Fiona's School girl meal! (Bluebunnybabe and Casey_Cream)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Fiona's School girl meal! (Bluebunnybabe and Casey_Cream)

Postby Bluebunnybabe » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:33 pm

Fiona yawned as she leaned back into her couch, the forty year old woman had had a day off and was enjoying it to the absolute fullest. She had her bare feet propped up on the coffee table. THe big bunny was not even what most people would call dressed. She always went for the minimum amount of clothing she thought comfortable when in relaxation mode, this meant no pant no underwear and at the moment only a loose t-shirt to cover her EE sized tits. They had started to sag a little bit with her age but it added to that certain milfy charm she had. Thick round hips, a nice juicy ass and a few strands of distinguished white that had only started to creep into her hair. So easy going had this day been for Fiona she hadn't even taken a shower all day, that in combination of having the heat cranked up to full to keep the cold away had the bunny building up quite the sweat. Especially on her cock, yes that massive uncut cock two and a half feet long and easily eight inches thick. While right under it were the buns beach ball sized nuts! Which at the moment were squirming delightfully as her two daughters digested away into hot musky ball butter. They were groaning and moaning and occasionally screaming but all of that was muffled by her meaty nutsack! Yes the poor daughters of the bunny had become food for her cock, the cow Viccie and the cat Amy. Both of which had been thoroughly fucked before hand as punishment for the two of them skipping out on going to school. Even if Amy was the one to talk Viccie into doing it both of them were to be disciplined and Fiona handled it the way any good mother would, by raping and eating them. THough by the sounds they were making while said punishment was going on they were more enjoying themselves then regretting their decision, that was until her dick had slipped over Viccies head and started to swallow her alive, Amy was the next to go as well and now the two of them, squirming and making her balls bulge in their faces and other body parts, were slowly stewing into gallons of cock snot for their mother's next little play time. And based on the sound of her other daughter, Casey, and her friends coming through the front door was going to be very soon!
Bluebunnybabe
New to the forum

Re: Fiona's School girl meal! (Bluebunnybabe and Casey_Cream

Postby Casey_Cream » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:07 pm

Casey and her friends were coming through the front door at just that moment. The laughing and chatting girls had a big school project and had decided to meet at Casey’s house to work on it over the weekend. All five of the girls were known as sluts around campus, not that they minded, hell most of them had worked hard to earn that title after all.

Aludra the peacock had a delightful hourglass figure that was accented by her long graceful neck, which had been stretched out by every cock on the cheerleading team when she had joined up with them her freshman year. Only a Sophomore now she was still seen as the teams go to sperm toilet and even the new Freshman futa were learning that it was alright to roll open that shiny blue feathered ass in the showers after a rough practice for some quick stress relief.

Meera the elephant was big, there was no getting around it, but she was probably the curviest of all the girls and wore her weight well. She hardly ever wore a bra since most didn’t fit her and almost all of the teachers at school knew it. The bigger teachers, tigresses, lionesses, dragonesses and the like were always happy to discuss her grade with her, and happier still when that big, smooth, grey ass was bent over their desk begging for it.

Sara the fox was by far the plainest of the bunch, her red fur was lovely but she was easily 3 cup sizes behind every other girl there. That didn’t stop her from being a slut as well, but a predatory one…and a sadist. She loved seducing the herm part of a couple at school. Having wild sex with them for days on end until their partner found out about it. Then Sara would let them suffer for a few days before eating them both. She said food always tasted better marinated in agony. She had already planned out her next meal in fact, it was Casey. Casey didn’t have a girlfriend though and Sara had decided to try something new, she was going to marinate Casey by eating her mom. She even planned to do it this weekend.

Zola the zebra, looked exotic and the black and white stripes across her tits made them look bigger than they were. She was the shiest of the bunch and probably the least slutty…or at least openly slutty. She had transferred into the school at the start of the year, but had gotten confused about the time classes started and shown up late…just in time for the local dog walker to lose control of her charges. The dogs hard rushed Zola and knocked her over and soon mounted her, dog after dog after dog knotted itself in her tight zebra cunt from the look on her face she had definitely loved every second of it. Casey had tried to help her out, since she was on a free period at the time. But the dogs had knocked her over and began to use the poor mouse as well but soon switched exclusively to Zola after they discovered what the entire school already knew about Casey.

Finally Casey the mouse, she was a well-known slut…but not because she slept around at school. Nope the only cock this busty and big assed mouse got was from her mother. Her mother was probably the most hung woman in town and while Casey was still tight for her no one else could even feel Casey’s loosened up cunt. The captain of the Futa-ball team had discovered this when she had bent Casey over in the lunch room and pounded her publicly. The captain then announced how disgustingly loose Casey was and the rumor caught like wild fire. Even the dogs, much bigger than the Futa-baller had been couldn’t make satisfying use of Casey and so stopped using her, enhancing her mystique as a slut supreme.

These were the five girls who had just come home with Casey laughing and chatting before Sara sniffed at the air. “Whew…what is that smell? It reeks of unwashed cock in here.” She said loudly as Aludra walked into the living room and saw the source of the smell, her mouth falling open wide as she stared at the reason Casey was so loose.

“I don’t smell anything.” Zola said as she dropped her bag with a thump. “No…Sara is right…it stinks of sweaty cock. Meera said as Sara entered the living room too and saw what she was planning to have for dinner and licked her chops happily eyeing those balls.

“Oh yeah, you’d know exactly what that smells like from all those ‘tutoring’ sessions with Ms. Patile the Gym coach.” Casey said as she picked up the coats and hung them in the closet. Zola and Meera walking in at the same time both of their eyes going wide as dinner plates as they saw Fiona, Zola actually getting so wet so fast a sensitive nose could actually pick it up.

“Why is everyone…Jesus fuck mom!” Casey swore loudly as she saw what her friends were staring at and ran over and grabbed one of the curtains and pulled it down from the loose hanger and throwing it over her mother’s junk. “You did this on purpose!” Casey accused angrily. “I told you I had friends coming over and you just picked today to sit around naked!” Casey said stamping her little foot in fury and making her meaty tits jiggle and bounce, she didn’t wear a bra either, not because they wouldn’t fit, but because Fiona wouldn’t buy her any. It made things easier to access after all.
Casey_Cream
Participator

Postby Bluebunnybabe » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:28 pm

Smiled at her daughter's friends as the walked into her house. It wasn’t often that the mouse brought over friends, though in her defense they did usually end up being eaten or fucked into a stupid mess, most of the time both! The bunny would have stood up to greet the m but at the time she was unable to lift the still wiggling nuts off of the floor so instead she would just greet them from her seat on the couch, ignoring her daughter's mood for the moment."Hello girls it's nice to finally meet you all, Casey has told me a lot about all of her friends." She says with a happy grin before turning to the mousie.

"Now Casey you know better than that, today is my day off and you know I never wear pants when I don’t need to little missie." She says with a scowl but cant help herself when she watched the teen throw her little tantrum, and begins to laugh."Don't worry Casey mommy isn’t gonna do anything to your little friends that I wouldn’t do to my own kids." The rabbit says licking her lips as she looked at the wide arrangement of ladies she had in front of her. Now Fiona was already known for frequently fucking her own children even the youngest, Amy had had holes stretch out wider than any in her grade. "Now you come here and give your momma her hello kiss." She smiles finally standing up enough so that she could move, that massive sack dragging across the floor as she wrapped her arms around her rodent daughter's hips and pulled her firmly against her mother's sweat musky body. Fiona grins down at the smaller mouse, that heavy cock resting against Casey's body as she leans in to make out with her own Daughter!

The bunny presses that hot, and I mean temperature wise, body against her daughter's smaller one! Casey's face was first pressed into the cleavage of those massive tits, her sweaty shirt the only thing separating her fro m damp fur of her chest. Giving Casey's thick hips a light squeeze, yet firmly holding her there in an embrace that a mother probably shouldn't share with her daughter. Fiona followed it up by pressing her lips against the mouse's firmly. The kiss starting out soft and loving, before starting to turn much rougher. Her hand slides up the rodent's back and grabs a fist full of her hair and yanks hard to pull her head back so that the taller rabbit could proceed to push her tongue into Casey's mouth and entwine it around the mouse's smaller one. Holding onto her tighter know almost possessively. That tongue soon pushed it's way down the rodent's throat! As it did the hand Fiona had o n her daughter's waist would slide down to squeeze her ass! Digging her fingers into that big bubbly behind to pull her ass cheeks apart some. Fiona held the kiss for a good five or maybe even ten minutes until her daughter started to get light headed from not being able to breathe properly, only then did Fiona break the kiss and let go of the mouse. The bunny acted like it was totally normal too, mostly because it was between the mouse and her mother.”Mmmm no that always makes my day better,.” she says wiping some of the saliva from her lips. Now then what are you girls going to be up to today?” The older woman asks as she turns towards the other women in the room.
Bluebunnybabe
New to the forum

Postby Casey_Cream » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:20 pm

Casey glowered at her mom for a bit, she knew full well her mother never wore on her days off, but all the same, Casey had kind of hoped her mother would stay in her room while her friends were over. Of course it was obvious now that she had no intention of doing that. Casey supposed she could have asked her mom to stay in her room, but then…Fiona absolutely loved to fuck and eat Casey’s friends.

Casey blushed a little when Fiona said Casey had told her all about her friends. She had in fact gone into delicious detail about each of them and why they were called sluts. She knew her mom had masturbated a few times thinking about the girls now in her house, Casey had listened in to a few sessions at the bathroom door. She really hoped her mother would instead focus on the stories about these girls acing tests and being at the top of their class. Ok maybe not top but pulling off a B average and being a total slut was still pretty impressive, especially when being a slut did nothing for your grades.

Casey’s eyes went huge as her mother said she wouldn’t do anything to the girls she didn’t do to her daughters. Casey knew exactly what that meant and could only hope at this point that she could at least get the project finished before the other girls were dinner, not that she would miss Sara much, since the vixen was planning to eat her, but still…she needed Sara for the project.

Then came the kiss, the hot, musky smell of her mother’s body made the poor little mouse forget her friends were right there and she went up on tip toes and returned the kiss with gusto as she sucked on that long tongue that was pushed down her throat and wiggled her juicy butt into that squeeze. It was a incredibly slutty kiss, and the fact that it was incestuous only made it hotter to the girls looking on. Aludra couldn’t help herself and let out a long wolf whistle as the kiss went on and on.

Casey was gasping and panting for air when the kiss broke so it was Zola, so wet by this point everyone in the room probably knew it, who answered. “We have a project to work on that’s due in a few weeks. We were hoping to get most of it done over this weekend.” She said her face the punch line to that joke about ‘whats black and white and red all over? An extremely turned on zebra slut.’

At the mention of the project Casey’s brain snapped back into reality. She had felt the feeble kicks of whoever was in her mother’s balls, not realizing who was in there, but hoping it would keep her mother happy for the time being. “Yes! The project!” She said still gasping a little. “Sorry mom we need to get to work. Follow me girls!” She said grabbing her bag and leading all of them to her room.

“Hey Casey…which way to the bathroom?” Aludra asked, her massive blue breasts barely contained in her tight halter top. Casey pointed to a door as they passed it and Aludra ducked inside while the rest of the party made their way to Casey’s room to get to work on the project.
Casey_Cream
Participator

Postby Bluebunnybabe » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:02 pm

Fiona smiles as she watches the mouse walk off with her friends, giving her a zebra friend a little wink and a smack on the ass as she passes behind the couch.." Mmm well you girls have a good time working on your project." The bunny calls after her daughter before she disappears into the back room. "Oh and don't worry about your sister's bothering you hunny, they are staying at their friend's house this weekend." The rabbit says as she licks her lips and rubs over those full balls, the squirming starting to die down, a sign that her younger girls were finally being turning into that hot thick tar like sperm! the rabbit would lean back into her comfortable seat for a couple of minutes to enjoy the feeling of it all. That is until she heard the peacock's question.

Those big rabbit ears would easily be able to pick up what the bird was asking, and the thought of the poor thing getting lost on the way to the restroom was almost too much for Fiona to bare! She hopped up off of the couch, well stood up slowly was more like it hard t o hop with balls full of melting girl, and proceeded to walk down the hallway. As she does that massive cock sways back and forth with every step closer to the avian. Giving her daughter a little wink she takes the bird firmly by the hand and starts to lead her, dragging the poor thing if she has too, to the bathroom. Well to the one in her room anyways, the rabbit walking right past the bathroom that was in the hallway and into her room, where that door is promptly shut and locked! Turning she smiles at the bird and gestures to the door in her room that lead to her personal bathroom. "Mmm why don't you use the better restroom hun, then maybe we could have a little talk." She says leaning down some to give the peacock a little scratch under the chin.

When the girl goes into her restroom, the rabbit would strip off her loose shirt exposing those big bunny tits to the cool air of her room. In the bathroom Aludra would be very comfortable, Fiona didn't lie when she said it was the nice bathroom. A nice soft heated toilet seat, scented candles, and best of all a photo book to look through. Inside, if the birdy take the time to look through it while she was busy doing her thing, was a series of photos most of which were of Fiona and her daughters going at it like animals! The massive dick buried into the various holes of her daughters. One with a cow tied up against her bed , the bunny laying over her an thay belly clearly bulged out from her massive dick, another was a picture taken from the bunny's view looking down at a younger casey dutifully cleaning her mother's cock, as well as a picture of the youngest girl, a cat neko who was covered in red marks and bruises but seemed to have the face of orgasmic bliss. And about 100 other photos of lewd acts the older woman had done with her family.
Bluebunnybabe
New to the forum

Postby Casey_Cream » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:30 pm

Aludra did spend quite a long time in the bathroom before coming out. She did indeed find the book of pictures and spent quite some time flipping through it, her blush deepening with every second and every page.

Casey was fucking her own mom? Well that explained a lot. Look at the size of that cock no wonder everyone else thinks Casey is loose as a wind sock. Aludra thought as she looked at all the pictures of the three daughters taking the thick cock. Fuck this is getting me hot. Aludra thought as she felt herself getting wetter and wetter with each page. Then she inhaled deeply and caught a scent she had almost forgotten. The thick, musty aroma of sweaty bunny cock just on the other side of that door. Aludra eyed it and licked her beck as she stood up and began to strip.

Meanwhile back in Casey’s room Casey was fuming while the other girls got the stuff they needed out of their bags. “Fuck did you see the size of that cock?” “I know and those balls!” This and a number more like it were spouted off by her friends while they got their stuff out. “Man Casey I am almost jealous of you. Getting home to that fat dick every night.”

That almost set Casey off. She almost snapped and yelled at her friends but recovered at the last second. She had really wanted to keep her mother out of site…she didn’t want her friends…especially Zola seeing her mother…or falling prey to her mother’s…appetites. Instead of yelling she shrugged. “It has its moments. But it also has its downsides. Mom is really proud of the fact that she hasn’t used soap on her cock since I was born. Its better now that I have siblings…but when I was younger…it was my job to clean that cock every night…no matter what she had done with it.”

“But if you can’t use soap…” Meera started before she gasped and covered her mouth in shock. “O my god…you didn’t!” Sara started laughing and picked up. “You had to suck that nasty cock clean every night?” The girls looked incredulously at the mouse.

Casey nodded. “Yep every night…and if she didn’t feel I did a good enough job she’d fuck me in the ass and make me do it again. And let me tell you…she doesn’t make love…no my mom FUCKS. Hell those dogs Zola…they were more gentle than my mom is. She won’t bother us in here…but if you go to the kitchen for a snack or something be careful…if she comes up behind you she will use you till SHE is done so just…keep that in mind. Now…lets get to work.” She said with finality.

Back in the master bedroom Aludra came out of the bathroom completely naked. Her firm blue tits sitting high on her chest and bouncing back and forth as she walked to Fiona. “Why Ms. Cream…” The peacock said, her soft hand going down to that massive cock and brushing her fingers lightly against it. “That book you left in there was absolutely scandalous.” She gasped and blushed a lovely shade of purple. “Why if I didn’t know any better I’d think you were trying to seduce me.” She said fluttering her eyelashes at Fiona while her hand brushed against her balls.
Casey_Cream
Participator

Postby Bluebunnybabe » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:09 pm

Smiled at the naked blue bird, as she crawls up onto her bed. The rabbit laying back and enjoying the sight as if it was a common one for her, and as far as the bird knew it probably was. Fiona lets the bird do all of the work for the moment simply enjoying what she was getting. "Oh I leave it in there all the time to be honest, love looking at the girls as they grow up. As for seducing you." Fiona starts, grinning widely as she feels those feathered hands on her balls. THe bunny moves fast grabbing the bird by the back of her head to force that beak and face into those huge sweaty balls, grinding them up against that pretty face the birdy had. "Whether you enjoy this or not is totally up to you!" She says teases before she lets go of the woman's head.

The bunny then grabs her by the wrists and yanks the girl forward! Pulling her entire body down onto those huge balls and that massive cock, those huge tits pressing around it. The bunny wraps her arms around the bird's waist, pressing her down firmly against the older woman's body. Without saying anything the rabbit rolls over, taking the bird with her as she does, pinning her down beneath her slightly greater weight. Fiona licks over her lips before grabbing to great big handfuls of Aludra tit! Squeezing o nthem hard she presses them down around her cock tightly before starting to rock that large ass back and forth on the birds body! THe bunny's cock sliding up in between those big birdy breasts, the head of her cock rubbing over Aludra's head with every thrust.

The bunny giggles as she lets her full wight press the bird down into the bed more. “Mmm now open wide birdy! “She says as she reaches forward to wedge that peacocks mouth open wide enough for her to start to force the massive uncut tip of that cock into her mouth. Lucky for her it was at least soft, unlucky for Aludra it was not going to say that way for long! Especially with the bunny's hips fucking that cock up in between Aludra's fat tits, while Fiona held onto her head tightly so that the bird had t o swallow down that hot rabbit cock! Once Fiona had the head of her dick firmly stuck in the bird's mouth she would sit up just enough so she could angle that cock just right before slamming her hips forward hard, ramming a large amount of cock down the poor girl's throat making it bulge out and deform from the size of it all!

“Ohh now that feels good.” The older rabbit says with a low groan, her cock pulsing inside of that warm moist throat. He dick was coating the younger girl's throat with copious amounts of pre-cum not, getting it nice and slick for the rough face raping she was receiving. Fiona never gave her a chance to take a break, as she stuffed more and more of that fat dick down the peacock's abused throat!
Bluebunnybabe
New to the forum

Postby Casey_Cream » Tue May 26, 2015 12:02 am

The heavy breasted bird cried out in shock as she was pulled down onto those nasty sweaty balls were pressed into her face. She had heard rumors about how hung Casey’s mom was. About how big and round her balls were. About how overpowering the smell was and the taste of her cum. Heck she had even teased Casey once or twice about those very rumors. But not once in her entire life had she ever imagined they were true. Now seeing that they were true she was amazed and having the time of her life, she opened up her beak and gave those massive balls in her face a lick.

Aludra gasped for air as her face was pulled off those balls but the rest of her body pressed down upon them, her nipples were so hard Fiona would surely feel them press against her balls as those juicy and delicious beasts were pressed against them. She cried out again as she suddenly found Fiona on top of her. She looked up into that face with wide innocent eyes as Fiona licked her lips and moaned like a whore in pleasured pain as the big blue bunny grabbed her tits and squeezed. “I think I am in love.” She gasped out as that fat cock nearly punched her in the face.

When told to open up she did exactly that making it easy for Fiona to get that fat cock wedged in there good and tight and begin to push it down her throat. She felt her throat and mouth stretch wider than they had ever stretched before, and she had blown some of the most hung teachers in school before. She was in paradise and was so happy with the man-handling she was getting it actually took her a moment to realize that Fiona was still soft.

Now she wanted to know just how big Fiona got. She didn’t just want to…she HAD to know. She reached up and grabbed her own breasts, pushing them together and doing her best to give Fiona the tit fuck of a life time. Aludra’s mind filled with images of getting Fiona to fall in love with her and marry her, and spending every night like this for the rest of her life. The fact that being Casey’s step-mom would probably freak the mouse right out was only a bonus. Aludra wasn’t mean…but she did love messing with people.

Meanwhile down the hall Casey and the rest were working on the project. Sara, the fox, kept trying to lick Casey and get her alone. Like trying to go down to the kitchen alone with her to get snacks. Sara was really trying to find time alone with Casey to taunt her about how she was going to eat Fiona. Casey for her part thought Sara was trying to eat her. So of course Casey never let herself be alone with Sara.
Casey_Cream
Participator

Postby Bluebunnybabe » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:45 pm

Grunted as the beautiful birdie pressed those fat tits around Fiona's cock, licking her lips as she watches Aludra choke down that fat cock, the bunny being the sadist she was would grab onto those hard nipples and give them a good twisting using them as her handles for what would happen next. With a smirk the bunny starts to pull that cock meat out of the bird's bulged out throat, getting it about half way out before she rams it back in at full strength! Shoving that entire length down the avian's throat letting the bulbous tip of it tickle her stomach as those heavy sweaty nuts plow into those fat tits squishing them between her balls and hands. The rabbit would continue this brutal face and tit fucking hammering into Aludra's mouth over and over.

The rabbit was having very different thoughts from the birdy, hers were how she was going to cook and eat this little whore once she was done fucking every hole she had in her body! The bunny was currently considering removing the feathers of the woman, of course, before tying her to a spit and slow cooking her over a bed of coals before slicing those yummy meaty tits off. Mmm basting her first and marinating the blue bird in some kind of garlic pepper sauce, maybe a white sauce and eating her with pasta. The thought of all of this made Fiona drool a little as her attention re focused onto the bird who's face she was currently slamming her hips into!

The rod was thick and hard now, throbbing inside of that bulged out neck and chest as those thrusts start to slow down a little bit, but the force behind them remained. If poor Casey really had to suffer through this night after night the mousie probably had bones of steel by now! Fiona had let go of those poor abused nipples now in favor of grabbing onto those tits and digging her fingers into the meaty flesh yanking and pulling on them hard, like she was trying to tenderize them!

Fiona didnt last for too much longer though, once her cock got hard the bunny was cumming soon after. Fiona moans out loudly as she pumps a massive thick load of cream down the bitch bird's throat with no warning!. The hot white cream flooding her stomach before pushing back up her throat t o bubble out from the sides of Aludra's beak. The cum was thick like molasses getting all over the bird's facial feathers while at the same time filling her mouth and coating the inside of her throat in the thick seed! With a grunt the bunny would roughly pull her cock out of that throat and stomach, standing up as she does so so that she could paint those blue tits white, with the rest of her load! Grinning down at the bird, the bunny was far from finished it seemed that massive dick now fully hard from what the bunny considered foreplay, and most others considered a four course meal! “Mmm cunt or ass next birdy slut?” Was all Fiona would say to Aludra.
Bluebunnybabe
New to the forum

Postby Casey_Cream » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:43 pm

Aludra groaned as her nipples were grabbed. Like most real sluts she absolutely loved it rough. Though admittedly she had never even tried to take anything half as big as this bunny’s bitch breaker. She could barely believe that Casey and her sister’s took this cock at least once a day. But this peacock wasn’t going to be out done by some little kitty and cow! No she was going to give Fiona an amazing face fuck! Even if it killed her…which, she realized as she gagged for the first time in a long time as Fiona plowed her tits and throat, it just might.

Aludra had no idea Fiona was already planning a dinner with her as a course. The vain bird actually thought this might be the start of something long term. Her eyes twinkled with the smile that was impossible with her mouth so full of cock. She was envisioning herself coming back just to see Fiona for more action like this. The idea of shacking up with Casey’s mom really appealed to her, especially all the teasing she could do to Casey. Her naughty mind ran on and on, actually foreseeing a future where she and Fiona got married and Casey had to call her ‘mom’.

While all these silly delusions played through the slutty bird’s brain, the throbbing, drooling, need of that thick cock between her tits. The fact that those pictures clearly showed Amy, Casey, and Viccie taking this monster of a cock like it was normal was actually a little worrying for the slutty peacock. The idea of taking this behemoth every day and night, which she doubtlessly would if she married this bunny, was a little daunting. Maybe it would be better just to get Fiona to fuck her now and then. She thought as Fiona’s fingers mauled her tits. Making Aludra wince in a mix of pain and pleasure.

Fiona’s orgasm caught Aludra completely by surprise. She knew she was good…but working with something as huge as Fiona’s cock was a new challenge for her and she didn’t think she was that good. She tried to drink down as much as she could…but Fiona was like a firehose, filling her throat, stomach, and mouth till little cum bubbles began to form and pop around her lips and out of her nose. The bunny’s cum was unlike anything she had ever tasted before, it was so thick and creamy and rich. She couldn’t get enough of it.

She lay there as Fiona painted her, her hands coming up to rub the thick cum into her tits, burping happily her eyes unfocused. Fiona’s question brought her back to reality as she looked up at that still hard cock and flinched in fear. “Y-you can’t be serious…” She said before shaking herself and spreading her legs. “H-how about you pick and surprise me?” She asked…unable to keep from stammering as she was clearly terrified.

Meanwhile down in Casey’s room the mouse was thanking whatever god was listening that her mother’s room was sound proof. There was no doubt in Casey’s mind what Fiona was doing in there. “Aludra has been going a long time…” Sarah said trailing off wickedly. Clearly some of Casey’s friends had the same idea.
Casey_Cream
Participator

Postby Bluebunnybabe » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:33 am

Fiona only smiled mischievously as the bird stammered in fear, this was going to be very fun, the sadistic bunny rabbit thought as she slid inbetween the birdy's legs. Grabbing onto her ankles tightly Fiona would groan as she began to grind her cock down into the avian's cunt, the head of her massive cock smearing Aludra's pussy in slick white cum and her own saliva."Hmm surprise eh? well in that case.." THe bunny grinds her hips around ind a circle, making the tip of her cock grind and mash into that warm wet cunt!

But suddenly the older woman pulls back and lifts both of those legs up over the peacock's head, grabbing onto her ass with both hands the MILF bubnny pushes those ass cheeks apart and immediately presses the head of her cock against the birdy's asshole! Letting out a groan the bunny presses into it hard, using her thumbs to pull that poor hole open as wide as it could go, which was not nearly wide enough for that hole wreccking monstrosity between her legs! With a grunt the bunny bounces her full body weight down, and forces that slicked up head of her cock to slide into Aludra's ass with a wet slurping noise!

Fona didnt stop there though, immediately pushing that whole wider than it had ever been before Fiona would only continue by ramming as much of that dick down into the warm softness she had just broken into! " Oh yes!" She moans, not even bothering to check on the bird to see if Aludra was enjoying this as much as she was as she begins to jackhammer that ass hard and fast! Unable to force the entire length of her dick into the school girl Fiona was going to have to content herself with feed a little bit more into the ruined hole with every bounce of her own big blue ass!

After a few minutes of her onslaught, only about half of her cock was buried deep in the confines of Aludras insides, making the bird's stomach bulge out lewdly. Each slam straightening out the insides of the poor girl underneath this sex crazed blue bunny and it seemed like Fiona was determined not to stop until she finally had every inch of that big cock buried firmly into the bird's ass and her balls slapping against Aludra's back! Fiona would grab onto the bird's ankles again now that her cock was firmly planted into that tight ass, forcing them wide so that she could use them to brace herself better against the bird and force more of that dick into her ass!
Bluebunnybabe
New to the forum

Postby Casey_Cream » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:55 am

Aludra let out one long single note in an agonized wail. If it wasn’t for the fact that the entire house was sound proofed, the home owner’s association had broken down and paid for it after a year of Fiona and her family living in there, too many noise complaints, without that sound proofing Casey and her friends would have surely heard their friend scream. As it was though only Fiona’s big ears were assaulted with her wail as the peacock’s ass was ruined by bunny bitch breaker. Her voice actually rattled the windows as it slowly began to mix pleasure in with the pain, though still mostly pain.

Aludra had never had anything even close to the size of Fiona’s cock up her ass. She knew she wouldn’t be able to walk for a month after this fucking, but the story she would have…and if this got Fiona to start dating her, the peacock would learn to take it up the ass to rub it in Casey’s face. All the same this really kind of hurt, she would probably need an ice pack when she went back to help Casey with the school project, which would kinda make it obvious what happened. But that was about as far as Aludra’s mind got before the pain and pleasure made her almost incapable of thought as her eyes began to roll back in her head.

Back in Casey’s room Sarah got up and headed for the door. “Where do you think you are going?” Casey asked hotly, she knew Sarah wanted to eat her, but also knew the foxy vixen had some weird kinks. Heck there Casey knew of two separate families where Sarah had eaten ever member, starting with the oldest. Casey wasn’t really worried she thought it would be hysterical if Sarah tried to eat Fiona, boy would the fat assed fox be in for a surprise. Still it annoyed Casey when people wanted to eat her.

“Bathroom, wanna watch what you’ll be someday?” Sarah retorted with a laugh as she slipped out the door. She quickly made her way down the hall to peek into Fiona’s room. What she saw made her mouth water. She saw Fiona’s fat ass bouncing up and down as she ass fucked Aludra. The sight almost made the horny and hungry vixen pounce right there. She had a little more self-control than that, though not by much. Sarah instead just closed the door and quickly scampered down to the bathroom to rub one out while imagining that fat ass in her maw.
Casey_Cream
Participator

Postby Bluebunnybabe » Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:17 pm

In the bunny's bed room she was busy ramming that entire fuck rod deep into the birdie's bowels! Having stretched out Aludra's body more than enough by now to get the entire thing into her ass! The peacock's stomach conforming to the size and shape of Fiona's dick, her belly starting to get stretch marks from the amount of dick it was having to contain! The bunny's big blue nuts would slam into the back of the birdie! With a grnt she leans over Aludra's back hips mashing into hers over and over again, the hot cock throbbing deep in her poor intestines.

THe fox was given a good show before she darted off to get off in the bathroom, the bunny's ear twitched as she heard the sound of a her door closing and noted it fr later but for now she was busy. Letting go of one of the bird's ankles she rears back and slams her free hand down hard on the bird's ass, watching it jiggle in front of her before she slaps again and again until there was a big red mark in the shape of her palm her hand! Panting the bunny could feel herself coming closer and closer to orgasm, more than ready to dump a hot load deep inside!

It wasn't long before Fiona let out loud howl, her cock erupting with that hot creamy tar she had for cum, thoroughly coating the birdie's insides before flooding into her stomach with it! Gallons of hot cum pouring into the girlies stomach and cause it to bloat out like soome loose condom! The hot creamy goo eventually forcing it's way up the bird's throat only to explode out of her mouth and nose from the ammount of it being pumped into he body. After a few moments of extas the bunny wuld pull that cock out of the peacock only to paint her blue backside white with the last few spurts of cum!
Bluebunnybabe
New to the forum

Postby Casey_Cream » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:05 am

Sarah sat in the bathroom, her hand flying up and down her pole as she tried not to make too much noise, completely unaware that the bathroom was sound proofed. She had never even suspected that Fiona was packing heat. Though that wasn’t what had really gotten the foxy fox hot…no…it was that juicy round bunny butt that got the vixen going, and thinking about how delicious it would be on a plate after she had pounded it a few times. Though of course she was nothing compared to the absolute size and scale of Fiona but still…she was sure she was going to get to eat that ass…eat it all the way up.

Meanwhile on the bunny’s bed Aludra was laying there panting and moaning as she leaked Fiona’s thick cum out of her body slowly. “Holy fuck Fiona…” She gasped out as her senses slowly trickled back into her. “I…I think I am in love.” She cooed out, fully expecting Fiona to declare love for the blue, big butted bird then and there…after all…they had just shared the greatest ass fuck of all time right? Their love was destined to be! Of course if the peacock had looked behind her she might have seen the expression on Fiona’s face and realized she was just fuck meat.

Back in Casey’s room the mouse was beginning to get mad…two of her team mates had vanished…and knowing her mother neither would be coming back anytime soon…if at all. Of course the teacher Ms. Shelby didn’t care if one of your team was currently clogging a toilet…the project was due when it was due. All the same Casey worked hard to hide her irritation from the other two. After all the mouse really really wanted to make a good impression on Zola and didn’t want to scare the zebra off.
Casey_Cream
Participator

Postby Bluebunnybabe » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:13 pm

Panting lightly Fiona grinned draping her dick over the bird's back, letting her cock dribble out that left of cum into the bird's hair and down onto her face. That poor thing probably still feeling like her intestines were out of place from that pounding, but even after giving Aludra the most brutal butt fucking of her life the big bunny pole was still rock hard and she seemed raring to continue. "Aww aren't you just a sweet girl." Fiona said to the younger woman, almost like something she would say to Casey when she was little and brought the bunny a picture to hang on the fridge. "Well you aren't the first Of Casey's friends to say that." She chuckles before grabbing onto the bird's hips and lifting them up into the air some so that she could slide her cock between the bird's this thighs.

Fiona lets the peacock rest there for a moment as she fiddles with something in her bedside table, the bird's cunt resting directly on top of her cum slicked dick. "Mm but sadly sweetheart.." THe bunny says as she leans forward to put her hands on top of Aludra's, yanking them back behind the woman's back, holding them together. Smirking the bunny swiftly ties them up binding her wrists together with a couple of strong zip ties. "I Have to say the feeling is not mutual." With that she reaches forward to aludra's head with one hand, the bird would feel the tip of a massive horse cock shaped dildo nudging at her beak, the bunny's other hand now gripping her head feathers tightly yanks back hard to force Aludra's mouth open. As soon as she had the slightest window Fiona shoves the rubber horse cock into the bird's maw and straight down her throat! At the base where the balls should have been were straps that she quickly tied snuggly behind the birdie's head. "Mm I usually use this to keep Casey quiet when she sleeps in my room, but it works just as well as keeps cute girlies like you quiet while I go warm up the oven." She coos out as she strokes over the bird's cheek lightly. "Mmm you are gonna be delicious! after I stuff and bake you for a couple of hours. The bunny pulls her cock out from in between the bird's legs, before promptly ties her ankles together as well. Standing up on the bed Fiona grabs a hold of one of Aludra's thighs and starts to drag her off towards her closet, tossing her inside. "I'll just leave you here while I go pre-heat the oven!" She says with a smile before closing and locking the door.

Happily humming to herself as she walked out of her room, still naked from the waist down, and headed toads the kitchen. THe bunny fully intended on only eating one of Casey's little friends seeing as she brought so many of them over. But as she passed the bathroom she stopped and took a peak between the crack where the door wasn't closed fully, spying the fox girl going to town on herself she pushed the door open slowly. "Oh you must be that vixen that keeps trying to eat my sweet Casey." She says. the mouse having told her mother about the girl on a few occasions. "I was only planning on eating the peacock girl, ally or allison whatever her name was, mm but I can't have you taking my little mousie away from me can I?" She smiles shutting the door behind her as she advanced on the fox, her massive cock sticking up between her own tits now."That fatass mousie is my snack!"
Bluebunnybabe
New to the forum

Postby Casey_Cream » Sun May 08, 2016 7:40 pm

Aludra felt that hot heavy cock slap onto her head and felt more of that thick jizz drip into her hair and then onto her face in great globs. Giggling softly to herself, mostly at the idea of making Casey call her ‘Mom’, Aludra licked up the thick drops of cum as they hit her beak. Then she heard the answer Fiona was giving her, wait what? Not the first? This was not how this was supposed to go at all…wait why was Fiona picking her up. Aludra gasped as she realized Fiona was still hard, how was that even possible…oh god…was Fiona going to fuck her again? The peacock slut wasn’t sure she could take another fuck like that.

Aludra is completely ignorant of what Fiona is doing at her table, far too preoccupied staring down at that mammoth cock and imagining what it could do to her poor little body. That is, she was completely oblivious until she felt the zip ties bite into her wrists. “N-not mutual?” She asked, completely unable to hide her disappointment. The comment sealed her fate as that huge horse dildo slipped into her beak and down her throat. Aludra’s eyes were huge with confusion and fear as the dildo was strapped in place, the confusion vanishing completely when Fiona announced she was going to warm up the oven. Aludra instantly began to wriggle and struggle. Of course Fiona’s bonds were good and strong and no silly high school slut was going to escape those, well except maybe Casey, but she had had experience and Aludra was a complete virgin when it came to being tied up like this. The terror and pleading in Aludra’s eyes as Fiona put her in the closet and closed the door would be almost as delicious as the bird herself.

Sara nearly jumped out of her skin as the door pushed open, but seeing the naked bunny she settled back down and opened her legs, letting her own healthy sized cock and balls hang loose. A slow cocky grin on her face as she slowly got to her feet, her eyes slipping up and down Fiona’s rocking body, all the while wondering if her own cock would get bigger when she ate this bunny. “That’s a joke right? You are a bunny, you get eaten…you don’t do the eating.” She said with that cocky grin on her face as her feet shifted under her. “But fine…I guess you can eat her…WHEN YOU ARE BOTH IN MY BELLY!” She says as she makes a dash for Fiona.

Back in Casey’s room the three left there sit around Casey’s computer chatting away and getting to work on the project. Casey makes sure to accidentally on purpose touch Zola as much as she can. Suddenly Meera’s massive ears twitched and she looked over her shoulder. “Did you guys hear that?” She asked. “Sounded a little like Sara.” She said moving toward the door.

Casey shrugged, “She probably stubbed her toe or something, come on lets finish the planning before they get back, if we don’t Aludra will try and go fashionista on it and Sara will get Predist.” She said, both of which were completely true, although in truth Casey had heard it and had also guessed that Sara was making a run at her mother. Casey figured this was as good an opportunity as any to be rid of the vixen for good. Meera shrugged and came back to the computer, knowing that Casey was right. None of the three suspecting that Aludra was tied up in Fiona’s closet just then.
Casey_Cream
Participator

Postby Bluebunnybabe » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:10 am

Fiona quirked an eyebrow at the fox a she rushed at her, the small thing was tenacious she would give her that, but the bunny was larger and had been doing this sort of thing far longer than the vixen had been. with a side step and a turn she catches the fox under her chin with her bicep tossing her back into the restroom and onto the floor. "My my arent you loud, and dumb. Probably one of those girls who thinks just because her teeth are sharper she won't end up as food!" She laughs before jumping down ontop of the fox pinning her shoulders down with her knees and heavier body, the bunny's balls and cum slick cock resting right over the fox's face smearing her fu with the slimy mixture it was coated in after fucking the bird girl. "Poor thing, I have eaten larger and tougher predators than you, why you would hardly qualify as a snack!" She said with a growl wedging one of those massive sweaty balls into Sara's mouth before she could make anymore noise. "And feel free to bite all you want won't do you any good!" She says as she stares down into her new prey's eyes.

"OH I know the perfect place for you cutie" The bunny says after a moment of enlightenment. The rabbit shifts some , holding the girl downwith her hands now, keeping that ball in her mouth before switly popping it out. At the same time she turns and sits her fat ass right down onto Sara's face! Fiona makes sure that the cold nose and lips of the fox are both pressing right up against her puckered ass hole as she grinds down until her cheeks envelope the vixen's head!"Kissing my ass right where a failed predator like you should be!" She chuckles still grinding her butt over Sara's face, degrading the dumb fox that thought he could eat Fiona!
Bluebunnybabe
New to the forum

Postby Casey_Cream » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:46 pm

Sara let out that noise that people make when all the air has been knocked from their bodies as she was thrown back into the bathroom. She tried to sit up and rub the back of her head, which she had bumped on her way to the floor. Just as she was pushing herself up a little though she was knocked back down and found that one of those massive bunny balls was in her mouth. She couldn’t believe it…this was just a bunny! She should be completely in charge, how could she be the one on her back?

To make things worse, Fiona was absolutely delicious. Sara hated having balls in her mouth but...but she had to admit…Fiona was every bit as delicious as Sara had dreamed. There was no way this bunny wasn’t going in her belly now. Sara tried to get her body to reply to her, she knew balls that big wouldn’t feel her teeth as anything but a pleasant massage if she made the mistake of chewing on them…those big ears up top though…if she could get those in her teeth…that was ALWAYS game over for a bunny.

Sara was just about to get moving when suddenly her position was altered and she slipped and lost balance again. Then a second amazing taste was on her lips. It was so good she was sucking and kissing it before she realized…it was Fiona’s asshole. Now she HAD to eat this bunny.

Wiggling and working her way up, and giving that fat blue butt a few more licks and nibbles on her way up she finally got her lips far enough away from Fiona’s butt that she could talk. “You talk a big game bitch…but you will be fox shit all the same.” She said trying to sound confident and not furious. She had never been so easily handled in her life and it was really pissing her off.

She continued to wriggle and work, all the while squeezing and pawing at Fiona’s ass. “You are going to be my biggest meal ever you know! It should be an honor for you...and after I shit you out…Casey is next.” The vixen said with a laugh.
Casey_Cream
Participator

Return to Private Roleplay