New Trainer (Nornico & Director)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: New Trainer (Nornico & Director)

Postby The Director » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:13 pm

"You're so devoted Keecha..." John said with a chuckle, stroking behind her ear slowly, moaning softly as she sank lower into his cock, slowly sliding down into his balls, stretching them out. John smirked to himself, having a funny little idea, tilting his head up and talking up to Zarla. "What do you say Zarla? If I switched it around... What'd you do if your Master order you to become a thick load of spunk to splash across Keecha's face and tits?" He was grinning to himself, expecting her to get all riled up just at the idea of him turning her to cum. She was a fiery one.
The Director
---

Postby Nornico » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:05 pm

Zarla gave a smirk, as she stroked her swollen stomach with one finger. "I'd say that's a hell of a question to ask me when I've got ALL of you in my womb right now and could easily make you all a splatter of cum on the ground" She responded with a wicked grin. The Rattata clearly wasn't as submissive to her master as the Pikachu was, in fact despite her type, the strong-willed and able-bodied Normal Pokémon was probably John's most rebellious Pokémon, though she'd yet to act out just yet, but... if she continued getting stronger, maybe she'd start thinking she was the one who should be on top...
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby The Director » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:15 am

"And I'm sure we'd be your best orgasm ever." John said, carefully reaching out and stroking her walls slowly, groaning as he slurped Keecha down slowly, feeling his cock tighten around her wonderful body as it sucked her down further. He bit his lip, rubbing Zarla's walls slowly. "You didn't answer my question though, Zarla." John said playfully, leaning forward and licking across Zarla's walls, grinding faintly against them with his pikachu filled cock "Well.. maybe if I rephrased it... to me not being... COMPLETELY at your mercy, like I am right now..." He chuckled, rubbing Zarla's walls, grinding against them smoothly. "Or would it be the same? Try to make your master a splatter of cum on the floor, one way or another?"
The Director
---

Postby Nornico » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:41 pm

Zarla smirked. "I think trying to convince me to give up my life inside of you, will only ever end with you meeting your fate inside me" Zarla told John, playful but a rather clear warning. "Sorry John, but I'm just not Keecha... I'm the one that likes to be on top" She told him, stroking her huge belly as she lay in the grass.

Meanwhile, Keecha had already fed her hands into John's cock as soon as she could, so it would mean that soon only her head would remain outside her master's cock.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby The Director » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:31 am

"I know... sometimes it's just hot hearing you say it..." John chuckled, rubbing the inside of her belly slowly. "Mmmm... just like I'm sure Keecha would turn me into a big orgasm the first moment I let her. Hmm Keecha?" He reached down, rubbing her cheek gently, biting his lip as he watched her sinking down. It wouldn't be long until it was just her head; he was giving her a long time to consider her final demise. Though it was unlikely he'd actually do it, it was fun to play with the pikachu.
The Director
---

Postby Nornico » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:00 pm

Keecha grinned back at her trainer, her master, as she continued to be pulled deeper and deeper down his cock, her sides slick and damp from all of his fluids, as well as Zarla's, and even her own. "I'd do anything you'd want me to, Master... anything" She purred at him. "Though I'd probably keep you" She admitted, with a giggle. "Inside me, all mine, forever and ever" She purred. "No escape, no ending... just me" She said, squirming a little, the idea yet another source of lust to fill her mind.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby The Director » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:37 am

John groaned as Keecha sank down further, her head slowly being closed over by the tip of his shaft, her twitching pikachu ears the last thing to disappear before she was slurped down into his balls. "Mmffff..." he moaned, relaxing back a little and panting as he felt his pikachu wriggling around in his sac. He moaned, reaching down to stroke himself slightly as he gazed over towards Zarla. "S-she sure is an eager thing, huh?" he said with a deep moan.
The Director
---

Postby Nornico » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:58 pm

Zarla smirked, as she stroked her big, swollen belly. The walls of her womb were all around John, and his now oversized cock, and Pikachu-filled balls, the Pikachu in question wiggling about quite a bit, not just to get comfortable but also to please her master.

"I'd say she was borderline obsessive" Zarla remarked, with a snicker. "At least you know she's loyal" She said with a chuckle.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby The Director » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:50 pm

"Very..." John said with a soft groan, before biting his lip and wriggling a little himself, adding his own wriggles to Keecha's in order to please Zarla as she carried the two of them. "We've been in this forest for a while, haven't we Zarla? Maybe we should move on to the next place before it gets too late... or someone thinks I've gotten myself added to someone's bulk. What do you think?"
The Director
---

Postby Nornico » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:10 pm

Zarla gave a snicker, before she started to push herself up to a sitting position. "You want me to get up and start heading north then? I reckon we'll make it to the city soon, as long as there's no other distractions..." She told him, pushing herself to her feet, in defiance of the great, burgeoning stomach she bore.

(...honestly don't remember if they're headed for Viridian or Pewter)
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby The Director » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:30 pm

(pewter I believe)

"Yeah, north should be good, though whether you want to let me out before you get a room for yourself is up to you. People might be a bit suspicious of a huge bellied ratata wandering around though." he chuckled, shaking his head, rubbing his balls. He was inside Zarla, and Keecha was inside his sac, and Morgan was inside of Keecha... Zarla must have been huge, it was probably training just to have her walk around like this.
The Director
---

Postby Nornico » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:39 pm

Zarla smirked as she gathered up John's clothes and things, put them into his pack, before sliding that on herself over her shoulders. "I'll let you out once we're at the edge of the forest, don't worry" She assured her trainer, as she rested on hand on her huge stomach, and started walking with suprising ease.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby The Director » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:33 am

"You're pretty steady on your feet Zarla... How many times have you had to walk around with a massive belly like this?" John asked, feeling how easily she was walking by how few times she had to stop to get steady or how much she was bending low. "I swear, I've run into the most voracious Ratata around... and I am more than happy about that." He chuckled, wriggling again in thanks for walking him to the edge of the forest.
The Director
---

Postby Nornico » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:59 pm

Zarla gave a snicker. "Voracious? Hmm... I don't know about that, but I know that I've got a lot of strength, even if my looks don't always show it" She told him as she walked, not even waddling, just walking casually, easily. "Besides, the three of you don't weigh all that much anyway, especially when one's a mouse and another's a fish" Zarla pointed out. "Maybe I've got some Fighting in me"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby The Director » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:42 am

John let out a little laugh, leaning against Zarla's belly as she walked along, rubbing his head against her slowly and his his cock slowly, just jerking it casually as she carried them along. "Maybe had a few Fighting inside you, but you're meant to be normal type, aren't you?" he said with a little chuckle, moaning and wriggling up against the walls of her womb. With Zarla and Keecha, he was pretty sure that he'd somehow gotten pokemon much too strong for him... who were willing to stay with him. It was a good feeling, really, having them being so protective.
The Director
---

Postby Nornico » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:51 pm

Zarla smirked. "Maybe I'm a crossbreed, Pokémon can have mixed parents, after all" She pointed out. "I don't think every Pokémon is compatable with others, but I don't know" She remarked, with a shrug. "I knew this Sandshrew once, her mother was a Sandslash, but her father was, apparently, a Wartortle... Alls I know is, she's the only Ground Pokémon I ever met that loved to surf" She said, before chuckling to herself.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby The Director » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:17 am

"And you do seem to love to fight..." John groaned slightly, wriggling his behind as he relaxed back inside of Zarla, panting gently as he rubbed his balls to feel Keecha squirm around in there. "Maybe. I'm only just learning about Pokemon after all. It could be that your father was a fighting type or something." he pressed a hand gently against her womb wall, rubbing it slowly. "I'm just glad you're around to be my friend."
The Director
---

Postby Nornico » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:12 pm

"Aww, are you going all soft on me already, John?" Zarla asked him with a chuckle, as she rubbed her swollen belly, the same place he was rubbing. "Yeah, you're not so bad yourself" The Rattata conceded with a small smile of her own. "...you should probably finish up whatever you're doing in there, I can see a break in the trees just ahead, I think we're coming to the edge of the forest" She told John.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby The Director » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:02 am

"Mffff... time to come out Keecha..." he moaned weakly, closing his eyes and panting as he tensed, moaning in pleasure as he erupted, cumming hard. He knew that Keecha could resist him cumming her out if she wanted, after all, she was much more practised at this than he was, but he hoped she didn't make him walk through town with a pair of massive balls. He panted, tensing up, trying desperately to splatter Keecha out into Zarla's womb.
The Director
---

Postby Nornico » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:00 pm

Zarla smirked as she felt all the action in her insides, and moved to lean against a tree so she wasn't knocked over by the force of all the impacts inside of her.

Nonetheless, Keecha and her still-swollen belly began to gradually ease out of John's cock, the Pikachu slipping completely free only after her belly was out as well. She was utterly caked in her trainer's cum, and her belly seemed a touch more inflated, and sounded a little sloshy even. Clearly, she'd been... well, drinking, and as much as she could.

"Aww, I was just getting started!" Keecha pouted a little, before she smirked at John, and gave him a kiss. "Guess I'll just have to finish the job and blow you later" She told him with a wink.
Nornico
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay