xXSonicYashaXx and 9kirby99 RPs

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

xXSonicYashaXx and 9kirby99 RPs

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:48 pm

(Alright. Reply to all five of the last RPs and we'll be set!)
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Re: xXSonicYashaXx and 9kirby99 RPs

Postby xXSonicYashaXx » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:13 pm

(Roger!)

"Well," Blaze said with a purr, squeezing gently at the white orb of Silver. "Are you full Silver~?"

"A-Ah," Silver squeaked, blushing harder. "Yes."

---

Xavier nods, doing so while rubbing at his engorged gut filled worth meals and unborn pups. Once he was close enough, Xavier gently lifts up his tummy to see his wet cunt. With a grin, he leans down and laps at the warm, open flesh.

---

(Wanna start us off??)

---

Alucard rips open his gift, and was speechless. Terra gave him a full outfit of one of the Sailor Moon characters, only the white of of the costume was black and the colored part was red.

"Just something for Hiksaku to admire~" Terra giggled, making her younger brother blush the shade of a tomato.

"Aw, how sweet of you Aunt Terra!" Phoenix giggled.

---

Alice pants and whimpers in pleasure as Miles started to slide in deeper, pushing gently his head in as she moaned. "Nyah, what a good boy~!
RP Forum: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=41878

If you'd like to get started, please do send me a PM~
xXSonicYashaXx
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:25 pm

(Nice Malkey Avi~!)

Miles chuckled softly, saying nothing.

---

Miles moaned happily, purring.

---

(Sure!)

Miles was looking over at Marie as she worked. He'd agreed to be her test subject for a bit, and he was starting to have his doubts...

---

Miles blushed a bit. That was really accurate...he silently giggled when he thought of Alu doing a sailor moon pose in it.

---

Miles purred, pushing deeper in.

(Hey, interested in making a seeking RP page?)
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby xXSonicYashaXx » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:44 pm

(Thanks! I thought it was time to change it =w= )

Blaze giggled, kissing Silver with a purr. "Miles, would you like some company in there~?"

---

Xavier murrs as he deepens his tongue inside of him, sending out vibrating purr as well.

---

"Alright, just a hint of transformian," Marie said excitedly as she drops a small amount of said silver-blue liquid. Then ludicrously poured a huge amount of black, taffy-like slime. "And a massive tablespoon of Nightfury scale oil~!"

---

"Wow," Alucard muttered. "I'm speechless, sis."

"I thought you would~!" Terra giggled, hugging him. "Who's next~??"

---

Alice keens loudly, finally pulling in Miles and her belly inflates. "Nyaaaah~!!"

(What's that??)

xXSonicYashaXx
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:54 pm

Miles giggled. "Who'll be joining me?"

---

Miles moaned, panting as he was pleasured.

---

Miles gulped. "...you sure I'll be okay?"

---

Miles smiled. "I'll go." He got up, getting a gift. "This is for my lovely mate~"

---

Miles curled up, panting.

(It's a page advertising you want to RP! Check here: viewforum.php?f=31 )
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby xXSonicYashaXx » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:07 pm

"Me of course~!" Blaze giggled. She looks up at Silver with a grin. "Mind sending me in~?"

"S-Sure," Silver said with a nod, then looks down at his gut. "Do you mind Miles?"

---

Then gently, Xavier slips in his finger inside of Miles, giving small thrusts.

---

"Of course you will!" Marie assures him while she placed the darken substance in a clear glass container. Then she used a spell to electrify the whole thing, making it bubbling violently as it turned in a rich, purple color. "Have I ever been wrong??"

---

Kierra blushed. "Oh honey, That's sweet of you~" she takes her mate's gift before unwraps it.

---

"Oh," Alice moaned, rubbing her belly. "You okay honey~?"

(Ooo~! That looks interesting!)

xXSonicYashaXx
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:12 pm

Miles grinned. "Go ahead."

---

Miles panted and moaned, thrusting slightly.

---

Miles rolled his eyes. "Yes..."

---

Inside were some skimpy underwear, some lube, other sex toys...and a pregnancy test." My smiled. "...I want to try for another."

---

Miles nodded. "Yep~"

(You just have to bump it a few days. ^^)
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby xXSonicYashaXx » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:29 am

Blaze purrs happily, eagerly nuzzles Silver's lips. The albino hedgehog chuckled a bit, then licks her slowly to savor her taste. He groaned lowly in approval, the Mobian cat just tasted wonderful!

---

"Needy aren't you?" Xavier asked with a grin, plunging his fingers inside even deeper.

---

"You big meanie," Marie pouted as she took out the beaker and pours it into a sturdy spray bottle. "This potion will do nothing but increase your speed and agility that of a Nightfury! Although, I've calculated some...'side effects' may occur-ish."

---

Kierra froze while the girls and femboys aw'ed (well, mostly squealed). She stares at Miles for a moment before leaping to hug him.

"Y-You mean it??" Kierra asked happily, mewing and purring in delight.

---

Alice giggled breathlessly, sitting up carefully while caressing her tummy. "Good~ ...When will we tell your mother about this??"

(Okay! I'll think about it ^w^)
xXSonicYashaXx
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:16 am

Miles gently rubbed his stomach walls.

---

Miles nodded. "N-Nyah! Yes...!"

---

Miles sighed. "THAT'S the part that worries me. What effects today? Transported across the globe? Going into the most powerful heat so that I need to have sex constantly? Maybe I'll gain another magic type..." He grinned. "At least the effects haven't been painful yet, so my hopes are high."

---

Miles hugged her happily with a purr. "I mean it. We'll do it tomorrow, since today will be too jam packed with stuff." He chuckled. "And we'll both have a few creatures wriggling around in our guts, too, considering Christmas dinner..."

---

Miles chuckled. "I'd say now. He'd get pretty mad if you didnt tell him quickly after the act...and he is terrifying when angry."

(I have a link to mine in my signature, just to give you an idea.)
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby xXSonicYashaXx » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:22 am

It wasn't long before Silver widens his maw over Blaze's head, nudging her in before swallowing. Blaze mewled as she was taken deeper in his gullet, stilling for the hedgehog so that he would devour her with ease.

---

Xavier purred, then playfully flicks his tongue over the small bump within the wet pussy.

---

"Har har," Marie said with an eye roll, shaking up the fresh potion before adding. "The effects itself are still unknow. All we need is a small amount of it just to be safe."

With that, Marie sprayed over Miles' face, the smell was a little weird.

---

"Alright," Kierra giggled, kissing his cheek. "Can't wait for that~"

"Okay," Terra giggled. "Aunt Ellie, you're next!"

---

"No kidding," Alice agreed, shivering a bit when she remembered Chester's last rage episode. Who knew someone so motherly and sweet can be undeniably scary! "Where is he now?"

(Okies, thanks! )

xXSonicYashaXx
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:24 pm

Miles purred, rubbing near the opening to his stomach.

---

Miles gave a loud mewl. "Oh, please! Give me your cock~!"

---

Miles sputtered, getting out a cloth and cleaning his glasses. "Geez, warn me next time. These glasses are hard to clean, you know..."

---

Miles chuckled, kissing her.

Elliot went and got a gift. "For Xie~"

---

Miles thought a moment. "...either the kitchen or his bedroom. He generally eats around this time, but I overheard him saying he was going to try on some outfits..."
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby xXSonicYashaXx » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:11 pm

Silver moaned a bit as he swallows, rubbing at the bulge of his throat as Blaze slowly descend down into his already full belly. The cat giggled a bit as she was sliding down even further, mewling a bit when Silver laps at her stomach. It wasn't long until her head poked through the opening of his stomach.

---

Xavier shudders a bit, then gave into his brother's wish as he lines up his dick next to his opening. Then with a swift movement, Xavier slides easily in with a groan.

---

"Oh hush up," Marie said with a giggle. "At least I didn't make you drink the stuff!"

Miles would feel a tingly sensation all over his body, like the kind of feeling you get when you have an icy chill.

---

Xavier blushes, kisses his mate's cheek as he received the gift. "Thank you love~" He started opening the gift.

---

"Alright," Alice said as she slowly stood up, purring as Miles' weight bounced nicely. She started to waddle to Chester's bedroom, then added. "Although, I'm sure your father will be just as surprised too~"

xXSonicYashaXx
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:18 pm

Miles leaned in and kissed her.

---

Miles moaned loudly, panting.

---

Miles shivered. "I feel cold..."

---

Inside was a jar of micros, labled "Xie's Jar of Expandables"

---

Miles chuckled. "Considering Terra is technically my mom, too, he might not be as suprised..."
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby xXSonicYashaXx » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:24 pm

Blaze squeaked, but giggles as she kisses back, her body was sliding in deeper. "Hello belly buddy~"

---

Xavier groans, then started to thrust into Miles in a steady pace. "You feel wonderful brother~"

---

"Cold feeling," Marie muttered as she scribbled it down in her notepad, blowing out a tread of hair from her face. She walked around Miles in circles as she asked "Anything else? Dizzy? Nauseous? Horny beyond belief??"

---

"Oh Ellie!" Xavier said, hugging his mate by the waist. "Thank you!"

"Expandables??" Alex tilted his head. "What does that mean?"

---

"Probably, considering that unbirthing is a common thing in this family," Alice giggled.

xXSonicYashaXx
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:30 pm

Miles giggled. "Hello~! So, like being prey so far?"

---

Miles panted. "You feel so wonderful, too~!"

---

Miles sighed. "Nothing yet..."

---

Elliot grinned. "Try one."

---

Miles nodded. "Yeah..." He chuckled.
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby xXSonicYashaXx » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:36 pm

"Totally~" Blaze giggled, then moans out. "N-Nyaaah~~!"

Silver had reached to her crotch, eagerly licking at her cunt.

---

Xavier chuckled, going a bit faster while rubbing at the gurgly belly. "L-Let me know if it's too much for you...~"

---

Suddenly, he would feel a crippling ache all over his body.

---

Xavier nods before plucking up a female fox, popping her into his maw and swallowed her down. "Ah...alright, now what?"

---

Once to the room, Miles was right.

Chester was modeling himself as he was wearing a short, v-cut dinner party dress, black with silver as well as it had a red flower over his hips. He looked up at Alice and smiled. "Oh hello dear!"

"Wow Chesty~!" Alice purred, giggling a bit. "You look sexy~!"

xXSonicYashaXx
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:51 pm

Miles chuckled softly.

---

Miles nodded, purring.

---

Miles gasped, groaning. "C-crippling...pain...thats new..."

---

Suddenly, he'd feel her start growing inside him, soon full size.

---

Miles rubbed the womb wall.
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby xXSonicYashaXx » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:17 pm

After a few more teasing licks, Silver swallows again, her feet fully in his maw. As he licked, Blaze started giggling and laughing form the ticklish sensation.

---

Xavier moaned and murred as he went a wee bit faster, plunging his cock deep inside of the heavily pregnant fox.

---

"Crippling pain," Marie said as she wrote it down, then looks up and just gasped loudly. "Followed by piercing, green Nightfury eyes!"

---

Xavier yelped as his stomach swelled, blushing harder when he felt the former micro squirming frantically. "O-Oh! She grew...!"

"Awesome!" Terra and Alex exclaimed, Kierra giggled.

---

"Oh thank you sweety," Chester said with a faint blush, then added as he fully turned his attention to Alice. "Was there something that you need?"

"Well," Alice started to saw, looking a bit nervous. "I wanted to talk to you about your son, Miles."

"Oh?"

xXSonicYashaXx
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:18 am

Mikes giggled, rubbing her softly.

---

Miles arched his back, despite the weight. "N-Nyah~!"

---

Miles gasped, looking around for a mirror.

---

Elliot winked. "I managed to make it so theyd return to normal size when in a stomach. Easy to swallow, but so filling~!"

---

Miles blinked. Chester hadnt noticed Alice's belly yet? Or did he think she'd eaten someone?
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby xXSonicYashaXx » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:00 am

Finally, Silver gulped her feet down, moaning as his belly was even bigger. He massages it while letting out a small burp. "Ooh, I'm stuffed...!"

"That's good to hear," Blaze giggled, snuggling against Miles.

---

Xavier growled a bit as he felt close, nipping at Miles' belly ad he groaned. "I won't last...~!"

---

Marie gave him a mini mirror, and he would see reptilian eyes staring at him. They were emerald green as the pupils were slit like a cat, due to his emotion.

---

Xavier moaned a bit from being full so suddenly, but smiles as he nuzzles Ellie. "Well I love it. Thank you~"

---

"I've unbirthed him," Alice replied as she rubbed her belly. "But before I did...we both talked about that I...uh, that I could be his second mother."

Chester stiffens, his content expression turned into shock. Then slowly became stoic. "Pardon me?"

xXSonicYashaXx
???

Next

Return to Private Roleplay