To A Nunnery (The Director and Casey_Cream)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

To A Nunnery (The Director and Casey_Cream)

Postby The Director » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:19 pm

Hell was, when you got right down to it, difficult for all people involved. Of course there's the usual tortured souls who moan and complain all day, screaming about how their existence was agony and how they were trapped for eternity. That was generally their own fault however, they were evil people in life. That was the whole point of Hell after all, you sent all the cruel people into the depths of a dark pit where they can't hurt anyone ever again.

Hell was truly difficult on the demons however. There was so many demons, and so few actual prospects of becoming stronger; the usual ways of getting stronger was simple, you killed a demon more powerful than you, you claimed a powerful soul from over world, or you corrupted an innocent or two. This process had only been made harder by the limitations that had been enforced several millennium ago.

You can't go on killing sprees any more, they needed lots of demons to torture or devour the souls sent to hell, and big fights between powerful demons usually resulted in a lot of collateral damage. It was hard to move out of the way of a deadly brawl when your guts were full of the damned.
You also couldn't run up to the surface world at a whim. If all the demons who were power hungry ran up at once there would be none LEFT in hell to do all those important things that hell did. The surface world would become literal hell on earth and hell would actually become a much nicer place, which is something that no one wanted. So you had to wait.

Young Azazel had been impatiently waiting for a long time now. He was eight hundred years old, barely old enough to warrant such an opportunity, but he had pushed, bullied and bribed his way up the queue as quickly as possible. He wanted power, he wanted to become stronger, and he had been dreaming of this opportunity since he could first remember. He even knew what he wanted to do when he got up there.

Azazel might have been centuries old in human years, but demons don't age anywhere near the rate that humans do. In human terms, he looked around ten. Short in stature, his eyes were a brilliant red, while a set of jet black, foot long horns sprouted from his brown haired scalp. As an incubus he was practically designed to resemble a human, after all, how could he get his hands on some sweet ass if he made others run away screaming.

This was how he arrived one cold night in the middle of Winter. One moment, the driveway of 'St Casey`s Nunnery for the Pure' was empty, the next a small boy was standing in the middle of the freezing cold rain. Azazel raised a hand and swept it over his head; the eyes changed to a more suitable hazel, and the horns folded away. An easy enough disguise.

"This is going to be fun..." he said with a small grin, gazing up at the nunnery for a long while. He was making sure he looked suitably wet and miserable for the moment they opened the door for him. The rain soaked him through to his skin before he walked forward, hunching his shoulders and knocking on the nunnery door.
The Director
---

Re: To A Nunnery (The Director and Casey_Cream)

Postby Casey_Cream » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:00 am

Casey was currently the only nun in the whole convent. She had been left behind just this morning as all the other sisters trooped out to go on a long retreat. Not that Casey minded, she kind of enjoyed being along with her thoughts and the books in the library.

Not that she was in the library just now, Mother Superior had left her a long list of chores to keep her busy while the rest of the convent were out. And also to keep her out of trouble…or so the Mother had hoped, and for the most part it probably would if someone hadn’t turned up on the convent door step to completely derail everything.

The convent was a huge place and normally knocking on the door wouldn’t have gotten anyone’s attention but luck was on Azazel’s side today because one of the chores that Casey had been left had been to clean the entry hall and that was what the young nun was doing just at that moment.

She gasped and jumped nearly a foot in the air dropping her broom with a clatter as she heard the knock. She hadn’t been expecting anyone back for more than a week since the religious retreat the other sisters had gone on was a very long one. Nervously she crept to the door and pulled it open to peek outside. When she saw the vision of wet misery outside she gasped and threw the door wide open.

She was framed by the light from the door way, in a habit that was stretched to the limits, it was an old one she was planning to get rid of and one she wouldn’t mind getting dirty while she was cleaning, but it was nearly three sizes too small for her now and hugged her curves like an evening dress. And boy did this nun have curves, her tits sitting high and perky on her chest just begging to be pulled out of that strained cloth prison and played with. Her waist was toned and thin before flaring out to wide child-bearing hips that would never bear children and a big juicy butt that was hinted at from the way it curved out behind her and whispered of all the pleasure that could be gotten from spanking it.

Of course only seeing a sodden and depressed little boy and nothing more dangerous she scooped him up into a hug and pressed his face hard against her soft bosom. “O my poor dear! How did you get all the way out here on your own? Are you lost? Lets get you to the kitchen and warm you up you are icy to the touch!” She said carrying him still pressed to her chest to the kitchen where she set him down and set about making him some hot choco. Her large butt bouncing and jiggling as she moved the whole time.
Casey_Cream
Participator

Postby The Director » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:18 pm

Casey was one hell of a prize, to pardon the pun. With a body like that, even humans couldn't believe that Casey was a nun, that she wasn't out on the town every evening, meeting new and interesting men, and then fucking them raw. Azazel knew that many a brute had run their hands across that shapely ass of hers before spotting the religious symbols. Sometimes that hadn't always stopped them, after all, with a nun this stacked who could blame a man for being a little devilish? Still, one way or another, Casey had managed to remain pure enough to reside in this nunnery, under a watchful gaze and a firm rule. Azazel knew she was alone this night however, he knew that tonight was his chance.

He'd barely been able to hold h is composure when she'd opened the door, her clothing was just... perfect. A barely wrapped present that Azazel wanted to rip into for all he was worth. Casey was hotter than hellfire, Still, the simpering child routine was essential to gaining access, so he kept his eyes locked as much as possible upon her face.

He opened his mouth to explain himself, standing there and shivering on the doorstop, but Casey surprised even him. He was swept up in her arms, and pressed in such motherly protection against her bosom that, for a moment, Azazel almost felt like an actual young boy. He nuzzled in against her chest, feeling the soft pillow of flesh beneath his head; then he realised where he was, and the momentary internal innocence boomeranged straight back into lecherous contemplation.

He wondered what he'd start with first? Fucking her tits or her mouth? Or maybe both at the same time, he had enough to spare... Then maybe he'd spank her ass raw before pounding at it, or her pussy. Maybe both, one after another. There was so much he could do to her, would do to her, that he could spend a good half an hour just planning what to do.

"I... I fell asleep on the bus... My mommy was waiting for me at a station, but I didn't get off... and then I woke up, and I panicked, and I got off... And it's dark now." he sniffled, closing his eyes tight and burying his face deeper against those breasts of hers. He took a deep breath, trying hard to control his own erection as he pressed his smaller body up against Casey.

"I'm cold... and wet..." he sniffled as he felt the warmth of the kitchen fire approaching "Will you look after me?" He pulled back slightly, looking down at the wet patch he'd nuzzled into Casey's chest. Her breasts were probably as wet as Azael was, soaked and glistening. However, Azazel noticed something else, something that made him let out a small giggle.

"You're dirty..." he said, licking his lips slightly and glancing up at Casey. For a moment, she might see a glimpse of something else other than childish innocence in his eyes, but the innocence smile was back in a moment. "See?" he said, pointing a finger at Casey's chest. Cleaning up all day, completing all those chores, Casey had accumulated an awful lot of dust. Hugging a wet demon to herself had only managed to cover them both in a damp, slightly sludgy mess of dust and dirt.
The Director
---

Postby Casey_Cream » Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:28 am

Casey stroked the little boy’s hair as he told her his story. “O you poor dear your mother must be worried sick about you. I bet she has already called the police.” She said as she straightened up from giving him the hot chocolate. “Let me go give them a call right now and with any luck we can have you reunited with your mother before the night is over.” She said walking over to the phone hanging on the kitchen’s wall and picked it up dialing the local police station, but as she held the phone to her ear all she got was the tone that indicated the line was dead.

Sighing she put the phone back in the cradle and turned to the young boy and frowned just a little. “The lines are out…the lines must have been knocked out by the storm. You’ll have to stay here for the night.” She said with a sigh as she sat down with her own hot chocolate across from him. “In the morning we can walk down into town and get the police to find your mother.” She said with the confident smile of someone who just solved a problem.

“What? O hmm.” She said looking down at the wet patch and all the dust streaks on her habit. “Yes I suppose I am very dirty.” She said with a small giggle. “This is what happens when you spend all day cleaning up the convent.” She said as she tugged at the front of her habit and it began to tear, just a little, not a full blown wardrobe malfunction like Janet Jackson, but enough to give her a healthy boob window in her otherwise demure habit.

“Oh no!” She said trying to put the material back as if that would somehow heal the tear. “Wonderful…O well its my oldest habit anyway and I was going to throw it out after today anyway.” She said with a sigh as she let the boob window fall open, assuming that a child wouldn’t care either way, since a child wouldn’t know what he was seeing anyway.

“Well now…What should we do with you for the night? I am guessing you haven’t eaten since you got on the bus…would you like me to make you some supper? Or would you rather have a hot bath? Or maybe you’d just like to get to bed right now.” She said smiling at the little boy and leaning forward just enough to let him see the new boob window to its maximum effect.
Casey_Cream
Participator

Postby The Director » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:42 am

Damn the mortals and their advances! It had taken much too long for Azazel to remember such things as phones. Thankfully her back had been to him when he had let out that little surge of demonic power; only slight, a little flicker of his true form behind her, and the dial tone was what she received. He wasn't going to be caught out that easily, otherwise he'd just have to straight out hold her down and take her. That was fun, obviously, but not as fun as convincing her to go along with this.

He sipped his hot chocolate gently, wondering if he should bring things like this back to hell with him. It was delicious, and demons didn't tend to like demons having more comforts than themselves, but the power surge he would receive for taking this young nun was going to be more than enough to ward off the average demon. He really loved everything about this. He was going to bounce on that ass for all he was worth and he was going to get stronger for it. He might even get a meal out of it too... those shapely legs and her curved ass looked like it would slide down a treat. When the boob window popped, Azazel almost popped a few buttons of his own. He let out a little cough, hiding his smile behind the mug he had until he was able to control himself.

"Supper... later would be nice..." Azazel said in return to Casey's questioning, unable to help himself from imagining Casey relaxing on a silver platter with the words "eat me" tattooed onto her buttocks. "But right now my clothes are cold and wet..." he said with a small nod and a shiver, sniffling behind his mug and gazing up pitifully at Casey, and more often than not, the boob window Casey was displaying.

"Can you help me get out of my clothes? It will dry me off faster... but my hands are still numb." he put down his mug, managing to control his grin at this point, and began to uncertainly grasp at his own shirt. Of course, it was an act, but he was giving his best "helpless child" display to encourage the nun to help him. Of course, when she stripped down his trousers she was going to receive quite a large surprise. He wasn't 'going commando' as they call it, but there was nothing Azazel could do about the bulge he had in his underwear.There would be no way Casey could miss it, it would practically rub up against her face the moment she got him out of his wet clothes... and she would most likely notice the smell.

Azazel was an incubus after all, although not a fully adult one he still had more than enough incubus abilities. That included the scent he gave off, that enticing, otherworldly scent that had brought many women and men to their doom. She may be a nun, may have more will control than most women, but getting a face full of that would no doubt leave her a little dazed.
The Director
---

Postby Casey_Cream » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:44 pm

“O poor dear…we should get you out of those wet clothes of course what was I thinking?” She asked bopping herself in the head before she scooped up the little boy against her already ruined habit and headed off to the baths. Now most of the sisters just used the communal showers in the dormitories. There were however a few bathtubs dotted around the convent, and after her day cleaning the convent up she knew where each and every one of those tubs was and headed straight towards the nearest one.

Once there she set the boy down on a chair in the bathroom. “Arms up.” She said with a smile as she pulled his shirt up over his head and threw the sodden garment into a corner of the tiled room. Next she kneeled down in front of him and undid the laces of his shoes and pulled them off, tossing them into the same corner as she did with the shirt. Next came his socks and they followed the shoes and shirt.

“Ok dear stand up now, let’s get those pants off.” She said putting her hands under his arms and lifting him into a standing position on the chair. As she did so her nose twitched as something…some smell hit her nose hard. She felt her mind get foggy, but she chocked that up just to her exhaustion from a long day of work and the smell to all the wet clothing, no telling how much mud that boy had to walk through to get to the convent.

The smell only got stronger as she pulled off his pants and threw them aside. It was nearly a full fifteen seconds before she realized she had just been staring at the strange bulge in his undies. She hadn’t even noticed that during that time she had licked her lips twice in an obviously cock hungry fashion before snapping out of it.

“What exactly do you have hidden in there?” She asked as her mind started to work again. Of course it hadn’t started working completely, cause a few moments later she realized she was sitting there squeezing on the bulge with one hand absentmindedly and much to her shock it felt that it was very much the real deal that she had just been squeezing on and her pussy was almost shockingly wet.

Turning crimson from embarrassment she pulled her eyes away from his massive package and looked at the pile of clothes “O my. O my O my…O goodness what am I doing! I am so sorry I just thought you had hidden something there…kids at my school used to do it you see.” She said before realizing she still hadn’t taken her hand off his dick.

She pulled her hand off quickly and turned her back to him bending over the tub giving him a nice, juicy, bubbly target of her thinly clothed ass. “I’ll…I’ll just run the water for you and let you take care of your underware. I’ll go get you some clothes that should fit and be right back so if you need anything just call for me.” She said splashing some cold water in her face before switching it to warm.
Casey_Cream
Participator

Postby The Director » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:47 pm

Demons didn't really have mothers. It was a strange sensation for Azazel, after decades of absence of any real affection in his life, Casey's behaviour was making him feel a little strange. He didn't like these feelings though, Casey was sweet and motherly, and that was something he knew he had to fuck out of her. He wasn't going to get swayed by a few sweet words and a warm embrace.

Of course, any sweet feelings vanished the moment Casey knelt down in front of him; that rip in her dress, and the fact she was getting closer and closer to stripping him down, what self respecting demon wouldn't think lecherous devilry? He was watching her so intently that he might give himself away, but he was lucky; he caught sight of her as the scent coming from him dug into her mind. It had her in surprising strength already, a good sign of there ever was one. For Azazel at least.

Fifteen glorious seconds later and Casey seemed to come back to earth long enough to stop licking her lips at the bulge in his underpants. Azazel was pretty sure he could have whipped it out then and she would have been all over it in a moment, but he wanted to toy with her a little more. He wondered how long he could keep up the innocent child routine, specially after she'd stripped him like this.

"Mommy says I'm gifted..." Azazel said, letting out a small breath as Casey began to grope suspiciously at the bulge. It certainly was the real thing she was feeling, and it was getting harder and more defined as she dated touch it. A half hard bulge was soon growing into a cloth ripping erection, Her embarrassed reaction only made it better; her cheeks were aglow and her hands almost refused to stop groping and touching him.

"Mommy said I should only show my gift to special people..." Azazel said with a little grin as Casey turned around. He reached up, putting a rather firm hand on her ass while using his other hand to quickly pull his underpants off. "She calls them sluts." Azazel said, a wide grin on his face for a moment while his free hand began to work his shaft, stretching it out from its confines. It just kept growing as well, from one foot of young boy shaft, to getting close to two, and Casey hadn't even gotten her hands on it yet.

"Are you a slut?" Azazel asked innocently, standing behind Casey with his huge cock being slowly jerked in one small hand. He was getting much too obvious right now, but damn if he wasn't enjoying himself. Casey was his, one way or another.
The Director
---

Postby Casey_Cream » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:01 am

Casey was a little shocked to feel it growing hard in her hand on such a young boy. Truth be told though she didn’t know all that much about the development of little boys and how all that worked, for all she knew this young man had a glandular disorder that caused him to act as if puberty had hit him hard and early and she was embarrassing him.

But then she heard the ‘slut’ question and her cheeks reddened a little at that. She flipped on the water and got it to the right temperature. “I don’t know where a nice young man like you learned that kind of language.” She said with a huff as she got the water to the right temperature. “But I can’t believe it was from your mother.” She said firmly as she stood up and the tub filled.

“I’ll be sure to have words with your mother when she shows up about that potty mouth of yourssSSUAAGGGHHH!” Her reprimand turning into a cry of shock and disgust as she took a step back from the slowly masturbating boy.

It wasn’t that Casey was a prude or disapproved of masturbation. The Bible was after all, completely silent on the matter, and after much discernment Casey had that, with moderation, there was nothing wrong or sinful about the act. That said it was still not the sort of thing one should do publicly.

All that, as well as the theological supports for her arguments about masturbation zipped through her head as she took a step away from that titanic cock. In her shock, Casey had forgotten that the tub was right behind her. Her ankle hit the base of the tub and her momentum carried her over and she fell down into the tub with a splash. Her overly tight habit ripped again, this time from the hem up her leg to her thigh. She was also now soaked to the skin and black habits, while not white t-shirts, do still get more reveling when wet. It would not be obvious the young nun was not wearing anything under that habit.

Casey spluttered and struggled to get up but kept slipping back into the tub, getting wetter all the time. “Young man that is not appropriate at all!” She said her face getting redder and redder as she struggled to pull herself from the tub. Casey would make quite the enticing target just now, all wet and helpless and nearly naked.
Casey_Cream
Participator

Postby The Director » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:25 am

"Mommy taught me lots of special words..." Azazel said with a wild glee in his eyes as Casey turned around. He would have paid the demons of hell an endless bounty if they allowed him to relive that moment again and again, as she turned around Casey's eyes had flashed such a combination of emotion that he'd barely had time to savour them all. Though, in the depths of them there, he was almost certain that he saw awe, and perhaps a little desire... though that may be his own wants slipping in among the truth.

Casey's fall however, was simply the best reaction he could have wished for. From a blushing, barely respectable nun, the a writhing, soaked mess of a woman in one single splash. The clothes, the tearing, it was all so wonderful... Azazel was relshing every little rip and tear of fabric with his eyes, and he simply adored how Casey's naked body began to show beneath her clothing. He had to act fast however, Casey still had a little dignity left, and that was something he could not stand at the moment.

"I'll help!" he said in that innocent little voice again, moving himself with a lightning speed and something managing to get that small body of his between Casey's wriggling legs. He grinned at her for a moment, his thick cock throbbing in sight, before he leant over the edge of the bath. The cock dipped, and for a moment if looked as if it were meaning to dive into Casey, to just shove inside of her as she lay here helpless... but it bucked at the last second, twitching in excitement as it hardened. The cock was pressing down into Casey's belly, the heavy and surprisingly warm head doing nothing but pressing Casey down against the bathtub a little firmer. She was getting pinned by the little demon's cock.

"You're all wet now too. I can help with clothes." Azazel said, his face the picture of innocence as he continued to pin Casey to the bath by the weight of his thick cock. He reached forward for her clothes, making small grasping motions to help Casey get free of the soaking garments. He didn't look like he was pulling much, but the cloth kept ripping effortlessly beneath his hands, tearing away in grand strips and leaving more and more of Casey's naked body exposed... Of course, the more her naked body was revealed to Azazel, the more that fat head began to drool precum down against Casey as he pinned her there. This young man between her legs was stripping her naked while his precum dripping cock pinned her down... what a place for a nun like Casey to be in.
The Director
---

Postby Casey_Cream » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:27 am

Casey stopped struggling as she heard that ‘I’ll help!’ and her eyes flashed up. “Wait! No no no no no!” She said quickly trying to stop the little boy from trying to help. Of course she was far too late and even if she had managed to tell him before he had leapt at her, Azazel surely would have ignored her pleas for him not to.

The sudden weight of the little boy on top of her already unbalanced body knocked her even farther back into the tub. Which also caused her to bump her head on the back edge of the tub and the sudden jolt of pain dazed her momentarily.

When the poor nun came too that fat demon dick was pushing its way up between her increasingly exposed breasts. Looking for all the world as a hungry snake of some sort, literally drooling in anticipation of devouring this poor little mouse. Casey blinked, bleary eyed, at the monster for quite some time as she recovered from the blow to her head.

When she finally did recover the first thing she realized was just what that snake was. And with that realization, she deeply regretted not just putting on some dirty underwear this morning instead of going ‘commando’ as it was called. Her breasts were almost completely exposed by this point by Azazel’s grabbing and groping hands.

Her own hands grabbed at his wrists and tried to stop him. But the knock to her head…and the fact that she was only a mortal. Meant that even if she exerted her full strength she couldn’t even slow the handsy little demon down.

“No…” She said a little weakly but her strength quickly returning as the glazed look left her eyes. “Hold on. Stop this at once!” She said trying to mimic Mother Superior’s voice when she issued commands, but botching it horribly with just a small twinge of fear and panic as she tried to wrestle the naked boy off her chest.

“I don’t care what your mother said this isn’t how a young man should treat a woman!” She said beginning to grow angry with herself for not being able to fend off even this child. “You stop this at once and get off me!” She said the panic starting to fade.
Casey_Cream
Participator

Postby The Director » Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:46 pm

Azazel was taking his time with Casey's body as she lay there dazed. After all, the fun was when they resisted, not when they lay there without realising what you were doing with them. Still, those fat tits of hers demanded his attention, and he'd been using them while she was stunned. A small hand had been mounted on both breast, gripping gently and pressing them around his cock as he thrust his hips. When she began to speak again, Azazel looked up from her breasts with a wide grin.

Casey's intuition was somewhat correct at least; as she grew more afraid and less logical about what was happening to her, she saw that fat cock as the hungry snake it was. It was drooling so much that there was a shining layer of pre across her breasts. It couldn't wait to swallow her down... though Azazel wasn't quite sure if he wanted her to go that way yet. He would think about it as he fucked her.

"Maybe I'm not helping you as much as.... helping myself..." Azazel groaned as he thrust, watching Casey's eyes focused on the cock in front of her. He grinned as she tried snapping at him, ordering him around as if she had a single sliver of control here. The obvious fear in her voice was fueling him, and the way her hands uselessly attempted to resist his advances only seemed to make his cock stiffen between her breasts.

"Now now... this is exactly how a young man should treat a whore like you..." Azazel said, running one hand through Casey's hair, before suddenly thrusting forward. If Casey kept opening her mouth to yell at him, he had more than enough time to sink his cock head into her mouth. A fleshy battering ram filling her mouth in an instant, the boy's throbbing cock twitching as he forced Casey into possibly her first blowjob. "I'll get off you..." he groaned as he pushed forward "After... I get off..." Azazel certainly wasn't entertaining the idea that she could resist him; even as she struggled and squirmed he was pushing his cock further into her mouth and down her throat. He wasn't going to stop until his meaty balls rested against Casey's face.
The Director
---

Postby Casey_Cream » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:22 pm

Casey’s mouth was of course open wide as he slipped forward and soon to her shock she had a mouthful of cock, pushing its way roughly down her throat whether she liked it or not. Inch after inch of that thick, hot, throbbing shaft forced its way down her throat. Making the poor innocent nun gag as it pushed ever deeper. Tears forming at the corners of her eyes as she was forced to envelop that thick dick. Her eyes throwing daggers of rage up at the little boy who so easily had her pinned.

Casey’s mind was starting to clear, she was still furious, but the rage and the blow to her head were fading and she was beginning to realize she was in a lot of trouble. Something was very off about all this. She didn’t know what yet, but she was sure that boys as young as Azazel looked didn’t usually know about sex, and they definitely didn’t have cocks that huge. That monster just kept pushing deeper and deeper down her tight throat. Leaking pre all the while, Casey’s feeble attempts to push it out of her mouth with her tongue probably only made it feel better.

Worst of all Casey had always been a bit of a size queen in her fantasies before joining the convent. Slurping on a cock that was this huge was turning her on massively. Her nipples were hard as rocks under Azazel’s groping little hands, and her pussy was absolutely soaking wet from just looking at this monster. It had been a long time since Casey had even considered playing with herself since she had joined the order.

Wait a minute! Forget having a dick thicker than her wrist. The fact that he was pinning her so easily should have been the biggest red flag of all to her! How had she not noticed that? She must have hit her head harder than she thought if it had taken that long to occur to her that little Azazel shouldn’t be throwing her around like a rag doll. Maybe she had knocked something lose when she fell.

She tried to speak but could barely manage to even make noises, rather whorish noises, up at him with her mouth and throat so stuffed. Then she felt something. Something pressed against her chin. Something warm, heavy, soft, and round. With a jolt she realized he was balls deep in her throat, those were his massive balls pressing against her chin and neck.
Casey_Cream
Participator

Postby The Director » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:11 pm

Technically, Azazel's power was going through the roof right now. It wasn't the full spectrum of power he could gain from Casey, but just violating the nun was enough to send a jolt through his entire body. There was nothing quite like feeling the struggles of a girl as she choked on her massive cock, and feeling the jolt of power race through his entire body. His cock twitched in Casey's throat, a deep moan escaping his lips as he pushed forward against her resisting tongue. She was trying so hard to get him out of her, and in the end it was like she was trying her best to pleasure him.

Azazel might be gaining power right now, but he couldn't help but start to let himself slip a little as he pushed forward into Casey's mouth, occasionally opening his eyes between long, drawn out moans, gazing down at her as she gazed daggers up at him. As much rage as she tried to place behind those eyes, he knew this little mouse right down to her deepest fantasies. As he pushed forward, ever so slightly his shape began to change back. Those prodigious horns would be the first to show, curling on top of Azazel's head as he continued to violate Casey's mouth.

Finally, his balls rested against Casey's chin, her tongue wriggling helplessly against his thick cock, her mouth stretched to almost unnatural proportions as Azazel forced her to suck the entire length of his huge cock. Azazel let out a soft breath, then smiled and whispered "Mmmm... Look at you down there... sucking this huge cock of mine..." His hands began to pinch and twist at her breasts, toying with the nun's huge chest, finding obvious glee in how hard her nipples were. "I can smell how wet you are, you little slut..." groaned Azazel as he began to pump his hips, moving slowly at first, though making sure each thrust ended with those fat balls of his pressed up against Casey's chin. His horns were quite visible by now. "I'm going to fuck you senseless after I'm done with your mouth... give you exactly what you want. A nice, fat cock"
The Director
---

Postby Casey_Cream » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:59 pm

Casey’s big angry eyes became big terrified eyes as she saw those horns grow out of the still little boy. This did answer a number of her questions though, like why he was so strong, and aggressive, and hung to shame a horse. Casey was in deep now, her mind racing around trying to think of something she could do. The church did have exorcism prayers and still taught them but that was for spiritual stuff…physically meeting a devil didn’t come up, like ever. Everything she could think of trying was either from a movie or a story and was just as likely not to do anything as it was to do something. She could try the prayers…of course that would require him to first take his massive cock out of her mouth.

Speaking of that huge piece of fuck meat her jaw was beginning to hurt and her throat felt stretched out like one of her old sweaters. The worst part of that was she actually loved every second of it. Being treated like a cheap whore by this cute little boy was driving her wild. The feel of his mammoth balls slapping against her chin with each thrust, the tart, salty taste of his cock filling her mouth, the smell of him as he pressed his smooth, soft belly to her nose each time he bottomed out in her throat. It was all too much for the poor little nun and she felt her body betraying her as it got hotter and hotter under this demon’s ministrations.

Mother Superior would either be very proud of the little novice for fighting…or very disappointed that Casey hadn’t spotted him for what he was at the door. All the same just about all the poor little mose could do at this point was struggle weakly under him while he had his way with her mouth. Her eyes went wider as he commented on his plans for what to do next. She hoped he wasn’t planning any Rosemary’s baby crap for her. Though all the same she knew she was completely powerless to stop him from doing whatever he wanted to do to her.
Casey_Cream
Participator

Postby The Director » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:44 pm

Azazel moaned gently as he felt Casey panic in response to his horns; while she wasn't doing it consciously, her throat tightened, her jaw slackened, and her wriggles became that little bit more desperate. He was panting gently, speeding up his thrusts just that little bit as his horns curled free from his hair, standing proud and prominent on his head as he continued to fuck the nun's mouth with long, powerful strokes. As much as her panic was obvious, being an Incubus meant you had the wonderful power to know exactly when someone was horny. Casey was glowing like a firefly in the dark, a desperate mixture of "stop" and "fuck me with that massive rod". She was even getting off every time Azazel slapped his balls against her chin; talking of his balls, now that his disguise was dropping, they seemed to be growing in size. After all, a pair of balls that regularly had souls of the damned sloshing around in demon cum would have been too obvious even for Azazel's simple disguise.

Now was the time to play with the nun. It was obvious that her body and her mind had different ideas, so Azazel was going to push the body to take control. He hilted in Casey's mouth firmly, panting and holding himself there, his swelling balls resting against her chin and neck and his cock stretching her throat out, silencing her from making anything but the sluttiest of slurping and gagging noises. He didn't need her to speak, only to act.

"Come here." he grunted, still holding himself up to the base and grabbing hold of Casey's hands. "It's too late to resist, you're mine now." he groaned, holding Casey's hand in a firm grip, no matter how hard she struggled "But that doesn't mean you have to." He reached down, pushing Casey's hand against his balls as they gave a heavy slosh well beyond human limitations. "You can try to hurt me if you want, but I won't feel anything but a mild tickle. But if you massage me and suck like a good slut I'll cum faster for you. Otherwise..." He began to move again, Casey's hand traveling with his balls as he kept her palm pressed in place "We're going to be here... for a long... long time..." She could either help or remain under him, left to be restrained at Azazel's pleasure, and as she would feel from his cock throbbing in her throat every time he talked about her remaining stuck beneath him, his pleasure would last for a long... long time.
The Director
---

Postby Casey_Cream » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:12 am

At this point Casey’s mind and body were in agreement, they fight back! Though Casey’s mind said fight because it didn’t believe little demon was as strong as he claimed to be or that he was expecting the kind of attack she was planning to make. Casey’s body said fight because it DID believe the demon currently lodged in her throat was every bit as powerful as he claimed. That might not seem to make sense, but Casey’s body had been denied carnal pleasure for so long that it desperately wanted to be in this very position for a VERY long time.

Casey’s hand twisted against his thumb and strangely enough the nun did manage to work one hand free, but only one hand. Casey’s eyes lit up with hope, she figured she only needed one hand. That one hand went to the little boy-demon’s balls and began to massage them gently. All was going according to plan and the devious light of a plan that was going to work filled Casey’s eyes.

Meanwhile her mind had pretty much ceded control of her throat and mouth to the baser instincts of the body. It would be a surprise to no one that those baser instincts were the instincts of a whore. Casey’s throat sucked and pulled on that massive cock. Her tongue wriggled and lapped at every inch of it that went through her mouth. Her lips pulled tight against the girth of the mammoth thing, closing in tight like a seal around a gasket. If the nun had been wearing lipstick it would have been smeared up and down that pole by one.

Her entire body shook when those balls hit her chin. Half from the sheer force of the slamming thrust that brought them to her chin, half from the barely contained lust as she fought back images of herself coated in the contents of those massive orbs. Casey’s body kept sending up all sort of lewd ideas and images. Unfortunately for Azazel Case’s mind fought them back and continued on with her plan.

Her plan was a rather simple one, but one the mouse was convinced would work. Her mind focused on her hand and wrapped it around his balls as much as she could, trying to get them as encircled as she could, her fingers didn’t even come close to touching themselves as she fondled that massive sack. Once she had his balls wrapped up as best she could she looked up at him, her eyes grinning widely as his cock stopped her from grinning with her mouth. In her head she said a prayer of exorcism and squeezed his balls as hard as she could. The novice nun was sure after doing this she would have the demon…by the balls.
Casey_Cream
Participator

Postby The Director » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:16 pm

Her plan was obvious, even if Azazel hadn't caught that gleeful glint in her eye, he knew that she was going to want to do that. The thing about letting someone think that they've won however is that they become incredibly predictable. What would anyone do if they were being mouth fucked by a demon who was stretching out their throat like it was a cheap sex toy? Well surely causing the demon pain was the best way out of it? Mortals thought themselves so smart.

The incubus defense mechanism was quite a simple one really. Pain receptors down, pleasure receptors up. Just like Casey's body, it started behaving as if it hadn't been touched in years, and found perverse pleasure in the most devastating sexual attacks. The moan that Azazel let out, and the sudden increase in his frenzied, lustful thrusts, were all because of an ancient magical response in order to keep Azazel from ever stopping as he brutally pounded forward against Casey's chin. Casey's responses however, her whorish moans, the way she suckled and licked at Azazel's cock, and how her base instincts were to allow this big-dicked little boy demon to abuse her mouth, those weren't a way of defending herself. She just loved every second of it. Her body had been broken long ago, but her mind... well, maybe that would go soon as well.

Maybe, just maybe, the fact that the moment Casey squeezed as hard as she could, Azazel doubled over her head, letting out a deep and powerful moan straight into her ear, would be enough to make her mind finally realise that her fight was long lost. He was panting, twitching his hips hard and fast against Casey's face, short sharp slaps coming from his balls as he worked Casey's mouth roughly. "Yes...." he panted, whispering almost sweetly into Casey's ear as he continued to fuck her mouth despite her best attempts to stop him "Yes... like that..." She felt a tongue slide slowly down to her ear, the long, thin tongue circling her lobe almost lovingly as she tried to crush this demon's balls.

"Use both hands..." he whispered to her. She might physically have him by the balls, but he still had her metaphorically. Everything she was doing seemed to be bringing Azazel more and more pleasure. He panted, grunting softly into her ear as he remained in his hunched, brutal fucking position. "If... if you keep squeezing like that... you'll force the cum right out of me..." he moaned to her as he moved, his words undercut constantly by the slapping sounds of his balls against her chin. Of course it was a lie, he could control when he came and why, but if she kept doing it, he just might force himself to cum straight into her throat, let her feel as if her squeezing and attempts to crush his balls and made him drop a huge load down her own throat.
The Director
---

Postby Casey_Cream » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:51 pm

Casey’s other hand did indeed come up to grab at those heavy demon orbs, but not because he had told her too…at least not at first. The attempt and the brutal face fucking had taken a lot out of her. Her attempts to force him out had only made her gag more than usual and she had lost a lot of air. At first both hands worked together trying to stop him. Slowly though…surely…those hands became less a death grip vice and more a playful squeeze and teasing massage.

Casey wasn’t given up…well not intentionally. Her brain was simply shutting down from the lack of air and whatever demonically tempting scents the little boy was giving off. Those hands stopped squeezing like a vice and began to work those nuts as if she was trying to milk them. Rubbing in small circles, one huge ball in each hand, her thumbs pushing in softly every now and then. Occasionally letting them go completely to diddle them with her fingers, all of them moving in a beckoning gesture making his balls flop back and forth a little more than they already were from fucking her face.

Her mouth got into the act as well. Her tongue swirling and dancing like a pro. Even poking out from her cock stuffed mouth to touch those swinging balls every third thrust or so. Her lips sucking in tight around the shaft, where they had been as loose as they could have been before, now they formed a tight o-ring seal around Azazel’s shaft. If the nun had been wearing lipstick it would have smeared all over the thick rod. Even her throat was getting in on the action, relaxing and loosening up, she finally stopped gagging and her throat began to milk that pole for all it was worth. No mortal man would have been able to stand it for long.

But the victory wouldn’t be totally complete. Her eyes, they weren’t defiant but they weren’t compliant either. At the moment the best way to describe those eyes was empty. They were glazed and slightly unfocused as her whole head rocked back and forth from that vicious pounding. At this moment Casey was the very definition of ‘fucked stupid’. If Azazel could push Casey into this state just by fucking her mouth it would be terrifying to think what will happen to the poor nun when he decides to use that fat cock on her pussy or ass.
Casey_Cream
Participator

Postby The Director » Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:36 am

This was a good enough start, breaking the will of the nun over his knee hadn't been as easy as he'd first thought it would be, specially with how much of a huge cock slut she was. Azazel admitted that he underestimated her at first, thinking the moment she had the chance to choke of the huge cock of a little boy she'd be swallowing it like... well, like she was right now. He was grinning at her as he thrust now, a wide demon grin that resembled a snake who had finally fully coiled around its prey. "Come..." he whispered to her, though he wasn't sure if she was able to hear him at all "Lets give you what you want..."

She would feel it under her fingers first, the twitching of those mighty balls she was massaging, how they tensed with more muscle and power than she could even consider. He thrust forward, bottoming out in Casey's face after a few motions, and she got to feel those balls twitching against her chin and neck before the show began.

The orgasm was awesome, as in it inspired awe. Something terrifying and demonic opened up inside of Casey's throat and she felt the demon seed flooding into her belly. There was no 'swallow' or 'spit', not with Azazel holding himself that deep inside of her throat. She just had to lay there and feel the demon cum just filling her body. It was biblical, a second flood but contained inside Casey's cock hungry gullet. The cock hungry slut would probably not even worry about the amount he was pumping into her, way beyond what even his huge balls should be able to hold, she probably just wanted to keep milking him for all the cum he could give her, and Azazel was more than happy to provide her with a huge load.

Except of course, having it all nicely contained inside Casey's throat was a little bit boring. He needed to humiliate this girl, show her where her place was, and there was no better way than cumming all over her face and breasts. Azazel grunted slightly as he began to pull back, sliding himself first free of Casey's throat, meaning that she suddenly found a huge wad of cum splattering into her mouth, the heady flavour resting on her tongue, and finally Azazel pulled free of her mouth entirely. She got about a half second of gazing at the very tip of Azazel's monster cock before it let out another spurt of cum and began to coat Casey with all the care and love of a child left alone with a bag of sugar and a tin of paint.
The Director
---

Postby Casey_Cream » Sun May 03, 2015 5:19 pm

Casey felt that twitch and knew, almost instinctually, what that twitch meant. Her eyes blinked and a little light came back into them as they stared up at him, huge and pleading as he slammed himself down her throat. She felt her throat open up to allow that thick tool to push ever deeper into her body. She could almost feel it tickling the inside of her stomach. She had no idea what demonic cum would do to her if it was pumped directly into gut but she was fairly sure whatever it would do to her would not be good.

Her hands grabbed and squeezed feebly trying to prevent that second flood from getting pumped down her throat. She tried to squeeze his balls but that only seemed to hasten the twitching and pulling that were precursors to his orgasm. She tried to make a circle around his cock with her hand, like a cock ring, and stop him from cumming that way. But his cock was so thick that even the idea of her getting her little hand all the way around it was laughable.

So when the pumping began all she could do is feel her throat swell as each titanic spurt of cum traveled up from his balls, down his shaft and her throat, and finally to blast out from his bulbous cockhead nearly inside her stomach. She could feel her belly swelling with more and more of that thick dickspit was pumped into her. Even worse though she could feel something…changing…something inside her was being corrupted by all that thick demonic seed. The change wouldn’t be obvious…not at first.

Casey lay there, under Azazel, her face completely glazed with his hot jizz. Her mouth wide open and full to over running with the same thick goop. Then her lips closed, slowly, almost seductively. The mouse then took a moment to work her tongue all around in her mouth, making her cheeks bulge as her tongue rolled around inside her mouth tasting that hot wad. Then, just as slowly as before she swallowed it all down before opening her mouth and letting out a happy sigh. Her tongue came out and licked up all the hot cum she could reach that way. Opening wide she gave Azazel a moment to see this mouthful before she closed her lips and swallowed again, and opened up again to show him nothing but the pink inside of her mouth.

“Mmm delicious.” She almost cooed as her hands came off Azazel’s cock and began to scrape the cum into her mouth from all over her face. When she got an eye clean of cum it was a very different eye than before. Hot, but at the same time cold, an eye full of lust and desire. She kept cleaning her face with her fingers till there wasn’t a drop of cum left on her face and sucked each finger clean with a loud pop.

“Thanks for the meal baby.” She cooed as she leaned up and kissed his balls before laying back and running a hand up her body. “Mmm its so good to be in control!” She said giggling and kicking her feet. “So whats the plan from here? Oh, I suppose I should introduce myself. I am all that is bad and repressed in this little sluts head.” She said with a giggle tapping a finger against her temple. “Goodie goodie is still in here…but as long as I got a belly full of your evil…hehe…I am the one in control. I don’t know if that changes your plans any. If you wanted her to fight all the time I can be a lovely little victim for you. Or you can lay back and let me do some riding. Either way is good by me.” She said with a shrug and an absolutely wicked grin.
Casey_Cream
Participator

Next

Return to Private Roleplay