The Costume Shop, Round 2 (Nibor and jdvore)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The Costume Shop, Round 2 (Nibor and jdvore)

Postby Nibor » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:00 pm

"Gah!" Pahl turned to the side and covered a nosebleed. "Uhhh...."
Eka's resident lurker Yoshi!
My character list
Nibor
???

Postby jdvore » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:43 pm

Sol didn't see Pahl's nosebleed, but his sense of smell could easily pick up the smell of blood coming from Pahl, and immediately his nerves were overwhelmed by worry for the person he loved. "Pahl, are you okay?! I'm sorry, I shouldn't have tried to rush things so much..." With that, Sol put his pants back on and put on a shirt before going into the bathroom and bringing out some paper towels, a few dry, a few damp. He then went up to Pahl, and looked him in the eye. "Let me see."
Yes, I am different. If you don't like it, eat me.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=25902&p=936303#p936303
jdvore
???

Postby Nibor » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:19 am

"S... sorry... I guess I'm just sensitive." Pahl said, turning to Sol again. The nosebleed was minor, already over and just needing the cleaning.
My character list
Nibor
???

Postby jdvore » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:23 pm

"I'm nervous about this too, but getting a nosebleed on the spot like that? That is such a huge anime cliche." Sol laughed a little bit here before he began to clean the blood off of Pahl's face. Once he was clean and the evidence of the nosebleed was gone, Sol planted a kiss on Pahl's lips again. "I guess we're going to just have to take this slow."

jdvore
???

Postby Nibor » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:56 pm

"Yeah, I know it's a cliche, but apparently it actually happens..." Pahl said, nervous.
My character list
Nibor
???

Postby jdvore » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:10 pm

"Well, it's already the middle of the day. How about we have lunch? Maybe some food will help you calm down."

jdvore
???

Postby Nibor » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:49 pm

"Yeah, good idea. I *am* pretty hungry." Pahl said. What he didn't voice was that the costume was actually making Sol look a bit appetizing... He definitely wanted some food in his stomach before his new instincts made him act on that....
My character list
Nibor
???

Postby jdvore » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:58 pm

"All right, let's see what we have in the kitchen then." Sol walked into the kitchen and began to look through the fridge and pantry for stuff for them to eat. However, today was usually the day that Sol went grocery shopping, so there wasn't a ton of stuff for them to put together. The wolf demi looked for a while, but he couldn't find a good combination of ingredients out of what was currently there. "I need to go grocery shopping today. There isn't much of anything. I'm going to place an order for a few pizzas then and then I'll go grocery shopping later." With that, Sol opened his computer, which was in the kitchen from doing homework the other day, and placed an order for around three or four pizzas with toppings that both he and Pahl enjoyed. "Okay, it's going to take around 30 minutes for the pizza to get here."

( Can he wait 30 minutes? *hint, hint* )

jdvore
???

Postby Nibor » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:25 am

"30 minutes? Crud....." Pahl lamented. This wasn't good. When bears wanted food, they wanted it fast, and 30 minutes wasn't fast. He didn't think he'd be able to hold on, but at least Sol being out of sight was helping him hold back the urge to eat the "wolf", but not by much.... if the wait was too long, things might take a turn for the worse... ((Tried to avoid saying things might "get messy", cause that could imply hard vore, and I don't do that.))
My character list
Nibor
???

Postby jdvore » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:17 pm

Sol wasn't aware of how hungry Pahl really was right now, though looking back he really should have guessed. As the pizza was going to take a while to get here, Sol decided to take stock of what he needed to buy. As he was going through the stuff, he accidentally got some flour on his shirt as he was getting the jar that had their flour down to check their supply. "Okay, we don't need flour." Sol put the flour back up on the shelf and removed his shirt, but as he was looking back, a bottle of honey that was too close to the edge of the shelf in the pantry fell down. "Oh great." Sol bent down to pick up the bottle as it hit the kitchen floor, but he slipped and ended up landing in the honey that was now spilled on the floor, covering the front of his body in the sticky sweet liquid. Sol picked himself up and gave a sigh as he quickly cleaned up the honey. Once it was cleaned up, he made his way back to the bedroom where Pahl was, unaware of the trap he was walking into as he threw the shirt into the hamper and began to remove his clothes. "Pahl, can you put the honey further back on the shelf when you use it from now on?" As Sol talked, Pahl would have full view of his honey covered skin, and Sol's natural scent would mingle with the scent of fresh honey.

jdvore
???

Postby Nibor » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:04 am

"Gah...." Pahl could only manage a gasp as the scent came to him. He tried to hold back the cravings, but his stomach growled and the next second, he had pounced on Sol, starting to lick up the honey, from the bottom of where Sol had it on him to the top. ((You're evil, ya know that?))
My character list
Nibor
???

Postby jdvore » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:16 am

( You like to be incredibly passive, so I have to be evil to an extent. )

Sol had let out a yelp as he was pounced to the ground by Pahl, and when he began to regain his sense of awareness, all he could feel was Pahl pinning him to the ground and the bear demi's tongue running up his body, from the lower half of his torso up to his chest. "Ah... Pahl...?" Sol tried to speak here, but the wolf demi costume had made his skin incredibly sensitive, and he couldn't deny that Pahl's tongue on his body felt really good, so he couldn't manage anymore but a few moans. Sol was worried though. He had forgotten that Pahl was currently part bear, and bears not only liked honey, but when they were hungry, they liked to eat a lot of food.

jdvore
???

Postby Nibor » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:09 am

Pahl was pretty far gone already; without thinking about anything but how hungry he was, he kept licking 'till Sol's chest was clean, and then... decided to swallow the guy whole, spinning around and sticking his stubby tail in Sol's face, he started to maneuver Sol's feet into his mouth, somehow stretching to fit both in. It was likely the costume's doing.
My character list
Nibor
???

Postby jdvore » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:01 pm

Sol couldn't really tell what Pahl was up to as he spun around to be at his feet, but his jaw kind of just hit the floor as he saw Pahl begin to swallow him whole, his feet fitting easily into his dear friend's mouth. Sol wanted to struggle, to try and stop Pahl, but he was immobilized by the feeling of being swallowed alive since his costume had still rendered his skin incredibly sensitive, and since Sol had stripped down fully before being tackled to the ground by Pahl, it was plainly obvious to see that he was kind of enjoying this as Pahl worked up his legs. *Dammit, why am I enjoying this...? I'm being eaten alive here...*

jdvore
???

Postby Nibor » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:00 pm

Pahl was working on instinct alone; not conscious of what he was doing except the fact that he was eating a tasty meal whole. He swallowed hard.
My character list
Nibor
???

Postby jdvore » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:11 pm

Sol tried to keep himself aware of what was happening so that he could try to stop it, but his body was too receptive to touch at this point. He felt as if he couldn't move as Pahl moved up his body, his throat muscles massaging the wolf demi into paralysis as his legs and waist slipped behind the bear demi's lips. As Sol continued to sink into his body, a thought crossed his mind. He wasn't a wolf demi, and Pahl wasn't a bear demi. Why did he keep referring to the two of them as such? Did the costumes just make it feel that natural? He didn't know, and quite frankly, he didn't care right now.

Sol was nervous as to what was coming next, but as far as he was concerned, that would have to wait, as his trip into the bear demi's stomach was almost over. Sol had been twisted around in Pahl's mouth and throat as his torso sank into Pahl's ravenous mouth, his arms pinned to his sides as Pahl had instinctively grabbed them in his consumption. Before his body was lifted to sit upright, he managed to get a look at Pahl's stomach, and the bear demi's belly was swelling out quite well to allow room for Sol. Once Sol was lifted upright, being forced to just stare at the ceiling as his chest slipped past the bear demi's lips, he couldn't really do anything except try to call out to Pahl. "Pahl... Are you even still there...?"

jdvore
???

Postby Nibor » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:24 pm

Pahl looked back up at Sol. There was no feeling in those dual-colored eyes, only hunger. Pahl as he normally was was not there. Sol could only hope that it wasn't permanent. Pahl swallowed hard, guiding Sol down even more.
My character list
Nibor
???

Postby jdvore » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:51 pm

Sol tried to struggle in this creature's grasp, but he couldn't move anymore. All he could do was lament the fact that the person he loved wasn't within his own mind, and as he lamented this fact, he felt the bear demi's lips slip over his face, and eventually, the top of his head, slurping up his silvery white hair like angel hair pasta. Sol was completely trapped in Pahl's body, and one more loud gulp sealed the wolf demi's fate, sending him down Pahl's fleshy throat before forcing him to curl up entirely in Pahl's stomach. Sol couldn't see very well within Pahl's body, and what little he could see was merely the pink, plush inside of the bear demi's stomach. Sol was sure that if he could see Pahl's body now, his belly would be extremely swollen. As he was forced to stay in a fetal position, Sol merely buried his head in his knees, trying to figure out what to do next. "Pahl... What happened to you...?"

jdvore
???

Postby Nibor » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:01 pm

Pahl blinked a few times, and shook his head. "Shit! Sol, I'm sorry! I couldn't help myself! I was just so hungry... I think the costume took over!" He cried. "I couldn't even do anything but watch.... A spectator in my own body...." He lamented.
My character list
Nibor
???

Postby jdvore » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:19 pm

Sol heard Pahl talking, and it set his mind at ease that his friend wasn't gone. "I'm just glad you didn't vanish... But how am I supposed to get out of here? I can't even see right now, let alone move very well..." Sol really couldn't move very much, as it felt like Pahl's body was doing everything it could to hold him still. "I'm starting to think we should have asked more about these costumes before deciding...to..." Sol's words were cut off as he felt himself suddenly get incredibly tired, and he passed out cold, all movement he was making inside of Pahl stopping. In that same moment, a bright light began to glow on top of the bed, and this light began to take on a familiar shape to Pahl. Once the glowing stopped, Sol was on the bed, blinking in confusion as he sat up and shook his head. "What just happened?" Now that he was on the outside of Pahl again, he saw that the bear demi's stomach hadn't shrunk back down to normal, still incredibly bloated with his meal. "Wow... Uh, I guess you aren't hungry anymore..." Sol didn't realize it, but he was blushing, as Pahl looked even more attractive than usual to him, though that was at the back of his mind currently.

jdvore
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay