Chase and Theo, Vorish Wonderboys (Tacorem and Nornico)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Chase and Theo, Vorish Wonderboys (Tacorem and Nornico)

Postby Nornico » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:26 pm

He stood at the edge of a rooftop, casting his eyes all over the city, his superior eyesight looking for any trace of that troublemaker. Some supervillian, new to the city, he'd figured, had started causing problems for a few hours now, and now he had the young male's attention, and his hunger. Chasedown Voreboy, known as Chase to his friends, stood with his arms folded across his chest, his stomach firmly flat, and his junk impressive but human, for now, as he looked down every street, trying to find the trail of chaos this villain was leaving behind.
Nornico
Heavy user

Re: Chase and Theo, Vorish Wonderboys (Tacorem and Nornico)

Postby tacorem » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:42 pm

The mall: the perfect place. While banks were guarded highly, the mall was a great place of cash as well, even if it was unrealized. Grinning, a hooded figure stepped out of the shadows, looking around at the crowd that walked this way and that. The smell of cooked food was in the air near the food court, making the man's stomach growl. Or perhaps it was the people whom he eyed so hungrily. Lifting a hand, the wind slowly began to pick up, gusting around him until it nearly became a roar, causing many to yell and try to find shelter as a mini tornado whipped through the mall.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:47 pm

Ears hearing the sound of bellowing wind, Chase threw himself from the rooftop and into a dive, before he started lifting in the air, and flew towards the sounds of the tornado, his cape billowing in the air behind him. Shortly enough, he was now hovering over the top of the mall. He caught sight of the tornado through some skylights, and growled in annoyance, before he flew in through one of the entrances, heading towards the foodcourt at speed.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:05 pm

"Aha!" the man below said, spotting Chasedown from a ways off. By the time Chase would arrive, the man would have set himself up nicely in the food court, reclining on a chair in the middle of a whirlwind that was tossing stands and people about. "Ha! You can't touch me, the great Cyclone!" he called out, and as he did a woman was pulled from the tornado, screaming as she flew straight into his mouth and was solidly gulped down, making his belly expand out of his hooded green robes.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:11 pm

Chase growled, and jagged a finger at Cyclone. "You spit her out right now, Cyclone, or the only air you'll be blowing around is your own voice!" He demanded.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:22 pm

Cyclone thought about it for a moment, then grinned, puffing up. "You want her? Here!" he said, and he suddenly blew out, the woman flying out, wet with spittle as she hurtled right for Chase!
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:27 pm

Chase blinked in momentary suprise, before he opened his own mouth for the woman, to give her a soft landing in his stomach, as opposed to against a wall if he had dodged.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:37 pm

The woman screamed again, going from one stomach to another. Confused as she was, she struggled hard in his stomach, Cyclone laughing as he started directing the wind around them to begin pelting more people and other objects such as tables and chairs at Chase.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:48 pm

Chase growled, as he opened his mouth, dodging the objects and catching the people, as they started to fill up his stomach, as he made his way through the wind and closer towards Cyclone, at that point, he'd start taking a deep breath, and sucking the wind towards him, and his mouth seemed to become like a vaccum, as the wind that Cyclone was creating actually began to tug the villain towards Chase.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:53 pm

Cyclone could feel the change in pressure, as came from the direction his robes were fluttering. "Heh, I know you, Chase, you and that stomach of yours. Tell me something, can you stomach this?!" he called out, and from behind him came a screeching noise a show car was suddenly crashed into a store by the wind, then flung towards Chase's vacuum.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:01 pm

Chase's eyes widened as he saw the car, before he grunted as he kept up with his efforts, opening his mouth wider and wider. He put a hand on his stomach, using it to help as he rapidly expelled the innocents from his stomach and out of his butt, as smoothly as he could... before he caught the car in his mouth, and rapidly worked on getting that down his throat. He crunched on it though, and cracked the windows, so he could keep the vaccum effect going.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:15 pm

"Oh my, thank you for releasing them~" Cyclone said with a laugh as the wind picked up once more, most of the people Chase had just freed back into the air whipping around them, the last one still partially inside of Chase. Cyclone grimaced though as he felt one foot being dragged forward towards the car, knowing he couldn't keep this up for much longer....
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:38 pm

Chase growled as he kept the last person inside of his butt for a moment, though as the people whirled around them, they'd slowly drop to the floor as Chase swallowed the wind between him and Cyclone, making the vacuum stronger. And then, with a huge gulp, he dragged the car down his throat and it landed in his stomach, before his entire mouth was open and the full force of the vacuum unleahsed once more.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:45 pm

"C-curse you...!" Cyclone managed to call out, his feet quickly sliding forward. "N-nooooooooo!" he called out as he was lifted off his feet, the wind failing him as he was pulled straight into Chase's mouth.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:53 pm

Cyclone flew into Chase's mouth, his feet easily sliding into the superhero's throat. Chase grinned around him, as Cyclone was stuck by the hips. He swallowed Cyclone down to his chest, the villain's arms pinned to his sides, as Chase grunted, and then, miraculously, pushed the windowless car out of his behind.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:04 pm

Cyclone had felt the car near his feet as he panted, hands on Chase's mouth until they slipped in. He stood on the car in Chase's stomach, then groaned as he felt the weight beneath him disappear, the car sliding deeper, as he did too.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:32 am

Chase looked up at Cyclone in his jaws and grinned, and tightened his mouth a little, so that the struggling villain was stuck in his mouth whilst Chase passed the car out all the way.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:09 am

"N-no..." Cyclone muttered, shuddering as he sank a little deeper, gazing down at Chase. Then, suddenly, he smirked. "Well, better get on with it, mr. hero," he said, relaxing in Chase's mouth.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:51 pm

Chase smirked, and didn't waste anymore time once the car was out of his ass, not afraid of whatever tricks Cyclone believed he had up his sleeve. He threw his head back and gulped the villain down his throat all the way, forcing him to curl up inside of Chase's stomach. The young hero belched, the stomach tightening around his quarry. "Ahhh..."
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:29 pm

Cyclone slid out of sight, utterly defeated. Within his stomach, he did what he could to whip up the little bit of air within Chase's stomach. However, when this failed, he did something rather different. Knowing the digested fate of those caught by Chase, Cyclone forced all of the air away from himself, quickly making him faint before he would have to feel the digestion.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Next

Return to Private Roleplay