In the Harem of the Dragonlord )Whitebrand and Lyanna)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: In the Harem of the Dragonlord )Whitebrand and Lyanna)

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:46 am

"I'll try," she sniffed.

They worked in the kitchen for several hours, the bunnygirl being terribly clumsy at first but finally getting something of the hang of her basic duties. The catgirl's patience with her paid off at last and they managed to get through the shift without any incidents. There was even general praise sent to the kitchens to the staff for their hard work. Unfortunately due to the nature of the work the bunnygirl ended up needing a shower rather badly after the shift was done.

There was just enough time to get in a bit of rest before the bunnygirl was required to serve the injured dancer that evening. The catgirl had a pretty good idea whom the laid-up dancer was...
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Lyanna » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:12 pm

That patience does do wonders; the feline lets the ex-princess take short breaks every now and then and is very calm and collected as she guides the other slave through the process. She offers plenty of encouragement and support and continues to praise and reassure her charge as they make their way to the showers.

"This is not the most glamorous thing to do in the palace, but take satisfaction in doing good work... even if it's menial."

A hot bath and a nap and the two are off to see Brianna. The cat doesn't need to be told who it is and for the first time since they got out of their closet battle the bunnygirl will see nervousness in her. Before they arrive, she inhales deeply... then looks to the bunny and smiles softly "Come on. Let's go."

Making her way to the woman she wronged, Lyanna kneels at her bedside and waits for the bunnygirl to follow suit. They are slaves to slaves.

"Miss Brianna?"
Lyanna
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:17 am

The cheetah-patterned catgirl rolled over to face the pair and looked a little surprised to see the pair of them sitting there next to her. Her leg looked much better, the wrappings looser and enabling her to exercise a bit. The bunnygirl paled a bit...Brianna was a member of a significantly more predatory race than the former princess. For her part Brianna seemed amused.

"Welcome back," she said, not sounding nearly as out of sorts as she had been before.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Lyanna » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:38 pm

The kneeling feline seems relieved to see lighter wrappings; Brianna seems to be recovering well. There's still a twinge of guilt though. She has less time to think about it now though, needing to take a moment to reassuringly rub the bunny's shoulder before putting hands back in her lap and looking to Brianna.

"You appear to be healing well, Miss Brianna... but we are still here to help with anything you need.
Lyanna
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:01 am

“Fortunately for you the only tasks I have are fetch and carry,” she said. “And maybe a bit of therapeutic massage. Can you handle that?”

She stretched like the cat she was, flexing her claws a bit to see the bunny girl’s reaction. The bunny girl did not look. Brianna sighed and reached over to her nightstand to pick up s short list.

“A few little things,” she said. “Nothing too strenuous.”
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Lyanna » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:19 pm

The kitten nods and rises up slightly to try and get a look at that list. "We can do that, Miss Brianna. It's the least I can do..."

Something remains unsaid... not for lapine ears, but between the two felines.

"What is the first task?"
Lyanna
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:24 pm

The bulk of the list consisted of several books from the library. Then there would be a run to the alchemy lab to pick up a compress. Finally there was a sewing kit and a small bolt of a soft cloth.

"Maybe I was being too competitive," Brianna said as she handed over the list. "Maybe I forgot that we were supposed to be competing in good fun."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Lyanna » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:38 am

The feline plaything looks over the list briefly and nods her head; she seems to be planning something. After a moment she hands it to the former princess to let her see... or she tries; at Brianna's words she gasps and drops it on the floor before looking to the harem slave with wide eyes.

"I certainly forgot, Miss Brianna. Maybe we both took it to seriously, but that's no excuse for my actions. We're supposed to be a family."

This is said at least in part for the benefit of the catgirl's charge.
Lyanna
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:38 pm

"We are," she said. "I was hurt and in pain...but I'm more or less over it now."

She reached out and squeezed the catgirl's hand.

"Finish this little run for me and we'll call it square," she said. "I'm sure our master would like his favorite redhead back." She looked over the bunnygirl curiously. "We'll just have to see about you."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Lyanna » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:55 pm

She blushes visibly, lips curling in to a smile. Did Brianna really just say that? Heart flutters with excitement. A delicate hand squeezes the other feline's right back and she nods her head slowly. "Yes Miss Brianna... thank you. That means everything to me." Head slowly turns to the bunny, then tilts slightly "She has some potential."
Lyanna
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:54 am

"Well then," Briannna said, winking at the bunnygirl. "I guess we'll just have to keep an eye on her. Off you go."

The library part of the errand was fairly easy. Carrying the books was fairly easy, since most of the selections were short romance novels. The alchemy lab, however, had a complication. Their master was busily working on something at his work desk...and the compress was right next to him.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Lyanna » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:54 pm

Well, going down there while he was working would be a major violation of the rules for slaves here. The catgirl answers the predicament with a soft "hm" before making her way back towards the harem and approaching one of the Guardians. They should be able to pass on a simple message, and she instructs it to explain what is needed and return with the compress. A duty done for a harem girl's comfort ought to persuade it.

The message passed along, she brings the bunny with her and waits near the lab. After a moment she smiles softly.

"Tell me a bit about yourself."
Lyanna
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:35 am

“I’m...I was a princess in Nedra...a very long way from here,” the bunny girl said quietly. “ I was my fathers seventh daughter. Officially there was no use for me except to marry me off to an ally or other noble. I was treated well...but no one let me forget how far down the line of succession I was or how useless I was. So I just...let everything slide. Didn’t pay attention to lessons...played with the maids...acted like a spoiled brat.

“Then he showed up at my fathers court,” she said, nodding at the dragon. “I don’t know what they talked about...but it got really heated. My father threatened him. The next thing I knew this dragon had appeared out of nowhere and...ate me.”

She shuddered at the memory. Meanwhile the Guardian approached their master and spoke to him.

“I was bought here,” she said. “And told I was a guest. I...kicked up a fuss. He sent me down here.”

Their master looked back at the two girls, then handed the compress to the Guardian. The automaton walked back towards the cat girl and bunny girl, holding the compress.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Lyanna » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:31 pm

She listens, nodding slowly and letting the bunny tell her story without interruption. She doesn't show any strong reaction, just perks up her ears and takes it in. When she finishes, the feline turns to look down at where Brand is working.

"I was living on the streets before. Orphaned when I was little, then a thief, later a whore... anything to make ends meet. It was easy enough for the queen's guard to just grab people like me off the street to offer as tribute to the dragon 'threatening' their land. Nobody would object. We all thought we were doomed when he devoured us but Lord Brand... saved us."

It's clear she loves him, the way she looks at him doesn't hide it in the slightest. She smiles softly and pulls the bunny in to a reassuring embrace.

"We all have our stories. This is just a new chapter. It can be a good one."

She slowly releases the other plaything to take the compress, then takes her arm gently. "Come on, let's go see Brianna again.
Lyanna
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:03 am

"I'm so sorry about how you were treated," the bunny girl said as the catgirl took the compress. "I have to admit...now I don't know how my people would react under the same threat. I'm...I'm glad that he saved you instead of...doing what they thought he would."

The bunnygirl looked from their master back to the catgirl. She found herself strangely envious...wishing that she shared that same attachment to someone. Even him.

The catgirl was fairly certain that there was a smile of approval on his draconian face as he turned back to work on whatever it was they were working on. She was certain he had caught her eye for just a moment.

The bunny girl looked at the list and quickly pointed out the sewing kit and cloth that the dancer had wanted.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Lyanna » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:11 pm

The feline simply nods as she waits for the guardian to return; her charge will notice the flush on her pale skin when she meets their Master's eye. Duty calls, though. After a gentle sigh she turns around and nods to the list, starting to lead the way down a long hall.

"Most of the girls have stories like that; people who mistreated or rejected us, or simply didn't care enough. What you'll hear over and over is that we're much better off like this, and I believe you'll come to feel that way, too."
Lyanna
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:35 pm

It didn't take long for the pair to make their way to the Sewing Room. There Brand had stored all kinds of materials dedicated to the skill, though he only rarely used it himself. Others, however, had skills with the needle and they utilized the room with much greater frequency.

Inside it there was already a small sewing circle going on, with four of his harem girls sitting in a group and busying their hands with projects while they chatted...and ignored the presence of the few Playthings who were doing the same thing. The two sets of girls sat separate from one another, with only the other Playthings looking up and seeing the naked pair entering the room.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay