Chase and Theo, Vorish Wonderboys (Tacorem and Nornico)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Chase and Theo, Vorish Wonderboys (Tacorem and Nornico)

Postby tacorem » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:47 am

Theo chuckled some, flicking his tail back and forth, pressing it against her rump as she bumped on him as he curiously followed her along through the mountain and stairs. "Yeah, one sec there," he said, pausing and flexing his cheeks. He murred a little, closing his eyes as his pucker opened and he clenched, dragging Chase inside with a happy sigh. "Mmm, there we go," he said, continuing on.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:32 pm

Nico smirked, as she stopped at a normal looking service door after a while, pulling a key out of seemingly nowhere. "Guess that proves that he's got an unignorable presence" She remarked. "Even shrunk, you can't keep him contained" She pointed out as she unlocked the door and opened it up. The room was rather bare, looking like an attic apartment that only had the barest furnishings, a hideout basically. What it did have though, was a massive wall-window that over-looked the entire oasis water park, and most of the city as well. It was a grand view.

Meanwhile, with Chase deprived of the cheeks he was so happily admiring, he smirked. "Oh no, you don't try and slide me away without a fight" He said to himself with a smirk, as he started to assault Theo's sphincter with the same kisses, licks and humps, making the wolf know he wasn't going to be so simply distracted.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:28 pm

Theo looked on past Nico curiously at the room beyond the door, unable to hold back a little gasp as he padded in and looked outside through the window, admiring the view. "It's like... a penthouse vacation view!" he said, his tail wagging about back and forth. He shuddered then, flexing his cheeks a little as he felt Chase squirming about within."Nnn... you might be right there... Hmm, maybe you should try containing him instead?" he smirked, bending over and teasingly wiggling his rump in Nico's direction.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:50 pm

Nico gave a smirk as she watched Theo. "Aww, are you having trouble keeping him imprisoned?" She teased right back. "Do you need to put the tiny guy in the big leopard butt?" She said as she stroked just above Theo's ass, just beneath his tail. "...Oh, if I were a herm..." She said with a snicker as she eyed Theo's ass.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:07 am

Theo flicked his tail back and forth, grinning from that feeling just around his tail. He lifted it up, giving her a good look at his rump as she teased just above it. "Heh, well I'll bend over for you if you've got any toys or the like," he said with a smirk. "That would solve my little Chase problem too, cramming him nice and deep in there~ I guess I'll have to stuff him in yours anyways~"
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:38 am

Nico gave a chuckle. "Sorry, all of my heavy duty butt-plugs are back at the apartment" She told him. "And it looks like he doesn't want to come out, seems he's pretty content to stay with your ass... It might take some work to get him out" She told him, as indeed, Chase was quite determined not to leave his cavernous setting without a fight.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:13 pm

Theo grinned all the more, clenching around Chase to feel him wriggle a little more. "Such a silly little hero~ First he wants to just stay nice and cozy between my cheeks, then once he's gone and gotten inside, he can't help but want to stay~ Ahh what to do~ Could always just clench him deeper~" he giggled, flexing his rump and squishing all around Chase, wiggling his hips and making his rump wobble, putting on quite the show for Nico.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:52 pm

"...Watching that ass bounce, I don't know whether I want to fuck it or eat it more" Nico teased with a grin as she just watched Theo's wiggling, jiggling butt before her. "I know what I will do though, because I just need to feel it for myself" Nico said with a smirk, as she reached forward and started to grab Theo's buttcheeks, squeezing and pressing them, not just for a feel but also against Chase inside of them.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:07 pm

Theo grinned and shuddered as Nico groped and rubbed at his rump, keeping his tail hiked up to keep it nicely on full display. "Oooh, you could always do both~" he said with a grin, still shaking his rump and bouncing the cheeks around in her grasp, while clenching again to pull Chase a little deeper. "There's even a buried treat in there if you eat it up deep enough," he said with a grin, bending over a little further, his cheek spreading apart, lewdly showing off the pucker exposed by the opening in the back of the suit.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:52 pm

Nico gave a wide grin as she looked down at that ass between her hands. "Are you sure I'm the best gal to tease like that, superhero?" She asked him deviously. It was a fair enough question, since Nicolette the Snow Leopard was easily taller, broader and more muscular than Theo. In fact, since Theo didn't have any sign of super-strength himself, it was likely that, in their natural states, Nico was probably a lot stronger than him too... and he was starting to really work up her arousal, as she ran a finger against his pucker, her eyes filled with hunger and horniness as she licked her lips.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:32 pm

Theo couldn't help but grin as he wagged his tail innocently, listening to her talk. As strong as she was naturally and all, Theo still had his own powers to work with. He could easily shrink or grow himself or Nico one way or another to get out of whatever situation he might find himself in... Besides, from the sound of Nico's voice, she was starting to have fun~ "More like you are the best gal to tease~" he said with a smirk, flexing his rump again around her finger as he looked back, pushing his rump out a little more at the sight of her licking her lips.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:51 pm

"...Ah, fuck it" Nico suddenly said, her licked lips forming a grin and a dark twinkle seemingly shining from her eyes. Without any further delay, she straight up forced her hand inside of Theo's ass, her fingers grasping in hunger and desire, trying to find the body of Chase, who was darting about trying to avoid the gigantic hand. "I want that little toy in my ass" She murred. "And then you're going to fuck it, and then you're going in it" She told Theo with hunger and desire thick in her voice. The snow-leopardess had been pushed into a sexual frenzy and she was determined to work it off. "Or better yet, we're gonna use this little fly as a nice, stretchy condom..."
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:23 am

Theo saw the gleam in her eye, and just had time to relax before moaning happily from the hand sliding up inside his squishy tailhole, his hot flesh clenching around her hand, eagerly letting her slide it deeper. Each idea occurring to her sent another wave of pleasure through the wolf, who couldn't help grinning as he felt Chase squirming around to escape her grasp. "Mmm, you'll have to catch him first," he giggled, relaxing and bending over a little more, letting her go as deep as she wanted, though relaxing his muscles made it just as easy for Chase to work his way deeper through the twists and turns of his bowels, just leaving Theo to wonder who would tire out first... it wasn't going to be him~!
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:08 pm

Chase had a wicked grin on his face as he kept nimbly dodging and diving out of the way of Nico's wanting fingers. He started to back up more, letting himself go deeper inside of Theo.

Nico grunted, as she shoved her arm deeper into Theo's ass, determined to get her little superhero sextoy at any cost now. "I will come in there!" She growled lustfully at Chase, though it did mean she was shouting at Theo's behind. She started to push her other arm in and seemed ready to start cramming her head inside as well.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:46 pm

Theo gasped and let out a lewd moan as he felt that penetration getting even deeper and widening out his rump! He moaned and wagged his tail eagerly, shuddering and clenching around both of them, pulling Nico in up to his shoulders and sliding Chase further away from the hungry lusty feline~ "Ooh- oh yes~ Mmm, get deeper, keep chasing him~" he moaned happily, shaking his hips to pull them further and further along.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:56 pm

It seemed Nico was determined to go as deep as necessary to get her hands on the little hero, and she was soon using her feet to push her deeper, her great, toned body beginning to disappear up Theo's ass, her hands bumping and pushing against his insides as she tried to pull herself deeper whilst still trying to grab the shrunken Chase, who just kept chuckling as he watched her come deeper and deeper inside of his sidekick to get him, always just a bit out of her reach.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:56 pm

Theo groaned happily and clenched down on them all the more, looking back as he saw that Nico's upper half was lodged firmly inside of him. His murring turned to groans of delight as he held his sagging belly and whipped his tail back and forth. His ecstasy was clear, his arousal throbbing against the underside of the huge bulge in his belly as Nico slid even deeper. He shuddered and happily, slowly started to sit back, stretching wide around Nico's hips before helping her get deeper and deeper as he slowly sat down on her legs, pulling them in and causing her to completely disappear within him~
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:15 pm

Theo's stomach jostled and bounced around like... well, like there was a highly energetic, rather buff snow-leopardess thrashing about inside of it. The feline was determined to get her hands on little Chasedown, but the superhero was just too small and too fast as he flittered and flew through any gap he could find, staying out of Nico's grip. After a few moments, which Chasedown knew Theo was enjoying, he finally decided to make a break for the exit, and started flying up Theo's gullet, hoping to escape through the wolfboy's mouth... all the way through, backwards.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:48 am

Theo smiled in enraptured delight, casting his hands gently down over his shaking swollen belly, feeling absolutely full with the leopardess sending her weight all sliding and sloshing about in there. He had to use some of his power just to keep his balance as the pair of them in their flailed about, Nico pulling herself further and further, Chase just a little ahead before Theo felt him escape his bowels and flit into his belly at last, before attempting to shoot himself up! Theo smirked as he felt Chase wiggling up, but gave him a rough swallow, his muscles squeezing around him and pushing him back down to his belly as he felt Nico forcing herself up inside it.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:00 pm

Theo's stomach continued to rock and jostle, like some hellish demon from the depths of hell itself were trying to escape from his insides. Nico was relentless as she kept trying to grab the persistently agile and nimble, and tiny, Chasedown. Her hands, her feet, sometimes even her head clearly imprinted against the walls of Theo's belly.

Then suddenly, with the sound of a moan of ecstasy, Nico fell still. "Oh... you cheeky little fucker..." She said with a snicker, panting a little bit. "He's only gone and flown up my snatch..." She told Theo, as she tried to relax in the stomach, though it was clear by her voice that Chase wasn't going to let them be idle...
Nornico
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay