Rematch! (misty and ult)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Rematch! (misty and ult)

Postby ultimated » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:41 am

"Mmh, I will dear, don't you worry," she smiles. "Now, let's see about getting you back out again, mm?"

Ed stares up at the options he's been presented, making little noises that could be discomfort or pleasure as he's ground against her nether region. He gazes up at her rump, panting softly. "I... I'd prefer... You to choose," he mumbles shyly, his face heating up as he blushes!

"Not for too long," he grunts in response, thrusting in hard. Jake yelps as the thick member quickly devours him by the feet, and Midnight can feel the lump of the espeon's body sliding out her rear and down into the great balls sloshing just behind her!
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:32 pm

"Well, i could continue til you orgasm me out. Kr, you could return me to normal size and birth me out." he says, chuckling.

She smiles, shoving his head into her pussy. The walls clenching around him.

She mewls out in delight, her tight little tailhole being stretched more than she thought possible. "Mmmm, maybe you'd like to be my mate too, if you and jake don't mind sharing." she says, her tail moving to wrap around his large balss, massaging them and jake inside.
Last edited by mistydolphin on Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's a dog eat dog world, and we're all just different flavors of Alpo.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:23 am

"Both sound just as much fun as each other," she chuckles, leaning back again. "Mm... Continue as you are for now. I might make some adjustments later~"

Ed lets out a gentle meep as he's crammed up into the slick tunnel, his legs flailing about in the air outside!

As she rubs at his sac, she can feel his powerful balls kick into high gear, making short work of the squirming espeon! "Might be a bit of a one-sided relationship, with me doing what I want with you whenever I want," he warns, thrusting in deeper now that he's got a little extra in the tank, so to speak. "But maybe you're turned on by that...'
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:08 am

"As you wish, my mistress."he says, getting an idea. He starts using low powered flamethrower on the wall.To most this would feel extremely painful, but being a fellow fire type, all it would do to her was cause her pleasure.

Her vines release him as she starts sucking him in. His squirming making him like a luving dildo.

"I'm certainly warming up to the idea if you keep this up." she says, gadping as she hits her orgasm, coating his balls in her juices. She was having the time of he life, and she wasn't even sure if he was in completely yet.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:12 pm

"Mmmmhh..." rumbles the great canine around him, sprawled on her back and using a paw to tease her nether lips.

The tiny human's legs kick and wiggle in the air, as his arms glide over and grip the slick inner flesh!

"So soon?" he murmurs, although it's unclear whether he's responding to her words or her orgasm. He gives a nice strong thrust, his shaft digging in all the way to its base and his heavy balls slapping against her from behind, her belly bulging greatly with his shaft's girth!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:42 am

His flamethrowrr slowly picks up in strength, increasing the pleasure hes causing her.

He is soon pulled in fully, her walls massaging every nch of him.

That quickly answered her question. eeping as he goes to the hilt. Her body fits snugly around his massive length, looking more like a feline shaped cocksleeve by this point.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:54 pm

The walls shake and shudder, growing wetter by the second as he keeps it up!

Within, the human pants softly, hot air filling his lungs as he wiggles within her love-tunnel's grasp~

"Honestly, you'd be better off with the espeon," grunts Drake, thrusting in once more. "I'm just here to use you." He thrusts again, harder and faster this time, and she can feel the pressure welling up from within!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:42 am

He starts rolling about, again, keeping his flamethrower going as he goes.

He's soon pulled to her cervix, her tunnel pushing him against it.

"Well, maybe i like a little being used." she says,as she mewl out happily, pushing back as best she can..
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:29 pm

A few more seconds of this, and her juices wash out in a great wave, carrying him out and onto the bed between her legs!

Ed grunts softly, folding himself up against the cervix and gently pressing into it with his tiny hands...

The horse grunts, and a flood of fluid rushes forth, bloating up the feline's belly with the contents of his great balls! He lets out a happy sigh and pulls out, then his jaws open up and loom above her...
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:51 am

He lays, panting heavily as he is completely drenched in her juices.

It soon opens up, starting to suck him in.

This sends ber over the edge, her body convulsing around his length happily as it milks him for everything she can get. By the time he pulls out, she looks lke a happy cum filled kitty balloon. She watches in anticipstion as he readies to eat her.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:50 am

Katelyn leans forward and smiles, dragging her great tongue over his body, curling it around him and lifting him into her jaws.

Ed braces himself as he's sucked through, wondering what the inside of her imaginary womb might be like!

His jaws plunge down over her head, thick tongue dragging her fur this way and that as he briefly pauses to taste her, then swallows loudly, beginning her descent!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:58 am

He smiles, hugging her tongue happily, loving being a bite size morsel for her.

He'd land in what looks like a bedroom, a young snthro bayleef standing before him. "Took your time." she teases in jade's voice.

She purrs happily, squirming down his throat towards his tomach.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:03 am

Katelyn leans back and chuckles softly to herself. "Mmm... I wonder if I should grow you back at all?" she half-teases.

Ed lands on his feet with a start, looking around briefly to see if he can see where he entered from, then looks over to the anthro. He blinks and quickly covers himself back up. "Uhm, I guess so?" he asks in surprise. "Where am I now, exactly?"

He tosses his head back and swallows her down quickly and roughly, his flat teeth scraping harmlessly against her (but not biting down) as she's pushed inside. It's only a matter of moments before his tongue rises up behind her paws to gulp the last of her down! His belly, hot and humid, is already half-filled with partly-digested foods left over from breakfast. He hadn't eaten her because he was hungry, just because he wanted to! He doesn't speak a word as she settles inside, simply lets forth a crass belch and wanders off, his fat belly too thick and round for her to be visible outside!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:47 pm

"Oh please, anything but that." he teases back, giggling.

"Besides in my womb, in my mind?" she asks, giggling. "Think of this as your living arrangements while in my mind."

She curls up, making herself comfortable. "I could definitely get used to this."
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:01 pm

"Anything, mm?" grins the great ninetales. "I may have to hold you to that."

"Oh my," he comments, wandering about the room and inspecting everything with enthusiasm and adventurousness. He'd check to see whether the room had doors or windows, and if so, would look out of the windows to see where he is, or ask the lady where the door leads to.

The horse, of course, ignores her, clopping off into the house as his belly starts to get to work on its most recent snack. Poor Jake would be complaining if he could hear her!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:51 am

"Well, i can't wait to see what you come up with." he says with a smirk.

There'd be a few windows, seeing out them, he'd see what jade is seeing right now in the real world.

She relaxes, letting his stomach work.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:53 am

Katelyn leans her head forward and opens her jaws, letting him slide down her tongue and onto her expansive belly. She gives him an affectionate lick, then leans back. "I'm not the best at coming up with ideas," she shrugs. "So feel free to suggest some of your own~"

Gazing out of the windows for a few seconds, he soon turns back to face the bayleef. "This is pretty cool!" he exclaims, moving over to sit on the bed. "So I'm trapped in your mind now, huh? What kinds of things will we be getting up to in here?"

It's not long before she's losing consciousness, the powerful stomach muscles quick to claim another meal!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:14 pm

"Well, you shrunk me pretty easily. I can't help but wonder what else you can do." he says.

"Whatever we can imagine. A trip to the moon." she says as their surroundings change to the moon's surface. "The bottom of the sea." They're soon on the ocean floor. "The sky's the limit."

She soon is fully digested, reforming back on her bed.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:51 am

"That's a good question," she muses. "I can of course tuck you just about anywhere inside me. I can also use my tails to 'curse' you, which would be things like making you slower, weaker, preventing you from moving too far away, or even turning you into something else entirely!

"Goodness," murmurs the human as he watches the landscape change around him. "You have a strong imagination!"

She would find her espeon companion laying underneath her when she returns!

The horse pokemon, meanwhile, simply continues to trot around the mansion idly.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:08 am

He smiles, thinking a moment. "Well, i can think of nothing more fitting than having to stay by your side at alk times." he says with a wink.

"That's not all." she says, giggling. "I can also change you jn anyway I want. If your good, i may let you change me in a few ways."

She smiles, nuzzling him softly.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay