The Costume Shop, Round 2 (Nibor and jdvore)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The Costume Shop, Round 2 (Nibor and jdvore)

Postby jdvore » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:20 pm

Sol heard Pahl talking, and it set his mind at ease that his friend wasn't gone. "I'm just glad you didn't vanish... But how am I supposed to get out of here? I can't even see right now, let alone move very well..." Sol really couldn't move very much, as it felt like Pahl's body was doing everything it could to hold him still. "I'm starting to think we should have asked more about these costumes before deciding...to..." Sol's words were cut off as he felt himself suddenly get incredibly tired, and he passed out cold, all movement he was making inside of Pahl stopping. In that same moment, a bright light began to glow on top of the bed, and this light began to take on a familiar shape to Pahl. Once the glowing stopped, Sol was on the bed, blinking in confusion as he sat up and shook his head. "What just happened?" Now that he was on the outside of Pahl again, he saw that the bear demi's stomach hadn't shrunk back down to normal, still incredibly bloated with his meal. "Wow... Uh, I guess you aren't hungry anymore..." Sol didn't realize it, but he was blushing, as Pahl looked even more attractive than usual to him, though that was at the back of his mind currently.
Yes, I am different. If you don't like it, eat me.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=25902&p=936303#p936303
jdvore
???

Postby Nibor » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:18 pm

When Sol's voice stopped suddenly, Pahl freaked out. "Sol?! So-" He cut himself off when the light started glowing, forming into his friend's shape.
jdvore wrote: "What just happened?"
"Good question." Pahl said. He rubbed his stomach and chuckled when Sol remarked that he obviously wasn't hungry anymore. "You can say that again." He said. "And yeah, I do need to push the honey back a bit when I put it away. I've lost more jars that way. Anyway... Maybe it was the costumes again. We should really have asked for the specifics on what they do, you're right. Maybe we can go back for the skinny before the party." He said. He seemed to be rather calm now that everything was ok...
Eka's resident lurker Yoshi!
My character list
Nibor
???

Postby jdvore » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:41 pm

"Yeah, but I don't think we're going to be able to go out and about with your stomach looking like that." Sol got up and walked up to Pahl, giving his stomach a light poke. "I have to say, you look kind of good with a large belly." As Sol said this, he realized that he was naked, the only thing that he had were his ears and tail, and this made him blush. "Oh jeez, I'm sorry!" As soon as Sol said this, he ran over to where his clean clothes were and began to put on clothing.

jdvore
???

Postby Nibor » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:15 pm

"I just said "before the party." I didn't mean right now specifically. Besides, we still have to wait for the pizza, and I don't think this belly will fit in the car anyway." Pahl shrugged.
My character list
Nibor
???

Postby jdvore » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:56 am

As Sol got dressed, he turned to Pahl, rather surprised. "You're still hungry? I'm pretty surprised. I know that bears eat a lot, but you essentially have about 160 lbs of food in your stomach." Soon, Sol was fully dressed again, and he gave the bear demi's stomach a light rub. "Are you okay by the way? You aren't in pain?"

jdvore
???

Postby Nibor » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:23 pm

"Well, I'm not too hungry, but we ordered that pizza; it would be wrong to leave before it came." He said. "And I'm fine. No pain at all. Again, it's probably the costume..." He said.
My character list
Nibor
???

Postby jdvore » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:32 pm

“I see...” Sol tilted his head down to the side before kneeling down and listening to Pahl’s belly. It was starting to gurgle a bit, but with the superhuman hearing from Sol’s costume, he could hear it very clearly. “Well, I would hate to waste perfectly good food.” As if on cue, the doorbell rang. Sol went to answer it, and after a moment he called out to Pahl. “The pizza’s here!”

jdvore
???

Postby Nibor » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:11 am

"Great!" Pahl said, smiling. "You got the money?" He was ready to get up and get his wallet if not.
My character list
Nibor
???

Postby jdvore » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:21 pm

"I got it!" Sol paid for the pizza and brought it into the kitchen, going to get plates for them to eat. When Pahl came into the room, Sol turned to him. "What do you want to drink?"

jdvore
???

Postby Nibor » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:21 pm

"I think we still have Sprif, right...?" Pahl suggested. "You mind pouring me a cup of that?"
((Purposely "misspelled" that to avoid using copyrighted brand names.))
My character list
Nibor
???

Postby jdvore » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:00 pm

( lol )

Sol opened the fridge and checked their drinks. "Yeah, we still have Sprif." Sol pulled out the drink and two cups, pouring the two of them drinks before sitting down and waiting for Pahl to join him for lunch.

jdvore
???

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay