Rematch! (misty and ult)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Rematch! (misty and ult)

Postby mistydolphin » Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:18 pm

"no kidding. most of the time u inhale everything but the kitchen sink." he teases

her head soon slips from her tailhole, leaning dkw to lick at her pussy as she cotiues to squirm

he soon cums again, coating her intestines with his punk.

she smiles, still fingering her ass. she leans down, licking at her pussy.

her vines start slipping around him as she starts licking his face
It's a dog eat dog world, and we're all just different flavors of Alpo.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:21 am

"I'd inhale that too if I could," she grins in response.

She lets out a loud groan of pleasure, juices seeping down over her face as she licks away down there~

Katelyn grins, not relenting for one second with her intestinal squeezing! The villi-covered walls pressing tight around his body over and over!

Gooey wraps her legs around her body, squeezing her tight to her crotch~

Ed does nothing to resist, simply leaning forward and letting her do as she pleases!
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:22 am

"your just lucky i like getting swallowed like this." he says, giggling.

she eagerly laps it up, starting to thrust her beak into her.

from the constst squeezing and caressing, it doesnt take long for him to cum again collapsing from exhaustion.

misty smirks, shoving her head into gooeys pussy.

she doon shoves his head into her maw, murring happily.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:44 am

Celeste giggles. "I think you'll find YOU'RE lucky you like being swallowed like that, cuz you'd still be my breakfast even if ya didn't~!"

Shuddering somewhat, Rose simply flutters to the bed and lays on her back, panting somewhat.

Katelyn giggles, her body still squeezing around him rather actively as it moves him through!

Gooey seemed to know this was coming, squeezing with her inner walls and moaning out in pleasure~

Ed smiles as he looks around inside the herbivore's maw, blushing somewhat, but not resisting in the slightest~
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:48 am

"and your lucky your-" he stops. "f-forget it." he says, blushing.

she speeds up, nuzzling and licking with each thrust.

hes completely limp, letting her do with his body as she likes.

she pushes in further, squirming happily.

she runs her tongue over his face, loving his tast.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:31 pm

Celeste giggles, poking her belly with her tail. "I'm what, Shaaaawn?~" she teases with a knowing tone in her voice.

Rose trembles above the smaller 'mon, gasping and panting out in pleasure!

She purrs, just squeezing him through now~

Gooey leans further back, using her hands to spread the tunnel and make things easier for her friend!

Ed closes his eyes, simply allowing the hungry herbivore to taste him!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:02 am

he couldnt deny he had a crush on her. he was reluctant to admit it, unsure if she felt the same. "well uh.. cute..."

"enjoying having me as your sex toy?"she teases.

he soon starts slipping out of her tailhole, groaning happily.

she squirms her way in, rubbing against everything she can.

she soon starts taking in his chest, licking it iver.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:41 am

Celeste giggles gleefully, nosing at her gut playfully. "You lil' dork~" she teases!

In response, she groans and reaches her wing down to shove at the back of her head!

Katelyn pushes him all the way out onto the bed, then turns around to lick at him affectionately.

"Mmm... Aaah~" groans the big goopy dragon, shoving the frog the rest of the way inside!

Ed hangs limp, allowing her to do as she pleases with him.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:43 am

"and guess that makes u a big dork." he teases back.

she happily obliges, pushing in deeper.

he murrs happily, licking back "was it good for u too?"

she soon squirms into her womb, wriggling inside he.

she soon gets him in up to his waist, tongue flicking between his legs. she cringes a bit at the taste of his clothes, using her vines to start removing his pants.

(couldnt remember if it was established he was still clothed or mot, problem solved) :D
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:48 am

"And that makes YOU breakfast!" she exclaims with a grin, her belly contracting around the human and dragging him deeper still!

Rose squirms a little in pleasure as Orchid slides right out of her ass and up into her pussy!

"You know it~" she purrs. "And congratulations on being one of the few people who's gone in and out in one piece!"

Gooey smiles, stroking over her lower belly as the greninja wiggles and squirms within!

Ed shivers gently as he feels his clothing being removed. "Heh, don't leave me on display too long," he calls out in embarrassment.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:30 pm

(that does give me an idea. like in case of digestion, katelyn cursed' everyone to reform after) :wink:

"like im not used to that by now." he says, giggling.

she squirms in eagerly, wanting rose to enjoy it as much as possible.

"well im glad to count myself as one." he says with a wink. "theres something ive always wanted to try, but only if ud want to. he says, blushing.

she runs her tongue over the walls, wanting to stimulate her as much as possible.

"dont tempt me." she says, one of her vines givig his ass a playful smack."maybe ill spend the rest of the day walking around with that cute ass of yours hanging out of my mouth." she teases.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:45 am

She chuckles, plunking her head down with a happy sigh. "Mmm, and I'm glad you are~" she replies, nosing at her belly.

Rose gasps and pants, wriggling in place as her prey is sucked deeper and deeper~

"Oh my, getting experimental with the big girl, are we?" she teases.

Gooey writhes in place, squirming about as the greninja pleasures her so!

"Oh jeez," he replies, squirming a little more.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:25 am

"you know, theres been something ive been wanting to say." he may tease blaze about shynes towards those he likes but he wasnt really much better.

she soo reaches her womb, squirming in her.

"well its up to you of course, but i er always wanted to er see what it was like in.." he starts, blushing heavily, too embarrssed to say. but from the way he was glancing at her pussy, wouldnt be too hard to figure out.

"you enjoying yourself?" misty teases

she snickers, licking between his legs again. "ah, much better."
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:21 am

"And what's that, my little bellystuffer?" hisses the snake, stretching her body a little to draw the walls in tighter around her prey.

The bird cups her wings around her belly, panting as her inner walls are teased at~

"Thinking of a little more spelunking?" purrs the canine, spreading her legs wider.

Gooey responds by squashing down on her lower belly with both paws!

Ed acks and flails his legs around, huffing softly to himself as he's teased at within the much smaller pokemon's gullet!

Jake wanders the hallways alone. He'd seen Celeste, Katelyn, Rose, Grace, Kaili and Gooey today, and Blaze, Trixie, Misty, Barney, Midnight, Buster, Jade and Zapdos... He could already sense that several of them were busy, but he knew that Trixie, Barney, Midnight, Buster and Zapdos were still free, along with the many team members that were absent at breakfast this morning. He wondered who he might bump into next!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:25 pm

"Well, I kind of always had a crush on you. I was wondering if you might feel the same." shawn says nervously.

Rose starts licking the walls, squirming more.

Blaze smiles, his tail wagging a bit. "You dont mind?"

"I'll take that as a yes." misty says, keeping it up.

Jades doesn't let up, her tongue relentlessly playing with his member.

Jake would hear a soft purring. "Well well, looky here."
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:13 pm

"A crush?" blinks Celeste, suddenly fully awake. "Aww, that's sweet~ I'd never considered a partnership with a human before... This might be quite fun for the both of us~"

"A-aah!" cries Rose, the walls beginning to tighten gently around her little wriggling friend.

"Not at all," grins Katelyn, showing off her tailhole and moist nether lips to her audience. "But beware; some cave explorers have never emerged from these dangerous caverns!~"

Gooey turns it into a kind of competition, trying to squash down upon Misty as her pussy leaks sweet fluid onto the base of her tail!

The trapped human squirms and kicks lightly, groaning out as he's teased at so, his torso bulging out the herbivore's throat and pressing against the entrance to her stomach beyond!

The espeon's ears prick up, and he turns to see who it is. He tries to sense the voice's owner with his psychic powers too, but something tells him that they might not work on this particular dark-type target...
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:39 pm

"So you dont object?" he asks hopefully.

As she squirms, the added tightness just adds to the pleasure.

He giggles, eagerly movig up to her opening. "Such a lovely cavern it is, why would anyone want to leave?" he asks, slowly running his tongue over it.

As if picking up on her unspoken challenge, mistystarts using her strong legs to lightly kick at her walls. Not enough to cause pain, but more than enough to stimulate.

Jade giggles, lightly sucking on his upper half like he was an overgrown baby bottle.

Midnight suddenly leaps on him, pinning him on his back under her. "All by your lonesome?" she teases.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:39 pm

"So you dont object?" he asks hopefully.

As she squirms, the added tightness just adds to the pleasure.

He giggles, eagerly movig up to her opening. "Such a lovely cavern it is, why would anyone want to leave?" he asks, slowly running his tongue over it.

As if picking up on her unspoken challenge, mistystarts using her strong legs to lightly kick at her walls. Not enough to cause pain, but more than enough to stimulate.

Jade giggles, lightly sucking on his upper half like he was an overgrown baby bottle.

Midnight suddenly leaps on him, pinning him on his back under her. "All by your lonesome?" she teases.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:47 am

"No way," she grins. "I'd love to see where this partnership goes~" She nuzzles her snout into her belly, hissing contentedly.

Rose lets out a cry of pleasure as a wave of feminine fluids spills forth from her nether lips!

Katelyn takes a moment to moan out in pleasure, leaning back in the bed before craning her neck forward again. "Oh, but at your big size, it wouldn't be much of an adventure, would it? What say we bring you down to a... More exciting scale?~"

Gooey groans out again, the walls of the womb becoming more liquidy than solid, allowing Misty to slowly sink in...

Ed's cheeks glow bright red, his legs twitching about a bit as his form is sucked over. "C-c'mon, Jade, b-before someone sees!" he exclaims, although he knew full well that Jade would ignore his protests and use him for as long as she pleased, regardless of who came around to see the trainer gobbled up by such a small herbivore!

The little espeon squirms slightly as he's pressed down under her belly, but grins over his shoulder at her. "Not any more~"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:50 am

"Thank you, I couldn't be happier." he says, settling back, ""Perhaps when you feel like letting me out, we can head to my room for a little fun."

Orchid lays panting as she's drenched in her juices.

Blaze looks up at her curiously. "What do you have in mind?"

As misty sinks in, she sees her movements won't have much effect in this state, relaxing happily.

As if on cue,a giggling could be heard from behind him. "Oooh, having a little fun?" trixie's voice could be heard asking.

Midnight smiles, licking the back of his neck. "Just what i like to hear."

(well, we cqn start with them already being in a relationship, or have it start here, up to you) ;)
mistydolphin
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay