed her to lay on the ground and catch her breath, as a water type she would probably be able to open her windpipe fairly easily with a blast of aqua. He placed his hands on his hips, pushing hard on the ice-bird in his bowels and then shoved her out of him like he was passing a large, particularly-shapely turd, turning back to look her in the eyes with a wicked grin. "The worst part about this experience for you is that you're going to remember the moment I shat you forever, and eventually you're going to wonder how much hotter it would be if I'd done it after you were thoroughly digested." He looked her right in the eyes as he spoke, his own burning with perverse lust and absolute dominance, like an unquestionable emperor making a decree rather than a pokeboi who was teasing a downed slut.

Stepping forward, he brought up his still stiff, cum-leaking cock and pressed it into the mousegirl's face, leaving thick dribblets of jizz on her and ingraining his scent into her fur as he pressed the tip into her mouth, the salty-sweet taste of his cum mingling with the bitter stink of Blastislut ass. "Should I fuck your face while you're still conscious? You trainer types always seem to pass out when you lose a battle, how long do you think you'll last?"
Gelus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Casey_Cream » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:54 pm

That made the poor mouse wince. She should have thought about that before she spoke and surrendered. “I…I don’t think I will black out.” She said, consoling herself with the fact that at least she had saved most of her girls. “They…they didn’t get knocked out…they just…I…I surrendered, I think that counts as fleeing the fight. I…I think I won’t pass out.” She said a little nervous at the fact that that meant she was completely at the mercy of the horse hung pokeboi with no hope of blacking out…assuming he didn’t fuck her unconscious, which…given what she had seen was very likely.

That massive cock pressed against her face and she got an even deeper, more potent wiff of that stink that seemed to come off every inch of these massive balls and hard cock. Wait…hard? That made poor Casey blink and look closer, oh god it was still hard, and…and it seemed to be getting harder. How was that even possible? He had cum much more than once…much more than once…and he was getting harder? What the hell was this pokeboi? And what was he going to do to her poor little body…what had he already done to her girls? Oh she had to get them to a Pokemon Center ASAP.

Meanwhile her girls were in no position to help her, or protest at what was about to happen to her. Her Arcticunt was gasping for air, mainly because she had stopped breathing when K-2 had locked eyes with her. The way he had spoken to her, what he had said, the fact that she knew every word to be true, the way the words echoed in her head, and worse yet, she knew they echoed on their own that he wasn’t doing anything. This once legendary bird had narrowly escaped being ass food, and she had been completely powerless to prevent it. She also had to agree with him…she would wonder what would have been hotter…surviving or dying in that ass.

The Blastislut was laying in the growing puddle of cum and groaning…she hadn’t cum that hard since she was a little Squitter. To make it worse, she hadn’t wanted to cum…she normally had such tough defenses and this little monster had completely overwhelmed her. And he was about to turn that bitch breaker of a cock on her master. Not that there was really anything she could do…she had already tried and failed to stop him…but still the humiliation of it rankled in her.

Casey looked down as that huge cock drooled copious amounts of cum onto her tits. “S-so…you want to skull fuck me first?” She asked, unable to keep the tremble out of her voice.
Casey_Cream
Participator

Postby Gelus » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:31 pm

"Skull fuck you?" K-2 paused for a moment before he tipped his head to the side, she certainly had a good suggestion, and it would be another good way to show off his dominance.... he was also curious if she was enough of a subby little slut that she'd be able to cum just from getting her mouth wrecked. Instead of answering her with words however, the hybrid just casually smeared his leaking cum all over her face, grinding his cocktip agaisnt her, the remnants of his previous orgasm more than enough to mimic a multi man bukkake, thick dribbling rivulets of jizz oozing down her face and into her cleavage as the catlike pokehalf seemed to ponder the idea, mulling it over with the lazy grace that all felines seem to have been unfairly given.

After a few moments of this he finally makes a decision, and what a decision it is as it involves him suddenly cramming his cock forward, parting the girl's jaws painfully wide around his enormous dick and grabbing her by the head, his fingers twining into her hair. Skull fuck is just the right set of words to describe what he does, the big hybrid casually floating a few inches off the ground as he rolled his hips with terrifying force, dragging his fuckhole of a trainer forward into his motions, his balls slamming into her chin and tits hard enough to leave bruises as he made use of her without so much as a whit of care for her safety or her health. The flow of cum rapidly replaced itself with fresh precum, sticky and thick giving way to thickly coating but slippery, easing his entry so that he could go at full force without so much as a care. The sound of his enormous balls sloshing and gurgling behind him let the girl know there was plenty of her Churlzard left, and it would all be gushing right down her throat once he decided he'd had enough fun slamming her mouth, as by this point it was quite obvious that the mewtwo-demi could hold back as long as he felt like and cum on demand.

A casual gesture with his free hand and the Blastislut would find herself being dragged forward, casually slid along the ground until her face was pressed up between the bubbly, girlish cheeks of the pokeboi, K-2 just grinding there against her snout, the thick musk of his balls and his ass and the lingering scent of the Arcticunt who had just been up his ass all mingling together into something that was equal parts lewd and terrifying, though his mounting lust had the previous rapidly beginning to outstrip the latter. There were no words from him as he ground against her, his pucker giving lewd mock-kisses to her face here and there, leaving little star shapes of moisture that evaporated in mere moments from the heat of his body, like a man dieing of fever in his throes of lust. It was obvious he wanted her to eat his ass... but at the same time he managed to somehow be nonchalant and lazy, as though he were perfectly fine with just humiliating her by dragging her face against his asshole again and again, marking her with his scent on top of the scent of his spend and leaving her for all intents and purposes his property even if she was registered to her trainer. That thick, meaty tail came to wrap around her throat, holding her in place and freeing up the hybrid's other hand once more.

Shifting his position a bit, K-2 casually bent over a bit and then freed up his hands, sliding his grip along the mousegirl's head to grab her by the ears, each hand getting a good grip on one of those cute mousey radar-dishes and using them like handles to draw the girl forward even harder, nearly threatening to break her jaw with just the sheer force of his brutal thrusts. Poor Casey was practically a back and forth blur by this point, being yanked forward and then fucked into so hard that she was sent right back to her original position, precum drooling from around the oversized cock to dribble all over her tits and soak into her clothing even as half of it backflowed down into her stomach, making her feel bloated and full even though she hadn't actually swallowed a wad yet. The Demi-mewtwo just let his tongue hang down from his mouth, panting a little over it as he bared his fangs in a lewd snarl, his breath coming out in steamy puffs as he exerted himself even harder on humiliating the trainer than he had her pokemon.
Gelus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay