New Trainer (Nornico & Director)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: New Trainer (Nornico & Director)

Postby The Director » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:42 pm

"Careful, or I'll just send you right back in. I think I could spend a day with a pair of big balls and weather the stares." John let out a little laugh, smiling as he reached out and stroked Keecha, cleaning some of the sticky cum from her face so she wasn't being blinded. "I wonder if other pokemon like it in my balls as much as you do Keecha. For all that Zarla seems to enjoy my company, I'm not sure she'd be willing to spend some time in my sac." He chuckled, shaking his head and grinning as he looked around, rubbing Zarla's walls.
"The offer is there though Zarla. But for now, I think we get out of here and get into town." he said with a nod. A good rest, and maybe they'd challenge the gym in the morning.
The Director
---

Postby Nornico » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:47 pm

Zarla smirked a little. "I'll give the offer some thought, but that's for another time" She told John as she started to sit down, and spread her legs open. She took a few breaths before she grunted, and started to force the two of them out of her womb. She was showing the strength of her muscles, both inside and out, because it didn't take too long at all for John to be squeezed out of her vagina and back into the world of Pokémon.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby The Director » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:40 pm

"Oofff... tight..." John moaned weakly as he felt himself slip free, Zarla's trained muscles crushing down around him to push him out. He smiled a little though, shaking his head and sitting upright when free, feeling only a little bit dazed by the whole ordeal. Of course he had to repay Zarla for this. So he moved forward at once, moaning and kissing Zarla had on the lips as she worked on getting Keecha out. If she wanted to let Keecha out that is. "Thanks for the ride." he said with a broad grin.
The Director
---

Postby Nornico » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:55 pm

Zarla, whose eyes were closed as she was squeezing out the contents of her womb, just gave a grin when she felt John's lips on hers. Undetered though, she kept going and started to gradually squeeze Keecha out as well. She was nowhere near as quick as with John, since Keecha still had the Goldeen boy nestled in her stomach, as well as the little Horsea in her womb.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby The Director » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:09 pm

John made sure that all of his stuff was in order as Zarla slipped Keecha out with some difficulty, making sure the egg they had was nice and safe and his clothes were all there. He cleaned himself up as best he could as he got dressed, watching as Keecha was freed onto the forest floor. Time to pretend they were a respectable trainer and his pokemon. He grinned to himself, watching as he dressed himself again. "We'll be able to take the gym out tomorrow... no problem."
The Director
---

Postby Nornico » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:37 pm

"Oh, I guess that means you'll want me to let Morgan out then, huh?" Keecha remarked to John, as she gave her Goldeen-filled stomach a pat. "I think he's probably ready to be let out of there by now, now he knows who's tougher" She said with a little chuckle, as she rubbed the side of her swollen stomach.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby The Director » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:05 pm

John nodded, carefully picking up three pokeballs, then pausing and putting Keecha's back. He remembered she really didn't like it in there. He supposed the others didn't either, but they wouldn't be in there long. "Yeah, let him out." he said with a nod, hoping his new pokemon wasn't going to be half digested in there. He trusted she wasn't going to have done that, but he didn't understand how Keecha could control her stomach like that. It seemed like such a strange power to have...
The Director
---

Postby Nornico » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:10 pm

"I hope he didn't mind me drinking all of your cum the way I did..." Keecha remarked, chuckling as she squatted down, and finally started to squeeze Morgan out of her ass, the final piece of the Russian Doll-like situation. Now the only bulges on all of them were the Horsea inside of Keecha's womb, her cum-filled stomach... and likely the bulge of John's boner against his pants.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby The Director » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:38 pm

"Nnnerrrr..." there was a faint slippery splash as Keecha let Morgan go, the fishy boy coughing up cum as he slithered free easily. He whimpered a little, shaking his head and panting as he slipped out onto the ground. "S-so much cum..." he whimpered a little, before looking up just as John called him back into his pokeball. He turned to Zarla then, smirking and holding out her own ball. "Do you want to go in? Or do you want to walk with me and Keecha into the new town?"
The Director
---

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay