The Librarian's Journey(Arthotus and Vasp)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The Librarian's Journey(Arthotus and Vasp)

Postby Arthotus » Mon May 18, 2015 11:33 am

Polina smiled warmly at May. "You wish to sleep within my stomach? Absolutely. I shall review the maps and explore in the morning. I will let you out once I find something. Ok?"
The centaur licked her lips in a surprisingly voracious fashion.
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby vasp » Mon May 18, 2015 12:16 pm

May looked up quizzically at her lover until she saw Polina lick her lips. A shudder of excitement and an undercurrent of primal fear rippled down her back at the sight. "W-well, I-I guess we can d-do it that way," she began, caught off guard by Polina's welcomed eagerness before she began to attempt to flirt back at the larger woman, "It has been a while since you last a-ate, hasn't it? I bet you're famished."

She moved over to rub at Polina's lower half, pressing her ear against her side to hear the faint sounds of the large stomach within. "It sounds kind of empty... I bet I could help r-remedy that," she continued, unconsciously moving her hips in eagerness to be consumed by her beloved. It seemed to both be cute and mouth-watering, the movement drawing the eyes to her smooth and ever so lick-able butt.
Image Image
vasp
???

Postby Arthotus » Sat May 23, 2015 12:03 am

Polina felt a rush of both lust and hunger. She was slightly confused, though, and expressed that feeling.

"Well, you know my last real meal was that dirty harpy. I suppose I could eat again if you could find another... Oh."

She glanced across the open terrain, checking for prying eyes and ears before the larger creature could finish her question.

"if you would be...alright with not coming back out...I would be very well fed tonight. My body does protest whenever it must give you up."

Her hands were moving even as she spoke. They slid down over the naked human's back, lifting her slowly, feeling her lightly bucking hips. Her mind was becoming hazy, almost like she was preparing to make love a second time, but in an entirely different fashion.

"You're just...the most delicious thing I've ever tasted, and the moment you touched my tongue with your sweet smooth, pale, delicate skin, I knew that I had to have you forever. Are you sure it's alright? "
Her mouth was visibly watering, though frequent swallows held the tide of saliva at bay
Arthotus
---

Postby vasp » Tue May 26, 2015 12:40 am

May let out a soft whimper as she felt her feet leave the ground, Polina's hands feeling as right as ever against her skin. She looked up at Polina's face, meeting her eyes before her gaze drifted down to the salivating mouth that was eager to taste her nubile body. She offered the centaur a small smile before she reached out with one dainty hand, pressing the tips of her fingers against Polina's saliva slicked lips.

"Of course you can have me, I love you. Why would I say no?" she offered quietly, pressing her fingers deeper until she could feel the reassuring slickness of Polina's tongue. "I hope you enjoy me, love. I know I'll enjoy being inside you..."
Image Image
vasp
???

Postby Arthotus » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:04 am

Polina could barely hold back from devouring her lover with as much haste as was possible. Her waning trepidation and genuine love for the librarian was what kept her movements slow and calculated, even if her flanks were shaking with excitement.

"I love you too."

Without further words, the centaur's mouth closed over May's head, the thick, abrasive tongue carefully tracing across the girls chin as if to test if there would be any resistance to being eaten for keeps this time, though on this world that didn't seem to matter to many besides the centaur.
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby vasp » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:18 pm

May immediately nuzzled into the probing tongue, welcoming its touch and warmth against her skin. She couldn't help but feel that this was right, this was where she belonged, surrounded by the slimy flesh of her lover as she was once more engulfed by Polina's heat. May tried to work her way further into Polina's mouth, wanting to slip inside to curl up snuggly within Polina's massive horse body, to lay there suspended in the air by a soft hammock that was the centaur's belly walls.
Image Image
vasp
???

Postby Arthotus » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:51 am

Polina's mind began to become fogged by desire, similarly to how she had first reacted when presented with the wonderful meal that had been May. She just couldn't help herself. She simply had to tuck the little human woman away inside her stomachs. Feeling May wiggle in an attempt to assist her made her heart flip with both delight and desire. It also made her stomach growl loudly for its incoming meal.

Despite herself, the centaur managed to keep the going slow, so as to give May her much desired proper experience of devouring. Surely she would be disappointed if Polina gulped her down in a few measely seconds, without truely tasting every delicious and sexy inch of the woman she had chosen to love. She meant to do just that.

With a slow, but steady motion, May was being fed into the larger predators gullet. Her tongue somewhat skillfully navigated the woman's flesh, tasting and teasing her, touching on sensitive locations, but never lingering too long. At the same time, One of the centaurs large rough hands caressed the parts of May's body that were yet to be encased in her own. The other gently forced its thumb directly into the librarians tender nethers, using that as a hold to lift her steadily into her much wanted destination.

Inside Polina, the warm and moist walls of her throat took a strong hold on May, pulsing around her as they tried to gently pull her deeper. As more of May entered the centaurs throat, the larger woman's hold on May's insides became and anchor instead of a lifting assist, slowly May's decend and preventing her own powerful body from doing away with May too quickly. Even going as slowly as her body would allow, only a minute or two passed before Polina's lips were wrapping around May's pert little rear.
Arthotus
---

Postby vasp » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:05 pm

May made the most delicious sounding squeak as Polina's thumb entered her, having caught her completely by surprise. Being lifted by the peculiar hold was an interesting experience... but not quite as unique as when Polina began to instead hold her back. The tugging on her nethers was insistent but not painful, becoming more and more sensitive as Polina's grasping throat rippled against her and attempted to pull her deeper. It was almost as if Polina was playing a game of tug of war with herself, with May as the very willing rope.

Still, May thought that perhaps Polina's exploring tongue was her favorite part of being swallowed. It teased at her entire body as she was pushed deeper, eliciting more than a few moans and gasps of pleasure as it probed and prodded at different points of her body. What made it even better though was the knowledge that with every lick Polina was enjoying herself as well rather than just pleasing the minuscule librarian, the centaur craving May's flavor and now receiving it copious amounts. It made her feel so warm that somebody so... significant as Polina could enjoy somebody like her.

The librarian didn't hesitate in giving the throat walls affectionate kisses with each gentle contraction against her, wanting to show her love and appreciation to Polina however she can. She felt Polina start to engulf her butt, the centaur's lips feeling especially exquisite against the softness of her lower cheeks. May couldn't help but wiggle about, unconsciously pressing her supple rear against as much of Polina's mouth as she could while waiting in anticipation for Polina's tongue to work it's magic.
Image Image
vasp
???

Postby Arthotus » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:37 pm

Polina almost regretfully extracted her thumb from her lover made meal, but May's sex was not vacant long. On que, her thick, warm and rough tongue began to gently push at the small woman's folds. The touch was tender at first, exploring, tasting, but then it became more insistent, pushed on by how absolutely delicious her stirred juices were.

Polina was in heaven. It was like sucking on candy, May was that good in her mouth. And now she had just begun to savour the creamy sugary filling, only it was May's succulent body giving her lovely sexual juices. This thought crossing her mind, Polina playfully and softly chewed on May with her flat teeth.

One hand took hold of May's waving ankle to continue to prolong her ingestion. Her free hand behand to massage may through her own throat, enjoying the sensation of the soft flesh beneath her own harder muscles. She loved the warmth of her darling inside her chest, just beginning to inch into her first stomach.
Arthotus
---

Postby vasp » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:06 pm

May was in her own personal heaven as Polina's tongue worked over her dripping flower, amazed at how fast the centaur was bringing her to a peak. She let out a small cry as an orgasm washed over her, followed quickly by several more that left May quivering in pleasure, her body gifting Polina with a sharp burst of flavor after each wave. Her tiny frame jerked suddenly within the tight confines of Polina's throat as the centaur began to lightly chew on May's now extra sensitive skin, the motion managing to tickle the timid morsel with each loving nibble.

As if things couldn't get any better for the librarian, she suddenly felt the warm reassurance of one of Polina's formidable palms kneading into her from outside the meaty walls seeking to drag her down. Having sunk deeper into her lover's body, the mighty pulse of Polina's thrumming heart was all around May, a rhythm that forced away any doubts or worries that the small woman might have had with its sheer power. Its steady melody emboldened May, who after feeling her head start to prod the entrance to Polina's first stomach, began to try and squeeze her arms inside so that she may try to pull the rest of herself down to where she belonged. Polina herself was May's home now, and she was soon to be sustenance for the proud warrior that had captured her heart. It was a frightening thought, but May shook her fear away as Polina's heart continued to beat above her. Even if they hadn't encountered the harpy earlier, May would know that she would be all right after Polina's well deserved meal.
Image Image
vasp
???

Postby Arthotus » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:15 pm

Even Polina could only resist the urge to swallow for so long. She finally released her hold on May and allowed her body to do what it wished. Her throat gave one concentrated surge, threatening to crush the occupant, so eager was Polina's frame to finish it's meal. Polina was almost worried. Instead of crush, though, the specialized muscles sucked and pressed May into Polina's preliminary stomach with haste. Her legs vanished into May's throat with a loud slurping motion.

Polina immediately checked with her lover to make sure her bodies enthusiasm hadn't ruined the moment too much. "May! I'm sorry, I couldn't hold myself back any longer. Are you alright?"

The slimy wall of the stomach around May gave way enough for her to move around and get into position, and there was a notable lack of anything acid-like. Slimy, yes, but May couldn't even feel the slightest tingle or burning on her skin. Quite the contrary, the warm viscous liquids and walls around her pressed rythmically agaist her in time with the various biorhythms of the centaur's body.
Arthotus
---

Postby vasp » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:23 pm

"Whuaaaaaaaaaah!" May couldn't help but slip out as her surroundings suddenly compressed against her with overwhelming force before jettisoning her completely into the first of Polina's digestive sacs. The sudden shift from cool to intense heat on her legs rather than the slow progression from before was a strange sensation, but one that she wouldn't mind getting used to.

She let out a soft laugh as she struggled to right herself from her awkward position, the walls around her being naturally slippery with all the fluids that they secreted. "I'm fine, just surprised is all," she called out while flicking away some of the slime from her eyes, not that she could really see anything either way. "So you say you couldn't hold yourself back any longer huh? Well I guess I'll take that as a compliment!" she continued in a what she hoped was a teasing manner while she settled into the wet embrace of the surrounding stomach, lulled by Polina's biorhythms. She'd be sent deeper into Polina's body soon, but for now she was happy for the momentary peace to enjoy her lover's body. Something told her that she wouldn't be there long once she slipped into Polina's horse belly...

"I don't believe I will ever stop being amazed at what your body is capable of, nor how much I enjoy being held within you," May sighed happily, running her hand along one of the walls before pressing outward with as much of her weight as she could muster. Of course she only just barely managed to make a small bump past the firm muscles surrounding the full stomach.
Image Image
vasp
???

Postby Arthotus » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:10 am

Polina blushed at the compliments from within her body. She certainly wasn't used to such things coming from a meal. Meal? Polina realized with a start that she was actually thinking of May as her meal. She still thought of her as a lover, but devouring her, really devouring her this time, was giving the centaur shivers of pleasure, even now that she was technically done. Polina could barely contain her emotions enough to answer calmly.

"Alright" She smiled warmly as May pushed out against her stomach, making a slight indent on her slightly distended stomach. Polina was just so large and May was small, even for a human. Still, she was an amazing meal, and Polina knew for a fact she had never tasted better.

"My love, are you ready for what's next? It's alright if you want out...I think." At the moment, Polina was so entranced with finished her meal that she didn't know if she actually could let May out, even if she asked. She desperately begged herself that May wouldn't have changed her mind, especially after coming this far.
Arthotus
---

Postby vasp » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:24 pm

May was silent as she looked around in the wet darkness, the slimy walls ever churning against her. "I'm ready love, please forgive me for making you wait so long," she called out through the grasping flesh, seeing no point in delaying things any longer. She could feel the urgency with which Polina wished to make a meal of her, sensed just how much the centaur needed her to be the larger woman's food for the night.

An instinctual terror gripped her suddenly at the overwhelming desire she could feel coming from the body so gently holding her, but rather than let it take over, May instead focused on how much her lover wanted her. She smiled as she couldn't shake just how thrilling it felt, to be wanted. It was entirely different from anything she experienced at the library, where she was shunned, unappreciated, and left to essentially rot by the uncaring masses. Here though, wrapped in Polina's humid belly, here she was wanted. Deep down in an abyss that she tried her best to deny over the years, May had a feeling that she might not have minded too much at being digested, even without Polina's love and affection or the promise of survival afterwards, if she was at least wanted for something...

But Polina loved her, and she loved Polina in turn. No matter how her instincts rebelled, she was overjoyed to help her beloved in any way. With that in mind, her biggest worry now was if her small frame would be enough to sustain Polina for the night.
Image Image
vasp
???

Postby Arthotus » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:56 pm

Polina sighed in relief and then inhaled sharply to brace herself for what came next. This was it. She wouldn't be able to speak to May once she was in her secondary stomach, the one she used to digest larger, live meals. Polina couldn't wait to feel the gentle touch of the librarian pushing out against her until Polina's digestive juices tranquilized her, as they seemed to do to prey that ended up in that stomach. She only knew they didn't suffocate because of the ones she had brought back up, like May.

"Goodbye my love. You are the most delicious meal I have ever tasted. Sweet dreams."

With one last gentle caress of her slightly extended stomach, Polina constricted her gut, forcing her larger than normal meal down just enough to start the natural process of shifting it from one stomach to the next. There was actually a short tube between the two, which May felt herself being squeezed tightly into as the process began. As soon as the intermediary esophogus had a hold on her, the stomach relaxed as it deflated, it's occupant moving on to a much more equipped domain. In only a few seconds, the small woman found herself squeezing easily into a larger sack, but this time she was horizontal, and the louder 'thrum thrum thrum' of an inhuman heart beat reverberated around her. It seemed Polina had two hearts, the larger of which was in her horse half, and its beat was a triple thump instead of the human's regular two. Still, it's steady and loud beat filled May's senses, as the surrounding walls compressed and relaxed in time with it. In only a few moments, May could feel a less viscious liquid pooling around her body, squishing into her cavities and generally coating her as she and the stomach walls moved. At first tast, the liquid tasted acrid and sour, the chamber smelling of some kind of meat she couldn't place, but after a few breaths, she found it smelled oddly like the musty old books she used to work with. The taste of the liquid on her tongue also transformed to one of a more bland, if not tasty, potato like flavour. Her skin also began to tingle and she knew the process had already begun.

Polina could feel every naked centimeter of her lover within her stomach. When she had eaten her before, it had been out of desperation, and the centaur had had to move about, but now, as she simple stood and felt her human lover within her, she couldn't fathom how she had waited so long to do this. No one else had ever felt so...perfect, gently squishing about in her stomach. Soon the stomach would put it's occupant to sleep, a sleep which she would not wake up from. Not inside Polina anyway.
Arthotus
---

Postby vasp » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:56 am

"Sweet dreams to you as well," May managed to happily chirp out before the surge of muscle pushed her into the secondary esophagus, which in turn rapidly pushed her into her final destination for the night. May was delighted to find that as cozy as the first stomach had been, Polina's horse stomach was even more so. She tentatively spread her legs out, toes wiggling slightly as they eventually met rippling flesh. She couldn't help but laugh to herself at the discovery that she was just small enough to be able to fully sprawl out in the roomier chamber, both for the reminder of the difference in size between the lovers, but also for what seemed to be further proof that the pair was made for each other. May next began to gently explore her surroundings with inquisitive and dexterous hands, her natural curiosity running rampant amidst her new quarters. The new heartbeat came as something of a shock to the librarian, but after some consideration decided that it only made sense given Polina's size and body structure. She found its triple note beat to be as relaxing as the double pulse of Polina's more human heart, different to be sure, but still overwhelmingly Polina's.

The changes to her surroundings' taste and scent sent the librarian's mind reeling with theories as she focused more on them, but that focus was quickly lost as the stomach began to process her. She tried to focus on anything next, but found that almost any trail of thought slipped away from her like mischievous eels, the sedatives naturally contained in Polina's digestive fluids working rapidly on the unsuspecting human. It wasn't long before May found her eyes closed, and the next moment she was drifting away in sleep as her body unconsciously snuggled into the fleshy walls holding her.
Image Image
vasp
???

Postby Arthotus » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:25 pm

Polina settled down to relax, her body heavy with sleep. She wanted to remain away and feel May's warmth joining her own, but her body had decided May was at least big enough to deserve a concentrated effort, so Polina's eyes slowly fluttered shut. She knew that when she opened them, the succulent human in her stomach would be completely gone, both because of her smaller size and because the centaurs body was so eager to have her. She gave her side one last pat where she could reach and then lay down to sleep, her spear clutched habitually to her breast.
Arthotus
---

Postby vasp » Mon May 09, 2016 4:51 pm

The centaur's powerful secondary stomach made short work of the slumbering librarian, her tiny frame rapidly disappearing beneath the organic onslaught of the living cauldron. May's body would provide Polina a surprising amount of nutrition and energy for the girl's size, mostly from the fact that May had always eaten rather well herself. Or at least, she did when she had been able to take the time to eat.

Sometime towards the middle of the night a form seemed to sprout from the ground next to the slumbering centaur before it rapidly began to grow upwards and outwards. The growing tendrils though were red with flashes of white rather than the green of a plant, the mass made of sinew and bone instead. The form soon took the basic shape of a small humanoid, muscle and fat filling out around the rapidly completed skeleton while small streams of blood solidified into pulsing veins. It was a bizarre and almost grisly sight, as if somebody played a video of somebody being vividly digested backwards. The figure began to breath lightly in slumber once the lungs had finished forming, before its skin had even begun to grow. Thankfully for the devoured, almost all people were unconscious as their bodies reformed from the earth, and May was no exception. A few minutes later and May was sleeping in the nude a few feet away from Polina, good as new.

As the sun began to rise, the harpy known as Juliet was winging her way back to the outcropping she called home after a night's hunt before something caught her eye. Gazing down with her piercing vision, she was quick to make out a human creeping through the long grass below. More movement revealed another human, then another and another until the harpy grimaced at them all in distaste. A bandit gang no doubt, likely gathering to check any of the nearby caves for travelers who had taken shelter for the night. Face set in a deep frown, the tired and now highly irritated harpy began to quicken her speed so as to beat the bandits to the punch, all the while wishing she hadn't seen the mangy group to begin with.
Image Image
vasp
???

Postby Arthotus » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:18 pm

Polina awoke gently, her happily growling stomach internally signalling the most intensive part of the meal was finished. Her eyes fluttered open and she stretched leisurely, not being able to remember a time she had awoken in the middle of the night so content and happy. Her gaze settled on May's naked and sleeping form nearby with a small moment of shock, and then her large body surged forwards to scoop up the librarian with loving excitement.

"Oh my love! I can't believe the ancestors have blessed me with such an amazing mate! Do you feel as amazing as me, May?" She clutched the small human to her breasts, practically crushing her into the massive(to her) mammaries in excitement as she exclaimed her love loudly.
Arthotus
---

Postby vasp » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:21 pm

May jumped awake in Polina's grasp, her eyes blinking rapidly in confusion as the already blurry world spun before her. She normally would've panicked at such an abrupt awakening, but she instantly recognized the unique and delightfully oppressive embrace of her lover. Still, she found herself rather dizzy, which was further compounded by both a splitting headache and the lack of her usual glasses.

May took a few moments to gather herself, delighting in the warmth and firmness of Polina's heaving cleavage as she did so. Once she was ready, she lightly wrestled her head partially free from the smooth skin and squinted up at Polina's beaming face, the sight shooting a stake of emotion straight into May's heart despite Polina's blurred features. May offered the centaur a smile of her own and shyly nuzzled her face back into the massive bosom. "Now I do," she mumbled through the surrounding flesh as she tried to return Polina's embrace, her headache no match for her beloved's overwhelming presence.

High above the outcropping, Juliet circled nervously as she continued to watch the bandits below. Unfortunately she had caught sight of Polina's massive frame a touch too late to properly warn the centaur of the approaching ruffians. Were she to try, the bandits would not only spot her, but she'd be trapped in the cave between them and a potentially hostile centaur. Gritting her teeth, she decided to try and wait for a better opportunity to strike while she still had the advantage of surprise, all the while making careful mental notes of how the bandits were setting up their ambush.
Image Image
vasp
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay