The New Student(reliuskaiser and darkknux)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

The New Student(reliuskaiser and darkknux)

Postby reliuskaiser » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:04 am

"W-whoa...can't believe I'm here..my new school.." A young, five tailed Kitsune said as she looked upon a three story building surrounded by smaller two story buildings with loads and loads of students piling in to the courtyard. Quina King, age 16 will be starting her second third year of highschool at a new location due to her own request to see "more of the outside world" taking in her surroundings, she would breathe in a bit before stepping into the courtyard. School would begin in a little less than an hour, so it was best she get to know the campus before starting. "Well...here I go on my first day.." She said slightly nervous.
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Re: The New Student(reliuskaiser and darkknux)

Postby darkknux » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:34 pm

"Huh, aww looks like we have a new vixen on campus." An orange, black haired fox known as Alexander looked curiously out the second story window at the new student that caught his eye as he was bored, staring out the window. He smirked and thought of many school activities that she would enjoy, hoping to possibly make her into his little princess. He was the centre lineman for the school football team along with the captain of the gymnastics team, always looking for people that were different and unique. "Hope I can make her stay here nice and warm." He leaned back in his chair, talking to himself, hoping somehow, someway he'd get the chance to speak with her later in the day.
Last edited by darkknux on Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
darkknux
Somewhat familiar

Postby reliuskaiser » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:43 pm

Quina would look around the campus, trying to not look all that lost. She would begin asking around for where the office was until a few girls told her it was three buildings to the west. Nodding she began heading her way to the office to get her schedule and map.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby darkknux » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:48 pm

A math teacher was lecturing about mathematics equations. "So X is equal to the ten plus the Y minus the......" Alexander was falling asleep. "Ugh, this is horribly boring." He said to himself in his head, "I wish I could go find that girl, or better yet go do something fun and relaxing, not to mention the heater is broken in this class so I'm freezing to death."
darkknux
Somewhat familiar

Postby reliuskaiser » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:23 pm

Three buildings west seemed a bit off as Quina had somehow managed to find herself in the gym. She would look around and scratch her head as she new this couldn't be her destination. She would look for a teacher to help out, asking a few weight-lifting students where she could find a teacher, directing her to the locker rooms. Sighing as she knocked on the door, she would be met by , oddly enough, a turtle man, standing about 5 inches taller than her and wondered what she wanted. After asking where the office was he would smile before directing her out and towards the Main building.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby darkknux » Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:56 pm

The teenage fox boy fell asleep having a daydream about the girl he had just seen. "Oh what I wouldn't give to see you in a cute cheerleader skirt." He said in his sleep. Just then the teacher came by and smacked the desk. "Again Alexander, that's the third time this week and you know what that means." Alexander signed and nodded. "I know, I know go see Principal Badger about detention." The teacher gave him a pink slip as he walked out of the room annoyed. "Man, coach is gonna make run around the track a million times, just my luck, oh well." The fox headed toward the main office to see the principal, unaware he was about to meet the girl of his dreams.
darkknux
Somewhat familiar

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:18 am

After finally making it to the office Quina would be delighted as she asked for a schedule and a map of the school. The receptionist would be a rather curvy Kirlia that seemed a bit energetic. The Kirlia would direct her to the guidance counselor's office and set Quina on her way. "Okay, just one more stop and I can get to class." She said walking down the hall.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby darkknux » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:59 pm

After getting his Letterman jacket from his locker, Alexander continued down the hall towards the office. "You know being a male cheerleader sure has its benefits, so glad I was a base for those cuties, and the jacket is always warm and smelling of perfume." His smile was soon widened as he turned the corner and seen the new vixen walking down the hall in front of him. Her tails waging back and forth almost in a hypnotic rhythm. Alexander couldn't believe it, he wanted to meet this girl but didn't think he would get his chance so soon. He paused for a second and then asked himself should he talk to her, should he just say hi, should he just run up and glomp her, whatever the case he decided. "Hey, are you the new fox girl?"
darkknux
Somewhat familiar

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:20 pm

Quina would walk passed Alexander before hearing something like someone calling her. Quina would turn to see the orange fox asking her about being new. She would nod and say "Umm, yeah, I'm new here, my name is Quina King. I'm a third year transferring to this school and I just arrived today." She said bowing to him "It's nice to meet you."

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby darkknux » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:16 pm

"Hello Quina, my name is Alexander DeFoxi, it's very nice to meet you." The male fox held out his paw for her to shake, his tail wagging happily as he stared into her beautiful eyes, knowing he had just met the vixen he had seen earlier in the morning while he was in math class. "Why not tell me about yourself, where you're from and why you decited to join our school." He smiled widely. "I can help you become acquainted with everyone, even get you on sport teams if you like."
darkknux
Somewhat familiar

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:43 pm

"Oh um...well I'd be happy to tell you about me, but I believe I'm not supposed to waste time on my first day. I'm currently ony way to get my schedule and map, and I came here from Japan to see more of the world." She said shaking his hand with a smile before rolling to the side of him as she continued going down the hall "See you, Alexander." She said.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby darkknux » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:42 pm

He smiled and waved. "If you like come to the cafeteria later and I'll talk to you about everything." Alexander had a small smirk on his face as he stared at her ass and tails as she walked off. "Oh, yea I was right, she's gonna look good in a cheerleading skirt, oh and spankies, man, this fox is happy." Alexander continued on down the hall and handed his pink slip to the secretary which gave him an afternoon detention. "Really Alexander, coach won't be happy about this, however my thighs aren't the ones that are gonna be hurting when you do laps around the football field." Alexander sighed and agreed. "Least I keep in shape, in more ways than one."
darkknux
Somewhat familiar

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:43 pm

Quina smiled and nodded "I will if I can.." She said before heading off to the guidance counselor. Her guidance counselor happened to be a wolf and would lift his glasses as he looked up at her. "Oh hey, you must be the new girl a few people were talking about. Nice to meet you, call me Mr. Tyler. Nice to meet you." He said. Quina would say her likewises as she sat down and worked out the details of why she was there at that time. After a few questions Tyler would hand her two separate pieces of paper. "Here you go. You should be in second period now. Best make your way there." He said.

Quina would nod before bowing to him, which surprised the counselor as not many Americans did that. "Thank you.." She said before heading out.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby darkknux » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:09 am

The bell rang and second period was starting for the school. Alexander packed all his stuff and headed toward history class with his friend. He told her about the new girl and what he had hoped to achieve with her. "Simply put, she is a natural born hottie. Perfect hips, gorgeous body, a gymnast, a cheerleader, I say she's perfect for both. Our school needs someone like her." Alexander's friend Ally, captain of the cheerleader squad was curious. "So, you say she has hips huh, perfect for distracting the other teams horny jocks, not to mention making this girl blush." Alexander smirked and grabbed Megan's ass. "I forgot you were bi Ally, you two would make such a cute couple, bet she tastes nice down there, how couldn't she." Megan smirked. "As if you know what girls taste like, mister I sucked the quarterback off and got a nice butt pounding to be the centre lineman on the football team, not to mention wearing girl leotards to be captain of the male gymnastics team." Alexander rolled his eyes. "Hey, guys can be fun too, and leotards are beautiful, and so what I sucked him, it was fun, although you know that all too well." Ally punched his shoulder playfully as the two continued to class.
darkknux
Somewhat familiar

Postby reliuskaiser » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:19 am

Quina would see that today happened to be a "B" day, meaning her second period would be American history in the 400 building. Quina would look around as she found the building in question "I think the class number was 412..." She said walking through the building.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby darkknux » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:32 pm

Alexander and Ally, continued down the hall toward history class. "I'm excited today, we get to learn about the ancient Romans and their wars." Ally rolled her eyes and walked in first. "Ugh, boring, I'd rather be tanning right now." Alexander snickered. "A white minx turned into an orange minx, how attractive, not." Ally now upset. "Eat a dick, faggot fox." Alexander laughed and replied. "Carpet muncher." The two continued insulting each other. "Jock sniffer." "Pussy whipper." "Cock sucker." "Fish Frier." The teacher came in. "Okay, that's enough, take it outside not in my class you two." The two nodded. "Yes sir, we'll stop, I actually wanna learn today, unlike Ms. Cheerleader here." Ally threw her nose in the air and went to sit down. "Love you Ally." Ally flipped Alexander off. "Alexander..." Alexander smiled. "Sorry, I'll sit." The otter Mr. Oswald nodded. "By the way you two, since you love to talk, you get to introduce the new student to what we've been studying." Ally and Alexander looked at each other and said in unison, "It couldn't be?"
darkknux
Somewhat familiar

Postby reliuskaiser » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:50 pm

Quina would speedwalk through the building, counting the classroom numbers to help her find her way, until she saw a mini hallway and took that. She would head straight down it and looked at the two classrooms when the number she had been looking for crossed her vision. "4...12..yep, this is the place." She said opening the door to find Alexander, and a mynx suddenly turn to look at her in disbelief, which surprised her. "Oh, um...hello." She said holding a hand up.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby darkknux » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:28 pm

Alexander's maw was wide open, but he quickly gained his composure and spoke clearly. "Quina, you're in this class too, what a surprise, welcome come sit down there's a seat over here." He pointed at an empty desk behind him and made sure it was alright with Mr. Oswald. "You're gonna have a lot of fun in here today, we're learning about ancient Rome." Ally smirked and thought to herself. "Oh yea, the football fag was right, she does look to taste good, and her tails are beautiful, can't wait to play with them."
darkknux
Somewhat familiar

Postby reliuskaiser » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:35 pm

Quina looked around at all the students in class and bowed before walking to the desk behind Alexander and sitting down. "..."

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby darkknux » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:43 pm

Alexander gave her a textbook. "Here, you can have mine Quina, I'll just use Ally's because she doesn't need it anyway." The fox gave her the textbook and smiled.
darkknux
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Private Roleplay