the beach (mistydolphin & ultimated)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

the beach (mistydolphin & ultimated)

Postby mistydolphin » Thu May 23, 2013 1:20 pm

it was a warm summers afternoon. a lone dolphin was swimming not far off a nearby shore, looking for a little excitement.
It's a dog eat dog world, and we're all just different flavors of Alpo.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Re: the beach (mistydolphin & ultimated)

Postby ultimated » Thu May 23, 2013 1:28 pm

All along the beach were bathers of many species and sizes, but the four who stood out by themselves were a micro fox, a micro mouse with what looked to be a model pirate ship with a blimp in the place of the sails anchored next to him, a black-scaled 6-foot-tall feral western dragon and a 60-foot-long, 2-foot-thick ice-blue serpent all laying together happily in the sun.
"I gotta hand it to you, Captain Wintergreen," says the snake in a feminine voice, "this is a great place for a day out! Thanks for letting us use your boat to get here!"
"Ah, don't worry about it," replies the mouse, clearly the aforementioned 'Captain Wintergreen'. "You should be thanking Nightwing for shrinking you two down so you'd fit aboard!"
"Ah, it was nothin'," replies the dragon.
The fox gets to his feet and runs over towards the water's edge. "I'm going for a swim, you guys!" he shouts over his shoulder as he plunges into the water.
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Thu May 23, 2013 1:35 pm

the dolphin hears the voices and moves in closer to investigate. she sees the fox going into the water, and decides to have a little fun with him. 'well, hi there.' she says as she gets closer.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Thu May 23, 2013 1:39 pm

Artair treads water as the dolphin approaches him, watching it curiously. "Hi," he replies happily, although he appears to be having some trouble staying atop the water as the waves are all bigger than he is.
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Thu May 23, 2013 1:44 pm

she giggles, noticing the problem hes having. 'havent seen you around here before. if your having trouble, you cqn hold onto me, i should be able to keep you up.' she offers.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Thu May 23, 2013 2:33 pm

Artair nods, swimming over awkwardly before being submerged by a particularly big wave.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Thu May 23, 2013 2:43 pm

she swims over to him, holding him up so he can catch his vreath. 'you alright?'
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Thu May 23, 2013 2:49 pm

Artair nods, coughing up a little sea water. "I'll be fine with a little rest..." he says, hugging the dolphin gratefully.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Thu May 23, 2013 2:52 pm

she giggles. 'take as long as you need. im in no rush.' she told him.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Thu May 23, 2013 3:02 pm

"Thank you. I don't even know your name. I'm Artair," he tells her.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Fri May 24, 2013 7:20 pm

she smiles. 'im misty. think nothing of it, most dolphins have an innate need to help people who have trouble swimming. to me its second nature.' she tells him.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat May 25, 2013 6:03 am

"Heh, well I'd feel bad if I didn't thank you for saving my life. It's not trouble swimming, you see, it's just the waves... Do you know anywhere around here with calmer waters?" he asks.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat May 25, 2013 1:55 pm

(im also gonna bring in someone new this time around)

she smiles. 'i might. hang on.' she says, swimming off.

meanwhile back at the beach, a young man was just arriving. 'hmm, wonder if mistys around yet.' he says to himself. he spots the strange looking group and heads over. 'well, havent seen you guys around here before.'
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat May 25, 2013 2:00 pm

Artair nods, clinging onto her rubbery skin as tight as he needs to.

"Well, you might not have noticed me 'cuz I'm so small, but I've definitely been around here before," replies Wintergreen, waving up at the human. "I brought my friends with me this time, though. This is Nightwing the Dragon and Zaana the Serpent," he introduces them. "And I'm Captain E. Finnum Wintergreen IV!"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat May 25, 2013 2:05 pm

she takes him to a nearby cove 'the water should be easier to manage now.' she tells him.

he smiles. 'well its nice to meet you guys. im shawn. i usually come around here to meet up with a friend of mine, but its always nice to see some new faces too.'
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat May 25, 2013 2:09 pm

"Thank you again," he replies, slipping off of her head and into the water. "What's it like to be a dolphin?" he asks, apparently out of nowhere. "I mean, it must be so easy to swim around and all that, but with those gills, you can't head to the surface... Or can you? I don't really know much about your kind, I'm afraid..."

"You too, Shawn," replies Zaana. "So who's this friend of yours?"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat May 25, 2013 2:15 pm

she smiles. 'thats actually a misconception. dolphins arent fish, were mammals therefore we dont have gills. dont worry, many people make that mistake, so you wouldnt be the first.' she tells him. 'second, well i cant complain. it definitely has its advantages.'

shawn sits down nearby. 'shes a dolphin in the area. judging from the fact shes not around, id say im either early, or shes found a new friend.' he said, chuckling.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat May 25, 2013 2:33 pm

"I'll say," he tells her. He seems to be growing a little bit tired in the water. "Say... Is there anywhere soft and warm nearby that I could take a rest in? I'm kinda cold and tired..."

"I see," replies Nightwing. "Perhaps she found our other friend, Artair. He went out swimming just now and hasn't come back yet."
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat May 25, 2013 2:39 pm

she smiles. 'well, this may sound weird but... you can go in my belly. you dont have to worry though, my stomach wont start digesting someone unless i let it.' she tells him.

he smiles. 'in that case, shes probably having some fun with him. you dont have to worry though, shes harmless. shes been known to swallow people once in a while, but she never digests them. id know that one first hand.' he tells him.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat May 25, 2013 2:41 pm

Oddly enough, Artair grins widely. "Y-you'd let me do that? Thank you, thank you so much! I'd given up asking people because they would think I was weird all the time and normally I only tell my friends about it these days," he explains.

Nightwing shrugs. "Well, even if she did digest him, he loves being swallowed so much that I doubt he'd mind, especially when I've got my magic to bring him back to life again."
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Next

Return to Private Roleplay