Chase and Theo, Vorish Wonderboys (Tacorem and Nornico)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Chase and Theo, Vorish Wonderboys (Tacorem and Nornico)

Postby tacorem » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:39 pm

(Sorry for my very long delay, school things >_>)

Every rough push from the feline with him sent another flurry of fluttering delight up through Theo. Still, he managed to get to his feet with the pair of them squirming around within his belly, and perked up his ears as he heard the lewd moan of pleasure coming from down there. He chuckled and rubbed at where he felt Nico's head while she squirmed much less, but still made a few bulges. His motions would rock her side to side as he managed to slowly climb down the way they had come, back out into the public area of the water park section of this place. "Well that's one way to get caught," he said with a smirk as he pat at his belly a little more before seeing the lazy river before him. Just in time for a tube to float by. He half jumped, half fell backwards into it, nearly submerging it, but it managed to hold up his weight, though Nico within him would get squeezed even more in his softly churning tummy as he reclined in the tube, his murrring rumbling around them as he enjoyed having his friends inside him.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:54 pm

(No worries buddy :) )

"Woah!" Nico exclaimed in surprise and shock as she felt gravity swing her up and down as Theo splashed into the inner tube. "What the hell's happening out there?" Nico called out, giving the walls of the stomach a few pats. She was still breathing hard and huskily however, as Chasedown still seemed to be giving her nethers his full attention. The feline was trembling, grinding and murring from the pleasure she was being subjected to.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:18 pm

Theo sighed happily as his belly sloshed and swayed about as he settled into the tube, his butt sticking nice and low, the cool water feeling nice with all the stretching he'd just gotten! But feeling Nico purring and squirming around in there, and imagining Chase having his fun made him smile as he closed his eyes, reclining back in the tube. "Nothing to worry about, just hopped back to float in the river while you're in there," he said, reaching down and rubbing over his belly, enjoying the movements inside and the sloshing sounds within him as well as the water gently flowing along around him.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:59 pm

"...Your lazy ass is floating along a river while I'm working my ass off in here?!" came the amused, yet barely audible voice of Chasedown from deep inside Theo, as he'd stuck his head out off Nico's vagina for a moment. He disappeared back in when the snow-leopardess tried to grab him unsuccessfully. She went back to fidgeting and squirming inside of Theo's stomach as Chase continued to move about inside of her, making her pant and moan, her hands groping out against the walls as she tried to steady herself. "What are you up to, little man..." She panted to herself as she could feel Chasedown moving about.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:22 pm

"Well this is a vacation after all~" he said with a grin, patting at his belly. "And I could use a little tanning every now and then!.. I guess it's just my face with this suit on really, but still I'll enjoy myself as I so choose! Doesn't sound like your "work" is unpleasurable after all~" he added, snickering as he held onto the tube, the flurry of motions in his belly making it wobble about, in turn rocking the tube. He huffed, then let out a wet belch that tasted heavily of Nico and sweat, grinning all the more as that caused his belly to squeeze down on her, better outlining her shape beneath his suit.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay