Various Happenings (Gelus and Casey Cream)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Various Happenings (Gelus and Casey Cream)

Postby Gelus » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:01 pm

Tummyrumble's Cherry Delight

Sitting in his room in the library that he lived in, Tummyrumble was bored and couldn't think of a single thing to do with his time. He had read through his favorite stories already today, and he had already rubbed one out quite a few times as well, at this point it was only making him hornier instead of helping out.

Too old to play most of the games he knew, and too young to do anything that would be considered 'adult', the crimson unicorn had taken to using his exotic looks to get into the pants of the MILFy mothers of some of the other ponies around. Today though, the mothers were all busy, the mayor wasn't sunbathing, and there wasn't anything interesting to do to begin with.

"Urgh, to hell with this, I'll just go into town and get something to eat." And with that he stood up and got dressed, slipping on a T-shirt and then shimmying into a pair of jeans, having a hell of a time cramming his thick, round ass into the seat of them, making a mammoth bulge in the back and in the front of the poor pants where they were forced to hug to his junk.

"Hey, Wacky, I'm going out!" The young unicorn waved to his older brother and caretaker, Wacky Quest, as he moved through the cave-opening of the underground library, walking fearlessly through the Everfree forest right into town, his hooves clopping softly against the ground as he moved in a bee-line toward his destination, Mrs. Cake's bakery, having a cupcake on the mind... if he was lucky, she and her husband would be in the mood for his weekly 'special' and he might get to have some fun -and- a treat.
Gelus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Various Happenings (Gelus and Casey Cream)

Postby Casey_Cream » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:41 pm

Cherry was so excited. Mr. and Mrs. Cake had left to cater for one of Pinkie Pie's wild parties and taken the twins with them. Since Pinkie was throwing the party and the Cakes were catering it there had been no one to leave in charge of the bakery. Well after much wheedling and pleading and begging and big puppy dog eyes, the Cakes had agreed to let Cherry run the bakery in their absence.

Cherry was so proud as she stood behind the counter wearing jeans and a t-shirt and an apron she had had to borrow from her mother. See...she was what her mother called an 'early bloomer.' But few girls bloomed as early and as big as Cherry Delight. Poor Cherry was still a blank-flank but was rocking a set of breasts that required specially ordered bras from Canterlot. And while her flank was blank it was thick and juicy and bouncy and almost too wide to get through the door. She took after her mother in both areas and so the apron was specially cut to cover a full figured girl like Cherry.

So far it had been a quite day she had sold a few cakes and a few cupcakes but nothing major and nothing she couldn't handle. She was feeling very grown up and very proud she had gotten to the point where after every customer was safely out the door she was undoing her jeans and dropping them to check to see if she had gotten her cutie mark yet. In fact she was currently doing just that looking at her cherry red flank to see if it was still blank or if it was showing any sign of changing at all.
Casey_Cream
Participator

Postby Gelus » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:26 pm

Walking into the bakery, the red unicorn was confused and surprised to see that someone he didn't know was inside behind the counter. The tall, lanky male blinked a few times as he noticed that the cute pegasus girl was actually checking out her own ass... her flank probably, since there wasn't a symbol on it. He never really got the cutie mark obsession, but he'd gotten his own quite early on, after devouring a young bully whole and alive while the two were left unsupervised, he'd even managed to get away with it by dumping the would-be bad boy's remains next to the opening of a gryphon cave, those gryphs really did love their horseflesh after all. But he certainly wasn't complaning in this case, not with that bodacious bottom on display, even partially, and he stood up on tiphoof to get a better view, not saying a thing until she started to turn his way, at which point he dropped back onto the flat of both hooves to make sure she didn't notice he'd been looking, casually moving into a forward gait.

Cherry would get a good look at the unicorn colt before her, he was a little younger than her own age, just a tiny bit, but he was one of those boys who had shot up early and not filled out yet, giving him a slender, almost feminine sort of look. A pair of librarian-like spectacles sat on the bridge of his snout, making him look cute and harmless, something that couldn't be further from the truth with the monster-like strength that rested in those skinny arms and legs of his. He stepped up to the counter with a friendly, smile, quirking his head to the side and looking down at Cherry with a chuckle. "Ummmmm... Hi!"

Of course, as he looked at her, he kept his eyes looking into her own, respectfully maintaining eye contact while his peripheral vision drank in the valley of her cleavage, taking note of every curve that she had to offer. His soft cock, reaching almost all the way to the cuff of his pants, thickened up, making a very visible and very prominent bulge there, making him blush a little, thankful for his red pelt... Of course, the shy, hung-like-a-dragon schoolboy approach really only worked on mothers and lonely older women, anyway, so he needn't worry of her thinking her was coming onto her. "I'm Tummyrumble, are you working for Mr and Mrs. Cake? I usually see them here about this time of week." He smiled winningly, inwardly thinking about how his 'seeing' them left Mr. Cake with a gaping asshole and a two-day limp and Mrs. Cake with a belly swollen like she was pregnant with twins again.
Gelus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Casey_Cream » Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:44 am

Cherry looked up and nearly jumped out of her skin when she noticed the little colt in front of her. She yanked her pants up quickly and gave herself a wedgie. She winced and hopped around in pain for a second as she pushed on the outside of her jeans to try and straighten them and her panties out. It took her a few seconds but she managed to recover and turn to face the young colt.

“H-hey there. Sorry...umm c-could you just forget you saw that?” She said stammering like Fluttershy ans she blushed so deep it actually began to show up on her red cheeks. She didn't like being a blank flank at her age and was very sensitive about it.

She then shook her head and nodded a moment later. “Y-yes I am minding the shop for Mr. and Mrs. Cake. Pinkie Pie is having a party and they are catering it and needed to be at the party to help. So They left me in charge.” Cherry said puffing up with pride at the fact that the Cakes had trusted her to mind the shop. While puffing up she also made that already puffy chest of hers puff out even more.

“They also took the twins with them. So its just me here today. How can I help you?” She asked smiling and leaning on the counter a little, her heavy load of a chest resting on the glass topped counter and hiding many of the displayed goodies from sight. “Ooops sorry. Here let me just.” She straightened up to let him see the cakes and cookies and in doing so nearly knocked over a cake stand with her knockers. “Gah!” She whined as she just barely caught it in time. “Whew” She sighed wiping her brow, which pulled her arm over her head and pulled her ample chest up enticingly.

Then she noticed the odd bulge in the colts pants. “Ummm why is there a baseball bat in your pants?” She asked think that was the only thing it could possibly be. Then she shook her head as she reminded herself she was supposed to be selling cakes, not worrying about how young colts carried their sporting goods. "Sorry forget I asked hehe." She said with a giggle. "Anyway did you want to get a cake or something?" She asked smiling warmly again and feeling very much in control of the situation.
Casey_Cream
Participator

Postby Gelus » Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:54 pm

Tummyrumble couldn't help but smirk a bit, amused by the way that she'd given herself a wedgie trying to pull her pants up so fast. He was a little disappointed that she hadn't been absent minded enough to simply help him with half of her rump showing, that'd've been a nice show on top of the ample rack she was sporting.

"Yeah sure, of course. You must be excited then, for this chance at extra responsibility and all that stuff, hopefully it'll help you out and all... I'd say something about 'maturing' but I don't know much about it myself, I'm younger than you are probably, and it looks like you've... umm... done a lot of maturing already."

He blushed a bit beneath his pelt, glad that his fur covered his skin, even if at this point his pants weren't doing such a good job of covering his junk anymore, making him grumble and fidget with the hefty length of his maleness, his thick musk leaking just lightly through his pants. The scent of it would be just the right thing to tease this girl with though, prompting those natural mare's urges to get mounted and plowed like a fallow field, even if Cherry herself wouldn't know a thing to do with those urges.

"And yeah, I actually have a special order. She probably didn't tell you where it is though, I always have her put it in the same spot and usually I come in the back door and get it, so that I don't have to interrupt the normal customers." Of course, this was half true, he usually came in the back door, but that was more because the couple preferred not to have it be quite so obvious what they were doing with the young stallion-to-be, given that he was well below the age that adults should be fooling around with him.

He paused a bit, quirking his head to the side as he was asked why there was a baseball bat in his pants... was this girl really that naive and unspoiled by the world? The thought only made his shaft that much harder, a soft whicker of lust escaping him accidentally, making his cheeks flush a little more red, beneath his crimson fur, hoping that she'd just mistake the sound for excitement for his cupcake order.

"Ummm... that's not a baseball bat, but that's not important right now. Do you want me to show you where she keeps my order, or do you think you can find them on your own? They're pretty well hidden, I had a few weeks where people came and took my order instead of their own because they thought it looked tastier." He sighed softly as he said this, it was true, and the worst part is that the order probably was, the cupcakes that he got to provide a pretense for going in to pick them up tended to be specialty orders, the unicorn a big lover of big flavors.

"I could wait up front here if you want, while you look. But I know that nobody's supposed to be up here when there's not anyone behind the counter, for safety's sake and all that. There aren't any thieves in Ponyville but there are some folks who don't have good self control, and really love sweets." He laughed at those words, glad that he didn't have to finish with the fact that the most impulsive colt in town was probably him.
Gelus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Casey_Cream » Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:59 am

Cherry sniffed at the air. Something...smelled different, it was mostly masked by the smell of the bakery but at a deeper primal level her body picked up on the musk oozing from Tummyrumble's pants. Her body reacted almost instantly, her big puffy nipples got hard almost at once and stuck out from under her bra, T-shirt, and the apron she wore to be clearly visible by all. But due to her innocence she did nothing to hide the fact. Mean while below the counter her virgin slit began to get wet and began to let out those feminine smells that were the opposites and answers to the colt's. Smells that would say at an instinctual level, and for the over-sexed little colt, a conscious level, here is a fertile field! Plow it till the cows come home!

“A special order huh? Yeah she didn't say anything about that to me.” the red pegasus mare said as she leaned on the glass top counter. “They let you come in the back way? Wow...did you have Mr. Cake give you that long talk about safety like he did with me?” She asked remembering how long and boring the talk had been and how much it had consisted of 'careful of the hot ovens.' How young did he think she was? She knew not to stick her hoof onto a hot stove.

She looked about the store a little as if looking for guidance on the matter. She remembered Mrs. Cake telling her not to leave anyone alone in the store front, not just to stop would be thieves but also because it was bad customer service. But she also remembered Mr. Cake telling her about not letting anyone in the back for safety reasons. She had no idea what to do. It would be bad customer service to not give it to him and if she told him to come back when the Cakes were back he might complain to them and they might not let her watch the store again. Then she might never get her Cutie mark! O what was she to do?!

Finally after a few moments of indecision she decide. “Here you come stand behind the counter with me and tell me where the special order is. I can't let you into the back with out Mr. Cake saying I can so you stay here in view of the back and tell me where it is ok?” She asked raising the divider in the counter so he could join her behind it and guide her to the package.
Casey_Cream
Participator

Postby Gelus » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:14 pm

Fighting the urge to growl and pounce like some kind of feral beast, the unicorn boy just waited patiently as his nostrils flared, just a bit, taking a deep sniff of that feminine aroma, the girl probably didn't even know she was making it right now and that only made it all the more enticing. The scarlet-furred equine paused, folding his arms over his chest, and leaned onto the counter so she wouldn't notice that he'd started to leak precum onto the floor below.

"Safety talk? You mean about the ovens and the cutlery?" Of course, his own version of the talk hadn't been about baking at all, it had been about what surfaces it was ok to bone someone on top of, and why pressing someone's back to the oven wasn't a good idea, no matter how sexy it seemed, sometimes the outer surfaces got hot enough to leave a burn. Also, all of the locations of knives and other sharp wear so that one could... make sure not to agitate them with vigorous activity, though thanks to them all being kept in one drawer that really wasn't much of an issue, and he made use of that safety knowledge every week to show his favorite couple a good time when they were in their 'swinging' mood.

Tummyrumble tapped his hoof against the floor quietly, patient but at the same time impatient, he wanted.... he wanted a lot of things but he wouldn't get any of them if he didn't get her into the back. The compromise of him coming behind the counter to lead her through the doorway to the back room was a good enough start, especially knowing what he did about his special order, which the cakes were nice enough to make for him every week to curb his sweet tooth, even if he usually ended up licking frosting and crumbs off of some portion of the stallion and mare's anatomy in the long run.

"Yeah that'd be fine, I'd be able to tell you where they are if I can see the spot from here." Ironically, the unicorn simply placed a hand on the counter and hopped right over, ending up standing behind Cherry as she lifted the divider, 'stumbling' so that his fat cock nestled up between her ample rumpcheeks for a moment letting her feel the heavy fleshiness of the shaft and know for sure it isn't a baseball bat, before he backed up and moved to the doorway into the back room, looking around.

Sure enough, his order was inside, just where the cakes always left it.... on the top shelf nearest to the ceiling, where no one but him could get it without a ladder, or at least a very tall step-stool. And knowing them, they'd've taken it with them to help put... well, something up, he never really could figure out what they used it for other than a place to brace your hands while getting plowed in the rump. "There they are! Up on the top there." He chose not to add the fact that he could reach them, wanting to see what the girl herself would to to try and help her 'customer', and really just wanting to watch her jiggle as she walked and moved. The cupcakes themselves were quite gaudy, a bright green cake with an electric blue frosting on top, and some disco-dust giving them a good sparkley sprinkley shine.
Gelus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Casey_Cream » Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:37 am

Cherry gasped as she felt that huge, hot, fleshy pole press against her rump. She had no idea what it was but she sure wanted to know what it was. Both because of natural curiosity and because something inside her, something that already knew what she was smelling and what had pressed into her rump, wanted to see it and wanted to do much, much more than just see it. But she didn't know on a conscious level what to expect or what was coming.

She frowned as she turned to face the young colt and put a reprimanding look. “I don't think Mr. Cake would approve of you jumping over the counter.” She said trying to sound stern like her dad did when he told her off for flying off during family trips to Cloudsdale. “And he especially wouldn't approve of you tripping and bumping into me. I mean what if I had fallen through one of the counter tops and cut myself to ribbons?” She asked managing to give him a cold stare of disapproval for a full three seconds before bursting into giggles. “Ok so maybe that is a little extreme but still.” She said giving him a playful push. “Mr. Cake would not approve.”

She giggled turning her back to him and walking into the back. In doing so she pointed that luscious butt back at him. She wasn't aware of it but something in her made those hips of her's sway back and forth in the most inciting way possible making her blank flank bounce and jiggle just right. Not too much like some of the street walkers in Cantorlot but not too little like some of the young fillies in Ponyville.

“Up there? Really? But the Cakes are earth ponies...why would the put it up so high?” She asked looking back at him. Then she shrugged. “Well if you are sure.” She said and then hopped into the air, her crimson wings unfolding as they beat the air to hover her up to the box so she could take it down. Either you'd need a step stool OR be a Pegasus pony. But in flying up she brought that big jean clad ass right up to eye level with Tummyrumble.

On her way back down with his box her wing hit a big bag of sugar and pushed it off the edge of the shelf it was on. She managed to catch it one handed but from the look on her face it was far more than she was used to carrying. “Quick! Get in here and take your cakes!” She said through gritted teeth holding out the box in her other hand.
Casey_Cream
Participator

Postby Gelus » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:54 pm

"See, this is why you shouldn't fly inside." Tummyrumble dashed forward, grabbing his cupcakes with one hand and setting them onto the table, he shifted positions, grabbing the girl herself and steadying her with her ass right in his face, while his horn began to glow furiously, levitating the big box of sugar just a little bit so that the girl would have an easier time of moving it back onto the shelf.

Of course, being who he was, the unicorn wasn't about to let such a prime opportunity get away from him without even doing anything about it. His horn's glow intensified just faintly as his grip 'slipped', and Cherry would find her pants yanked down despite their tightness, sliding down around her ankles as the unicorn's grip rose up from her thighs to her hips, thumbs dimpling into her soft assflesh. "Whoops!" His own pants were no match for the extra stimulation, and with a resounding pop, the top button of his fly was thrown across the room, and that fat horsecock pressed against the waistband, forcing the zipper to snap down, only narrowly avoiding pinching his skin.

The hot, thick scent of his musk became much stronger in the air, and he began to drool precum all at once, his whinny of surprise turning into a growl as he decided to just run with it. "You put that box of sugar back up there, I'll hold you up while you do." He even lifted the pegasus girl upward, so that she could put the box of sugar away more easily, having an ulterior motive only made him do it all the more quickly. Whether Cherry did as she was told or not, he dipped his head right down, letting his tongue delve between those fat, soft cheeks, trailing from the top of her crack down to between her legs, where he let himself slurp right up into her cunt without a moment of hesitation, grinding the tongue's tip along her clit on the way in, hoping to get her too overwhelmed to scream or struggle quickly, so he could get to the fun part.

Cherry would also feel his ample cock grinding against her lower leg, leaving a snail's trail of pre behind wherever it touched, the flow of the clear, slick liquid constant and copious as the scarlet unicorn enjoyed the softness of her body, he'd never have guessed her to probably be anywhere near his own age with those curves, but of course that wouldn't stop him anyway, being one of the sort who thought it was fun to play this sort of 'game' with anyone who was willing, and more than a few who weren't until he fucked them stupid enough to need his oversized dick.
Gelus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Casey_Cream » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:03 pm

“O thanks!” Cherry said happily as the young unicorn put down his order and grabbed her to steady her. “I don't think you need to ho...What the heck!?” She cried out in shock as her jeans and her panties were suddenly down around her ankles. She had no idea how it happened and instinctively reached down to try and pull them back up. Then the sugar nearly tumbled from her hand and the whole unicorn-pegasus tower gave an unsteady wobble and she stopped at once.

But she did notice his hand roughly grabbing her ass. Something about it...it felt good...it felt right...like her cherry red ass had always wanted a little colt's hand to grab her butt and just squeeze. But she didn't have time to think about that. Or figure out why it felt right and good. She had to focus and get this bag of sugar up on the shelf.

She got the bag up there just in time too. When his tongue hit her asshole she threw both arms into the air and her eyes rolled back in her head. If it wasn't for the unicorn's impressive strength they both probably would have toppled over backward. Then that tongue hit her virgin cunt! Cherry hadn't even begun to masturbate yet. Her body was in a heightened state of awareness already from his sent and when his tongue hit her virgin slit she nearly came. Her juices flooding all over his tongue. Then that wide tongue hit her clit and it was game over for the poor pegasus.

Cherry's mouth flew open soundlessly as she began to convulse and shudder and shake in Tummy's grip. Her whole body in the throws of a titanic orgasm that takes nearly a five minutes to run its course up and down the little pony's body. Her massive tits and ass jiggling and bouncing all the while.
Casey_Cream
Participator

Postby Gelus » Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:00 pm

Tummyrumble couldn't've imagined a better reaction for Cherry to have even if he had been fantasizing instead of physically interacting with her! The sudden convulsion of her body as she began to orgasm wasn't like anything that the colt had ever experienced, and even if he wasn't particularly old he was quite well experienced in this particular field of study! At first he simply watched as she began to writhe, watching that fat ass jiggle, watching those hefty tits bounce and being amazed that a simple little lick had set off this reaction, like flicking a match into a warehouse full of fireworks.

And then he realized that he could put the situation to his advantage, he wouldn't stuff her, not just yet, but he wanted to make sure that she knew that the sensations were his doing, and so he moved forward, the unicorn's horn glowing for a mere moment as he stepped up, lifting her top a bit and freeing those titanic knockers of hers, even as he pushed her down, setting her onto her back on the frosting table, and then giving a deep rumble, this one for once not his stomach demanding food, as he lowered himself over her.

Grinding his fat dick between her asscheeks was the first step, letting that hot, hard flesh enticingly slide along in the valley of her fat ass, the girth of it spreading her cheeks and letting the supple, soft flesh sliding over the soft pucker itself, leaving that thick precum like someone was rubbing her down with massage oil. It forced the fur there to lay flatter than usual, sleek and shiny with the slippery mess.

At the same time that he started to roll his hips, a pair of fingers delved down into the cute pegasus girl's pussy, becoming the first things to properly spread those cute nether-lips. His thumb slid up and began to stroke over her clit, grinding in against it even as his fingers delved hilt deep into her and began to work back and forth, grinding against the soft, velvety flesh within her, and quickly becoming slick with her natural juices.

He leaned down as he fingered and ground, taking one of those fat nipples into his mouth, his free hand coming down to stroke and squeeze over the other one. A wild idea took him and he decided to try something he never had before, pushing a finger down into the opening itself, where only milk was meant to flow. His tongue licked firmly over the other, and he suckled at it despite knowing he'd get nothing out of it, the whole experience making him leak more copiously, somewhere in the back of his mind knowing that he'd have to mop before he left or the Cakes would be furious.
Gelus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Casey_Cream » Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:20 pm

When Cherry's bra came away and those massive melons bounced free it would be truly an amazing sight. There was almost no sag to those mammeries. They jiggled and rolled apart to expose the massive valley of her cleavage but they stayed nice and perky the whole time. Those deep crimson mounds, as large if not larger than her head. One could only image how big they would get once she had been knocked up a few times and they had swelled with milk.

Now would probably be a good time to mention her nipples...those babies were a shock unto themselves. They were HUGE and puffy. Not the normal kind of puffy you think with a nibble but the jaw breaker huge, fill your entire mouth puffy. They were a bright bubble gum pink and while they were hard the probably could have been used by other girl's to masturbate they were so thick. Tummyrumble would have quite the mouthful sucking on those. And his finger...his finger would find that her nipple opened up almost welcomingly and tried to suck his fingers deeper, much like her pussy was doing to his other hand.

Down below her pussy was sucking his fingers hard as if it wanted his whole hand inside her. It was deep and wide but still clenching tight on his hand as if it was trying to break something. But he couldn't go much deeper before he would start to push on her hymen blocking him from actually fisting her.

Slowly though her mind would recover from the first orgasm of her life that hadn't been caused by just gently rubbing her pussy lips. She was dimly aware of something massive and hot and hard and huge rubbing back and forth between her butt cheeks. She wasn't sure what it was but it did feel strangely good and that smell from before was even thicker now. Something was actually inside her pussy too! The very idea of pushing something inside hadn't even occurred to the young filly, she would have to remember that, it felt amazing! She had just recovered from her first orgasm and was already two thirds of the way to her second.
Casey_Cream
Participator

Postby Gelus » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:18 pm

Growling out in a very un-ponylike way, the scarlet unicorn began to shift his position a bit. He wasn't going to break Cherry's hymen, not with his fingers or his hand, at least. His thumb continued to grind into her clit firmly, rubbing about over it as his other fingers stroked into her cunny, spreading the nether-lips lightly and grinding into the soft, supple flesh of the girl's unready puss.

While the fingers of his other hand were busy grinding into the cute pegasus' cunt, those of the other hand began to work back and forth against that fat jawbreaker nipple, slipping the middle two fingers right down inside, grinding back and forth independently of one another as they work back and forth within the tightly squeezing flesh. The other fingers grip that nub of flesh and stroke over it, rubbing the pegasus girl's fat nip firmly.

To the other, Tummyrumble began to suckle firmly, rubbing his lips into the supple, soft flesh, making that growl of his vibrate through the soft flesh, prompting a little extra sensation for the winged femme. He pushed firmly with his tongue, slipping it right down inside the way that his fingers were in the other, grinding against her inner workings and writhing about within her, leaving the nipple slicked with saliva as the squirming muscle delved down into her body, exploring the depths of her tit and working against every surface it could find, firmly grinding just to see what sort of reaction the girl had to it.

Of course, amidst all this, there was a star player of sorts, and that would be the motions of the unicorn's hips, grinding that thick, hot, hard shaft between the winged pony's huge, round asscheeks, leaving a gooey trail of precum and filling the air with hot musk as more and more of it leaked outward, drooling down the side of the frosting table and into the drain below, which he had been a major factor in the installation of, even icing didn't tend to dribble down -that- much.

Nipping firmly around the flesh in his mouth, the unicorn flicked his tail, sporting a closed-mouth grin as he decided to show the poor, overwhelmed girl what he really wanted her luscious, curvy body for. He shifted his hips a bit, squeezing the tip of that mammoth horse-dick against her rump for a brief moment before the position pushed it deeper, grinding his cocktip against her unready anus. He let the precum smear for a moment, before beginning to push slowly inward, allowing the liquid to lubricate the way before pushing any further, each moment resulting in him sinking just an inch or two further into her tight, formerly virgin asshole... this was her first time, so he'd at least pretend to be gentle until he was all the way in.
Gelus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Casey_Cream » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:48 am

Cherry had managed to recover enough that her mind could process what was happening to her. It was the strangest thing she had ever experienced. It was so wrong! She shouldn't be naked with him it was wrong to be naked with boys! But what he was doing felt so good! But it was so wrong, he was pushing his fingers into her body, into her most private places! And those places felt amazing, even the one where things normally didn't go in like her nipples and her butthole! It was so much to process and her young innocent little mind couldn't decide what was going on.

She was panting like a bitch in heat, her tongue rolling out of her mouth as she gasped for air to feed the fire that was burning up and down her body. “N-no...p-please...th-this is wrong...st-stop.” She managed to gasp out in a tone that said 'Y-yes...p-please...I-I need this...go!' Just hearing her own voice sounding so....slutty, if she knew what slutty meant, would have made her blush even more...if it were possible.

What he was doing to her wasn't helping anything either. One of her hard nipples was wrapped up in the wet, hot, sucking confines of his mouth. The other was out in the cool air with just his fingers going in and out. The dichotomy of the feelings being sent to her brain from the 'twins' made everything that much harder, one was hot, the other cold, one was getting pulled and sucked, the other was getting pushed and stuffed. The combination was almost paralyzing for the poor young filly.

Then she felt that hot long pole of horse meat push against her asshole. Her eyes went huge and she shook her head, he couldn't possibly mean to do that! Fingers were one thing but that...that would split her in two. In her panic and ignorance she did the exact opposite of what she should have done. She tightened up, she squeezed her little pucker shut with all her might. This would make her ass deliciously tight when he pushed in but would make it feel like he was really splitting her in two for her.
Casey_Cream
Participator

Postby Gelus » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:02 pm

Unfortunately for poor Cherry, Tummyrumble was a good bit pent up, and that meant he wasn't going to take it easy on her. His fingers continued their ministrations, slipping a third into her tit and working them about within, grinding against the soft flesh inside and overwhelming the girl's body until it was hard to tell if it was pleasure or a lingering ache within her, and then it was both all at once. Below, he pressed his thumb into her clit and began to grind around it in quick circles, while pushing on it just lightly, tapping like he was trying to send a morse code message to the pegasus' brain, the contents of which would probably be something along the lines of 'cum, cum hard'.

Locking his lips, he began to suck on her fat nipple more firmly as well, letting his tongue rub along the interior as it slipped back and forth through the milk-slit, writhing about within her tit, and looking for anything that might be more sensitive than the rest. Of course, even as all of this was going on, the unicorn was readying himself, gathering up his energy so to speak. All that effort exploded forth at once as he began to piston his hips, hard and fast. His motions rammed that oversized dick into the girl until his fat nuts slapped against her backside, the impact of the heavy, cum-bloated orbs making her thick cheeks jiggle enticingly.

The scarlet unicorn began to hump harder and deeper once he got into the rhythm, slamming his shaft into her to the hilt and then pulling out until only the head was inside, only to stuff his fat cock right back into her tight asshole, forcibly spreading it and her bowels beyond as she clenched to try and slow him down. He knew that eventually her muscles would be so battered by the ordeal that they'd relax against her will, and then she'd start taking pleasure away from it instead of pain... but in the meantime he was going to let that tightly hugging pucker of hers milk him for all it was worth.

The flow of precum from his shaft was copious, gushing out in thick globs every time that he pulled free and her backside hugged to him. Soon enough, the back room of the bakery was filled with sloppy, squishy sounds, the gooey squelches of Tummyrumble pistoning his oversized dick in and out of Cherry's tight, formerly virgin shitpipe echoing back to her own ears and adding a touch of humiliation to the experience... hopefully none of the windows were open to let the bakery's scents out, or whoever walked by would get an ear-full of the wild rutting that she was being given.
Gelus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Casey_Cream » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:17 pm

Cherry was going nuts. Her brain had no idea what to what to process first. The pain from her ass? The hard pushing pleasure from her nipple? The wet sucking and soft tonguing of her other nipple? The morse code message being sent from her clit? It was just overloading her synapses as she lay on the preparation table with her back arched high and her legs kicking feebly. Her head pressed hard against the table and her eyes wide but unseeing as she had that deliciously 'fucked stupid' look in her eyes.

Her breasts were on fire, but not a painful fire more of a burning need. The thrusts and invasions through her nipples into her meaty breasts was making her chest twitch and jerk which in turn made her huge tits bounce and sway. It would be almost impossible for Tummyrumble to find a particularly sensitive spot inside her massive tits since all of it seemed sensitive. She jerked her chest so much it would almost seem that the only limiting factor was the time it took her nerves to recover from the last stimulus.

Below the waist was such a mix of pleasure and pain the signals were getting confused in the spinal column. His oversized, and thats saying something when you are a small horse, cock was still getting milked by her ass like it was a hooker's hand in a warm, wet velvet glove. While her pussy was convulsing like an epileptic watching Pokemon and leaking like the Titanic.

Finally it all got too much for her, the noise, the feeling, the signals. It simply overwhelmed her and she let out an ear piercing shriek as her back arched even higher and her ass and pussy clamped down like vices at the same time as another massive orgasm ripped through her. Her ass finally loosened up and she began to pant hard. The light of intellect slowly returning to her eyes as her brain began to reboot.
Casey_Cream
Participator

Postby Gelus » Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:54 am

The orgasm of the filly was more than enough to push him over the edge, beginning to unload even as she was regaining her senses. While most equines produce a rather thick, slippery sludge, Tummyrumble's was much thicker and much stickier, clinging to her inner walls, clinging to her bowels and even clinging to itself. It flooded into her, gushing up and filling her colon all the way to the sphincter at the back, making her feel bloated and warm, but in a strangely pleasant fashion.

The scarlet unicorn pulled outward slowly as he continued to erupt, his thick spunk bursting out in gooey squirts, filling up the empty space that he made as quickly as he could make it. The flared tip of his cock pulled free with a nasty squish and a soft pop, and the last few thick ropes of hot ejaculate hit her thick, bubbly butt, the first one plastering right over the pucker itself, the others leaving her with mock zebra-stripes across her dark furred fanny.

Tummyrumble himself lost no time, reaching down with his unicorn magic for a wetwipe, usually for cleaning frosting off of spatulas, and wiping his shaft clean of seed and most of the girl's bowel stink. Without even missing a beat, he thrust right into her cunt, stuffing his shaft into her all at once, the hot and so-hard length of cockflesh sinking into her with a soft squish, her drooling pussy already primed for entry.

He began to roll his hips, rather than pistoning, this time he was aiming to have her cum at least once before he did, the first was pure luck on her part, all he wanted was to bust a nut in that cute, jiggly ass and that tight shitpipe of hers. Now he was having fun overwhelming the poor girl, tongue grinding about within her tit, fingers sliding in and out of the other, stretching the nipple's opening lightly and then letting it relax, even squeezing over it and 'milking' it despite knowing she had no milk to give.

His newly freed hand came up behind her, grabbing her fat ass and squeezing into the soft flesh of it, getting his own seed on his fingers and not caring a whit for it, her juicy rump letting him get a good firm grip as he started to rut with a much greater strength. The sound of squishing and squelching picked up once more as he began to jackhammer into her cunny, rolling his hips with his quick thrusts so his dick ground and rubbed into every available inch of inner flesh she had, stretching her around him and prompting surges of overwhelming sensation.
Gelus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Casey_Cream » Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:01 am

Cherry lay there panting like a bitch in heat. Her body screaming for air after that mind flaying orgasm. Her entire lower half was dead to her just now. She couldn't feel her legs at all, and her ass just felt full. Like she had to go to the bathroom really badly but not...in a strangely pleasant way, that also made her feel strangely dirty for liking the full warm feeling so much.

Her upper body wasn't much better. Her nipples felt strange. It was a very difficult feeling to describe. It felt good but almost too good. As if...if he put something else there something bad would happen. She wasn't sure but she knew she probably wouldn't like what happened if he stuck something larger than his three fingers into her nipple.

She saw before she felt his cock slamming into her pussy before she felt it. “W-what are you doing? Why are you doing this to me? What is this?” She said sounding a little like she was a bit tipsy and given how much her brain was trying to process was completely understandable. She opened her mouth to speak again but just let out a long moan as her nerves began to reset and let her feel the incredible pleasure he was giving her as his massive cock hit her g-spot the same way a wrecking ball hits a building.

She could feel her body stretching to accommodate him. She had no way of knowing it but the fact that she could take him balls deep was very impressive. He had the cock of a much larger horse and she was able to take all of it in both her asshole and her pussy was a testament to a body well built.

Then he began to grab her ass...it felt both right and wrong. Disgusting and exhilarating. Whatever that thick white junk was she could feel it squelching between his fingers and being rubbed into her flesh. It felt dirty but o so good at the same time. Soon her lewd moans filled the air along with the squelching of her body.
Casey_Cream
Participator

Postby Gelus » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:15 pm

The unicorn decided it was time to swap positions a little, then, and he grabbed firmly against the girl's ass and hefted her up off the table, pressing her to him. If she wrapped her legs around him it would help him, but he hardly needed it, not as riled up as she had him. He turned himself around and sat back on the table, holding her upright and keeping her tits in his face, mouth wrapped around a nipple and suckling firmly over it.

For Cherry's own part, she'd be able to feel her body bouncing now, her fat ass jiggling every time that he thrust up into her, forcing her to lift a bit with the power of his motions. She'd be able to feel her hefty tits bouncing as well, being made to 'jump' up whenever she was thrust into, and falling down just a bit slower than the rest of her, making the hefty mounds of flesh seem like they were bouncing up and down of their own accord.

Tummyrumble slipped a pair of fingers up into her cum-filled ass, and began to grind against the pucker itself, rubbing cum into her thick backside with every motion that he made. For everything that he was experiencing, the bad little unicorn managed to keep his composure surprisingly well, grunting and groaning softly but never missing a beat in his hard, deep hip-pumps.

A moment later and he was slipping his tongue back into the girl's nipple, he pondered for a moment, whether it would be right to mess with her a little, and decided that any extra sensation was a good sensation. The scarlet equine's horn began to glow a deep red color, and the same glow appeared around the girl's other nipple, squeezing it teasingly and beginning to stroke over it the same way his fingers had, able to more more freely around the thick nub.

Panting a little more raggedly around the tit in his mouth, the unicorn began to thrust with a more erratic rhythm as he neared his second release, the thrusts coming harder, quicker, and unpredictably as his sac gave a deep, ominous gurgle... Cherry's innermost body was about to be visited by a very healthy amount of horse-jizz.
Gelus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Casey_Cream » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:52 am

Cherry let out a whiny of shock as she was suddenly rolled on top of the rutting little stallion. She arched her back as he lifted and rolled to keep her center of gravity closer to his and in doing so unwittingly pushed her massive breasts into his face all the more.

Then suddenly she was on top of him and bouncing like a super ball. She could feel her whole body bouncing and jiggling. Like a stripper on a pole...if she had known what that was. But something inside her liked this. Something inside her told her this was right...this was how she should look, bouncing and jiggling. Something was saying that people should see this. It was like being in a school play all over again when she was a little filly. She wanted people to see this to watch her jiggle. But at the same time something else made her blush like the innocent virgin she had been mere seconds ago.

She then groaned as she felt two of his thick fingers slip up inside her ass. She looked over her shoulder and blushed at the sight of her deep crimson butt cheeks pulled wide apart with his fingers slipping in and out of her tight pucker. “S-stop it! Things aren't supposed to go in there!” She gasped out still blushing and turning away as a thick glob of his cum rolled out her ass down his fingers and onto his balls.

“Gah! Things don't go in there either!” She cried out as his tongue went in her nipple. Completely ignoring the fact that he had tongue and finger fucked both her puffy nubs just moments before. Her hands went to his shoulders and weakly pushed against him before she jerked them back with another sharp whiny as his magic took hold of her other breast and began to do impossible things to it.

She arched her back again and tried to pull her breasts away from the assaults of the young stallion. “What are you doing to me? Stop it please! Ah!” She cried out with a shudder as and orgasm rippled through her body starting at her nipple of all places.
Casey_Cream
Participator

Next

Return to Private Roleplay