New Trainer (Nornico & Director)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

New Trainer (Nornico & Director)

Postby The Director » Fri May 02, 2014 7:08 pm

John didn't usually have difficulty sleeping, in fact it was the thing he did best most of the time. Not that he was lazy, he just found that he was a really good sleeper. He would do his chores and power nap in the garden, try to grab ten minute snoozes between classes, and he even once fell asleep after climbing a tree, still clinging to the branch. He always said he was practising for when he went out in the world, when he would become a Pokemon trainer; things would be different out there, things could be dangerous. It was important to stay alert as much as possible, and if that meant surviving for days on five minute naps, so be it.
Last night he'd had trouble falling asleep however. Because today it was his birthday, and that meant that today, he was allowed to head out into the great big world, and explore with his Pokemon. What pokemon that would be, he had no idea. Where he would go, he had no idea. What experiences he would have along the way... he was starting to doubt his preparations for this trip. He had a bag, had a load of stuff in it, and last night he'd felt so prepared, but now he felt... uncertain.
John looked up again at Professor Oak's lab as he paced in front of it, hands in his pockets, nervously chewing on his bottom lip. John had been here since an ungodly time of the morning, waiting for the Pokemon Professor to open up his lab and present John with his companion for his trip. He was sure they would get on well, after all, the Pokemon must be as excited and nervous as he was. It would all work out okay.
The Director
---

Re: New Trainer (Nornico & Director)

Postby Nornico » Fri May 02, 2014 7:28 pm

Professor Oak eventually arrived, with a cup of coffee in his hand and a clipboard under his arm, as he opened up his lab, and smiled slightly as he saw John. "Ah, you must be John, I have you written down on my list... you're both lucky, and unlucky" He told John with a sigh, as he lead the younger man into lab. "A lot of new trainers came yesterday, and they took almost all the Starters I had ready for them... but, luckily for you, I managed to keep one stored away, just in case... so, unfortunetly, you won't be getting a choice, but at least you'll be getting a Pokemon at all"

Professor Oak lead John to a table, where a single Pokeball sat, ready. "This is what you're here for" He told him.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby The Director » Fri May 02, 2014 7:35 pm

John's face was a storm of different emotions. He'd almost passed out on the spot when Oak had told him the pokemon had all been taken, after all, what kind of trainer could he be without a single pokemon at his side? But with the news of a single pokemon being left... his grin split from ear to ear, one left, that was fine, wonderful even. It was like they were chosen for each other, and he didn't have to make a rough tough decision.

"Thank you Professor." John said at once as he stepped into the lab, moving over to the table eagerly. His hand paused before he snatched up the Pokeball. Why was this pokemon the one kept stored away? was it different from the others? Was it special? As he paused, hand still out stretched, he looked around to Oak, obviously a little worried by this sudden wave of uncertainty. He just gave a little nod though, forced a smile, and picked up the Pokeball. "Alright..." he said, the grin becoming more firm, more real as he held the ball in front of him "I think it's time I met my partner." With that, he pressed the button and opened the Pokeball.
The Director
---

Postby Nornico » Sat May 03, 2014 12:29 pm

Professor Oak stood back a bit as he sipped on his coffee, as a flash of red burst forth from the Pokeball and onto the ground, taking what was a fairly humanoid shape, although the red silhouette had clear traces of animal features, before finally the light faded away.

Sitting on her knees, was what appeared to be a female, anthro-like Pikachu, who suddenly looked around, ears twitching with curiosity. She looked at John, cocking her head slightly as she saw the Pokeball in his hands, then she looked at Professor Oak, and then back at John, before she slowly smiled.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby The Director » Sat May 03, 2014 1:46 pm

"Hello there... ah... Pikachu..." John said, a smile spreading over his lips as he took a little step towards the female pokemon kneeling in front of him "I'm your new trainer." He felt a bit silly saying that, and could help the little laugh that burst out from him. He held out a hand towards her, hesitating for only a brief second before running a hand across the pikachu girl's head, stroking her, trying to be friendly. "I never thought I'd be so lucky as to get a pokemorph." he admitted, his grin getting wider as he stroked her head "Do you have a name? Mine's John."
The Director
---

Postby Nornico » Sat May 03, 2014 2:04 pm

The Pikachu watched him as he approached smiling softly, and when she felt his hand on her head, she murred in delight from the attention. She smirked up at him, before she stood up, and suddenly gave him a hug, pressing her rather generous chest against him as she gave his cheek a lick. "Hi, I'm Keecha" She told him, happily.

"Now, John, as I'm sure you're aware, all Pokemon have natures, just like people, and this Pikachu, well... she has what we've deemed to be a "Lustful" nature, so... I'm sure you'll learn just what your new friend is like soon enough" Oak remarked.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby The Director » Sat May 03, 2014 2:14 pm

"Hi Keecha." John laughed, wrapping one around around the girl and giving her a warm hug in return. Her licking was adorable. John was trying to ignore the feeling of her large breasts pressed up against his body, after all, she was a pokemorph, it was natural for her to be naked. She just happened to be well endowed. That train of thought was rather rudely derailed when Professor Oak spoke however. "Lustful?" John said, blinking at Oak even as he held his new Pikachu close "What does... I mean..." His cheeks were turning pink as he spoke.

He turned back to Keecha as he held her against himself, his blush deep as he gazed into her eyes "Oh..." He obviously didn't really know how to react to that, not in a million years had he expected it. Not finding anything relevant to say, he instead asked "Are you looking forward to going on an adventure with me Keecha?"
The Director
---

Postby Nornico » Sat May 03, 2014 9:44 pm

Keecha smiled widely, and nodded at his question. "I've always wanted to have a Master" She told John, before squeezing him in a hug again. "And now I have you!" She said, with a giggle. "I can't wait to see all the fun and stuff that we're going to have" She said, happily, her tail swishing behind her.

Professor Oak did some writing on his clipboard, before he pulled out what looked like a red book, and handed to John. "This is your PokeDex, it'll record every Pokemon you encounter, but I'm sure you already know all of this" He said, with a kindly smile. "Unless you have any questions, then you have everything you need to set off on your journey, John" Oak said, with a nod.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby The Director » Sat May 03, 2014 9:50 pm

"Well... uhhh..." John glanced at Keecha for a moment, best not ask about her... disposition right now. Though her friendly approach to him did put a smile on his face. "I was wondering if you had any pokeballs Professor? The Mart wouldn't sell them to me until I became a trainer properly, and there's nowhere to buy them in town." He looked at Keecha, something else dawning on him "Do you like it in the pokeball Keecha? Or would you rather travel beside me?" He would like the company really, the world was a big place to go out into, specially alone, and having someone to talk to along the way would be wonderful. Specially since she could talk back.
The Director
---

Postby Nornico » Sun May 04, 2014 3:59 pm

"I'd rather be out here with you, Master" Keecha told John with a smile, as she was still pressed up against him in their embrace, clearly rather intent on staying close to his body.

"Sorry, John, but you'll have to buy some Pokeballs from Veridian City, we don't keep spares lying around" Oak told John.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby The Director » Sun May 04, 2014 5:20 pm

John nodded, giving Oak an understanding smile "I thought so Professor, but I thought I better ask." With the Pokedex in his back pocket and a wide smile on his lips, John took hold of keecha's hand. "Come on!" he said happily, grinning to her before walking hurriedly towards the door with her "Lets go on an adventure!" He laughed, obviously starting to get his enthusiasm back as he moved out of the door. "Thank you Professor Oak!" John called out as he left, grinning from ear to ear as he moved quickly with Keecha towards route one.

"What kind of things to you know Keecha?" he asked his new pokemon, grinning at her and turning to watch her as they walked. Her body did have a wonderful... jiggle to it when she moved around. His eyes couldn't help but roam a little.
The Director
---

Postby Nornico » Mon May 05, 2014 4:21 pm

Professor Oak smiled as he watched the two of them go from his lab, giving them a farewell wave as he sipped his coffee, before returning to his research for another day...

Keecha grinned happily as Joh took her hand, and she rushed outside with him, and walked along with him as they began to traverse Route 1. A jiggle was certainly one way to described how her fine hips swayed and her sizeable bosom bounced as she walked, completely naked and without a care in the world. Keecha looked over at him as he spoke to her, and giggled as she noticed him oogling her body. "Do you mean moves, Master? Because I can tackle and tail-whip"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby The Director » Mon May 05, 2014 4:26 pm

"Well... what other kinds of things do you know?" John asked, blinking at Keecha as they slowed down a little. They had just walked into the first tall grass. There wasn't usually any dangerous pokemon around here, he was sure that they could take them, even if surprised. "I mean, those are good starter moves... but you seemed to think I was asking about other things you can do." He wanted to know about his new companion. Could she do other things outside of battle? He'd heard about pokemon being able to fly people around and carry them on their back, but Keecha didn't look like she could do any of those things.
The Director
---

Postby Nornico » Mon May 05, 2014 5:31 pm

"Oh, that!" Keecha says with a chuckle as she realizes what John means, before she nods. "Well, I can light up really bright areas... eventually, anyway" She remarked. "Oh, and I'm also pretty good at distracting people, and pokemon... hehe, I dunno why" She says, as she squeezes her boobs between her arms, grinning at him. "Oh, and I'm also kinda stretchy?" She said, as she thought about it. "Like, I've taken really big things into my pussy before, and my ass as well, and even my mouth... I just kinda like taking stuff in me, you know" She said, with a chuckle.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby The Director » Mon May 05, 2014 5:38 pm

"You... ah..." John blinked at her, biting his lip as he watched, completely frozen in place as he listened to her describe what she could do. "Stretchy? And you take big things... what kind of big things?" he swallowed, trying not to sound nervous, and trying to not make the bulge in his pants all too obvious. His interest had been piqued when the "lustful" nature had been talked about earlier, but now she was openly telling him that she loved to put big things inside her mouth, ass and pussy. His eyes flashed down to her breasts again as she squeezed them between her arms. She was right, she was very distracting... in very wonderful ways.
The Director
---

Postby Nornico » Mon May 05, 2014 5:53 pm

Keecha giggled as she watched him get worked over the idea of her being filled up. "Well, I once shoved an Ekans up inside my womb, and then I ate it, so that would probably give you an idea" She said with a wide smile. She came up to him again, and pressed her body against his, grinning as her boobs pressed against his chest, and she reached around to hold his own butt. "If you're really interested... maybe I could try filling myself with..." She giggled, as she whispered into his ear. "You"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby The Director » Mon May 05, 2014 5:58 pm

John's erection was clear, a large bulge running down his leg as Keecha held his butt firmly in one of her surprisingly strong hands. "Do... do you think you could do that?" he asked, his breathing hot and slightly heavy as he found himself pressed close against Keecha. This was like a dream, and John wasn't sure if it was a wet dream or just a plain out weird one. His Pokemon had just offered to put him inside of her... telling him that she stretched. He knew that Pokemon ate other pokemon, but was she really offering to take him inside of her whole?
The Director
---

Postby Nornico » Mon May 05, 2014 6:06 pm

Keecha smiled, and she gave his lips a kiss, and grinned at him. "You're my Master, I'll do anything you want. Anything" She told him, flirtaciously, as she began to press her hips against his, and grinded slightly against his bulging groin. "If you want me to hold you, all of your body, inside of my womb, then I'll do it" She purred at him.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby The Director » Mon May 05, 2014 6:11 pm

"Maybe... maybe we should do some training first..." John said,though it was obvious he was having difficulty thinking of anything else, and the idea was turning him on. He chewed his lip, gazing into Keecha's eyes as she continued to gently grind herself up against his body "We want to make sure if... if I'm curled up somewhere... inside you... that you'll be able to fully defend yourself if you get in trouble." He then, quite nervously, leant forward and pressed his own lips against Keecha's. He was returning the kiss she'd given him moments ago. "Does that sound good?" he asked her.
The Director
---

Postby Nornico » Mon May 05, 2014 6:15 pm

Keecha giggled softly, and nodded in understanding. "Okay Master, I want to be real strong for you" She says, happily, before she looks down at his crotch, and smirks up at him. "Maybe we should deal with your cock first, Master?" She suggested, with a smirk.
Nornico
Heavy user

Next

Return to Private Roleplay