Rematch! (misty and ult)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Rematch! (misty and ult)

Postby ultimated » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:17 pm

"Or when I reform you, haven't decided on that part yet~" purrs the big snake happily as she wraps herself around into a little ring.

Rose likewise just lays there, recovering from one of the best orgasms she's ever had!

"Quite simply," she purrs, placing a tail on his forehead, "that we bring you down to size, so that these tunnels are a bit more exciting for you to explore~"

Misty would continue to sink into the liquefying walls - and her own body seems to be getting a bit liquid-y too. Is Gooey absorbing her?

Ed yelps, his cheeks burning up! He wouldn't hear the end of this one!

"Mmmph," groans the little espeon cutely. "I suppose you're looking for some fun after breakfast? Or... Seconds?"

[Either is fine, although I think the latter is a bit more appealing :3 ]
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:33 pm

"Just one big tease as ever. That's why i like you." he says, chuckling

"Good for you too?" orchid asks, giggling.

"Oooh, sounds fun. Let's do it." he says, giggling.

Misty was more than happy to become a part of her.

Jade continues, paying her little mind.

"Looks like she has you right where she wants you." trixie says, slapping his ass.

"Maybe a little of both." she says, her tail flicking under him and rubbing between his legs.
It's a dog eat dog world, and we're all just different flavors of Alpo.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:44 pm

She giggles softly to herself, keeping her eyes closed as she cuddles with him using her snout and coils.

"Amazing~" breathes the over-stuffed pokemon, resting her wing on her gut.

The tail that was resting on his head opens up into a big tailmaw, plunging over his body and slurping it up with ease!

Once Misty is fully absorbed, she'd find herself still conscious, and to some extent, still able to move within Gooey's body!

Ed yelps somewhat as his rump is smacked, wriggling gently in place in his embarrassment - not one, but two pokemon now teasing him mercilessly!

The psychic-type groans again, lifting his tail to rub between her legs too. "Mmm?~"
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:45 pm

He relaxes, getting comfortable. Feeling aroundcidly, he finds the entrance to her intestines, getting an idea. He gently starts slipping in, starting to squirm through.

"I'mglad I can make you happy." she says happily.

He eeps in surprise, but doesnt resist. His tail swishes as it too is soon pulled in.

She decides to explore her new surroundings, moving about.

"Think I'll watch for now, but I get him when your done." trixie says, giggling.

Jade nods, continuing her onslaught.

She flips him over, licking over his belly.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:14 pm

"Mmm, and where do you think YOU'RE going?" groans the serpent softly, although she doesn't tighten the walls or physically try to stop him in any way.

"I-is this how it feels when I do it to you?" she asks, gently pressing about and probing gently with her wings.

The soft flesh squeezes and churns around him, pressing in tight on his form and holding him snug in what feels like the world's softest pillow!

She can glide about inside as she pleases, it seems. Gooey seems to have no real internal structure... She'd formed a stomach to eat breakfast, but once all the food was in, she'd collapsed it again and just let her slime absorb it. Even as she watches, the womb and all attached parts, right down to her nether lips, close up as if they'd never been there to begin with!

Ed would be hard-pushed to have a brighter face right now! First he's conscripted to be a herbivorous plant-creature's breakfast, her stomach groaning just beyond the sphincter his face is being held against as it awaits its squirming meal, and now he's been promised to a dragon!

Jake purrs softly, letting her lap up his flavour as she pleases.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:22 pm

"Just having a little fun, love." he says, giggling as he continues.

"Even better.I'm glad i can return the favor." she says happily.

He curls up happily, loving the feeling of such softness around him.

She marvels st her friend's strange body. She almost wouldn't mind staying a part of her.

(emphasis on almost) :lol:

Jade soon gives a hard swallow, eds member sliding along her throat as he's pulled in deeper
"You know, Ive been in the market for a mate. Are you interested?" she asks, licking over his sheath and balls.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:58 pm

She lets out a low moan as he squeezes his way out into her intestines!

The bird chirps happily, simply laying there in place!

Soon enough, the maw opens back up again, dropping him back onto her rump - at his new size, smaller than a credit card!

Of course, being a part of the big slime, her thoughts aren't exactly private any more! "You know I'd be happy to keep you for as long as you'd want to stay~" purrs the goodra softly.

Ed almost lets out a sigh of relief as he's dragged downwards, grinding his crotch against the walls as his head emerges into her food-scented gut!

"Depends," purrs the espeon gently, leaning up to nibble at her ears. "How much time would I get to spend outside?~"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:30 pm

He workhis way further, cursing the fact he had been swallowed fully clothed. Other wise it'd be far more pleasurable. Next time she swallows him, he'll be certain to strip first.

She dozes off, happy to stay there as long as rose wanted, or until she is needed, whichever came first.

He lay, looking about curiously. "You never cease to amaze me, beautiful. "He say, moving to her now massvie pussy.

"Oooh, please do. I love the idea of being a part of your sexy body." she says happily.

She soon gulps down his legsswallowing him down fully.

"Oh, at least a few hours. How else would we be able to...play?" she says, running a long slow lick along his balls.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:30 pm

He workhis way further, cursing the fact he had been swallowed fully clothed. Other wise it'd be far more pleasurable. Next time she swallows him, he'll be certain to strip first.

She dozes off, happy to stay there as long as rose wanted, or until she is needed, whichever came first.

He lay, looking about curiously. "You never cease to amaze me, beautiful. "He say, moving to her now massvie pussy.

"Oooh, please do. I love the idea of being a part of your sexy body." she says happily.

She soon gulps down his legsswallowing him down fully.

"Oh, at least a few hours. How else would we be able to...play?" she says, running a long slow lick along his balls.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:54 am

Given how quickly she packs it away at the breakfast table, he was lucky to have gotten in alone, let alone with or without clothes! The intestines squeeze gently around him, letting him move further...

Rose too would close her eyes, now snoring peacefully as she rests after her fun~

"More of me to admire now?~" she purrs, spreading the lips that tower twice his height.

She laughs, giving her tummy a pat. "Alrighty. You just let me know when you want out, yeah?"

The human curls up inside her stomach, flushing softly as he settles inside, gently grinding his crotch against the floor.

He lets out a gentle groan, biting his lip. "That works for me~"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:30 am

Before long, his head soon slips free of her tailhole.

He chuckles, literally diving in head first.

She nods, happily relaxing inside her.

She lets out a burp, adding to the tightness around her captive.

"Atta boy." she says, getting up. She walks over him, intentionally giving him an excellent view of her pussy as she passes. "What do you say we make this official?" she asks, raising her rear invitingly.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:02 pm

Celeste lifts her tail with a bemused smirk on her lips and turns it to look at his face. "Hi there~"

"Mmph~" she groans, letting the lips clap shut behind him. "Be careful in there, sweetie, I hear it's prone to earthquakes...~"

Gooey returns to her room, although she would keep an ear out just in case she can hear anything coming from the nearby rooms...

Ed flushes softly, squirming a little more, part of him wondering if he'd satisfy her hunger fully, or if she intended to get breakfast still!

Jake arches an eyebrow, rolling onto his paws. "I'd say you're not ready...~" he purrs, before rushing forward and plunging his head up her rump!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:37 pm

He giggles, kissing her. "Hello sexy."

"I'll bet." he says, chuckling. He eagerly goes deeper in, exploring happily.

She was happy for now just having a full belly. "Mmmm, such a tasty morsel." she says, giggling as she lays down.

Ooh, so eager!" she teases, giggling. She eagerly starts pulling him in.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:23 pm

"Hello, tasty," she replies, pushing her lips gently against his face for several seconds.

The entire area gently heaves up and down as her body moves naturally. The walls are squishy and soft, and slick with her love-juices!

The human whines again, his face bright red! "I-it's bad enough I was eaten by a herbivore, d-do you have to tease me as well?" he complains.

The little psychic cat grins mischievously, pushing his back legs against the floor to drive him inside faster!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:37 am

[Posting to bump!]
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:53 am

(kept meaning to reply, but the damn touchscreen kept acting up. Made it hard to do so)

He smiles, squirming in place, rather enjoying this position.

"Hello!" he calls out, his voice echoing around him. He chuckles, moving deeper in.

"Ok, I'll give you a break." she says, giggling. Her bekky jiggling as she laughs.

She soon pulls him in fully. "Ooh, such a naughty little eon you are. I'll have to reward you later."
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:38 am

[Is oki nwn]

The big snake applies more and more pressure with her lips, slowly forcing him back into the puckered ring!

The walls shiver in response, their slippery surface making it hard for the little guy to stand for a few seconds!

Ed lays in place, keeping quiet as he's gently bounced about, slowly being turned over by the slick flesh.

The little espeon grins to himself as his whole body vanishes inside, twisting and turning and squirming all around pleasantly~
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:26 am

He chuckles, rolling his eyes as he's pushed back in.

He eeps, slipping and sliding around inside of her. He was having a blast.

Her stomach squeezes and massages around him.

She groans out, clearly loving it. Her intestines work him ovr, pulling him in deeper.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:31 am

Celeste groans out softly, booping her nose against his, then pulling away as he's sealed inside!

Katelyn lets out a loud groan that rumbles through the area; seems she's having a blast too!

The human lets out a gentle eek as he's squeezed down at, feeling the walls rubbing tightly over his form!

The little espeon is being a bit naughty here, pushing about with his legs, licking at the walls with his sandpapery tongue!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:57 am

Shawn smiles, kisding her nose as he's pulled back in fully.

Blaze moves in deeper, slipping and sliding as he went.

She drifts off, letting her stomach digest him.

She moans out, rolling about in pure bliss.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay