Rematch! (misty and ult)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Rematch! (misty and ult)

Postby ultimated » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:21 pm

"So loyal~" she grins in response, letting one of her tails rest upon his head, filling him with a warm, tingly sensation! "There. From now until I lift the curse, you're not physically able to be further away from me than I say~"

Ed blinks a little. "Change? Change how?" he asks, intrigued.

The espeon purrs and licks at her cheek! "Well! That was, uh. Something."
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:03 pm

"Fitting. I'd honestly be happy if it were never removed." he says, hugging her.

"Well, hows this for starters?" she asks with a snicker, deciding to mess with him. With a bright flasb, Ed would find their genders switched.

(Don't worry, just using as an example. Depending on his reaction, she'll be happy to change them back) ;)

"Oh yes, it was definitely fun." she says, giggling.
It's a dog eat dog world, and we're all just different flavors of Alpo.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:25 am

She laughs and wraps her big tails around him. "I can make it smaller and larger too, so you can be across the mansion, or right up tight against my body~"

Ed... Edwina? Blinks in surprise and looks down at him-- Er, herself. "Wh... What?" she blinks, squeaking at the sound of her own voice.

(I'm happy with this, and quite a lot of other stuff - feel free to ask!)

"I'm glad you had fun," he chuckles. "One minute I was tucked up nice and snug inside, the next thing I know I've been sucked down a musky tube, turned into sticky white liquid, and pumped into your belly!"
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:55 am

He smiles, snuggling happily against her. "I wont leave your sideveven if i have the entire planet."

Jade chuckles. "Talk about a man trapped in a womans body. Except this quite literal" he says, walking up to her. "Not bad work if I do say so myself."

Aw come on, it can't have been all bad." she says, licking him.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:06 pm

"You charmer," she grins, slurping over his head gently. "I'm not sure if I could have picked a more adorable boyfriend~"

"I mean, technically I was already a man trapped in a woman's body, just YOUR body," she chuckles. "It's... Such a bizarre feeling!"

"I was conscious the whole time, even in your belly!" he exclaims with a laugh.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:39 pm

"And i could never find a sweeter girlfriend." he says, kissing her happily.

"Well, i say its time we see if everything works." he says, his vines wrapping around her and pulling her against him.

"Well, is there someway i can make up to you for the little intrusion? Maybe some time with just the 2 of us?" she asks.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:46 am

Katelyn smiles and gives his head a little lick! "I'd say the same, but you're honestly more spicy than sweet," she comments nonchalantly.

Ed meeps as she's grabbed at, but as her thoughts are bared to Jade (being inside her mind and all, mind-reading is fairly easy), he'd find her head filled not with thoughts of sex, but of being stuffed into the bayleef's body! Talk about a vorephile.

"Well now~" purrs Jake, standing up and nosing at her cheek warmly. "I'm sure I could--"
He pauses, however, as a green glow surrounds his body like a cloud. Before the dark-type's eyes, Jake's body rapidly shrinks to a mere inch or two in height, and the green cloud sails towards the doorway, which has been pushed ajar by Celeste's snout! She slurps up the cloud and swallows, growing slightly as she does.
"Dammit Celeste! Put me back!" yells Jake, standing amidst the floof on Midnight's chest.
"Have fun~" purrs the serpent, closing the door and slithering away again.
"Celeste! Celeste, get back here!" he yells indignantly.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:42 am

"Well, from what Ive seen, you seem tolike spicy food." he teases.

He grins, getting an jdea. "I know just where to stuff you." he says, lifting her up and aiming her feet for the tip of his cock.

"Remjnd me to thank her later." she says, giggling. Her tail wraps arojnd him, lifting him up.

Still inside celeste, shawn notices her increased size. "At it again, huh?" he asks, chuckling.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:03 pm

She purrs, giving his body a big lick all the way up his front! "That I do~" she coos in response.

Ed squeaks in surprise, resting her hands on his shoulders to steady herself as her toes tickle at the musky tip!

Jake yips in surprise as he's coiled and lifted, turning to face Midnight with a sheepish expression. "Eheh..."

Celeste grins. "Sometimes I'm pretty sure I could get away with shrinking all of you and just taking over the mansion with you all as my delicious, tiny serving staff, livin' it up like a queen or a goddess~" she exclaims dreamily.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:19 am

"Well, i'm always up for aother trip in anytime you want seconds." he says, shuddering happily at the lick.

He gently slios her feet into is cock, groaning as it starts pulling her in.

She grins, running her giant tongue up him slowly.

"Not like we'd be able to do anything to stop you." he says, rubbing the walls of her stomach gently.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:56 am

"Mmh~" she purrs in response, nosing him onto his back and slurping at his belly! "Pick your entrance, little guy~"

Ed looks down in awe, wondering whether the shaft was stretching out with her form, growing larger to accommodate her, or simply compressing her down to fit inside with no bulge!

The little espeon splutters as he's coated with saliva, leaving a distinct raspberry flavour on her tongue!

"Maybe I shall, then~" she purrs, quickly poking her head into the kitchen to see who's there.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:28 pm

"Well, your mouth looks so appealing. But I'd love to go straight up that lovely backside of yours." be says.

Jade's cock seemed to grow the further she was pulled in. It moved up her legs, soon pulling in her waist.

She licks her lips,stuffing his tiny form in her maw. Her massive tongue rolling him about.

She'd find shawn's lucario bella looking for a snack in the fridge.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:17 pm

Katelyn giggles, four of her tails moving to restrain his arms and legs, pinning him down on his back against the bed as she stands over him, rump right above his head! "Mmm, and shall I send you squirming in at full size, or shrink you down so you can go spelunking in my little internal maze?~"

The human pants heavily, pushing her thighs together as she's fed deeper and deeper! "Y-you lewd pokemon...!" she half-protests.

The shrunken espeon protests as he's treated like a tiny chunk of candy! He wriggles about inside, and Midnight can feel him trying to exert his psychic powers, creating little bulges in her cheeks!

As she enters the kitchen, she quickly saps out Shawn's size too, her stomach like a gargantuan cave tunnel at this scale! She sneaks into the kitchen, trying to get the drop on Bella...
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:23 am

He doesn't even put up a fight, letting them grab him. "Full size works fine for me." he says, nuzzling at her lovely ass.

"Can you blame me with someone as cute as you?" he asks, chuckling as he shoves her in further.

After giving him a good thorough tasting, she soon tilts her head back, sending him down to her waiting stomach.

"What have i unleashed?" he cant help but ask.

Bella is completely unaware of her presence, fully at her mercy.
Last edited by mistydolphin on Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:10 am

Katelyn lowers her rump down, letting her tailhole slide slowly over his snout!

She squeaks in surprise! "I-I'm only like this because you made me a girl!" she protests, blushing somewhat.

Jake squirms and pushes about the whole way down, eventually plopping out into her stomach!

Celeste creeps up, then licks over Bella's cheek. "Hello, sweetie~" she purrs, then opens her jaws and begins to drink her size like a liquid!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:06 pm

He squirms happily, loving the feel of her enveloping him.

And what a cute girl you make." he says, pulling her in up to her breasts.

"Lovely, my tasty little snack."she teases, letting out a burp.

Bella shivers slightly at the lick, turning around. "Oh, cele..." she starts, but pauses as she starts shrinking.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun May 06, 2018 4:15 am

She pauses in place, squeezing and flexing slowly over his form, a deep rumble escaping her chest and jaws~

"N-no fair!" she squeaks, pounding her tiny fists upon the head of his shaft, stimulating the sensitive fists with her hands!

The belch lifts the espeon's body into the air and tosses him across the belly, landing him in a big pile of whatever she'd most recently eaten!

On and on she goes, slurping out that misty substance until poor Bella stands barely as tall as a Joltik!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:25 am

He squirms about inside. Stimulating as much of her as he can reach.

"Whoever accused me of being fair?" he retorts, shoving in til just her head is sticking out.

He'd find himself in a mash of berries, pancakes and other stuff from breakfast.

"HEY! Change me back!" she squeaks out.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:32 am

After a few seconds of this treatment, she clenches gently, slowly slipping the rest of his head inside too!

"I did!" she exclaims indignantly, completely unable to hide her glowing red cheeks as the head of the shaft bumps at her chin!

"Groooooss!" he protests, huffing a little - as if he didn't go through this all the time!

"Make me~" challenges Celeste, towering over the lucario like a city block.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:51 am

(Bump~)
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay