Rematch! (misty and ult)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Rematch! (misty and ult)

Postby ultimated » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:17 am

Celeste purrs softly, pulling her nose free again and smiling down at the little lump he makes.

The movement within just makes her groan more - if he's not careful, he'll be washed out before too long! The great cervix looms ahead...

Jade would soon awaken to find a pleasantly attractive amount of pudge added to her belly, ass and thighs... But, although her stomach is empty now, something feels a little... Off.

Hearing her moans, the little psychic type grins, eeping softly as the walls twist and turn around him, and doubling his efforts!
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:35 am

He relaxes as he is pulled back towards her stomach.

Moves up, eagerly trying to slip through.

"She smiles with a yawn. "Mmm, putting him to good use." she says, giggling. She thinks a moment, trying to figure out what was wrong.

She cries out as his movements send her over the edge. She squirms, riding it out happily.
It's a dog eat dog world, and we're all just different flavors of Alpo.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:52 am

The intestines more slowly this time around, gently squeezing and massaging at his body, tugging him maybe just a few centimetres every few seconds. He's in for a long, soothing ride~

The ring resists his efforts at first, but he'd find himself able to squeeeeeze his way through, much to the big vixen's pleasure!

It'd take quite a while for her to figure out what's wrong, before she finally understands: Ed's soul hasn't left her body properly. It's gotten tangled up in her soul and assimilated into a small portion - amusingly enough, his consciousness is being stored in her right rump-cheek. He also seems to have a tiny presence in her mind. He can't even speak like this - maybe she can imagine him a body and let him inhabit her imagination for a while? Or maybe she'd be better off finding a psychic to get him out as soon as possible. The latter was more sensible... But the former was more fun~

Even now, the naughty espeon doesn't stop! He wriggles about, pushing at the walls, licking away...
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:37 am

(( Bump~ ))
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:59 am

He sighes happily, just enjoying the trip.

He murrs happily, soon slipping through to her womb. He curls up happily, getting comfortable.

She shrugs her shoulders, deciding to worry about it later. She gets up to see who else is around, her rear shaking as she walks. Her mind wanders a bit, picturing ed's cute little bod in her head.

She writhes in place, his movements perpetuating her orgasm. She wondered how long he could keep hers going.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:27 am

Shawn eventually comes to a stop somewhere deep within the embrace of her intestinal tract, thousands of tiny villi pressing up against his trapped body.

"Aahhh~" sighs Katelyn, flopping back and panting softly.

Her wandering would draw glances from a few of the pokemon now wandering the halls, gazes fixing on her jiggling rump!

Inside her head, she could feel Ed taking control of the imagined body, blinking and looking around in surprise.

His squirms continue, pressing about rhythmically so that there's never a moment when his body is stationary. His sharp teeth gently nip at the walls here and there, tugging inwards to create a contrast with his shoves outwards!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:07 am

He giggles, rather enjoying the feeling around him.

"Was it good for you too, babe?" he asks, licking the walls.

She smiles, happy to give them a nice view of her jiggling ass. If any wanted to do more than just look, she'd be happy to let them.

The ed in her mind would see a large group of vines coiling around him.

"If your keep this up, i may just decide to keep you in there." she teases between loud moans.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:07 am

Celeste hisses softly to herself, beginning to slither back to her room. On the way she passes Jade, to whom she gives a smile of approval when she sees her new weight!

"Mmm, absolutely wonderful, dear," replies the ninetales, leaning down to nuzzle her snout into her lower gut gently.

Ed yelps as he finds himself bound up, and immediately begins to struggle!

"How would you walk around?" he replies cheekily, giving a sensitive spot another firm kick!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:59 am

(Bump! Don't forget about this!)
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:35 am

(i havent)

Jade likewise notices her little cargo, giving her a wink.

He smiles, feeling her nuzzling through her gut. He nuzzles back happily.

He'd hear chuckling, rather loudly. The vines would lift him up til hes face to face with a giant jade.

"Touche." she says,giggling between moans.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:01 pm

The serperior giggles, her belly churning over her breakfast, her intestines squeezing over her new partner!

Katelyn sighs happily and lays her head back, gently massaging at her belly with two paws.

Ed lets out an audible gasp! "J-Jade? How did you get this big?" he asks, awed.

The little espeon carries on with all his might!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:50 am

He relaxes, rubbing the walls.

He smirks, getting an idea. He starts rolling about inside her, licking at the walls.

"I'm not big, your tiny, silly." she says, licking over him with her large tongue.

She groans louder, her sounds of pleasure easily being heard everywhere in the house.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Thu May 04, 2017 9:49 am

Celeste hisses happily, returning to her bedroom and relaxing in her bed, walls squeezing over Shawn happily.

The walls quiver gently at the touch, and Katelyn lets out a great moan of pleasure!

"Tiny?" he gasps, squirming about as he's slurped over. Mmm, he tastes just as good as before - and, well, like whatever she imagines! She could have him taste like fruit if she wanted to imagine him that way. "Where am I?" he asks, once he gets the chance when her tongue has moved away from his face.

Who knows who those sounds might attract! If she's not quiet, someone might come to check on her~ Perhaps she should move to a room somewhere... Or perhaps she WANTS to be found?
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:52 pm

He happily keeps rubbing, rather liking hearing her happy. He soon drifts off, happy to wait til shes ready to let him out.

He giggles, keeping up his actions, wanting to please her as much as possible.

She licks her lips, giggling. "In my head, silly." She says, closing her mouth around him, suckling on him like he was a lolipop. To her, be tasted like strawberries.

Even if she wanted to move, she was in too much pleasure to do so. For her to do anythibg, her little toy would have to stop. But part of her wouldnt mind if someone came along. More fun for her.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:25 am

Katelyn pants softly, "Naughty boy~" she purrs. "If you keep that up, you might end up washed back out!"

The human wiggles and squirms as he's slurped and licked upon, a slight blush on his cheeks. "So, uhm... How does that work?"

(Any requests for a pokemon whom may encounter the pair? :3 )
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:19 pm

(surprise me) ;)

"I'm sure i'll manage." he says cotinuing.

She hmmms, thinking a moment, still treating him like her favorite flavor of lolipop. "From what i can tell, when your body's mass was added to my own, your spirit became a part of my subconcious. But at the moment, this is just speculation."
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:20 pm

Katelyn groans somewhat, letting out a warm sigh. "You're very good at this... Maybe I should keep you shrunken~" she teases.

"Wait, you absorbed my soul?" gasps the human between slurps, trying to get a word in edgeways. "So I'm... I'm stuck in your mind?" He'd be lying if he said the idea of being so fully at the pokemon's mercy wasn't at all appealing...

A shadow falls over Midnight as somebody approaches her writhing form from behind! "Oh, lucky me," smiles Drake, an oversized, overfed Mudsdale who's a fairly new addition to Ed's team. His belly hangs down between his knees, growling loudly as it presses down upon her form as he steps over her, his oversized member brushing against her rump. "Fun and food~"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:56 am

"I wouldn't be opposed to the idea. A miniature plaything for my lovely beauty. he says, giggling.

"I'm sure if we ask, we could get jake or kaili to help. But for now, your all mine, my sweet little morsel." she teases, releasing him from her maw. She gives him a wink, bring him around behind her and giving him a rather nive view of her large rear.

(oooh, nice) ;)

Her ears pperk up at the sound of his voice, eepibg as his bulk pins her down. "Well, arent you a naughty one." she says, giggling. Her lovely rear rubs over his tip, as her tail wraps around his length, stroking along it..
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:46 pm

"Mmph, but how could we snuggle if you were small enough to get licked up when we kiss?" she purrs, pressing in at her lower belly with a paw.

"... Oh my," murmurs Ed, gazing up at the plump rump and swallowing softly.

[Glad you like him!]

Drake sighs contentedly as he leans down, using his weight to pin Midnight to the floor. "You're one to talk," he teases, thrusting the tip of his meat into her tailhole!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:17 am

"You do make a fair point. Well, you can feel free to shrink me back down whenever you like."

"Well, since I'm a nice gal, you can decide where you go." she says, her vines bringing him forward. "Here..." she says, rubbing him over her pussy before pulling him back drenched inher juices. "Or here..." she says before pushing her large ass against his face.

She gasps out, clenching around him eagerl. "Well, I hope my intestine's current occupant doesn't mind a little company." she says, chuckling.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay